Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Letter And Its Outcome

"You never know what might happen"

8
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I had a letter land on my office desk one morning. It only had a personal card in it with her name, her mobile phone number, and her email address on it.

I had only spoken to her once before, and that was outside a school as she'd dropped her kids off at first year. That was at least five years ago, and we’d only exchanged the briefest of pleasantries. I’d seen her before then, and since, on an occasional basis, driving her kids about or sometimes on the beach, or swimming. I’d always thought she was very attractive with long hair, long legs and a wonderfully taut, curvy body. She was somewhat younger than me but I could always fantasise, couldn’t I?

But I didn’t understand why she had sent me her card. There was no note with it, just the card, and addressed to me in person. So I wrote her an email saying that it was nice that she gotten in touch, and asking what I could do for her. I told her that we weren’t recruiting for extra staff at the moment, and that we didn’t use outworkers, but that if something came along then I’d let her know.

Within a minute or so of hitting the send button she had replied: She said that I’d gotten the wrong idea, and that the reason she had sent the card was to give me her contact details, as a mutual friend ours had told her that I might like to have an affair with her.

I was stunned. And flattered. I thought, What, me, some fifteen years older than her and she wants to have an affair. With me? 
And who was the mutual friend who thought that I might be up for such a thing, anyway?

I have to say that for the rest of the morning I was somewhat distracted. I had to go out at lunchtime for some personal business in the local town, so on my way back to work I took a short detour that would pass her house. I knew where she lived because of her distinctive coloured car in the drive. I stopped outside, walked up the drive and rang the bell. I don’t know why I had done this; out of curiosity for sure. Out of character for me, that's for sure too.

I had no sooner lifted my finger off the button when she opened the door. It was as though she was expecting me. She was wearing a close fitting blouse and a mid-length skirt. She must have been doing some washing up, as she was taking off an apron as she opened the door.

She gestured for me to enter and closed the door behind me. What happened next was something I’ll never forget.

I heard the door click shut at the same moment I felt her hands grab the waistband of my trousers from behind. She yanked my trousers down, catching my underpants at the same time. They had gotten to my knees when she twisted me around to face her.

But she wasn’t in front of me, she was on her knees, and in a moment had taken my manhood in her mouth, with her hands firmly holding my waist. I was seriously taken aback, but she had me in such a strong grip that there was no way was I going to be able to free myself without having to use quite some force. But why would I? I wasn’t hard when she’d taken my trousers down but I was now, and she was working at me with some vigour, taking my full length right from the start.

The sensation was fantastic. She had a fantastic rhythm and her tongue was working some wonderful magic. I hadn’t had this done to me for a while, so I went with it for as long as I could - which wasn’t very long! I came into her mouth all too soon, and she took all of it. I couldn’t have done anything else, it was so sudden, and she swallowed all of it.

I had hardly time to catch my breath when she pushed me backwards, tripping me up as I tried to take a step to balance myself. I landed bum first on the hall carpet. And she was astride me in a moment. She wasn’t wearing any knickers, and without using her hands she found me with her wetness and pushed herself down on me hard, taking all of me in one go.

The sensation was terrific, warm, wet, tight and very deep.

She rode me hard. There was no point in trying to help, so I unbuttoned her blouse and cupped her breasts. I could feel her nipples through the fabric of her bra, and I squeezed them a little. She responded with a short intake of breath, and then a deep moan as she started to climax. She rode me harder and faster, and then, with laboured breath, she came. I could feel her muscles working hard around me as she squeezed and drove down on me with all of her weight.

 She then fell forward onto my chest, breathing hard and fast.

SaraTaylors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraTaylors

I could feel her breasts against me and her breath on my neck. She lay there for some minutes whilst she became more relaxed. I ran my hands up and down her back and over the round of her very firm bum. Her skirt was side opening, so I released the clasp. That meant that I didn’t have to feel her through the fabric.

I gently rolled her off me and, stepping out of my trousers, I picked her up under the shoulders and knees and she put her arms round my neck and her face up towards me. I kissed her and she responded with a quick flick of her tongue. She wanted more, and so did I.

I carried her upstairs and into the first room I could see that had a bed. More by luck than judgement it was her room, with a king-sized bed, not made up from the previous night but obviously only slept in by one person... her.

I lay her down and climbed on top. She had already opened her legs wide and, holding my hips, guided me in. She wrapped her long legs round me and squeezed gently, forcing me deep inside. She held me there for a moment before relaxing her grip. Then again she squeezed, and forced me even deeper.

The sensation was fantastic, so the next time I pushed. I could feel her pubic bone this time and she let out a deep moan. This is what she wanted, deep and hard. So that’s what I gave her.

The harder I pushed the more she responded. She started to arch her back and her bum lifted off the bed. I grabbed a spare pillow from the other side of the bed and slid it under her. This got her into a better position, and I took my weight off her and supported myself on my arms and knees. This also meant that I could look down on her and see what a beautiful body she had.

Her stomach muscles were working hard and I could feel her clamping and relaxing around me again. She was going to cum again. The harder I drove into her the more she responded. I picked up the rhythm a bit and she responded more. I sped up even more, and I could soon feel that she was on the verge of another climax. She threw her arms round me and lifted her bum off the pillow as I pushed in as hard as I could and with short, quick breaths she came again.

She shuddered as she came, and held me so tightly she almost squashed the air out of me. It was a lovely sensation to feel her like that, and her climax lasted for some time before she started to relax again and I could slip out of her.

 Now, I thought, it’s my turn. She had the most beautiful body, and while I was still not sure this was really happening to me I wanted her even more.

I gently rolled her over towards the middle of the bed, taking off her blouse as she rolled. I let the clasp of her bra go, and then I caught a quick view of the most wonderful, firm breasts. I lifted her hips up towards me. She knew what was about to happen, and pulled a pillow towards her and buried her face into it as I entered her again from behind. She let out a deep, loud moan, muffled by the pillow as I made my first push. And again on the second. I had hold of her hips to get some purchase, and the harder I pushed the more she pushed back. I picked up the pace and she moaned all the more. I could feel her clamping around me, so I reached a hand under her and cupped her right breast, and then rolled her nipple in my fingers. She squealed in delight, and this had me close to the edge of cumming. I sped up some more, and she pushed back more. I was cumming any second. 

 Suddenly I exploded into her with all my force, and she let out a cry as she came for a third time. This time her internal muscles had me in an almost vice-like grip as I pumped into her, and she seemed to be almost milking me dry.

She wouldn’t let me pull out as we collapsed, one on top of the other. We rolled onto our sides, me still inside of her as I put my arms under hers and up onto her shoulders and pulled her down onto me hard. She was still breathing hard as she said, “That’s good... so good.” It was the first words that had been spoken between us in over five years, and words that I never thought I would hear from her, ever.

We stayed like that for perhaps ten minutes or more. I’d released my grip and ran my hands up and down her body. She was so fit and her breast were so firm, her legs and hair so long. I just couldn’t believe that only hours ago she wasn’t even in my thoughts, and now we had had the most wonderful sex and this beautiful woman was in my arms.

And I would have to thank the mutual friend... once I’d found out who it was!

Published 
Written by Georgegreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments