Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thank You, Daddy

"Giving a helping hand at the gym"

77
13 Comments 13
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I'm an older guy who likes to keep active and, I'd like to think, looks fit and healthy. My training mostly consists of athletic endeavours but I also spend plenty of time in the gym. I'm no gym rat, so my sessions get done with purpose and as quickly as possible. It's a means to an end; I go in, do my stuff, and get out of there when I'm done. As I said, it's not my thing and I know nobody in there. Or I knew nobody in there until last week.

I was in the gym last week trying to get a leg day done but found it so difficult because of all the New Year's resolution crowd. Had I thought for a second, I would have scrapped the session but, there I was, in a crowded gym, waiting in line for my turn at the squat rack. I was upset with myself so randomly picked a rack without paying attention to anything other than my own stupidity. When I finally did stop chastising myself and became aware of my surroundings, I noticed I was standing behind a very fit girl in her very early twenties with dangerously bad squat form.

"Stay out of it", I told myself, "she'll either think I'm an old pervert or tell me to mind my own business."

She starts to squat again, the form is as bad, but this time I notice her breath-taking ass, the athletic, two boiled egg type of ass... my type of ass if I'm honest.

She finished her set and I thought, "Fuck it," and said to her, "So sorry for sticking my nose in here, but you are going to make a chiropractor a lot of money if you keep squatting like that."

She didn't bat an eyelid, she confidently looked me in the eye and replied, "Haha! You're obviously not a chiropractor, are you a PT?"

"I'm just a guy who knows who's probably sticking his nose where it doesn't belong." was my reply.

"Well show me what to do and I'll see if there's anything else you can stick where it doesn't belong." came her reply.

I had no idea how to respond to that so I just started to give her tips about her form. I first gave a quick demo. Told her the sequence. Foot position. Where to look. Where her centre of gravity should be. I then gave a quick demo, commentating on the various steps in the sequence to remember. I then stepped aside and told her to try.

She tried and then asked for feedback.

"Your centre of gravity is too far forward," I told her, "chest up, ass in."

She tried again and made the same mistake.

"You're still too far forward," I told her once again.

This time she replied, "show me."

I walked over to do another squat and she stopped me, saying, "no, not that way, show me how. "

I didn't understand so she said, "I'll squat, you stand behind me and adjust me into position."

I was way over my head and, to be completely honest, was inappropriately aroused. She took the weight of the bar and I immediately adjusted where it sat on her back.

"That feels better already," she said.

She started her squat and, as she did before, bends too much at the waist, putting too much pressure on her back and knees.

"Not like that," I said. I then gently guided her shoulders back and asked her to bring her hips to bore forward.

"Show me how far forward," she said.

I delicately guided her hips forward with my hands and then asked her to squat.

"Oh wow, " came her delight, "that was so much easier."

"Ok, you are all good now, " I told her, "my job is done here."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," she replied.

Slightly embarrassed, I replied, "Well, that's all I can teach you here."

"I'm sure you could teach me other things somewhere else," she said with a wicked tone to her voice.

I put my hands up in the air, "I'm done here," and walked away.

I made my way to the shower room, briefly glancing over my shoulder as I walked away in frustration. Her eyes followed me and her wicked smile only added to the discomfort of the erection that was painfully growing in my shorts.

I undressed and had to face the wall in my cubicle as I showered since the erection would not go away. I needed almost ten minutes and a lot of 'clean thoughts' before I could towel myself off with a flaccid and almost non-aroused penis. I finally got dressed, left the gym and started to make my way towards my car. Just as I was about to dive away, I heard a knock on the passenger window. There she was.

"Oh man, please give me strength," I said to myself. Thinking that this can only be trouble.

I wound down the window, saying, "how can I help you?"

"I was thinking you can drive me home," she said.

"I'm not sure that's appropriate," I replied calmly and quickly.

"Oh, come on. I just need a ride," she replied. "I don't bite."

I thought, 'ah fuck it,' and replied, "Climb in, where to?"

She told me her address, I entered it into my phone and we set on our way. She made harmless chit-chat and I gave harmless but friendly replies, but all I could think of for the entire drive was, 'what the hell am I doing here? I should have just got in my car, drove away and jerked off when I got home.' But no, not me, I had to go that extra stupid mile.

We finally arrived at the address and she started to get out of the car.

Just before she closed the door I thought, 'Oh thank god', and she suddenly turned to me and said, "What are you waiting for? You're going to come in and fuck me, aren't you?"

Flabbergasted and excited at the same time, the only reply I could come out with was, "But... I'm old enough to be your father!"

She quickly replies, "Then I'll call you Daddy when you put your cock into me. You are going to fuck me, Daddy, aren't you?"

"Of course I am," came my reply as I excitedly climbed from the car and followed her to her apartment.

As soon as we got inside, the fun started.

"Tell me, Daddy," she said, "did you want to fuck me the moment you saw me?"

"I try not to think of young girls in that way," I said as I watched her take off her jacket to reveal her slim, fit body.

"You might try not to, but you do think of me in that way don't you, Daddy?" she asked, following up with, "just look at me, how could a real man resist a body like this?" as she moved her hands slowly from her breasts to her thighs.

By this stage, my moral stance on the matter was gone. I reasoned, she's in her twenties, she knows what she wants and I'm capable of giving her exactly that. With my change in moral stance, came my change in behaviour. I instantly tried to take a more dominant role and started my advances.

ToryHottieee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ToryHottieee

I took a shoulder in each hand, firmly but gently guided her towards the wall and said, "You created this situation, so now I'm going to give you what you've asked for. It's not going to be a teenage boy's ninety-second fuck, You'll be fucked properly."

"I know, Daddy," she replied, "that's why I pick up older men. I know I'll get fucked properly."

She started stroking my rigid cock as she was speaking. I leaned in and started to kiss her, licking her lips, probing my tongue into her mouth and finally grinding my cock against her. I put my hands on her ass, an ass that only someone in their early twenties can have. Small, firm and soft to the touch.

"Oh you're going to get me into so much trouble," I told her as I kissed her. I pressed my cock against her and greedily kept hold of her perfect ass.

"Nobody will know a thing about it, Daddy," she said, "as long as you make me cum."

"Well then," I replied, "I'd better get down to business in that case."

I sank to my knees, removed her underwear and started licking her wetness. I paid extra attention to her clit each time my tongue made contact.

"Oh that feels so good, Daddy," she moaned, as she held my head in her hands and pulled me into her.

Encouraged by her moans, I kissed and licked her opening from bottom to top. I alternated a flicking and circular motion on her clit every time my tongue made contact.

She takes me into her hand and examines it. "It's so hard, it's ready to eat," she said,

She gripped the head of my cock between her thumb and forefinger and gently tugged her way to the base. She then took the head of my cock into her mouth and licked it with a circular motion with her lips firmly holding me inside her.

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed. "Where did you learn to do that?" I asked.

"I can bring you to heaven and back, Daddy," she replied, "I hope you can do the same for me."

She looked me in the eyes as she slid my cock back into her mouth.

"I'm in heaven already," I replied as I watched her skillfully devour my cock.

I wanted to close my eyes and enjoy every sensation this girl was expertly delivering to my throbbing cock but the sight of her was as alluring as the feelings. She was beautiful and looking at her was as much a turn-on as the feelings. I had to stop her before I exploded into her mouth too soon, so I held her cheeks and guided her away from my cock.

"Daddy is going to cum too quickly if I let you continue," I said as I stood her up.

"I hope you can fuck me good, Daddy," she purred, staring into my eyes and pulling me close to her perfect body.

I picked her up, carried her to the dining table and sat her on the edge. She curled her legs around me and pulled me in.

"Fuck my pussy, Daddy," she said, as she pulled my cock towards her.

I let her guide my cock to the opening of her wetness and gently pushed.

"Oh that feels so big, Daddy," she moaned as she started biting my neck.

I held firm and only made tiny thrusts, barely penetrating her at all. She pulled with her legs and hands, trying to get my entire cock inside her. I resisted and just tased her with my fat erection. After a minute or so, I did a half thrust into her heavenly warmth and she responded with a joyful moan.

"Oh that feels so good," she said as she tried to get me all in.

I immediately took out my cock and watched her panic.

"Oh no," she said as she took my cock into her hand again and guided it back in.

I held her at bay for a moment before pressing myself into her and holding the position for some seconds before finally pushing my cock all the way in. She held me deep inside her with a vice-like grip of her legs and arms, screaming energetically.

"Now fuck me, Daddy," she demanded.

I started long slow thrusts. Almost removing my cock each time I withdrew. I'd then pause before fucking balls deep into her. As I increased pace, her expressions of delight increased in frequency and volume. I then took her off the table, turned her around and laid her body on the table. I looked at her perfect ass, still not quite believing how I managed to be in this situation. I held her firm ass cheeks and guided my cock into her once more. I made long quick strokes into her. I knew I was coming close to the end so I was relieved to hear her voice.

"I'm cumming. Fuck my pussy and make me cum, Daddy," she said as I continued to fuck her.

Her breathing quickened and deepened and whatever she said during her climactic convulsions was indecipherable. I watched in awe and relief. I was able to let myself go. I quickened my pace and announced my impending climax.

"I'm going to fill you with so much cum," I said between deep groans of pleasure.

"No," she gasped. "Cum on my ass," pressing her hand against my stomach as she did so.

I gave one final thrust and then released my cock. The first discharge of cum was so powerful, it splashed my face after landing right between her ass cheeks. I had never cum so hard. More ejaculate followed and her ass started to drip with cum. It seemed like an eon had based before I had emptied myself onto her perfect ass and made quite a mess in doing so.

"Now lick it off, Daddy," she demanded, looking me straight in the eye and smiling,

I hesitated momentarily before thinking, 'what the hell,' and getting to work. I licked and sucked and even swallowed a little as I busily cleaned my cum from her beautiful ass. The taste didn't offend and I had to admit that it had turned me on.

"It felt so good when you cleaned your cum from my ass, Daddy," she said,

Not needing the encouragement but happy to receive it, I kept doing what I was doing and kissed and licked every millimetre of her beautiful butt. As I finished, she turned around and we kissed deeply. She licked the cum off my chin and lips and then delivered it to my mouth. We embraced and kissed for quite some time before she broke the embrace and announced my departure.

"Thanks, Daddy. It's time for me to get on with my day," was all she said before she dressed and left.

I got dressed, left and wondered if what happened was to be a one off or should I torture myself with the hope of another encounter. 'Only time will tell,' I said out loud.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments