Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Party - Chapter 2

"Jack reunites with Marci after the holidays"

44
11 Comments 11
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This series is based on real events. Chapter 1 was 100% true. Chapter 2 is 50/50 true &amp; fantasy. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Names and Locations have been altered. This story cover features Marci &amp; Jack."

Maricela and I had our date set for nearly a week. I would drive to her Silicon Valley condo after I got off work at 3:00 pm on Friday. Our plan was simple, we’d get naked, have fun, shower, go to dinner, return to watch TV, and snuggle the night away.

I met Marci almost one year ago at a friend’s 60th birthday party. She is the thirty-four-year-old best friend of my buddy’s daughter. I am now sixty, twenty-six years older than my young, curvy Latina friend.

It began simply as we sat at the same table that night for dinner. Marci’s “bestie,” Lori, my college friend’s oldest daughter, asked me to sit with them as she wanted to pepper me with questions about her parents in college. Doug and I were fraternity brothers; her mother, Cindy, was a Little Sister.

During that night, Marci and I had instant chemistry, and, yes, we flirted with each other. I was just joking around, never thinking I had a chance with this young beauty. Long story short, we ended up spending the night together in my hotel room and have seen each other regularly for the past year.

Marci and Lori both work in high-tech and tell stories of the lack of men to date in the valley. The guys are all software geeks with no personality. Marci and I quickly agreed upon an FWB “situationship” after our first time together. About every four to six weeks, we would spend a full weekend, or just twenty-four hours, at the other’s house, or meet somewhere in the middle. We’d go to dinner on Friday, do fun stuff on Saturday like normal couples, go to brunch on Sunday, and then the visiting person would go home early in the afternoon.

We both were trying to date in real life, but if we were not in a sexual relationship, we would continue our pseudo-relationship. During the year we both had two sexual hookups with our real-life dates. We’d get the agreed-upon STI tests and show the other our clean results, that way we didn’t have to use condoms. I had a vasectomy many years before, so there was no chance Marci could get pregnant.

Due to the holidays and other commitments, Marci and I had not been together since mid-November, making last night’s date our first in nine weeks. We both had mentioned how horny we were, and how much we were looking forward to spending time together. The truth was that despite our age difference, we had developed a real friendship from our many texts and phone calls. I had another social event planned for Saturday night, a crab feed fundraiser, so we’d just have about twenty-four hours together.

I texted Marci when I parked and walked to her condo door. Just before I knocked on the door it opened, and there stood Marci, all five-foot-ten of her. She looked stunning! The first thing I noticed was she was glammed up tonight, like the first night we met. She had on lashes, a bit more makeup than normal, and several tiny fake diamonds by her eyes. She wore a black sweater dress that hit mid-thigh and topped it off with thigh-high black boots. She looked so fucking sexy!

“Wow!” I stammered. “You look amazing!”

“C’mon in, baby,” Marci said.

We instantly hugged, said how much we missed each other, and began kissing.

“I’m surprised you’re not in lingerie,” I said.

Marci laughed, “I always wear lingerie when we get together. I thought I’d put on my dinner outfit for a change of pace.”

“I’m not complaining. You look great. And I love your eye makeup and bling,” I told her.

Marci asked if I wanted a beer, and I smiled. “You know me so well. Bring it to me in the shower, I want to freshen up after work and the drive.”

Twenty minutes later, I was on the bed waiting for Marci to return from the kitchen. I was naked and was stroking my thick six inches when she entered. “Looks like you’re ready,” she teased.

She turned on some music and slowly began a sexy strip tease. She put each foot up on the bed, unzipped her boots, and took them off. Then she slowly pulled her dress over her head. Marci wore a matching bra and G-string in a lacey black. She turned around, bent over, and slowly pulled down her G-string. This gave me a great view of her pussy and starfish. When she turned around, she took off her bra, held her tits in both hands, and teased her nipples with a pinch and a pull.

“You cock tease,” I whispered. “Come here.”

Marci slowly climbed onto the bed and positioned herself between my legs. She took hold of my cock and slowly began stroking me. “I’ve been wanting to suck your dick all week. And I want you to cum in my mouth too.”

The smile on my face was probably a foot wide. Yes, fucking is fun, but I love getting a blowjob and busting my nut in a woman’s mouth. “If you insist,” I said.

Marci licked my shaved balls several times before taking one sperm sphere into her warm, wet mouth, sucking on it like a Willy Wonka Gobstopper candy. I moaned loudly.

“Oh, fuuuuucckkk. That feels so good,” I sighed.

She giggled and kept on with the oral pleasure, alternating between sucking and licking my balls, shaft, and crown. Marci also used her hands to fondle my balls, tease my backdoor, and stroke my manhood.

After several minutes, I asked her to stop as I wanted to return the favor. Marci took control and said, “I’m going to sit on your face.” This was something that she loved to do as she felt in control of her pleasure.

She positioned herself over my mouth and gently lowered herself, keeping herself from dropping all her weight on my mouth and nose, allowing me to breathe. My tongue instantly began licking her slit and tasting her sweet-tart sticky syrup. I moved my hands to hold her hips, preventing her from moving too much.

Marci leaned forward, placing her hands on the tall headboard, thereby tilting her pelvis and giving me easy access to her clit. I slowly circled her hidden pearl. It soon appeared from under its hood and enlarged as I licked. She slowly was grinding and rocking on my face, trying to direct my tongue and apply more or less pressure than I was giving her with each tongue thrust.

“Jack, suck my clit,” she moaned. “Ooohhhh, that’s it, baby.”

I mixed it up between licking and sucking on her swollen tic-tac, causing Marci to moan in pleasure. Her pussy was flowing with her juices and while I was able to taste some, it was all over my face. As I lay there eating her gash, I felt a drip of her wetness run down the side of my neck.

It was then I felt her legs shake a bit. Then her midsection. I knew what was about to happen, so I went turbo on her pleasure nub by flicking it in rapid-fire succession, then sucking with all my might.

“Oh, fuck! Fuck! I’m going to cum!” Marci panted as her breathing became labored. Her body was quivering in the first stage of orgasmic bliss, then she shook, and then she let loose, screaming, “OH FUCK! I’M CUMMING! I’M CUMMING!” as she sat up.

ClementinaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClementinaTS

I looked up to see her eyes rolling back as she rode the wave of sexual pleasure. I squeezed her legs as I had my arms interlocked under her knees and over her thighs. Marci trembled for about eight seconds while continuing to grind and rock on my face. Her wetness covered my face, and I loved it. It was my reward for a job well done.

“Holy fuck, Jack,” she said. “That was intense.” She slowly crawled off my face and snuggled up to my body.

We stayed cuddled up like that for five minutes, not saying a word. I thought she might have fallen asleep, but when I looked down her eyes met mine and we both smiled.

When she finally spoke, she asked, “Do you want to fuck or wait until after dinner?”

The truth was I enjoyed foreplay so much that I’d be happy sharing oral before, during, and after dinner. Yes, fucking is great, especially when you’re young, but as a mature male, I was having occasional “issues” and preferred the intimacy of sensual and erotic foreplay. But I knew Marci enjoyed dick and getting fucked.

“Of course I want to fuck. What time are our dinner reservations?” I asked.

After some banter back and forth we decided to head to the restaurant for drinks, have a light dinner, and then return to continue our sexcapades.

**

As we snuggled in bed after our dinner out it was apparent that Marci wanted me to get right to it. She instantly began stroking my manhood as we kissed.

“I need you to fuck me hard and fast,” she stated.

“What position?” I asked.

Marci grinned, “Doggy, and then mish with my legs behind my head. And I want you to cum on my tits or face. I’m feeling kind of nasty.”

“So, you want me to ‘use’ you?” I said.

“Yes. I want to be your fuck toy. A cum slut,” she said. “It’s been nine weeks and I’m super horny.”

I thought to myself, Enough talking. She wants me to fuck her brains out, so I’ll fuck her brains out. She wants me to shoot my load on her, I’ll cover her with my jizz.

The next thing she knew I was moving her onto all fours so we could get to doggy. Once in place I let my fingers do the walking and teased her pussy before entering her Pandora’s Box. Once she was wet enough, I spat in my hand and coated my cock with saliva.

“Hard and fast. And cum on you, right?” I asked Marci.

“Si, Papi,” she said in Spanish.

I rubbed my mushroom head along her slit, feeling her wetness. My hips slowly pushed forward, and my glans disappeared between her labia majora. With half of my shaft in her kitty, I retracted, leaving just the crown in Marci’s warm, wet love tunnel. I did this several more times, but with each thrust going just a bit deeper.

“Ready?” I asked. “Your cunt is super wet now, you dirty whore. I’m going to make you my fuck toy.”

As I pulled back, my right hand slapped her well-defined asscheek, “Smack!”

Marci said nothing.

I did it again.

Nothing.

I grabbed her waist with both hands and just started pounding that pussy, hard and fast just like she wished.

“Yes, Papi! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! I love it!” she stammered between getting filled with my cock.

“Be a good little slut and flick your bean,” I told her. “Cum for me. Cream on my cock.”

Marci dipped one shoulder, placing it on the mattress, and with her off-hand reached under herself and started to rub her clit. It was then she noticed how wet her sex was. A few minutes later, she slightly turned her head, making eye contact with me. She softly began to moan, “I’m about to cum.”

I kept up with the fast and hard fucking, telling her, “Rub that clit! Cum, baby!”

I’m sure I knew it before she did. My manhood was being slightly squeezed as her cunt began to spasm in the first phase of bliss. A split second later, her pussy clamped down on my love stick like a vise.

Marci’s moaning had become louder, but now she screamed, “Fuck! I’m cumming!”

My pounding continued as I slammed into her ass with each hip thrust. As she moved back into her original doggy position, I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back, pulling her torso back toward me.

“You little vixen! Now you’ve had two orgasms and I’ve had zero. Get on your back and pull your legs back. Now!” I commanded.

Marci was still trying to catch her breath from her orgasm, but she did as directed. I knee-walked into position and held my cum coated cock in my hand. “You should clean my cock first,” I told her.

She scrambled quickly and was now licking my shaft, savoring her honey pot nectar. I made a mental note of how hot and sexy Marci looked with my cock in her mouth. I thought to myself, I wish I had pictures and video of today’s fuckfest.”

She spoke, snapping me back to reality, “Papi, fuck me and cum all over me.”

“That’s a good cum slut,” I laughed.

I stayed on my knees and slapped my hard six fat inches on her glistening pussy. The light was reflecting off her pussy cream, making it look like a glazed donut. I moved even closer and penetrated her pink pleasure palace. I started with a nice motion, rhythmically going in and out, but I was not going very deep. I still had about two inches of shaft visible, so I put my hands on Marci’s shoulders as I leaned forward and started pounding her the way she wanted it; hard and fast.

With every thrust, she released a soft “ugh.” I kept up the fast pace for about ninety seconds when I knew I was close. I looked down at my lusty Latina and told her to talk dirty to me, as I knew this would assist in a quick explosion.

Marci started with a simple, “Fuck me! Fuck my brains out!” She then switched gears with something a bit different. “Cum on me. Make me your cum slut.” She paused a few seconds, “Shoot you jizz on my face! Make me your whore!”

The moment had arrived, so I straightened up and my steel pole exited her used fuck hole. I started stroking the head and she continued with more dirty talking. I had no clue what she was saying as I was focused on the task in my hand.

I gave her no warning and a long, pearly rope of spunk shot from my abused purple-ish crown. It landed on her lip and chin and trailed down to her neck. As I continued jerking off, a second and third blast shot even farther, One landing on Marci’s forehead and across her left eye, while the other looked like a pearl necklace, going left to right near both clavicles. When I stopped beating my meat, tablespoons of warm, salty man milk oozed from my head and fell on the bath towel we had put down.

“Wow, that was hot,” she giggled. “You gotta take a picture of me since I’m covered in cum.”

After the photo, cleaning her up with a warm washcloth, and a shower we cuddled in bed as we watched Dateline. I’m sure we were both sound asleep by 10:15 pm.

 The End.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments