Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interview

"Brendon was nervous as he waited to be interviewed ....."

4
0 Comments 0
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Brendan sat nervously in the waiting room. He wasn’t looking forward to the interview. He had never been any good at them. He fidgeted in his seat and played with the locks of the briefcase he’d brought with him. He jumped a mile when one of the latches suddenly sprang open. Closing it quickly he looked round the room to see if anyone had noticed then realised he was the only one there. The door of the interview room opened and a young man came out. His hair was mussed up, his glasses were twisted on his head and his tie was loosened. Brendon noticed that his belt was loosened and his trouser zip was undone too. The man clutched a briefcase to his chest as he stumbled out of the room. That didn’t do anything for Brendon’s nerves.

“What the hell …?” he thought to himself as the door closed to signal the young man’s hurried departure.

A head appeared from through the door of the interview room.

“Mister Meechin?”

Brendon nodded his head.

“We will see you now, Mr Mechin.”

Brendon stood up and followed the head which did have a body attached to it, Brendon was pleased to see. And quite a body it was too. He was certainly impressed by the ass that wiggled in front of him. He looked the whole body up and down. Hair in a tight bun on top of a head sitting erect on the starched whiteness of a blouse that somehow found its way into the inside of the tight waistband of the black mini-skirt that hugged the shapely behind that gave way to the legs that seemed to go on for ever before they met the tapering heels of the six inch stilettoes that strode ahead in front of him. Brendon was lost in a world of fantasy, already lifting the skirt to discover the jewel between the thighs of the ……

The legs disappeared behind a table and Brendan snapped back to reality.

“Mister Meechin seems a little pre-occupied,” said a voice.

Brendan noticed for the first time the other occupant of the room. Another woman. She sat behind the table and stared at Brendon as the first took her place on the chair beside her. Brendon felt himself redden as he moved over and stood before them on the opposite side. Both were stunningly beautiful and were dressed similarly as if in uniform. From the top up, anyway. From where he stood Brendon couldn’t see beneath the table-top to affirm the theory. He stood clutching his briefcase in front of his groin with both hands as if for protection.

The two women busied themselves with some paperwork for a while during which Brendon began to feel increasingly uncomfortable. He escaped into fantasy land again. Beneath the table a hand passed across a lap and under a skirt before reaching up and sliding under the thin fabric to gently stroke at the soft folds of skin that led to the passage of ……

Somebody was saying something.

“I’m sorry,” Brendon stammered. “Would you mind repeating that? I was miles away.”

“Hmmm,” said number two, obviously the senior of them. “I was asking if you were aware that the position on offer is performance related and that your success will very much depend on your performance today?”

“Yes, yes, of course,” Brendon blurted out.

“Well,” started number two again, “my name is Joanna and this is my assistant, Pearl. Why don’t you take a seat and we can begin?”

Brendon turned and saw the chair placed several feet behind him. He shuffled over to it and sat trying to hide his erection by placing his briefcase on his lap.

“Now, Mister Meechin, why don’t you put your briefcase down and just try and relax?” said Joanna.

Brendon did as he was told at the same time being acutely aware of the bulge that would be showing. The two women didn’t make him feel any more comfortable by staring straight at it. He placed his hands strategically over his embarrassment. Pearl continued to stare as Joanna addressed him further.

“Well, Mister Meechin, why don’t you start by telling us something about yourself and why you think you’re suitable for this job?”

Brendon began his stammering reply. His head was in turmoil. From the new perspective his seated position gave him he could see under the table. Both women’s legs were sheathed in nylon and both sat with one stilettoed foot hooked behind, and stroking at, a shapely calf. Their legs disappeared into darkness above their knees which left Brendon wondering.

“Stockings or tights?” he asked himself.

“I beg your pardon?”

Brendon was confused. He’d been talking, surely, about how he was a team player but could work independently if required.

“Yes,” he replied. “As I was saying, I consider myself to be a valuable member of any team ……”

“No, not that. You said something else.”

Brendon was really confused now. Surely he hadn’t uttered his musings for the women to hear? They waited, patiently, for him to continue.

“Stockings or tights?” Brendon heard himself saying quietly. He cringed and waited for the disgusted reaction that would precede him being ejected from the building by security, thrown down the stairs at the entrance and his briefcase landing on his head as it was flung after him. He screwed up his eyes and waited for his fate.

“Well, Pearl, why don’t you show Mister Meechin what you’re wearing? Put him out of his misery as it is so obviously something that is bothering him.”

“Very well,” Joanna he heard Pearl reply.

Breandon opened one eye whilst keeping the other squeezed tightly shut. Under the table Pearl had uncrossed her legs and was now sitting with her legs apart. Brendon still couldn’t quite see and peered forward. Pearl responded by hitching her skirt up to expose the stockings she was wearing and by opening her legs yet further. Brendon stared dumbfounded at the expanse of her thighs, the whiteness of her skin contrasting starkly with the black lacy stocking top and the attached suspenders. He was even more gobsmacked when he realised she wasn't wearing any knickers. Before he could register his surprise he heard Joanna speaking again;

“And just in case you were wondering ….”

Brendon looked across as she spread her legs also.

RoxxanaBigassTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxxanaBigassTS

A similar view greeted his eyes. He didn’t know where to look. His eyes darted back and forth taking in the pleasures being offered. Pearls pussy looked paler than Joanna’s and the folds of her pink lips curled in perfection to his gaze. Joanna’s darker enticement, however, looked more exotic in its shadowy duskiness.

Brendon’s cock, in the meantime, was doing somersaults in his pants. His hand instinctively reached for it and he could feel it pumping and throbbing as he held it through his trousers.

“Well,” Joanna was saying now, “Mister Meechin has seen ours, I think it only fair that we see what he has hidden in his trousers.”

“Oh, certainly,” Pearl responded.

“Well, Mister Meechin?”

Brendon stood. He could barely drag his eyes away from the wonders that were his to behold but fair’s fair, he told himself. He lowered his zip and placed his hand inside his trousers to try and pull out his stiffened cock. It was always going to be a struggle.

“Oh, I think we need to see the full effect, Mister Meechin, don’t you?” Joanna queried.

Brendon undid his belt and button and let his trousers drop to the floor. He pulled and stretched his underwear over his protruding member and revealed it to them in all its glory. At that moment he was very thankful for the endowment that he had been gifted with. (He was also thankful that he had put clean underpants on that morning).

He stood still with his erection pointed at the ceiling and making little jerking movements as the blood pumped through it. He could feel it throbbing and wanted to ease the pain by stroking it.

“Ah, ah, ah, Mister Meechin,” Joanna commanded him as his hand closed in on himself. “No touching.”

Brendon let his hands fall by his side. Now he felt foolish, standing there naked from the waist down with a hard-on the size of the Titanic. Joanna and Pearl stood simultaneously and rounded the table. They approached him from both sides and before he knew it their feverish hands had undressed him completely. They stood one on each side and placed one hand each on his shoulders. He could feel their bodies pressing up to him. Their other hands, meanwhile, were firmly grasped around his cock stroking at it in unison. One hand stayed doing that as the other lowered around his balls and began to fondle them then Pearl lowered herself to her knees and let Joanna guide his cock into her mouth. As Pearl began to play her tongue over the head Joanna stepped back and removed her skirt. This was followed by her blouse and bra. Brendon felt the pressure of her full breasts as she moved back in on him and continued with stroking his cock while Pearl stood to remove her garments.

Both girls stood naked now save for their stockings and suspender belts. Brendon looked down on each side the see their shaved pelvises. He let them guide him over to the table and stood between Pearl’s thighs as Joanna guided him into her. Pearl’s fleshy lips clasped at his cock as it entered her. He lifted her legs into the air and began to pound at her wet, wet pussy. Joanna moved to the side of the table and inserted a hand between their bodies and reached down to grasp at Brendon’s cock and to stroke at Pearl’s pussy. Brendon could feel her fingers probing before they entered, the added pressure adding to the excitement. Pearls body began to shake uncontrollably and then Joanna climbed onto the table on top of her. She swung herself over Pearls raised legs so that Brendon now had two pussies to choose from. He stayed inside Pearl a while longer then withdrew and, raising himself higher, plunged into Joanna’s yielding wetness. Looking down he could see his cock as it slid in and out of her. Beyond that he could see that Pearl was stroking and fingering herself. He could feel his balls bouncing on her hand and she reached up to fondle them. Then out of Joanna and back into Pearl. He could feel the difference. Pearls pussy was tighter and squeezed at him more but Joanna’s felt more ridged. He didn’t know which he preferred. Just as well then that he wasn’t being asked to make a choice he thought to himself.

Back inside Joanna Brendon felt Pearls finger enter her too and her body began to tremble.

“Yes, that’s it, that’s it” she was saying. She let out a wail and sank back deep onto his cock and he felt the gushing wetness as she came. As soon as the orgasm subsided she clambered down from her position and guided Brendon back inside Pearl. She stroked at his cock and Pearls lips before slipping a finger inside. Pearl arched her back as she silently came then sank back onto the table. Joanna took Brendon’s cock into her mouth and sucked hard at it until he was ready to explode. Feeling him coming she took her mouth away and stood up straight. She stroked quickly at him until he tensed his legs and buttocks and fired his thick white cum. It arched through the air to land in Pearl’s hair and leave a trail down across her face, between her tits and on to her belly. Joanna lowered her head again to take the second load into her mouth and then stood again as the third landed on Pearls pussy. She rubbed it into the fleshy lips then transferred herself to the top of the table by pearls head and lowered herself to kiss her letting the sperm in her mouth drop down into Pearl’s. Pearl swallowed.

Once dressed Joanna and Pearl sat back behind the table as Brendon zipped up his trousers and put on his jacket. Picking up his briefcase he turned to them.

“So, you’ll let me know about the job?” he asked sheepishly.

“Oh, that,” Joanna said. “Well, we haven’t even decided if it’s a position we want filling yet, but sure, we’ll let you know.”

Brendon left the room feeling bewildered. He noticed the nervousness of the young interviewee waiting his turn.

“Good luck in there,” Brendon told him.

“Thanks. I’m so nervous I don’t know if I’m coming or going.”

“You’ll be coming soon, I shouldn’t wonder,” Brendon said to himself. He left the building still dazed. What a fucking experience that was! Amazing! He still needed a fucking job though.

Published 
Written by JacksonLee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors