Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slippery Slope Part 2: Après-Ski

"A young woman misses her beach-bound besties during Spring Break, but makes the most of her ski trip with a family friend."

17
7 Comments 7
1.4k Views 1.4k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 2 of 2. If you were waiting for the hot and juicy sex through the buildup in Part 1, this is the story for you!"

“I do feel myself slipping,” Russ laughed as he pulled his tongue back from being sucked into Dana’s mouth. Her hand gripping his wrist made him aware that he had slid his hand up to her breast as their make-out session intensified. “Speaking of slipping…” Russ grabbed the waistband of Dana’s leggings, looking into her face for a signal. Her eyes said to go ahead. “We should slip these off, you know, to make sure they dry out too.”

“Great idea.” Her tight leggings grabbed her socks as he peeled everything off her legs and feet. She had grabbed his shirt, so that came off, too, as he backed away.

Dana giggled. “I’ll bet you didn’t think you’d be seeing a girl in such sexy underwear today, did you?” She was wearing a plain ports bra and very functional panties, the thick, moisture-wicking athletic kind.

“I like it. It suits you.” Russ got his second handful of her breast, cupping and squeezing the soft mound through the smooth fabric. His thumb could barely make out the stiff bump of her nipple as he lowered his face to hers for more kisses.

Rolling onto their sides facing each other, it took a minute for Dana’s one hand to unfasten and unzip his ski pants. He shifted onto his back and lifted his hips as Dana worked them down and off his legs.

“Oh, thank you,” Russ said. “I was getting really hot in those.”

“Yeah, you were. Hot... and hard,” Dana replied, eyes and fingers traveling over his tight black boxer briefs. He didn’t even make an attempt to obscure his manhood from her gaze. An erection was well on its way, his engorged, semi-solid cock making much more than an outline.

If there was any doubt that Russ and Dana were going to give into their lust and take each other right there on the floor of their family vacation suite, that doubt was erased when she swung her leg over his body and straddled him, lowering her face to his for some continued deep and wet French kisses. Within seconds, his hands were massaging her tits while she ground her crotch on his bulge. Smiling at each other, they unashamedly dry-humped, her moistening groove sliding up and down on his erection which was now fully hard and pointing straight up toward his navel.

A few minutes later, they were on their sides again with no more clothing gone. Nice to have a guy take his time, though time was probably short. ”Are you okay?” she asked. “Second thoughts?”

“It’s just that…”He hesitated, and she could sense the wheels turning in his engineer’s brain. “I totally want to take this farther. I’m really hot for you right now.” She let him continue at his own pace. “I mean have sex, you know,” he added, leaving no room for ambiguity.

“So, that’s two of us. If you’re looking for consent.”

“But I of course don’t have a condom. How could I possibly have not realized I’d be getting laid on this trip, right?” They both laughed at his self-deprecating humor.

“It’s okay,” Dana smiled. “I’m on the pill.” She wasn’t a slut by any stretch, but hadn’t been a virgin for almost two years, having fucked a boyfriend twice the summer before her senior year of high school, and another boyfriend a few times before and after she graduated.

“Well, that’s, um, encouraging.”

“I think Mom knows, but let’s not tell Dad.”

“I wouldn’t think of it. I’m sure it’s best if Mr. Whalen stays, maybe willfully, ignorant of his darling daughter’s, um, sexual activities.”

“I haven’t been a wild child my first year of college, but there have been a couple friends of friends.”

“And with protection? Just so you know, it’s been over a year for me.”

“Almost always.” She bit her lip nervously. “Maybe only twice without, and it’s been before Thanksgiving for me, so, yeah, if I’d caught something, I’d know by now.”

It only took another minute of kissing, caressing, and this time Russ’ hand sliding down between her thighs, to overcome any un-sexy awkwardness of their brief conversation. “Good talk,” Dana laughed. She really did appreciate Russ thinking with something more intelligent than his dick. “And you can even pull out to finish if that would make you feel better.”

“Definitely a good talk!” The thought of spurting his cum all over an eighteen-year-old college girl made his cock jump. He helped her out of her sports bra, dislodging her tits from the tight stretchy material and threading her hair through it as it came off her arms over her head. “Wow!” He tried to be gentle with cupping and kissing her bare breasts. “Where have you been hiding these?”

“Heh, not hard. Not much there.” She enjoyed the attention, though. His hands weren’t warm, but his lips and tongue were. “And I haven’t had them long. Probably not there at all the last time you saw me.” She gave her newly-sprouted perky B-cups a jiggle.

They both laughed, and he almost felt dirty for getting naked with his parents’ friends’ teenage daughter, whom he’d known for years. Almost feeling dirty made him hornier. When his hand went into her panties, she scooped the waistband of his briefs over the head of his stiff cock, peeling them down to leave him completely naked. She stroked him as he fingered her, their breathing becoming heavier.

Russ’ phone chimed just at the wrong time: when his fingers were right in the middle of pulling Dana’s underwear down over her hips. They both acknowledged it but otherwise ignored it, Russ choosing instead to turn his attention to the light patch of pubic hair just being revealed.

Dana felt a little self-conscious, wondering what Russ thought as his fingers combed through her bush. She usually kept it tidied up, but had let it go natural the previous few weeks, not wanting any razor burn or stubble to irritate her during her skiing activity. She was sure at least some of her friends had shaved themselves completely down there, as she might have, to be presentable in a tiny bikini had she opted for the beach. Something told her that Russ didn’t care one way or the other.

The two were now completely naked, having fun rolling around on the rug in front of the fireplace. He wasn’t a dominant or experienced lover, but this was noticeably different for Dana than any of the sexual encounters she had had with high school or college boys. He wasn’t rushing, and took the time to explore rather than going straight for the penetration. He ended up behind her, massaging her shoulders while she reached behind her to fondle his cock and balls.

Dana’s phone gave off its alert sound twice in rapid succession. “Fuck, I hope we’re not being interrupted,” she lamented as she crawled over to it. “Mom. At least it’s not a video call, right?” The two of them laughed. “Ah, damn. They’re not even on the bus yet. But they should be getting the next one.”

With easily half an hour still to themselves, Dana crawled back to Russ and climbed on him, the two of them caressing each other’s naked bodies while they French kissed. Russ made it a point to grind his thigh between hers to get her worked up.

On her back now, Dana looked up at her family friend while he mounted her between her legs. Smiling, she watched and felt him guide the head of his prick right up to her ready opening, teasing by flicking it up and down her slit. She scooted down, feeling the initial penetration as the head pushed inside. Now that he’d hit the mark, Russ pushed forward, sinking all the way in with just a moment of adjustments.

The two friends, who wouldn’t have thought of the other as a sex partner even a few hours ago, let out a series of moans and gasps into each other’s faces as they shared the first few moments of this most intimate contact.

“Oh, Dana, yes,” Russ whispered into her ear as he pumped into her over and over again, finding it difficult to go slow.

“Mmm, that’s good,” Dana sighed heavily. It really did feel amazing: full, long, deliberate insertions boring into her vagina with every push. With her feet on the soft rug, she thrust her hips up to meet his, increasing the pace. She giggled as the wet slapping sounds started, feeling his balls bumping against her ass. Her fingers slid around behind him, lightly tapping and squeezing his firm, clenching butt cheeks as he continued to energetically pump her full of dick.

Dana clamped her legs around Russ’ waist, changing the dynamic of their sex from thrusting to grinding. Sure, she liked the walls of her vagina to be stimulated by the friction of his pumping shaft, but now just feeling steadily full with their bodies crushed together and her clitoris being stimulated by the pelvic grinding got her much friskier. “Uh, uhh! Huuhh!” She huffed and sucked in big breaths, gyrating, digging her fingers into Russ’ hair.

Russ planted his hands on the floor beside her and pushed up, his strong arms holding him up off her while he rammed into her deep and hard. Her legs came apart, allowing him to gyrate in a circular motion for a bit. Holding her jiggling tits together by closing her arms, she caressed his chest, watching the penetrations and feeling her clit getting nudged with each stroke.

Russ slowed and pulled out, his cock springing up, stiff and shiny with her wetness. They took this opportunity to calm down and caress each other some more, his kisses working lower and lower, from her face to her neck to her breasts and down to her stomach. He didn’t stop there, crawling back and lowering his head between her thighs.

When her boyfriend and the other college boy had given her oral a few times, they were too greedy too soon. Russ’ licks and kisses, however, seemed to be for her pleasure, as the eye contact indicated. He did get to her clit after two or three minutes, but as wet, gentle swirls rather than as an assault. She moaned with pleasure, fingers gathering his hair, as his tongue probed and twisted slightly.

Having tasted her deeply and nibbled on her thighs and pubes, he sucked on her pert titties for a minute before he sat facing her and pulled her legs over his. Scooting together so that their crotches met, she lifted up while he bent his cock forward so she could settle on him. Facing each other and resuming their fuck, they each were able to lean back on one hand, watching the penetration and using the other hand to feel each other. Of course, his hand gripped and squeezed her tits one by one, while she held on to his shoulder and neck.

Watching the penetration wasn’t enough for either of them. Russ used his free fingers to diddle at her slit while he fucked her, finding the firm little nub of her clit with his thumb. When he moved his hand away, she took over, masturbating her clit and spreading her fingers around his thrusting prick for some more stimulation for him.

Little by little, Dana scooted up and forward, drawing her feet up under her and settling onto Russ’ lap as he grabbed a handful of her ass, trying to help her pelvic thrusts. He removed his supporting arm from behind him, lying back fully on the rug as Dana pushed his chest. Straddling him fully now, the ride was frisky and wild, both of them grunting while her hair and titties bounced freely.

Russ saw her crack a smile as she slowed her grinding. She was trying not to laugh. “What?” he asked her, reaching up to palm her perky tits.

“Um, not to compare you to anyone, but…” She went silent, lifting herself straight up and settling back down, beginning to pump up and down. “Not that I’ve done this a lot, of course, but no one has lasted this long before.”

It really hadn’t been that long, but he thought back to his college days when he first got laid, remembering a few times that he spewed way before the girl was ready. Embarrassing, but it did make for learning how to get a girl off by fingering her and eating her pussy, so he was able to establish some measure of satisfaction. “Not disappointed, I hope?” he teased.

“Not at all,” she replied, slumping forward for some kisses while he felt her tits, gathering the nipples between his fingers. “I might cum before you do,” she whispered, resuming her ride, her gyrations slower but larger and more pronounced than before. “Ahh, right there.” She found the sweet spot, grinding her clit right into his pubic mound.

ValdriCanela
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValdriCanela

One of Russ’ hands tweaking her nipple and the other clenching a handful of her ass were the added sensations Dana needed to get herself off. “Uuuh, yesss,” she groaned. “Ohhh… fuck. Uh yeah.” Her eyes were closed and her face was scrunched up, as her pussy pumped harder at the base of Russ’ cock. The penetration, the clit rubbing, his strong hands gripping the perky bottom and tit that weren’t even there the last time they saw each other, and the naughty taboo thoughts of fucking a long-time family friend, all combined to propel her to her climax.

Dana’s orgasm arrived with a squeal and a shudder. She puffed large breaths with sharp moans, her legs and abs clenching with her vaginal muscles, waves of tingling and releasing coursing through her. By the time she collapsed on Russ’ chest, her wetness had soaked his pubic hair and was running down his balls.

Russ was content just to have Dana’s weight lying on him for a bit, his cock still throbbing and buried inside her but not moving. He wanted to cum, but, knowing they still had some time, he resolved to make this last. She crawled off him, breathing a smiling “thank you” into his ear before he rolled her onto her back.

Both of their phones had sounded message alerts, but somehow they knew they had time to ignore them. Russ spent a few minutes caressing Dana’s skin, working his way from her arms and thighs and tummy to her breasts, licking and lightly sucking on the sensitive nipples.

Moving down her body, he made her squirm and giggle by nuzzling her bush, inhaling her post-climax scent. He dropped his head further, kissing her labia and probing his tongue in between them. After spending a minute tasting the remnants of her orgasm, he returned to her breasts, drawing them into his mouth one by one. His fingers slid between her thighs, massaging her wet pubic hair and labia as if to slowly bring her down from her climax.

Rolling onto her stomach, Dana felt Russ’ lips and tongue flit across her back and shoulders and down to her butt cheeks. His hands, now warm, roamed over her skin, caressing at first, then kneading. She was facing the fireplace, and when she popped up onto her hands and knees, she felt the heat of the flame on her face and chest. He bumped her forward, on his knees now behind her, his stiff cock fitting in the groove between her cheeks.

“Oh, fuck, Dana,” he breathed, his fingers pushing his cock from an upward angle to horizontal, teasing her exposed fuzzy slit. “Uhhh!” He leaned forward, sliding his throbbing stiff dick all the way into her vagina, which was hot and slick with her girl cum. “Oh, your ass sure looked hot in those ski pants, but this–“

“Ha, you saw that message, huh?” She turned her head back to look at him, grunting as he thrust firmly.

“Yeah. Looks much better out of them.” He couldn’t help but give her pale, smooth, bare bubble butt a couple of smacks before drilling her deep. Dana’s hair and titties started swinging as Russ picked up the pace, ramming her forcefully. Hands on the brick fireplace, their animated doggie-fuck was starting to make her arms, face, and chest sweat. Just as she was wondering how much longer he could last, he pulled out and stood up.

“Need a break already?” she teased, turning to sit on the bricks facing him.

“Yeah, not quite ready to finish yet. And I think I was starting to cramp!”

Dana walked over and picked up her phone, checking the latest messages. “Huh, on the bus now,” she read out loud. “Should be back in twenty minutes, sorry.” She sat on the couch, scooting up to the edge. “Dad says he’s hitting the hot tub the second they get back. Oh, that was ten minutes ago.”

Dana put on her best seductive smile and beckoned to Russ. She licked her lips as he stepped right up to her, his stiff cock waving right in her face. She could count on one hand the number of times she had sucked her boyfriends’ dicks, so she wasn’t very experienced, but she wanted to do this for Russ before their play time was over. She had certainly never gone pussy-to-mouth, and was well aware that his dick had been buried inside her just a few seconds before, tingling with the erotic sensation of smelling and tasting herself on him while she closed her mouth over the head.

Russ couldn’t stand still while she sucked his cock. Unable to control his movements, his hips rocked a bit, so she clamped a hand around the base of his shaft to keep him from going too deep. She sucked and licked and swirled her tongue around the first three inches or so. She figured college would teach her how to deepthroat in future semesters, but she wasn’t there yet.

“Do you trust me?” Russ asked, voice trembling slightly, after a minute.

Dana looked up at him questioningly with his dick still in her mouth, then pulled her tight lips off with a pop. “What? Why?”

“Go with no hands. Do you trust me?”

“M-kay.” She dropped her hands to her sides and reached forward with her mouth, capturing half his shaft and holding fast.

“Uuugh,” Russ moaned. Dana looked up into his face as he threw his head back and closed his eyes. “Uhhh, yesss.” She felt his hips move slightly. She trusted him not to start going wild and fuck her mouth, but just in case, she moved her hands up to caress his ass and hips. Working up more saliva, her warm, wet mouth bathed his cock head and released some spit that ran down his shaft and clung to his swinging balls. He held her hands, fingers interlocked, while she sucked and slurped, occasionally bobbing her head back and forth and cocking her head side to side.

Not able to stand it any longer, Russ took a step back, his throbbing, slick wet boner bouncing and pointing at the ceiling. “Oh, that is fucking amazing.” But he needed to cum, and time was running short. Kneeling in front of her, he pushed on her shoulder. “Lean back.” Between her spread legs now, he pointed his cock straight ahead and leaned forward, burrowing into her furry wet slit one more time.

Dana leaned back into the soft cushions of the couch, arms stretched over her head, legs spread wide, tits bouncing high up her chest with each powerful stroke that Russ gave her. The thick girl cum that had been released by her orgasm coated his shaft, turning slightly creamy and facilitating squishing sounds with each insertion and withdrawal. It couldn’t have been more than a minute before he was gasping and trembling, hands on the couch on either side of her to steady himself as he drove his full weight into her.

He pulled out, holding the base of his cock down with just his thumb and forefinger, pressing his tightened balls and the root of his shaft into her juicy slit. Dana reached down and lightly touched the top of his shaft. “Is it going to—”

It did. As soon as her fingers swiped past the ridge from the shaft onto the head, he exploded, launching a thick rope of cum past her navel and between her tits. “Uuuaggh!” A second stream followed closely behind, this one off-center and streaking across her ribs.

“Oh!” Dana’s eyes widened, taking in the sight of Russ’ cock making a mess out of her. By the time he was groaning steadily and smearing his dripping tip into her pubes, she counted five distinct stripes of his jizz splattered up her tummy.

“Wow,” she laughed, tits jiggling delightfully. “That’s a fucking lot!”

“Glad you approve,” he said, releasing a large breath and sitting back on his heels. She watched for a minute, feeling the wetness on her tummy cool and liquify, while he laid back, face up, his cock releasing droplets of semen while it started to deflate. When the cum started to run down her sides, she got up before it could drip on the couch.

She grabbed her phone, typing out a reply to her Dad with the one hand she wasn’t wiping Russ’ cum with. She kneeled on the floor next to Russ, bending over to kiss his lips. “We need to clean up. I just told Dad we’d get the hot tub started for him. They’ll be back any minute.”

They both retreated to their respective bathrooms, wiping themselves down to get rid of their sticky, slimy cum.

Russ changed into his swim trunks and grabbed a towel, dashing out into the freezing cold for a few seconds to flip the cover off the hot tub and turn the switch to get the water going. Since a small pump kept warm water circulating even when not in use, it only took a few minutes to heat up. The two of them used this time to get rid of the evidence of their sex, straightening the rug and finding all of their underwear and other clothing, leaving only their ski gear to continue drying by the fire.

Dana met Russ by the sliding glass door when the hot tub temperature reached 100°. She was wearing a quite modest blue and purple patterned one-piece swimsuit, and had her hair wrapped up in a scrunchie.

“Ready? One,” Russ grabbed the handle. “Two.” He tightened his grip. “Three!” Flinging the door open, they both quickly tiptoed over the deck and stepped into the steaming hot tub, laying their towels aside and slowly sinking down into the bubbling water.

“I’ll bet that’s not the swimsuit you’d wear out on the beach with your besties, is it?” Russ teased.

“Ha, no, this is my family-friendly one. Who would have thought I’d want to show off in a bikini on this trip, huh?”

“Well, you showed off in less than that.” He drifted close to her and slipped his arms around her. “And I’m so glad. Seriously, Dana, that sex… was amazing.”

“It was, wasn’t it?” She giggled and pushed away when he moved in to kiss her. “Everyone is going to be back in a minute. We have to behave ourselves.” She grinned. “Somewhat.” Her straightened leg sent her foot right into his crotch.

“Somewhat?” He teased one of her straps off her shoulder, and she let him. Freeing one tit and then the other, he kissed and sucked on the nipples as they bobbed above the surface of the water. “We’ll see them when they come in.” It wasn’t dark yet, but the sun was going down, and the light was on in the room, so no one was likely to see them from inside unless they came right up to the glass.

“So glad we could spend some time together today,” she told him.

“Better than the beach?”

“Definitely better. I doubt I would have actually hooked up with anyone out there this week. Don’t know if any of them will, but everyone talks a mean game. A drunk fuck with some rando? Wouldn’t be nearly as good as this, that’s for sure.”

“Well, I think you made the right choice.” After a pause, he added, “I wish we had more time. It would take me a few minutes to recover, but I could sure go for another round out here in the hot tub!” To demonstrate, he lifted her by grabbing her ass and latched his mouth onto a nipple.

“Oh, you’re terrible!”

“Hey, that’s not what you said a minute ago.” She splashed him.

Just then, a commotion broke out inside. The loud group was back, and Russ and Dana could see their parents shucking their heavy coats and setting down some large bags. Dana just had time to pull up her swimsuit straps to cover her breasts before Raymond Kort stuck his head out the door.

“Yep, they’re out here,” Russ’ dad announced to the group.

One by one, they stuck their heads out to exchange greetings. “Got the hot tub cranked up and couldn’t let it go to waste.” Russ’ logic was solid.

Dana was surprised when Russ jumped out of the tub and grabbed his towel. She didn’t detect a bulge inside his wet swim trunks, so maybe he wanted to be sure he got out before that recovery time gave him a new boner. As the group gathered at the door, apparently all of them wanting to go for a dip, he told them, “You took long enough. I’ve had enough, so the tub is all yours.”

Dana jumped out too. “I’m about to turn into a prune myself,” she announced as the toweled herself off quickly, shivering.

“Thank you two for heating it up,” Vicky said, giving her son a kiss on the cheek. “I could definitely use a warm-up.”

“Glad everyone is okay,” Dana squeezed her Mom’s shoulder before her Dad pulled her in for a big hug.

Quietly as everyone else tested the hot tub water and climbed in, Todd gave his daughter a bit of his counsel. “Just in your swimsuit with no one else around,” he mentioned as his eyes darted toward where Russ had disappeared. “I know Russ is a good guy, but, guys get ideas, you know. Alone with a man in a hot tub. It’s a slip—”

“A slippery slope, I know,” Dana laughed and kissed her Dad on the cheek. “Don’t worry, Everything’s good.”

If only you knew how good, she thought as she crossed the floor between the couch and fireplace, where she and Russ had fucked just a few minutes before. Yes, slippery can be fun.

Published 
Written by kkikkiriccio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments