Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sight From The Door Way

"How I picture walking into my FWB's house as she sleeps after her selfish husband leaves for the day."

9
2 Comments 2
991 Views 991
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Feed back is acceptable. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for reading."

As I walk into the room, you're lying there with your backside uncovered and I stop in my tracks to admire your beautiful ass. As I admire you, thoughts begin to run through my head and an aching begins to grow in my groin. As I start to begin firming up, I walk over to the bed and sit at your back then begin to rub your ass.

As I’m rubbing you, I start putting a little pressure on the crack of your ass as I slide from your sex to the top of your ass. It only takes a few of these strokes before you move yourself so your laying partially on your stomach and hip as you bring your knee up to give me more access to your sex. Now I begin to slide a finger from the top of your lips to the top of your ass picking up moisture along the way.

As I slide up your ass, I press my finger against you and you let some noise escape your lips and with that I slide my hand down your ass and stop to push a finger in you to feel the tightness. I start to slide a finger in and out of your very tight hole. As I do this, I begin to insert a finger in your hot, moist passion. Your moans get louder as I do this; you roll to your stomach and raise your ass halfway into the air. I really start to finger your holes as I reach under you and begin massaging your breast and pinching your nipple.

Your breathing becomes shallow with some gasps as you approach satisfaction, so I continue to get deeper in you and it doesn’t take long to send you over the top. As you let out a long deep moan, you release the built up tension and your holes tighten around my fingers. After your body loosens up, you drop back to the bed as you slide off my fingers and roll to your side so you can face me. I then crawl on to the bed and you move over to place your head on my chest as I hold you and lightly rub your breast as you recover from the tension release.

As we cuddle, you begin to lightly touch my softening but still firm rod. You then wrap your hand round the rod and it instantly comes back to full attention. You slide your hand to the base of my rod and play with my balls as you begin to kiss and bite my nipples and listen to pleasurable sounds escape my lips. You begin kissing your way down my chest, over my stomach to my firmness. You kiss the tip then swirl your tongue around it.

You lift the rod up and kiss underneath it until you get to the base, then kiss your way up the length to the tip. Once you get to the tip, you engulf me into your warm moist mouth and taking in as much as you can. As you do this you begin to press against my ass, so I spread my legs to give you better access. You get your finger in me up to your first knuckle and move it around to kind of stretch me out and get me to relax in that area.

As we cuddle to watch some TV in bed, I rub your back as you have your head on my chest; you put your hand on my opposite hip as you snuggle up next to me. I start to rub your head and running my fingers through your beautiful hair and I can feel you relax and then your breathing changes as an indication that you fell asleep. We just lay this way for a while before you decide to roll over but before you do, you look at me with those sexy eyes and say thank you for a great night and I tell you thank you for a dream come true and with that said you roll over.

After you roll over with your back to me, I rub your lower back as you fall back to sleep. I finished watching our movie then turned on another that was already started, so I finished that one then realized it was pretty late, so I set the sleep on the TV and rolled over and cuddled up behind you. I slide my hand over your stomach to your hip and pull you tight against me.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

Next thing I knew was you were laying on your back and my rod was firm as I was wanting to make love to you so I start to touch your breast moving my finger tips from breast to breast. Then I focus on just one and pinch your nipple and it starts to firm up. I lean down and start to suck that nipple as I slide my hand over to the other breast to get that nipple hard. As I do this, you begin to waken and open your eyes.

I greet you with, “Good morning, my love.”

You respond with a smile from ear to ear. “It’s starting good.”

With that, I release your breast from my mouth and begin to kiss my way down your stomach to your pelvis and kiss around your passion as my one hand rubs your inner thighs, getting really close and teasing you by lightly rubbing your lips. I start to kiss your inner thigh as I feel your hand on the back of my head, trying to force me onto your passion.

I take your hand off me and sit up enough and look at you and tell you not to do that again or you will pay. With that said I go back to kissing your thigh then over to the other one, my kisses are so close that you can feel you can feel my breath on your wet lips and that’s when I feel your hand again trying to force me on you so you can feel my tongue. I stop kissing your thighs and take your hand by the wrist and crawl up your body as I grab your other hand on my way and put them above your head and tie them together with my tie.

Then I look in your eyes and tell you to just enjoy my touch. I then kiss my way back down your body to resume what I was doing. I start kissing your thighs again. This time, I lightly bite them as I cup my hand over your passion and rub you. I then push a knee up with my other hand and bite down your thigh to your ass and nibble on that too before I probe my tongue into your tight hole. I remove my hand from your passion and begin licking from your asshole to the top of your passion and back down again.

Probing my tongue as I go to taste all of you, then I lube a finger and slide it into your ass as I focus on your passion and your hips start to really move as you try to get my finger and tongue deeper inside of you. After a little while of doing this, I stop and you let out a sigh of disappointment but I begin kissing my way up your stomach to your breast when you feel my rod rub against your sex and your hips go nuts trying to get me in you. I pull back and tell you not to move, then I slowly push myself against you and I can see it in your face that it’s taking all your strength to not move. I slowly push past your lips and feel my tip pop past your lips as you sigh with relief to have me inside of you. I stop pushing to lean down to kiss you. As we kiss, I push more of me into you and your moaning escapes your lips, but is muffled by our kiss.

I slide out, then back in; as I do this, you raise both your legs to allow me to get in even deeper. You beg for me to untie your hands, but I refuse as I get into a rhythm of deep thrust and shallow ones. We continue on like this, what seems like hours to you as you want to feel that release. I lean back and get even deeper and this time I don’t slow down until you come all over my rod and then as I feel you tighten down on my firmness; I lose control and fill you up and you feel me throbbing inside you that sends you over the top with another orgasm. I lean down and kiss you as I’m still inside you.

I look you in the eyes and ask you, “Still a good morning?”

With a large smile on your face, you answer back, “No, it’s not a good morning. It’s a great morning!”

Published 
Written by bir71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments