Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After

15
14 Comments 14
7.9k Views 7.9k
942 words 942 words
I watched him sleeping peacefully in my bed, the sheets twisted in all kinds of ways, his brown hair tossed carelessly and his mouth slightly open. He was lying on his stomach clutching the pillow.

I smiled thinking of the night before. Our bodies pressed tightly together on the dance floor, the excitement as his hand slid under my barely-there dress. No one could tell that his fingers were pushed deep in pussy and each grinding movement that looked like dancing was pushing them even deeper. The excitement and exhilaration had pushed my orgasm to new heights. Had he not held me close, I would have crashed violently to earth.

After that he drove us back to my place, as my lips and tongue sucked and licked his very large cock. He tried in vain to hold back what I wanted but in the end his hot cum gushed deep down my throat.

By the time we made it through the door, my dress was in shreds and I don't think my feet even touched the floor.

I smiled as I closed the door and walked down the hall, looking at the mess of clothing, my vase and flowers on the floor. I sighed; I'd clean it up soon.

Walking into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I giggled as I saw my neck, it was lined in bite marks and hickeys. God, that was going to take so much make up to hide. I looked down at my breasts; they, too, were covered in bruises and bites. Mmmm...But they had all been worth it. Each time he bit me or sucked on my soft skin, fire burned deeply in my veins. It made my pussy gush and cum harder than I've cum in my entire life!

I sighed again and turned on the shower, letting the steam fill the bathroom. I stepped into the warm spray and let it run over my body. Squirting some of my strawberry scented shower gel into my loofah, I began to rub it over my body, first down my neck, then down over my breasts, over my nipples. I moaned as the material cruised over them. I slowly moved lower, washing around my navel and then over my bare pussy. I moaned louder as the loofah brushed over my swollen, aroused pussy.

I didn't hear him come into the shower, but I felt him yank me against his tight body. His hands caressed my body, groping and kneading. He yanked my hair back and feasted on my already raw neck. But pain was soon replaced by pleasure as he rubbed lightly over my hard clit, then pushed two fingers inside my wetness. I rolled my hips and pushed his fingers deeper. I could feel his dick harden even more against my soft ass.

ShantaalRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShantaalRoberts

Before I knew it, I was bent over, his fingers deep in my pussy and his cock balls deep in my tight little asshole.

Double penetration must have been invented by some goddess. It is so much sensation at one time, so much pleasure, it's out of this world. I could feel him throb inside me, his fingers rubbing over that spot. I knew it wouldn't be long until I came, and so did he. I heard him ask if he could cum in my ass. I grinned and nodded and then his cock seemed to expand in my ass. Then it filled my ass up with hot, sticky cum. His fingers gripped my hips and tugged even harder on my hair. I winced in pain in my neck and scalp but he just kept pumping his cum into my ass.

After about two minutes of orgasm, he released his grip and turned me around to kiss me deep and slow. Nothing like last night, but just as good. It started deep and slow, burning low. His lips started to cruise over my neck, then down to my breasts. Sucking one tan nipple, then the other. He looked up into my eyes as he kissed lower down, over my stomach, around my navel.

I giggled and he grinned. Then his lips were on my pussy.

Electricity surged through me and my whole body tensed. His tongue pushed deep inside me, moving in and out of me with skill. His fingers gripped my ass, slowly moving toward my tight hole. I ran my fingers through his hair and then gripped hard, holding him to my pussy. I began rolling my hips against his tongue, pushing myself closer to that exotic bliss. He bit down on my clit, shoved two fingers up my ass and I came violently! My body quivered and trembled, I screamed in pleasure.

He pulled his fingers from my ass and moved his mouth away. He stood and kissed me again, then got out of the shower. I followed him and watched him dress. I put my robe on and walked him to the door. He didn't say much, just kissed my neck and walked out the door.

"See ya' around," I said.

"Oh, you will," he said grinning. Then a thought hit me.

"Hey, what's your name?" I called.

He smiled and called back, "Brian. It's Brian, babe."

Then he got in his truck and pulled away from the curb. I smiled and went back inside. Well at least I knew whose name to call out when my memories of today replayed in my head and I came all over my bed. Mmm... that's a good idea...

- - - - - - - -

Thanks to my dear friend, Belthazor, for helping...

Published 
Written by Ariel21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments