Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ride

"It was a beautiful day for a ride."

13
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I woke up excited this morning, anxious to start my day. I was filled with excitement and anticipation after a phone call from my boyfriend last night. Dave asked me if I would go for a ride on his bike. I eagerly consented as it had been years since I was last on a motorcycle and I deeply missed riding behind a man. I had a thing for bad boys and motorcycles, there was still something about them that I found to be erotic, and apparently, at thirty-eight I still do.

I cannot wait for our day to start and I got up early to be ready when Dave arrived. I took a long hot shower, taking care not to rub my pussy too much. After drying off and putting my hair in a ponytail I started to get dressed for my adventure.

First, I stepped into a black satin thong and a bit of my landing strip was peeking out above the lace trim. I debated on what piercings I should wear today. I went with a pair of barbells and eased the studs in the hole in each nipple. I looked in the mirror and the silver balls look great against my dark areolas.

Next was the new HD tee shirt, black of course. I pulled it over my head and then my breasts tugging it tight. Another check in the mirror and not only were my nipples visible but you could see my barbell piercings pressing against the soft cotton. Perfect! I like my girls presentable.

Next, I picked a pair of faded low-rider jeans and managed to get them on over my round butt. They fit comfortably and I looked great in them. The lace trim of my thong made a nice batwing just barely above the top of my low riding jeans just above my butt crack. A pair of ankle-high black boots and I was ready. I did not make a bad looking biker chick.

I sat on the porch, probably looking pathetically anxious, truth be told I was anxious for Dave to pick me up. In the distance I could hear the rumble of a motorcycle; it grew louder and I could see Dave rolling down my street. His long legs spread, the huge bike between his legs. The bike came to a stop and Dave swung his leg off the massive machine.

Dave was picking me up for a long-anticipated ride into the mountains. The day has turned out beautiful. Sunny and about 78 degrees. It is perfect, I am getting moist just thinking about what I have in store for Dave.

I fawn over the bike because men like to hear about their bikes, and it makes them feel good. Some psychological crap about a man, his penis, and its relationship to his bike. The motorcycle was a thing of beauty. A Harley-Davidson Fat Boy, all decked out with chrome, leather and the bike was a massive beast. Now, what woman can resist something massive and vibrating between her legs?

Finally, the bell rings in Dave’s head. You look great, tight jeans, a tight tee-shirt tucked in, oh yeah, I like the jewelry, black boots, and sunglasses, you are a hot biker momma.

Dave comes closer and gives me a long kiss and a tight hug. I know that you can feel that I am not wearing anything under my T-shirt. Rubbing against you some more, Dave wants to stay in today and tries nudging me back into the house and into my bed, but I have waited too long for this day.

After some grumbling, we head on out. Dave swings his leg over the immense Harley, and it roars to life. I slide on right behind Dave, my breasts rubbing on your back, my hands coming around to your stomach, yum, you smell fantastic.

I like things that vibrate between my thighs and nothing feels better than this Harley bike between my thighs. I feel a slight twinge in my crotch holding onto you. Only you can feel better than a Harley between my thighs right now.

I scoot a little closer to you and you squeeze my thigh before we take off into traffic.

Boy, do I have plans for you I think to myself.

Slowly, oh so slowly I am untucking your shirt. A little bit at a time, so you would not notice. I can feel the warm morning sun on us, in the wind, just the freedom and I lay my head down against your back and you can feel my warm breath on your neck. Slowly I start caressing your stomach, I do not want to startle you at 70 plus miles per hour. Your toned body feels great, so hard, and yet so smooth. I am kissing your back. and nuzzling you. My fingers toying with your nipples as you twist the throttle. The city now behind us and the country ahead of us.

We finally get to an area that I planned on to start your torture. Not too many cars, the road is clear, and my hands are easing themselves up, and up and then I lightly pinch both your nipples.

The bike swerves, you yell at me.

"Stop it, you are going to get us killed," but I just laugh and hold you tighter.

My hands head south for some fun now, just below your leather belt is this inviting bulge under your jeans, god, I want to hold your cock, but now? You are getting harder all the time. You are starting to squirm in the seat, attempting to get in a more comfortable position, but I am caressing your cock through your jeans.

I can feel the dampness, my satin thong has crawled between my lips and is rubbing my pussy. My pussy is already wet, I love it. A stoplight; you lean back into me and put your hand over mine that is gripping your cock and you press down even harder. I am nibbling on your neck, god you taste great.

A car pulls up alongside us, the little old woman is rolling up her window as fast as it can go up and she is making faces at us as if she were scolding us... I think she wants to be where I am now, horny, hot, wet, and about to be fucked. We look at each other, laugh and with a snap of the throttle we take off.

After two hours on the road and you are rock hard from my unrelenting teasing. I already creamed in my thong at least one time. I tell you to find a spot that I have to pee, and you nod, then taking a right following a sign that points to Marrowbone Lake. Quickly you find an unoccupied campsite. The motor is running strong and so is mine. You kill the bike and I get off the bike and you follow suit.

Tearing at each other clothes we cannot get them off fast enough. Damn these boots. In our rush to fill our desires. I accidentally knock you over onto the grass, but you grab me, we are going down and we are all tangled up. You peel my jeans off and remove my cum soaked thong and it is just hot skin and cool grass on my naked body.

Suck my tits I plead, I cannot touch enough of you. Suck my tits some more. Your mouth is over my nipple your teeth tugging on my barbell piercings and stretching my hard nipples, Your hands on my tits, my nipple in your mouth making it hurt so good. Damn your cock is so hard and you keep trying to shove your cock into me, but I have other plans for you.

Pushing you away, I get up and head towards the bike. I have another surprise for you.

Lovelllyy18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lovelllyy18

"Come here," while holding my tits out as an offering and flicking on my hard nipples, “Please come here."

Your eyes are boring into me as you get closer. I move around to the other side of the bike. I will not let you touch me yet. You are so gorgeous when you are hard and frustrated!

"Get on the bike. Please get on the bike.” I wheedle."

I can see it on your face that you are getting angry now and I am about ready to cum again. Finally, you straddle the bike with your beautiful, hard cock jutting up in the air. You get on and steady the bike with your hands on the handlebars and your feet firmly planted on the ground.

I have not taken my eyes from you; I have not taken my hands off my tits until now. With one hand I slowly caress the front of the bike, straddling the front tire still warm from the road. I brush my wet pussy lips on the tire. My tits rest on the headlight mount just inches from your face. I run my hands across the bars and your fingertips. You reach for me, but I quickly head to the rear of the bike and the fat tire.  

You did not even turn around; I can feel you watching me through the mirrors. You are so gorgeous. Hard, angry so ready to fuck me. I lean in behind you and slowly teasingly run a hand over the seat and towards your naked backside. Nice firm ass, I tease your ass crack with my finger. Damn, I am wet, so frigging. wet.

Cum, my hot cum is trickling down my leg, the sun is shining down on us and this. making me even hotter, I am sweating. I cannot help touching myself, playing with my pussy as you watch me, and you are not saying anything. Just staring at my naked body through the mirrors and putting up with my antics until you get to fuck me.

I get to your side, licking my lips, the anticipation of screwing me is building up, I can feel it in your hard stare. I do not take my eyes off yours as I run my fingertips alongside your face, over your lips and you nip at them. My fingers slither down your chest. I love your chest.

Traveling through your curly pubes, damp with your pre-come, and then down to your cock. Slowly bending down and putting my mouth on the dome of your straining cock. You yell, grab my head, and keep me where you want me, a slight moan and I can already taste you. That's it, Dave, fuck my mouth and suddenly my mouth abandons your pulsating cock.

"Bitch get back here," my you are frustrated, to say the least.

"‘Scoot back on the seat, come on, your wait will soon be over, just scoot back on the seat."

I swing my leg over the bike, and you have a perfect view of my ass and my glistening pussy. I slip back, your cock touching my pussy is making me shiver. I feel you grab my ponytail, pull my head back savagely.

I hear you growl in a raspy voice, “I am gonna fuck you,” you announce loudly for the world to hear.

You pull my hair back and growl into my ear. "I'm going to fuck you bitch!"

That was just what I was waiting for, I am so very wet. I want your cock. The seat is already wet with my nectar. You shove me forward so that my tits are pressed flat on the shiny tank and my ass is in the air.

You are holding the bike steady me when you grab my ass and shove your cock into me. I squeal loudly, in one powerful thrust you bury your engorged cock in me. A single thrust and you are all the way in my dripping snatch. I am laying on the seat of the bike with my legs splayed. I am holding onto the handlebars for dear life and you are fucking me with all your might.

With little effort, your cock is buried in me with each furious stroke. Each stroke harder than the previous one. Fucking me without mercy, hard wet and sloppy. My body trembles as you exact your revenge for my teasing. I gasp for air. My tits are rubbing on the hot metal of the gas tank I cannot breathe but you continue fucking me. My clit is rubbing against the leather seat, I am cumming again, shit, you are pulling out! What is the fuck is wrong with you?

Pulling me back against your chest, "Are you ready to cum bitch?"

“God yes, make me cum, please fuck me, Dave.”

Shoving me down again, you rub your cock up and down my ass which is coated in pussy juice and cum. I feel your cock pressing on my rosebud and then you shove it deep inside my ass. More spit, more pussy juice on my asshole, and your cock. I rise but you push me back down on the seat. God, it hurts but I love it and it feels so good that you are ramming yourself into me. I.am cumming again and cum is dripping from my cunt and onto the leather seat and the shiny chrome below us.

I can feel you filling my ass with your hot man seed. I can feel you collapsing on top of me, still in my ass and throbbing. We are nasty. Covered in sweat and cum and for an instant I think of the old lady at the stoplight wonder if she did things like this when she was younger

After a while you sit up, playfully slapping my ass, and kissing my back, we get up to try and find our clothes try to find our clothes. My thong is hanging out of your back pocket.

We take off and once again the massive machine was once again is vibrating between my thighs making me tingle again. What a wonderful ride I had that day.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments