Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silver For Him

"Cathy gets a nipple piercing to suprise her boyfriend before they make passionate love."

5
1 Comment 1
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Her blood red hair fell down her almost bare back, just a lace black bra strap on her delicious pale skin. Cathy waited for Max to take off her kinky undergarment, but his hand was gripping her ass cheek and he was quick to rip off her panties. Her boyfriend was now on top of her, with his erect penis poking through his boxers onto her shaved love mound. Softly but with sexual force, he was shoving his tongue down Cathy’s sweet throat that he longed to shove his throbbing cock into. But first he wanted to give her pleasure, he wanted to look into her sex driven eyes as she pounded him, her sweet voice and moans filling his ears.

Cathy and Max had a healthy sex life. They were very passionate for each others’ bodies and had personalities that fit together like a snug puzzle piece. Max had gone on a business trip to a neighboring state for four days, leaving a horny Cathy to play with her bouncing titties. She had gone to get both of her nipples pierced the day he had left for the airport. She had seen him looking at photos of girls with jewels on their breasts a few weeks before. None of them could compare to her voluptuous triple D breasts that swung above her toned belly, however. Cathy had thought about getting a nipple piercing before, and she knew she had the perfect chance to surprise him when he got home.

As Max lay on top of his adoring girlfriend, he lifted her up to undo her bra. He took a glance at her tits, surprised to see shimmering silver rods under her nipples. He noticed the piercing was still bruised, so he ran his thumb over it, making Cathy smile and moan slightly.

“When did this happen, baby girl?” Max asked as he began sticking his head into her cleavage.

“I thought I could surprise you. Do you like them? Please be gentle babe, oh fuck, they’re still sore, baby,” pleaded Cathy as Max flicked his tongue on her tanned nipples.

“I think they are lovely sweet heart,” Max told her as she got up and ripped off his boxers, a very thick and hard dick now hanging free from Max’s naked body. Cathy sat up, placed a hand on Max’s chest and the other on his dick. She gave him ‘that’ look. Her devious green eyes reflected her erotic desire for him. Before either of them could say another word, Cathy’s head was in between Max’s legs as he laid back with a loud moan of relief. Cathy forcefully ran her tongue up his aching shaft, starting from his balls, which were shaved and lightly blue from his love cream building up for four days.

He didn’t want to masturbate on his trip, he knew his lover would give him a powerful orgasm the day he got back. Her tongue went around and around his penis head, like she was licking a very good lollipop, before she wrapped her lips around him.

antonella_2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonella_2

His head in her mouth, his toes clenched, Cathy knew he wouldn’t last long if she made him cum with good head. So she bobbed her head up and down his shaft until she felt as if he were about to cum a very powerful loud, and took his raging penis out of her warm mouth. Max looked disappointed, until her legs straddled his sides as she stuck his penis along her lubricated, throbbing pussy lips. She teased her clit with his head as pre-cum oozed out of him. Cathy then slid his thickness into her pussy walls.

Her pussy griped his penis inside of her. Max was now moaning and screaming for Cathy to fuck him nice and hard. Her silver nipples rammed on his face as she pounded his full length into herself. She gently rocked her hips back and forth, groaning as his length filled her belly. She began to pick up her speed. Her pussy was dripping sweet love juices all down her lover’s balls. Cathy was bouncing and pounding into Max, the scent of passion filling the bedroom along with their sensual moans in unison. Max grabbed a tit and squeezed, letting Cathy know he was about to explode. She gave him a few more hard pounds before he rolled her over, and quickly shot streams of hot cum onto her massive tits as she jacked him off. Max was so out of breath, and was still cumming when he stuck a finger in Cathy’s mouth. She knew what this meant.

As Max emptied his loud, he moved his way down to Cathy’s oozing, hot cunt.

“I fucking love your pussy baby. I miss the taste of you so much,” Max said as his lips brushed up on her pussy lips, her clit quivering and begging for attention. Max wasted no time, he was soon lapping at her pussy lips, his finger teasing at her slit. She bucked her hips up to his face. He buried two fingers into her, softly massaging her G spot. His tongue swirled up inside her love mound, dancing around her wanting clit. He took her twitching clit into his mouth and sucked on it like his life depended on it.

The suction of his mouth and his fingers stroking at her G spot sent Cathy on the edge. She twitched and screamed and moaned so loudy that Max thought the mayor might hear her. He gave her pussy wet, sloppy kisses as he thrusted his fingers into her a few times before her pussy juices exploded down his palm. He slowed the speed of his fingers as her legs shook. He lapped up all her juices all over her toned thighs. Cathy loved her man more than life itself. He never failed to please her. Cathy knew her piercings would grant them both much fun in the future.

Author's Note: This is a fictional erotic story for the pleasure and enjoyment of myself and other readers. All names and events are completely fictional. Hope you enjoyed reading!

Published 
Written by sexy_sandy407
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments