Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ingénue - Part 1

"Laila's back. And she wants more. Read the story from 4 different perspectives."

1
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
LAILA:

Yes, it’s me again, Laila. But I’m not me anymore, which is strange. You see, ever since my encounter with the mysterious, sexy stranger Leo, I’ll never be the shy and timid Laila I was before. Now, I’m confident, strong, a different Laila. I walked with my head held high, I smiled at strangers, I wore my hair loose. All because of Leo. And I didn’t think I’d have another experience like it. And I was right, because the next time was a lot more different.

It all started when I thumbed the lift (elevator, my American friends) after leaving the flat I was staying in during my holiday alone in London. The doors opened, and a handsome man was standing inside. He was slim but athletic, with sandy hair and blue eyes; he also dressed very well, often smart shirts and slim fit jeans. We smiled politely and that was it. But I could see that he would stare at me, and I noticed he fidgeted. I knew he wanted me. I noticed he was in the lift most mornings, and once when I brushed past him to leave, I could swear he stroked me.

I decided to take action. One day, I darkened my eyes with shadow, painted my lips red and wore a tight dress and tousled sex-hair. Thankfully, he was in the lift and I got the reaction I wanted. His eyes widened, and muttered a hello. He said his name was Xander, a broker from North London, and we began talking. He was funny, and cute because he often stuttered (I guess he was nervous) and our conversations were often brief but great. After a few more spontaneous lift conversations, he asked if I wanted to come by sometime. I said yes, and I noticed in the reflection of my mirror that as I turned away to leave, he stood and stared. I smiled to myself.

XANDER:

“Just a minute, Xander, I’ll be out in a sec!” she yelled from inside.

I couldn’t believe it, she actually said yes to see me again, me, Xander the shy, stuttering man who stared at her. But I just found her mesmerising every time I saw her, and I would think about her full lips and curves, warm brown skin and her intelligence and wit from our memorable conversations. She came out, wearing a short flower print dress and a radiant smile. I was surprised when she embraced me with her warmth and sweet smell. I got a bit hard when her large breasts pressed against my chest.

We got to my flat, and we resumed our humorous and intelligent conversations. Her eyes widened at my art, music albums and literature.

“I love Monet’s use of colour…I find Gothic fiction quite contrived…Ravel’s work is seriously underrated, he’s very romantic!” she’d say.

I was spellbound by her sound knowledge of the culture that I loved, but no woman would share. She noticed the painting of Isolde, and I likened Laila to her, and called her The Ingénue. She had me, with her exotic looks and brazen intelligence. Our conversations deepened from politics, current affairs and culture to relationships, love and sex. I could sense our growing attraction, so I raked my hand through her hair. She smiled radiantly.

At that moment, my flatmates Kian and Jude walked in. They too were taken aback by Laila’s smile. I hoped that she wouldn’t turn her attention to Kian and Jude, though it was inevitable; Kian was a lawyer, with Mediterranean features, a warm smile and a muscular figure; Jude a business executive, with tan skin, curly dark hair and an air of confidence.

VioletPortman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletPortman

Laila would love them both. Why would she stay with me, when she could have them?

They had a lot of experience, they’d know how to satisfy her properly. Laila greeted them both, and chatted intelligently, and thus, they were smitten. But as we talked, Laila didn’t neglect me; she appreciated every compliment, discussed each subject and as the wine flowed, her flirting became more tactile and more obvious. Again, I started to get hard when her hands brushed past my thighs.

KIAN:

“My god, she’s beautiful. I want her so much. I want to feel her breasts, her skin, and her body all over me” I thought to myself, as I poured myself and the boys another glass.

“Careful boys, we may do something with Laila that we might regret!”, I joked, as we took large gulps.

We all laughed wholeheartedly and giddily, and Laila giggled excitedly. I shuffled closer to her, and as the others laughed and drank, I took her hands and kissed her. She kissed back, and I felt her tongue against mine, her hands sliding slowly towards my crotch. I couldn’t hold it any longer; I grabbed her off the couch, and she wrapped her smooth legs around my waist, and I held her and squeezed her firm behind. I saw Laila look behind her at Jude and Xander.

“I’ll be fair, don’t worry, just wait” she said to them.

We tongued as I carried her to my bedroom. I underdressed quickly, pulling off my jeans and t-shirt. I leaned into Laila, breathing in her scent, and hastily unzipped the back of her dress, to reveal her turquoise and fuchsia bra and panties. I looked at her hungrily, so I lay over her on the bed, and she moaned in pleasure as I slid my hands into her panties, feeling her wetness.

She pulled me off her, and gasped, “Kian! Let’s do it now, please!”

She quickly slipped her hands over my shaft, and she slid the O-shape of her fingers up and down it, rapidly. I bit my lip, closed my eyes, and sighed pleasurably. She was growing hungrier for it, so she kneeled up, running her warm tongue over my lips and over my tongue, as she stroked my cock and tugged down my boxers. Laila smiled seductively and leaned on her side languorously, and stroked her legs against me. I stroked her smooth, brown inner thighs, she quivered, and then I rolled off her panties.

I brought myself close behind her, so we spooned, and I guided my cock into her. She was tight and warm and wet, and we both moaned deeply in pleasure. I grabbed her breasts and leaned in further and rocked, fast, every push accompanied by her sharp, squeals of erotic and pleasurable pain, and she turned to face me. I liked this position because I could watch her breasts jiggle, her beautiful brown eyes open wide and close, her lips biting and her mouth open in pleasure.

"Faster, oh, Kian! Yes! Mmm, yes, that’s good!”, she gasped. I pushed harder, deeper and rocked faster.

I groaned, “Uhh, oh god yes! I’m gonna cum!”.

Laila responded with intense cries of pleasure, “Me too, Kian! Yes, inside me, yes!”.

I lifted her leg and gave a series of rapid pushes; I gave one last push and I came deeply inside of her. I groaned, she shuddered and sighed expressively.

She stroked my face before saying, “Oh! Kian!”

I smiled at her, but then she slid me out of her and she walked out, back to Jude and Xander.
She said she'd be fair to them – I see what she meant now. I slipped my underwear back on, and left the room.

Published 
Written by annelieseraikkonen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments