Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ingénue - Part 2

"She's already had one guy. But now Laila wants the other two."

1
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
JUDE:

Out she came, smelling of sex, sweet perfume and fresh perspiration. Her hair was tousled even more, her skin flushed, her breasts rose up and down as she breathed deeply. Xander and I watched her intently, captivated by her confident stance, with hands on hips and a radiant smile. Wordlessly, she sauntered over to me, took my hand and I stood up. Xander looked away and drank more; Kian joined him.

Still holding me, she walked over to the wooden dining table. She sat on its side, brought me between her legs and tugged off my jeans as I pulled off my shirt. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs wrapped around me and she kissed me passionately. Laila slipped off the table suddenly and kneeled before me. She pulled off my boxers.

Her eyes widened as she said, “Wow…you’re rather big, aren’t you…but I think I can handle you,”

She looked up at me. She smiled innocently with her beautiful baby brown eyes and a pout.

She rested one hand on my hip and she took my hardening cock in the other. She stroked it and clasped her O-shaped fingers around it, moving them up and down. Her mouth opened wide and with a slight moan, she put her lips around my cock, her warm tongue on the bottom. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes and sighed pleasurably. Her head bobbed back and forth as she savoured me, gliding her tongue from tip to the end, her hand moving rapidly. I felt my hard cock swell in her wet mouth. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I squeezed her hand, pulled her up and turned her over, so that her breasts and tummy rest on the table’s surface, her ass in front of my cock. I slapped it. She yelped and giggled and then I slid myself into her. She gasped and cried out loudly; a mix of pain and pleasure. I was large for her tight pussy. I thrust back and forth rapidly as I fondled and squeezed her soft supple breasts, then twisting her nipples, which she loved.

As she moaned, I thrust faster and I cupped my hands on her shoulders, allowing faster and deeper penetration. 

“Oh, Jude! Yes, mmm! Jude!”

She threw her head back and groaned and panted quickly, yelling all the time. I pulled her up and held her hair. I was gonna cum soon. She squealed in delight, enjoying every second of my fastest and deepest thrusts, before I shook, grunted and pulled her ass towards me as I shot my cum inside of her and she shuddered and panted. She turned around, her back on the table and I played with her breasts, cupping them. She relaxed and stroked me. We smiled at each other and I leaned into her, kissing her lips and her neck.

After a while, she tried to get up but I held her still.

“No, Xander now…I said I’d be fair,”

She was right, I suppose – that’s how she wanted to do things today. I pulled out of her; she slid off the table, staring at Xander with her large puppy eyes, breathing deeply, licking her red lips, pushing her hair back. I grinned at Xander; he looked a bit apprehensive. The truth was that he hadn’t actually been inside a girl; he was shy and inexperienced. Because of that, a woman had never taken to him well enough to go the whole distance because he stuttered and dried up whenever he found a lady attractive. But Laila clearly wanted him now.

XANDER:

Here she comes. I gulped as she kneeled in front of me. Her large eyes stared into mine and I fidgeted nervously.

“I…I…”

“Have you ever been inside a girl, Xander?” she asked gently.

“Er…I…erm…no, er, no I haven’t, I’ve done stuff but er, but I want to, with you, er-”

She smiled. “It’s alright…yes, I want to make love with you as well,”

She took my hand and pressed it onto her breast. I stroked it; smooth, supple and warm. I squeezed it. I grew harder. She leaned towards me and straddled my crotch. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed passionately. I licked her mouth and tongue and when I stood up carrying her, we kissed deeper as I led us to my bedroom.

I let her down and closed the door, before catching Kian and Jude’s encouraging nods. She looked at me lovingly and cupped my face with her smooth hands, kissing my lips and then massaging my hair.

SallyVerdaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyVerdaa

My hands wandered to her breasts, her curved sides and her firm ass. Her breasts pressed against me. I got harder.

She helped me out of my shirt, belt and jeans. She then took my hand and led me to the bed. She told me to lie down. She climbed over me, gently pecking my lips, then my neck and chest. She moved down, her hair tickling me, her tongue and lips gliding over my torso, then my lower abdomen. She stopped at me boxers, looked up.

“Can I?” she asked.

 I nodded frantically in response.

She peeled back my boxers to reveal my hard cock. She started by painting her tongue slowly up the shaft, flicking her tongue at the tip. Oh, yes, I’d never known such sexual pleasure. Her mouth enclosed my cock and she used her hand to guide it in slowly. I felt my cock in her throat. Her mouth moved up and down the shaft. I loved the feeling, her concentration, her hair tickling me and the sensual somewhat squelchy, wet noise she made as she lapped up my cock. It was blissful.

I wanted to give her the same pleasure. I held her hand and brought her back up to me. Her lips and mouth were wet and she tongued me. I held her and lay her on her back. I kissed and pecked at her hard breasts. I lapped at her tight nipples, sucking them and pinching them between my lips. I clutched her breasts as I slid down, licking her tummy and then coming to her down below. I placed her legs over my shoulders so I got a full view of her beautiful, wet, smooth pussy.

I started by lapping at the tight lips. I flicked my tongue against her clit and then thrust my tongue deep into her. She gasped in complete and utter pleasure, arching her back and touching herself.

She moaned, “Come on, Xander, yes!”

It was actually happening.

Laila lay on her back and bent her legs towards her. I positioned myself in between her legs.

“Are you ready?” she asked.

I replied, “Yes,”

I leaned in to kiss her lovingly and she guided the tip of my cock towards her pussy. I manoeuvred my hips to make it easier and she slid the tip up and down her pussy, before she raised her pelvis, put one hand on my ass and pushed me inside her. She shifted a bit. Then I was fully in. I let out a moan; her warmth and wet shelter felt beautiful on my cock, which was now coated in her seeping wetness. She was so tight around me.

She breathed heavily, letting out deep yet delicate, feminine gasps. She held me close to her, her hands grasped my biceps. She told me to push my pelvis back and forth, at whatever pace I wanted. I started to sweat from her hot breath on my neck and the heat from her body. I wanted more so I thrust my cock into her, faster and I loved hearing the noises: my body slapping against her thighs, her deep and breathy moans, my bed creaking for the first time. Laila raised her hips up, giving me more space and I thrust very deep into her.

She let out a loud and long squeal, not like any I’ve heard and her face contorted in euphoria – I think I had hit her G-spot.

“Right there, yes, keep going!” she yelped in elation.

I rocked back and forth in the same spot. I was getting close and I was gasping desperately. I knew that we’d both come soon. I pushed her legs backwards, my balls were slapping against her harder and I began moaning and grunting as I felt myself getting closer. She clasped her hands to my face and we looked into each other’s eyes. As we both moaned together, I gave one last energy-draining push. The cum exploded into her. I let out a huge, deep masculine groan; she let out a beautifully passionate noise, her lips parted, her eyes shut in ecstasy.

I watched her face and then she held me close, as we panted together.

“Are you…alright?” she asked, her hands on my face.

“Yes, oh god yes!” I said to her.

We held each other for a while, breathing in each other’s scent and basking in the sexual air. I had done it and I wouldn’t have done it any other way.

Inevitably, she had to leave. She kissed Jude and then Kian before I walked her to her flat, though it was only a floor up. Before closing her door, she flung her arms around my neck and gave me one last, deep passionate kiss. We broke apart and I smiled confidently.

“The Ingénue,” I said to her.

 She smiled radiantly.
Published 
Written by annelieseraikkonen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments