Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tent Titty Fuck

"A hot titfuck in the great outdoors"

6
2 Comments 2
17.1k Views 17.1k
848 words 848 words
The red and black checkered flannel hung just below the curve of her shapely ass. We were inside the tent, the cool night air gently breezing inside. The stars shone brightly and the moon cast a lovely glow as she sat on the mattress.

“Come here, Sam,” she purred.

My cock was twitching inside the my boxers. Her heavy breasts had my cock stirring all night long. When I saw her in just the flannel shirt, I ached to be between her heavenly asscheeks, to cum hard between her sinfully delightful tits. The whole day, my hands had roamed and caressed at her curves, savoring her beautiful body.

“I want your cock, Sam. I want to feel it pumping between my curves. I want to feel it pulsing between my big fat tits. I want you to grab my hips and thrust that cock in between my asscrack like an animal. Come fuck my curves, baby!”

My boxers were off in a minute. She moved to her hands and knees, swaying her ass side to side. First my hands roamed her wonderful skin. Then I kissed and nibbled at her buttocks and licked along her crack.

She moaned and purred again. “Mmm, fuck yessss. Ohhh, I want your cock so badly. I want to feel it thrusting and pumping against me. Using me for humping. Yesss, hump my wonderful ass. Give in to your desires and needs.”

I lined up my cock and slid it up along her crack. We both moaned as I took it slowly until I finished my first thrust. I felt her gyrating and pushing her hips against my cock. She wanted more thrusting, more pumping.

“Give it to me! Fuck that crack, you perv. Fuck my slutty asscrack. Make my ass bounce with your pumping cock. Ohhh, I love to have a cock thrust between my cheeks.”

I started pumping quickly, I could not get enough of her ass. I needed to hump, to cum, to cum between her heavenly cheeks. She pushed back, using her cheeks to trap my cock. I could feel her pussy becoming soaking wet. She furiously rubbed her clit as I pumped between her ass valley.

“Yeah! Oh fuck yeah! Fuck yes, pump that cock. Fuck my crack. Fuck it hard. Just slide in and out of my ass valley. My plump cheeks love feeling your throbbing cock pump between them. Ohhh, fuck, I can feel you wanting to cum. Cum! Cum for me! Cum between my fucking ass!”

That was all that it took.

AliceAmi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceAmi

My cock shot forth several ropes of cum. My delicious cum splashed all over the small of her back. It immediately began to slide down in between her cheeks. She moaned and shuddered as her climax took over her body.

“Ohhh baby. Thank you for fucking my big, fat ass.”

As I laid onto my back, my cum still dribbled out of the tip, she rolled on top of me and took my cock into her mouth. She moaned and groaned, lapping at my hot fluid. My cock stirred inside of her mouth.

“Mmm, fuck yesss. I want more of your cock. I want my tits to feel your throbbing cock.”

My cock ballooned inside of her mouth.

She gave me a sloppy blowjob, sucking hard and spreading her hot saliva all over my thickening cock.

“Fuck my tits, now!”

She ripped off her shirt, buttons popping and her creamy, 38GG tits sprang out. Her large, pink nipples were hard from our assjobbing. “Fuck them now!”

I pulled her down on top of my cock and started thrusting between her cleavage. I pumped harder and harder. I felt possessed, needing to fuck her wonderful tits. She moved her body up and down my body, matching my pumping cock. I grabbed a bottle of baby oil and sprayed her tits with the slick fluid. She came at feeling the lube hit her breasts.

“Fuck my tits! Fuck them! Fuck these slutty funbags! Fuck these goddamn tits! Fuck, your cock feels so fucking good between my tits. I love it! I love titfucking you. I love titfucking your wonderful cock. Fuck me! Fuck Me! Fuck me and these cock-hungry tits!”

I pumped and pumped, my own orgasm rising quickly.

“Ohhh fuck yesss. Fuck these tits. Fuck them until you cum. I want your cock to splash with cum between these tits. Fuck my wonderful, creamy 38GG tits! These tits that love your cock oh so much. Fuck my tits. I love it the best. I love my tits bouncing as your cock gets closer...and closer...and closer to cumming. Ohhh, I can feel it honey. I can feel your cock is ready to cum!”

My cock sprayed my hot seed. It splashed her face and chin and those fucking tits of hers. She moaned as she gobbled my cock, moaning more as more cum sprayed down her throat. I held her head as I thrust into her mouth over and over until every last drop of cum filled her mouth. She swallowed it greedily.

Published 
Written by TittyFucker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments