Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night I Got a Tattoo

"I drank to much and walked away with more than a tattoo."

8
6 Comments 6
8.9k Views 8.9k
918 words 918 words
I was 25, and I had wanted to get a tattoo for a long time but never had the nerve. One night a few friends and I went out drinking and partying. Not something I do on a regular basis but I thought, why not, it will be fun.

So the four of us hit the bar, and before long I had drank much more than I had intended and was hitting on the guy sitting beside me at the bar. He was tall, taller than I am which is saying something because I’m almost 6 foot tall without heels. That night I was in 6 inch heels so he had to have been 6 foot 6 inches at the least. He had black hair and startling blue eyes. He was gorgeous and had several tattoos that could be seen beneath his white t-shirt.

The more I drank the more open I became and so I asked him about the tattoos. It turns out that he was a tattoo artist and had a shop in town. I asked him what it would cost for the tattoo of my dreams. He asked me what it was and I explained that it was a skull and flower and why I wanted it. He told me it would cost about two hundred dollars, money I didn’t have. I asked him if there was something else I could do to pay for it. At that point I had lost all common sense thanks to the cosmos and walk me downs I had been drinking. I was also extremely horny, another side effect of the alcohol. He told me that he was sure that we could work something out. I told my friends I was going to catch a cab and walked out of the bar. He was standing on the corner waiting for me just like he said he would be. We got a cab and headed the shop where he worked. It was almost 2 a.m. and no one would be there but us.

When we got there he paid the driver and helped me out of the cab. He unlocked the door and led me to his work space near the back. Without a word I dropped my coat on the floor followed by my shirt and then my skirt. By the time I was done, I was standing there in nothing but my heels garter belt and stockings. I had not worn a bra or panties that night, but then again I seldom do. I spun slowly around and put my foot on a bench near the wall and pointed to my calf, telling him that is where I want it. Then, I walked over to him and reached for his belt.

You could see he was already hard by the bulge in his pants and I couldn’t wait to have his cock in my mouth.

Rhubyts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rhubyts

I unbuttoned and then unzipped his pants. I hooked my fingers into the waist band and glanced up at him; my tongue darting out to wet my lips I pulled his pants to his knees. Much to my surprise and pleasure he was not wearing underwear. His cock was free and I immediately wrapped my hand and then my mouth around what must have been 7 or 8 inches of the thickest cock I had ever seen. My hand barely fit around it and my mouth was stretched around the head. There was no way I was going to fit it all into my mouth, but I gave it a hell of a try.

After several minutes he reached down and grabbed my arms pulling me to my feet and placing a bruising kiss against my lips. He pushed me toward the bench where earlier I had placed my foot. He pushed me forward until I was bent over with my ass in the air and my pussy was easily accessible. He ran his hand over my ass and between my legs where he found my pussy dripping wet and ready for his cock. He didn’t hesitate as he pushed his cock into my pussy in one stroke. I had never felt something so wonderful in my life. His cock stretched my pussy and filled me completely.

At first he moved slowly just stroking as he reached around and found my clit. I was so turned on that within a matter of seconds I was cumming. I could feel my pussy clinching around his cock as he started to thrust deeper and much harder than he had been. Both of his hands were on my hips pulling me to him as fucked me. Within minutes we were both cumming, together this time. It was powerful and like no orgasm I had ever had up until that point.

He held me to him as his cock continued to pulse within me. He stroked my hip as my orgasm started to fade. After a few minutes he pulled out and I turned and set on the bench, leaning against the wall. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and told me that if I wanted to clean up before he got started on the tattoo the bathroom was around the corner. I grabbed my purse and went to do just that picking my clothes up as I went. After I had gotten dressed I went back and set in the chair he had provided and he got started on the best tattoo I ever got.

Published 
Written by Tiff_69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments