Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tammy and Josh - Part 1

"Tammy introduces Josh to her..."

11
4 Comments 4
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Josh knocked on Tammy’s door. Moments later, Tammy opened up the door and seeing Josh, let him into the house. Tammy was Josh’s next door neighbor and she had been a friend of his family for over ten years. Tammy was single, having divorced her husband soon after they married. She was 30 years old and very attractive. Josh’s parents had used her to baby-sit him as he grew up, and he loved her very much. She was like a big sister to him. Well, sort of.

Josh was eighteen now. He was in the twelfth grade. Every day after high school he would come to Tammy’s house to do his homework. Sometimes he even stayed for supper. Her house was his second home, and Josh’s parents were used to it now.

“How was school, Josh?” Tammy asked, as the two of them went into her living room. The television was on and she was watching a game show.

“Aw, it was okay. I don’t have much homework.” He settled into the recliner and worked while she lay on the couch next to him.

Tammy was wearing sweats and a loose tank top. She was slumming today, having endured a grueling ten-hour day working at her computer the day before. Even writers need a break now and then.

Josh glanced at her laying there, his eyes catching sight of her breasts rising and falling under her shirt. Tammy didn’t have a bra on and her nipples were poking out against the cloth. She was, he decided, a little on the chubby side. But God, she had nice tits!

His friend glanced back at him, aware of his eyes on her. He averted his stare quickly to his school book. But Tammy could see that Josh had a bulge in his jeans. She smiled as she returned to her game show. “My God”, she thought to herself. “Josh’s getting older now. I guess I had better start dressing a little more conservative around him.” Suddenly she felt a small tingle between her thighs. She didn’t look at him until the show was over. Then she sat up and asked, “Are you going to stay for dinner tonight? I’m ordering pizza.”

Josh muttered his assent, not wanting to look at her. His face turned red.

“Call your parents then,” she suggested.

Josh complied, reaching over and grabbing the phone that sat next to him on the end table. His parents told him it was okay. They were going to a movie anyway and wouldn’t be back until late. He hung up the phone and looked at Tammy. “It’s okay. And they said I could stay here a bit if I liked.”

She looked at him slyly. “Would you like to stay awhile? I’m in the mood for a talk.” She winked at him and then turned to go into the kitchen. He followed her there.

“What did you want to talk about?” He was still nervous about her catching him looking down her shirt.

“Oh, this and that,” Tammy offered little.

Josh just shrugged and returned to study. He had a test tomorrow. He stayed in the chair until the doorbell rang. The pizza had arrived. While they ate, Tammy asked about his homework. “Are you all done?”

He nodded; his mouth full of pizza. They finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen. Then she motioned with her finger for him to follow her back into the living room.

The television was still on, so she turned it off. “Come sit beside me on the couch, Josh.” He sat down on one end of the couch, while she reclined against the other end. They looked at each other in silence. Tammy smiled and asked, “Are you interested in any girls at school, Josh?”

He turned red. “No. Why?”

“Well," she said, “I noticed you staring at me.” Josh’s face turned even redder.

skinny_sis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_sis

“It’s okay! Really! It’s nice to have a man stare at me again.” He sat up straighter. Tammy had called him a man!

“I probably should put on a bra when you are around. Now I feel self-conscious.”

Josh shook his head. “No, you don’t have to do that. I’m sorry I looked.”

Tammy stopped him. “Really! I like it that you were looking at me, Josh.” She paused, and then continued. “Would you like another peek?” Josh was shocked. She was his friend. She was like a sister.

“Well, I don’t know…” his voice trailed off.

Tammy took a deep breath. “I tell you what, Josh. If you promise to keep this our secret, I’ll let you see my breasts. But...” she added, “you have to promise, Josh. If anyone found out, it might be bad. Do you understand?”

Josh nodded. “What if someone walks in on us?” he asked.

She thought a bit. “Your parents have never come into my house without knocking. I doubt they would do it now. Still…” She fell silent.

“I know,” she began again. “We can go upstairs to the bathroom. That way, if anyone were to barge in, then I could go into my bedroom and you could shut the bathroom door like you were using the toilet.” Josh agreed with her plan.

Tammy took him by the hand and led him up the stairs. Their palms were both sweaty and his heart was beating out of his chest. When they walked into her bathroom, she turned to him. “Ready?”

He nodded.

She pulled up her tank top and her boobs flopped down; her nipples stuck straight out. Then she took her shirt off and let it fall to the floor. “Want to touch them?” Josh’s mouth dropped open. Tammy had large, firm breasts, with dark brown areolas and large nipples. Tammy grinned proudly.

His hand shot out and grabbed one of her breasts. “Ouch! Not so hard, Josh!” Then her voice softened. “Be tender with them.” He began to massage her breast. “Fair is fair, Josh. Let me run my hand over your crotch.” He stiffened as she grasped his growing bulge with her hand and squeezed it. He groaned.

“Use your other hand. Take both my breasts in your hands and squeeze them,” she suggested. Josh obeyed. They didn’t say a word. All that could be heard was their breathing. “Okay Josh,” Tammy said after another minute. “That’s enough for now. I don’t want you to get too excited and mess your jeans," she giggled.

They both let go of each other. Then Tammy knelt down and grabbed her tank top from the floor. Josh watched as she bent over, her full breasts hanging down and looking so lovely.

After she put on her shirt, they went back to the living room. “We had better cool it a bit so that your jeans can go back to normal. But I am going to make some rules.” They sat down on the couch. “We crossed a line tonight. Do you understand that, Josh?”

He nodded.

“Good. Now, whenever you come over, you can look at my breasts. They are yours for the taking. But you have to control yourself. You have to be discrete about it. And you can never tell anyone, not even your best friends.”

“Sure,” Josh blurted out. “I promise!”

Tammy smiled. They began to watch a movie. “Did you like my breasts, Josh?”

He looked at her. “I think you have fantastic breasts, Tammy. You are a very beautiful woman. That’s what I was thinking when I was, um, looking down your shirt earlier.”

He watched as she took off her top, put on her bra, and then put her top back on. “There. Now if your mom and dad walk in, my nipples won’t be poking out.” They both laughed. It had been a good night for both of them. Next time it would get even better.

Published 
Written by Subtle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments