Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Surprise

"A couples dinner alone turns into an erotic night."

23
12 Comments 12
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I was stepping out of the shower when I heard my phone beep. It was a text from you saying you were on your way. I smiled to myself as I quickly dressed and checked on dinner. Everything was ready, so I dressed and put a little makeup on. We have been planning this night alone for weeks and I am quite excited. You walk through the door with a bunch of lilies. You hand them to me and kiss me on the cheek. I notice the look in your eyes that says we are in for a very good night.

I put the flowers in water and serve our dinner. We make small talk till I finally ask you why you have that look in your eye.

"What look sweetheart? I am just happy to have an evening alone with my beautiful wife."

I just smile at you. "I know you better than that. What do you have planned?"

You just smile. I know when you are like that I will just have to wait and see what is going to happen. We finish our dinner. I start cleaning the table. You walk out the door without a word. I am confused as to where you are going. You come back a short time later with a bag you must have left in your car and a bottle of my favorite wine.

I take the wine to chill and start to to toward the living room.

"Sit in here with me a few more minutes please," you ask.

I sit back down and wait. You walk over to the counter where you have set the bag and pull out what looks like a sleeping mask. I look at you with a little concern, but you lean down and give me a kiss. It was one of those long deep kisses that made me fall in love with you.

You pull the mask over my eyes and ask me if I can see anything.

"No dear, I can't see anything."

"Good" you reply. "Now, do you trust me?"

"Of course I do."

Without another word you pull me up by the hand and lead me to our bedroom.

"Stand here for just a minute. I'll be right back."

My mind is racing. What on earth do you have planned that would require me being blindfolded?
I hear you reenter the room.

You are beside me again, your lips softly brushing mine. I am getting turned on by the unknown. You start to undress me slowly.

When I am naked, you whisper, "Lay back baby."

I do gladly. His soft slow touches are driving me crazy.

I hear you walk to the bathroom and run water. I lay there anticipating what he will do next. I notice there is a towel or something underneath me.

"You trust me?" you ask again.

"Of course I do," I answer.

"Then lay back and let me do this."

"Ok, what are you going to do?" I ask, becoming a little impatient.

With that I feel a scarf or something around my wrist. You tie them together and then to the bed.

"Are you comfortable?" you ask.

"Yes," I answered and start to ask you what is going on.

I feel your finger across my lips. "Just lay back and enjoy," you whisper in my ear.

Your mouth replaces your finger on my lips. We kiss slowly. Your hands are on my breast now, lightly pinching my nipples, making them hard. You move down my neck with your lips. Then to my tight nipples. Taking each one in your mouth, lightly biting and sucking them.

I am excited I feel the juice from my pussy start to drip. You stand up and spread my legs open. I hear you walk away again. Then the weight of something being set on the bed beside me.

Suddenly there is something warm and wet across my pussy. It's not your mouth, a washcloth maybe? It feels good whatever it is.

"I need you to lay perfectly still sweetheart."

I whisper "Ok."

I hear the bag rattling again as you pull something out. I hear a spraying noise, then I feel you spreading something all around my wet pussy.

"I hope that isn't too cold on you."

I shake my head no.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

I feel your hand on my hip, holding me still. Then I realize what you are doing. There is a soft slow stroke of a razor. Gently, you clean all the hair away from my pussy. When you are finished, you take the warm cloth to me again to clean all the shaving cream away and make sure you got all of it. With a few touches here and there, you are satisfied with your work. I feel you remove all of your tools.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" You ask.

I shake my head and smile at you. "That was the most erotic feeling I have ever had!

"It's still missing something," you say. I feel you lean over me. Suddenly, your tongue is against my clit. I yelp from surprise and at how good it felt. You spend a few minutes teasing me with your tongue before sliding a finger inside me.

I moan, wanting you so bad. "Please baby, I need to feel you deep inside me."

You get up, walk to the top of the bed. I hear you stripping off your clothes. All of a sudden, your legs straddle me. Your hard cock is just below my lips. I rise up, trying to get a taste of you.

You lean forward, sliding your cock in my mouth. I open wide, wanting to take as much as I can down. You only let me suck you for a few minutes before you pull out. Your body slides down mine. You stop with your hardness between my tits. You push them together and start rocking back and forth. I lean up to taste your head as it reaches the top. You can only take a few minutes of that, so you move down my body. Your lips are crushing mine now. I feel your need as your hands spread my legs open again and your cock slides in me deep. You thrust in me, the feeling against my fresh shaved pussy is incredible.

You kiss me again, your hands gripping my tits. You start teasing me with your cock. Pulling almost all the way out, lightly circling the opening of my hole, then sliding back in deep and hard. It only takes three times of that for my pussy to clamp down on you. I start shaking, my juices flooding your cock.

You must have been as turned on as I was, because your sweet seed starts filling me soon after.

As we slow down, you reach up and untie my hands and pull the blindfold off. We lay there together, kissing touching for what felt like hours.

"Thank you baby! I loved my surprise," I tell you.

"I have to be honest, I loved it too." You reach over and kiss me again. It doesn't take long till you are hard again. You pull me to a standing position, turn me around and lay me on my stomach across the bed.

"Want to give me a special treat?" you ask as your hands rub up and down my ass.

I look over my shoulder at you and spread my ass cheeks open. You slide a finger in my dripping pussy, then use it to lube my tight little hole. When one finger slides easily you add a second. I feel your cock sliding into my pussy, getting it nice and wet. I lean back so we can kiss.

You pull your cock out of my pussy and slowly slide the head into my ass. I make myself relax so you can slide more in. Slowly, you fill me with your cock. When you are completely in, you stop, letting me get used to the feeling. Your hands reach around and tease my tits.

You start pumping into me again, slow at first. As I get used to it, your speed increases. I feel your balls against my bald pussy. All of a sudden, you let out this long deep groan. I feel your cum filling up my ass. You are shaking, trying to stay in me till you finish.

You collapse on top of me when you finish, your cock slides out of my ass and lays on it.

"Wow baby, I planned on a special night, but that topped all of my plans. How about I bring you some of that wine and we make plans for next week?

Published 
Written by kitty40
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments