Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Run of Her Life, The Run to Find Herself — Chapter Three

"The romance grows, and Cali makes some decisions."

17
14 Comments 14
5.0k Views 5.0k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Recommended Read
Preface: Chapter Three is self-contained and may be read as a standalone story, but you will benefit from the character development of reading the first chapters.

Cali’s eyes widened, and her breath escaped from her mouth with a groan of pleasure, as James thrust his ridged cock deep into her ripe pussy. She was on her hands and knees, in the middle of his California King sized bed, being fucked from behind by the man she met little more than a week ago on her business trip to California.

“Oh God, that’s just what I need.” Cali’s voice was husky with desire.

“Me too beautiful. I’ve waited too many days to feel you again.”

As James spoke, he pulled out of her pussy, and then plunged himself back in with the force of a sledge hammer. He slammed into Cali’s waiting body with such violence that she was propelled forward, face pushed into the bed, as their bodies noisily collided in ecstasy.

James reached down under her as he pulled her head and chest off the bed. He played with her dangling tits while he held his cock deep inside her cunt. James toyed with her tits as if his life depended upon it. Then he bit into her neck as he stretched over her body.

James ground his cock deeper into her while his fingers twisted and pulled on her nipples. The nipple play elicited moans and yelps from Cali, and sent an electrical charge straight to her pussy, which was already flooded with desire.

James chucked, that devilish, mischievous laugh of his, and said: “Feeling a little sensitive, are you?”

His deep velvety voice was sexy enough to dampen a woman’s panties. And that’s without his hands on her body, or his cock in her pussy. But when his voice was in her ear, as it was now, and his body inside, and intertwined with her own, it was the catalyst towards another orgasm, which Cali so desperately craved.

“If they’re a little sensitive, it’s your fault you know. I mean you already worked them over while you were eating me and fingering me to orgasm. Not that I’m complaining.”

It was true. James had already lingered over her body much of the afternoon, sexually teasing her, bringing her to the edge over and over again, only to hold back the final bliss. In the course of his nonstop assault on her body, his hands and lips had massaged and stimulated every bit of her flesh, with a particular focus on her breasts and her pussy. Already today he had worked her into a frenzy that unleashed a blinding climax that left her weak and limp on the bed. It was only after a gentle rest in each other’s arms, that he had resumed his sexual onslaught.

“That’s good, because I’m far from done with you.” His deep velvety voice had turned to a lusty gravel.

With that, James resumed his thrusts. He fucked her hard, pumping his cock in and out of her in a relentless, methodic tempo. The length and girth of his manhood completely filled her void, and her muscles tightened around it, eliciting a wave of moans and groans from his lips. James was unrelenting as he pummeled her from behind. But from time to time he pulled up hard inside her and held his cock there, grinding it in place for special effect. Then he resumed his attack on her body, fucking her harder and faster with each passing minute. His balls were slamming against her as he pounded into her; their bodies crashing together in a glorious cacophony of grunts, moans, and colliding flesh.

“Oh Gawd. Yes! Fuck me James. Fuck me hard!”

This was new to Cali, the freedom to scream dirty encouragement to the man fucking her. With James, all of her inhibitions had vanished. She was now free to let go, and completely enjoy the physical pleasures of the moment. It made her feel alive, accentuating all of the sensations coursing through her body.

As James defiled Cali’s cunt, in his aggressive onslaught, Cali’s nerves were reaching their apex of stimulation. It was as if her body was electrified. She tingled and shook as his cock rammed into her like a relentless, unleashed beast. James’ hands held her hips in a vice-grip lock, and she heard his roar as he fucked her into oblivion.

Cali clamored out with her own babel of noise. It started out as a moan, but grew in intensity and volume until Cali’s scream bellowed out the animal sounds coming from James. It sounded like agony transforming into pure ecstasy. Cali came hard on James’s cock. Then the seemingly endless scream abruptly stopped as Cali sucked in air while her climax soared to a blinding peek, and then crashed like a wave over the rocks of the ocean shore. She was completely and utterly consumed, and trembled as if her universe went dark around her.

She felt his cum shooting into her hot womb, over and over again. The walls of her cunt gripped James’s cock and squeezed every last drop of cum out of him, eager to take it all. They collapsed together on the bed, and lay there in a state of utter exhaustion, arms around each other as they panted for breath, gasping for air to fill their lungs.

It was the culmination of their celebration that night. She was celebrating the completion of the business transaction that had brought her from France to California in the first place. After several romantic days with James at his beach house, Cali had moved back into her hotel while she worked on putting that business deal together. And though they never saw each other during the week she focused on work, she called him every night to talk. Those phone calls to James each night calmed her, and helped her get ready for the next grueling day of negotiation. It was not an exaggeration to say that James helped her get through that week, get through the negotiation, and reach a positive conclusion. There was something about talking with James that brought everything into focus, and that left Cali feeling renewed, and ready for whatever challenges that lay ahead. Though they didn’t see each other all week, he was a lifeline to her during that crucial time. It was James that helped get her across the finish line and conclude the business deal.

Once the agreement was complete, and the contract was drawn and signed, the place she most wanted to be was in James’s arms. With James she could relax, and be herself completely. With James, she felt like she belonged – felt like she was home.

He wined and dined her that evening with a panoply of scrumptiously catered food at his beach house. They laughed and talked as the night wore on. But the culmination of their celebration that night was when he took her to his bed, laid her down and did what few men do well. He aroused her by a slow, romantic, tender caressing of every inch of her body, feeding off of her soft flesh as if it were life itself. The multiple orgasms he gave her that night with the touch of his hands and the caress of his lips, left her exhausted. It was a testament to his ability to arouse her that he was able to finish the celebration with that hard, doggy-style fucking that he gave her. It was understandable that she fell fast asleep afterword, drifting off on a cloud of serenity and bliss that lasted all night long.

When Cali awoke late morning, she was not surprised to find James coming into the room with an omelet he had cooked up. He was good at breakfast in bed. She smiled to herself, and thought that he was simply good at everything in bed.

“Good morning sleepyhead. Glad to see you up. Ready for some breakfast?”

“That smells wonderful. It’s just what I need. You wore me out last night you know.” Cali’s smile beamed up at James, who carried the plate of eggs, fresh fruit, toasted English muffin, strawberry jam, and glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, over to her on a tray.

James grabbed the remote, pushed a button, and suddenly music welled up from the hidden speakers in the bedroom. Sammy Davis, Jr. singing “Something’s Gotta Give” washed over them, setting the mood. The big band sound carried them away in nostalgia to a more romantic and gallant time.

It was nearly noon, as they ate their late breakfast together, both famished from the evening’s exertion. James knew they would soon have to talk about what came next. About Cali’s fiancé back in Paris. About them -- he and Cali. About whether there even was a “them.” But he didn’t rush her. He let her take her time to get around to the topic when she was ready.

“Mmm, this is good. You really know how to stir up a breakfast James. Actually, you’re pretty good at stirring up more than breakfast.” Cali’s hand softly caressed James cheek, then she pulled him into her and gave him a gentle kiss. “Thanks for last night. You know how to make a woman feel like a real woman.”

“Trust me, it was my pleasure Cali. And when a woman is all woman like you are, you make it easy to please.

“Oh, you’re very good at pleasing James.”

By the time the song reached its finale, James was singing along about a star-spangled night, and bellowed out the final notes with “Something’s really got to give.”

Cali giggled. “I think something definitely gave last night.”

James laughed, that deep mischievous laugh of his. “You could most definitely say that, my Kalamazoo girl. Something indeed gave last night. In both of us. But I’ve told you before, there’s no resisting when it comes to you.”

James bent over and kissed her forehead, and wrapped his arm around her to pull her close. Then he waited. He was good at waiting. He knew she would tell him when she was ready. He didn’t want to force it.

The melodious voice of Frank Sinatra came on, singing “I’ve Got You Under My Skin.” Somehow the words seemed to match the mood in the room perfectly. It didn’t seem possible in such a short time, but deep in the heart seemed to ring true for James already.

As the song came to a crescendo about sacrificing anything in order to be near, James lowered the volume and suggested a shower, then a walk along the beach, followed by drinks at a quant bar with an ocean view.

Cali knew James was worried she might think he had selected those songs, with those lyrics, in order to nudge her away from her fiancé; manipulating her to make a decision. But she already knew him better than that. She already thought better of him than that.

Smiling an encouraging smile at him, Cali began.

“James, we have things to talk about. But you already know that.”

James nodded at her, and drew her to himself while he gently kissed her nose before pulling himself away and then replying.

“All in good time Cali – when you’re ready.”

Cali loved that James gave her space and didn’t pressure her. As she got out of bed, she flashed a smile, waived her finger at him, and teasingly said: “Now no monkey business in the shower mister. I want to get out on the beach for that walk, and then hit that quant bar of yours before the second half the day is gone.”

“Who, me?” James made the insincere protest with his voice and his hands, then playfully pretended to chase her into the shower as she swatted at him while she giggled.

They managed to get showered and dressed without falling back into bed for sex. Soon they were out walking hand in hand on the beach, enjoying the fresh ocean smells and the sun on their faces. They walked in silence, perfectly relaxed and at ease. Cali tried to think of anyone else that she could enjoy that kind of quiet with, but no one came to mind. James truly was unlike anyone she had ever known.

By the time they arrived at the Paradise Cove – the name of the bar said it all – they were ready for a relaxing drink, and some deep conversation.

They sat at a booth in the shade of the open-air bar, under a tall vaulted wood ceiling with exposed beams. They were nearly alone on this workday. The lunch crowd had already left, and the happy-hour gang was not due for a couple hours or more. With drinks in hand, they relaxed listening to the waves crashing on the shore.

Taking James’s hands, Cali looked deep into his eyes. “First, I want you to know that I wouldn’t have survived this past week and a half without you. Even when I didn’t see you, your support and encouragement got me through this meat grinder business trip.”

James started to protest, but Cali wouldn’t hear any of it.

MaturePassion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePassion

“No, no. I’m serious James. Underneath the calm, I was in turmoil about my engagement. You know that. You saw that the first day we met, even when my best friends couldn’t tell. Somehow you calmed my engagement nerves as well as my business-deal jitters. And you kept me calm, and focused each night when I called you. I just want to thank you. From the bottom of my heart.” Cali tenderly squeezed his hands.

“I’m glad I could help. But to be honest Cali, all I did was enjoy spending time with you.”

“No. You did more than that. You listened to me. And you gave me space to be me. You helped me relax again. You were truly a gift James, and I appreciate you more than I can ever say.”

Before James could respond, Cali continued. “And while I don’t really know what the future holds for us – I mean it’s much too early to know that – I want you to know that I have made some decisions.

“Okay. Why don’t you tell me about them?” James asked in his easy going way.

Cali squeezed his hands again and replied. “I called off the wedding.”

“You what? Already? Look Cali, I know you had reason to doubt the wisdom of marrying him. But was it a good idea to call it off before you had the chance to see him again?” There was genuine concern in James’s voice.

“I didn’t need to see him again. I had serious doubts when I left Paris. They were only confirmed when I met you,” Cali said.

“Cali. I don’t want to be the cause of your breakup.” There was alarm in his voice now. I really don’t want to be the reason …”

“Sshhh,” Cali gently put her fingers on his mouth to stop him. “Don’t James. I didn’t leave him because of you, and I didn’t leave him for you. You were right in saying a person should never leave someone for someone else. But you helped to clarify in my mind all the reasons why I couldn’t marry him. You have no idea how helpful that was.”

James was protesting now. “But I never said a negative word about him.”

“Of course you didn’t. You’re not that kind of man. But with just one day spent with you, I got a glimpse of something that I never experienced with Mark. You showed me everything that I was missing with him – and the beauty of it is, that was never your intention. You were just being you.”

Cali was perfectly at ease, and it was reflected in her assuring voice and her beaming smile. She was comfortable with her decision, and was trying to put James at ease too.

“When did you tell him?”

“I had made up my mind before I concluded the business contract, but I waited until after to call him. I didn’t need that distraction while I was trying to negotiate a deal. But the afternoon the deal was signed, I called him. It wasn’t as hard as I imagined it would be. And the funny thing is, he wasn’t as surprised as I thought he would be. I guess he somehow saw this coming.”

Before James could respond, Cali continued talking. “It’s been a great relief. You have no idea. But I said I had made some decisions. So let me tell you about the second life changing decision I made the same day.” There was excitement in her voice as she said it.

Cali took a sip of her drink as James leaned back in the booth, and waited to see what other momentous decision Cali had made.

“My company was so pleased with my work, they offered me a promotion.”

“That’s great Cali! Congratulations. And you took the new job?” James was truly pleased for her.

“I did! It’s more responsibility, but something I would really love to do. Oh, and a lot more money, which is always nice.” Cali paused, and with a twinkle in her eye said: “I might just have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe!”

“Clothes are overrated,” James teased. “I didn’t notice you needing any clothes when you were staying at my place.” The wink Cali was now expecting came, and they laughed together.

“You’re right about that. I don’t exactly need a closet at your house. It’s mostly a clothing optional beach house,” Cali said.

When they finished laughing, she gave James a more serious look and he waited with anticipation, knowing that there was something she was holding back on him.

“There’s an ‘and’ or a ‘but’ in there somewhere. I can tell,” said James.

Cali chuckled and agreed with him. “You’re right. You read me pretty well for a guy I haven’t even known a month. So here’s the thing. The job I’ve accepted is to manage their new division right here in California!”

“All right! That’s great news!” James enthused.

Cali was squirming with excitement now and took the opportunity to tease him. “See, I’m a hard woman to get rid of after all.” The wink she gave him – adopting his own style – was the perfect touch.

“Hey, you’re not exactly the kind of woman a man wants to get rid of,” James teased back.

Cali cocked her head, narrowed her eyes and replied. “Oh, you mean I’m good in bed, don’t you?” Cali was having too much fun with this to stop now.

“You’re great in bed.” The excitement in James voice carried a bit loudly through the bar, and he sheepishly looked around, before lowering his voice and continuing. “Or anywhere else we have sex.” Given the fact that they had fucked as much out of the bed as in it, he was right about that.

“But...” James hesitated.

“There’s a ‘but’?” Cali raised her eyebrows. Then James’ moved his head to take a look at Cali’s ass, as he replied. “Oh yes, there’s definitely a butt. Quite a beautiful one at that.” Cali swatted his arm before he got too far with his ass gazing. And with her forefinger pushed into his chest, he got the clear message that she wanted him to continue with his original thought.

“Ok, ok. I get the message,” James said, his hands raised in the surrender position.

“What I wanted to say… what I started to say…” James uncharacteristically stumbled. “It’s more than sex Cali. You mean much more than that to me.” The laughter had gone out of his eyes, replaced with a soft, earnest look. “I haven’t been able to talk with anyone like I’ve talked with you since…” “Since Lila?” Cali completed his sentence.

“Yes.” James nodded his head, relaxed a little, and then continued. “And no one has made me laugh like you have since I lost Lila.” James paused, as he processed his thoughts. “And I haven’t felt this kind of intimacy with anyone since her either. It’s more than great sex Cali. I feel something…” he was struggling for words, and took time to finish his sentence, “…something deeper with you.”

Two years ago James’s wife, Lila, had died in a tragic car accident. They had only been married twenty six months. It’s something he had confided in Cali the first day they met. It’s probably one of the reasons that she had poured her heart out to him with concerns of her own pending marriage. Since Lila’s death, James had done all he could to wall of any deep emotional ties with women. He had tasted true love once, and didn’t think anyone could replace that love in his lifetime. But there was more to it than that. Underneath it all, James was afraid of loving too deeply and losing that love once again. Though his fear remained hidden, Cali recognized it in him, and understood his reticence to let a woman get too close to him. James had built a protective wall around himself. Cali had already succeeded in penetrating that wall further than any other woman had, but she was wise enough to tread softly.

“James. I know what you’re saying. I feel the same way. You want to spend more time with me, as I do with you. But you’re about to tell me that you’re not sure if you’re ready for me to move in just yet.”

James eyes watered as he looked at her. “Am I that transparent?” Cali smiled, took his hand in hers, pulled it to her lips and kissed his fingers before replying. “No James, only to me. Only to me.”

James’s heart sang as it had not sung in years. Here was someone that knew him, that understood him, and that cared for him. And for the first time since Lila had died, he wondered if he could love again; if he would let himself love again.

James briefly closed his eyes, then opening them said: “You know, you’re the one that’s supposed to feel vulnerable here. You’re the one that just broke off your engagement. I was going to caution you from jumping into anything too quickly before you’ve had time to adjust – to heal.”

“And you’d be right. It’s good advice James. But, that doesn’t mean that I can’t see you from time to time.”

James’ face brightened. “Or call me in the evenings after a rough day at work.” Suddenly, James whole body stirred, and he became more animated. “And what’s this ‘from time to time’ business? I’m going to want to see you more than ‘from time to time.’ I mean who am I going to talk to about the novels I’m writing, about politics, or history? And who am I going to vent to about my silly aunt that keeps worrying about me, and trying to set me up with a ‘nice girl’?” James used his fingers to insert the quotation marks around the words. Then, as he began to talk again, he started waving his arms, much like an Italian would to convey his enthusiasm with the subject. “And who am I going to make omelets for in the morning if you’re hardly ever around?”

Cali warmed to this line of conversation and joined right in. “And who are you going to make love to over and over again if I’m not there? She smirked.

“Exactly! See, you’ve made yourself indispensable to my life already!” There was a long pause. “My god, what have you done to me?” James feigned shock and surprise. “If there’s one thing you’ve done to me, its cure me of any monastic tendencies these past two weeks.”

“Oh, I certainly can’t picture you with any monastic tendencies James.” Cali laughed.

“Sure, laugh all you want, but my life was pretty steady and stable before you came running along.” James was wagging a finger at her, and barely stifling a laugh.

“Perhaps there was a steady and stable flow of woman in and out of your house, but that’s not exactly ‘a life’ James,” Cali teasingly lectured.

James feigned a frown. “That’s what every woman says when she wants to start moving my furniture around.” He winked at her. When it came to Cali, James just couldn’t stop teasing.

“Hey, I’m getting my own place, so you can keep your furniture where it is -- unless it gets in the way when you’re having your way with me.” Cali’s voice had that sexual tease she did so well.

“Oooh, I like the way you think!” James paused before he continued. “Okay then. It’s settled. You’ll move into your own place and then you’ll come over to keep me company whenever you can. And if it’s not often enough, I might just track you down and drag you by the hair back to my seaside torture chamber.” He had that look in his eyes again, and Cali felt a shiver travel down her spine.

Her eyebrows raised with interest. “Torture? So you want to torture my body do you? I rather like the sound of that.” Cali paused and thought for a moment before continuing, “You can torture me anytime you want, mister. But don’t you ever cool down or need a break?”

“Not with you darling, not with you.”

Frank Sinatra’s Come Fly With Me came over the speakers, and James grabbed Cali by the hand, almost dancing as he led her onto the beach.

“Race you back to the house,” James said. Then dropping his voice to a lower octave: “And the loser will be tied up and tortured all afternoon.”

“Promises, promises, big talking man,”

Then without blinking an eye, Cali burst off running down the beach. The sand flew in James’ face from her quick and unannounced start. He took off after her and noticed that she seemed to be running just a little bit slower than the first day they met and raced to his house.

“I love a woman that likes a chase. And a woman that wants to be caught is even more fun,” James thought to himself.

Cali squealed as she ran, James close on her heels. And she squealed even more when she arrived at the beach cove in front of his house that towered overhead on the cliff. There James tackled her, and pinned her to the ground with her arms held above her head.

“Got you!” he exclaimed.

The first time he beat her in this race, on the day they met, James did a little “victory lap.” Today he pressed his body against hers, revealing his burning desire for her.

“It looks like you won again James. Now it’s time for you to collect your winnings. I think you said something about bodily torture? I can hardly wait,” she said breathlessly.

Published 
Written by TJRogue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments