Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Surprise

"I decide to surprise my husband after a tough day at work."

4
2 Comments 2
21.7k Views 21.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I was on my way home from work when my husband, Luke, called.

“Hey, babe.”

“Hi dear, oh, I’ve had such a hard day at work.”

“Oh honey, what happened?”

“Boss expects me to have these reports in by Thursday. Says I’ll get laid off if I can’t get it done.”

“Oh don’t worry about it honey, I’m sure you can finish it. Take care.”

“Alright, love you babe.”

“Love you too. Bye”

“Bye.” After I hung up I crafted a plan in my head of how I was going to make him feel better when he got home.

As I got home I stripped off my clothes and reached into the drawer in our bedroom for a –inch rubber dildo lubed it up. I laid down on the bed and started slowly massaging my clit, thinking about all the dirty things we were going to do when he got home. I imagined him getting behind me and ramming his 8-inch cock into my tight pussy. I licked my lips and closed my eyes. I stuck 2 fingers into my now wet sex, moving in and out, trying to loosen it up for the large dildo and my husband’s large penis. I let out a moan, enjoying the feeling of my fingers in my vagina. After a bit, I slowly pushed the dildo inside my aching pussy. It was so thick, and I loved the feeling of it taking up my entire pussy. My walls contracted around it, making it feel even bigger.

I bit my lip and began to move the dildo in and out of my tight little pussy. I reached down with my other hand and started to rub my neglected bud. I began to feel an orgasm building up within me. I moved the dildo faster in and out of my sex, moaning with every stroke, imagining it as my husband’s erect cock wanting to cum inside me. I pushed it harder and deeper into my pussy and rubbed my clit faster. I started to moan loudly as I climaxed, pushing it faster. I exploded in an orgasm, the feeling of warmth and sex spreading over my body.

“Natalia?” My husband’s voice rang out from the door of our bedroom. I glanced at his crotch and sure enough there was a large bulge of his 8-inch dick’s erection, which got me aroused all over again. I stuck 2 fingers into my sopping sex and sucked them dry, trying to turn him on. It obviously worked by the way lust fired up in his eyes.

“Hey, babe.” I purred seductively. “I knew you were having a hard time at work, so I thought I’d surprise you.” I pinched and massaged the nipples of my 36D breasts. I got up from the bed and walked over to him. I grabbed him by his tie and pulled him over to bed while he stripped off his jacket. He proceeded to undo his tie and shirt, while I wasted no time on his belt. I couldn’t stop thinking about his cock inside of my tight, velvet pussy. I unzipped his zipper, and out sprang his beautiful all waiting for me. I pushed him down on the bed and proceeded to straddle him.

“This is a really nice surprise babe.” He stuttered, breathless. He grasped my breasts, which made me gasp then moan. “You’re so fucking hot. I am so lucky to have you.” I grinned. He took one of my already taunt nipples into his hot mouth and sucked and nibbled on it. The unexpected pain quickly turned to pleasure, making me even wetter.

“Ooh babe. Mmm.” I moaned in delight as his turned his attention to my other nipple, nibbling and sucking on it as before. I gripped his shoulders as my pleasure augmented with every suck. When he finally released I kissed him hard on the mouth, my tongue mingling with his. I wanted every bit of him inside of me; but before that I decided to please him even more with a blow job. I broke away and started to kiss down his muscular body, his skin jumping with my touch. When I got to his shaved groin I immediately wanted to take him into my mouth, but I decided to tease him for a little bit. I blew on the tip of his shaft, which was enough to create a few drops of pre cum that I gently licked off the top. He shuddered.

“Oh goddammit Nat please!” he begged. I looked up at him with my brilliant blue eyes. “You have no idea how fucking hot that is, all I need now is for you to suck my cock.” I needed no more encouragement. I swirled my tongue around his head, then took all of him into my mouth, which earned me a loud groan of pleasure from him. I started to bob up and down, my pussy getting wetter every which each stroke. I reached under to massage his balls which drove him crazy. He started to thrust his hips to meet my mouth. Faster he thrusted, obviously trying to meet his climax, but I pulled away.

ISquirtLots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ISquirtLots



“ohhhh Nat! Babe I was about to cum!” He groaned.

“Shh, babe, my pussy will make it all better. Fuck me.” I winked at him. He needed no more encouragement. He sat up and put me into doggy position. (I’ll never understand why men like that position the best.) I felt this tip of his penis prod against my ever-wetter vagina, but then pull away. Now it was my turn to groan.

“Shh, I’m going to make it all better.” He promised. He turned his attention to my soaking sex and blew softly on it. I shuddered in response. He wasted no time, delving into my pussy and lapping up all my juices. I grinded my pussy against his face, wanting to cum so badly. I felt his tongue enter my pussy while his thumb rubbed quickly against my clit. I felt my orgasm building up.

“Ohhhh Luke I’m gonna cum! Oh my gosh, don’t fucking stop, oh fuck, oh, oh ohhhh!” I mashed my pussy against his face as I came. At that point Luke was as horny as fuck and rammed all his 8-inches into my pussy all at once, no warning. The sudden filling of my pussy made me gasp in surprise. He pushed me down so only my ass was sticking up in the air. He started to thrust in and out of me, slowly at first, but quickly gaining speed and depth. He knew exactly how to fuck me to get me to orgasm. His penis surged through me, going in and out fast and hard. I moaned and contracted my pussy around his cock; something I knew turned him on,

“oh fuck you Nat! oh fuck, fuuuuck!!” He moaned in delight as he sawed through my pussy. I loved the feeling of his hard shaft moving rapidly along the walls of my velvet sex. I reached under and started to massage my clit. I felt another strong orgasm building up inside of me. Luke smacked my tight ass hard, leaving a red mark there.

“You like that, Nat? Huh? You like that?” He moaned, smacking my ass again. I was tight and I knew he loved it. He loved the feeling of his penis rubbing against my smooth walls. He pulled out and laid back, pulling me on top of his throbbing dick once again. Now he was lying down and I was sitting on his dick facing away from him. I started to fuck his dick, moving fast along his shaft. I could feel every bounce sending a wave a pleasure that was contributing to my rising climax. He held my waist and started to bounce me up and down fast on his cock. I could feel him reaching the boundaries of my pussy, which brought me closer to my climax. He stopped bouncing my and starting thrusting into my pussy. He was fucking me so hard I started to cum.

“Oh fuck Luke, fuck! Oh god I’m coming, oh fuck don’t you dare fucking stop ohhhhh!” I screamed as Luke increased his pace (I didn’t know that was possible.) I erupted in one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I needed to suck him off for a bit before I got into it again.

I got off his throbbing penis and took his head into my mouth, licking my juices off of him. I looked up at him and licked my lips. That must’ve been a big turn on for him since he moaned and started to face fuck me, my breasts bouncing up and down. Then an idea hit me.

“Hey Luke, you wanna fuck my titties?” I grinned at him.

“Oh fuck yeah.” He looked at me with pure lust. I grabbed a bottle of slippery massage oil and dribbled it across my breasts, making sure he could see everything I was doing. He sighed and reached up his hands to massage it in. I shivered as he ran his hands over my perky nipples. He then turned me over so I was lying down on the bed and he was straddling me. I could see he was enjoying every second of this, looking at my beautiful body as if he’d never seen me naked before. He placed his cock between my breasts and I squeezed them together. He closed his eyes and groaned.

“Aw man Nat, I’m gonna come soon and hard all over these perfect tits of yours.”

“You better.” I purred. He started to fuck my titties. The feeling of his shaft moving up and down my breasts made me so horny. He started to move faster and fucked my tits harder as he neared his climax. In an instant his body starting to convulse and he spurted streams of creamy white cum all over my tits and face, just like he promised. I wiped the cum from my breasts and sucked his salty/sweet taste off my fingers while making eye contact with him. I took his still very erect cock into my mouth and sucked it dry, making him shudder.

He slumped down beside me on the bed and pulled me close, pushing my breasts against his chest, kissing my forehead.

“Surprise me more often Nat.”

“Sure thing.” I smiled sexily at him, grabbing hold of his cock once more.

Published 
Written by wings
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments