Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Text Message That Changed His Commute Forever

"High school sweethearts reconnect after a text message drives him to a local hotel on his way home!"

2
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
He was my first love, my first everything. We had a physical attraction as teenagers that no one could explain and as adults it was still there. There was nothing we didn't do. When we were together it was as if no one else in the world existed. About 2 months ago,  I saw him at a party for the first time in years and I couldn't believe how I still got butterflies and was amazed that my thong was soaked through immediately. How could this still happen after all these years? We exchanged phone numbers and didn't really use them until recently.

I couldn't stop thinking about him after that night. I never felt an immediate physical reaction to anyone like that before and I knew that I couldn't go the rest of my life with out feeling him inside me one more time. We texted back and forth for a few weeks about regular stuff going on in our lives, but I knew he had to still feel it too. At this point I pretty much knew the approximate time he left work. I had the perfect opportunity and I was not going to pass it up.

At about 5:25, I sent a text.  "Meet me at The Mission Hotel – 5:45 – Room 469 – Lets reminisce a little"

I put on a little black lace nightie that barely covered my breasts and perfectly exposed my cleavage. I left my silky tanned legs bare and wore a teeny tiny black string thong that barely covered me, but made sure I kept my 5" red patent leather heels on. I remembered he loved heels so I didn't want him to be disappointed. I left the door open a little, turned off the lights, lit a candle and played some great music that reminded me a little of the rap/soul music we used to listen to as teenagers.

I was on the bed, hair full and fresh and looking sinful, yet still cute. I popped open a bottle of champagne and drank a couple of glasses. Right as I was putting down my 3rd glass I saw the door move. My heart sank and raced at the same time.  I jumped up to greet him, told him not to say a word. We made eye contact for one second and I pushed him against a wall and kissed him passionately. A kiss I hadn't had in many years. My nails were digging in to his back and his hands were all over me. We couldn't stop.

I turned him around and pushed him on the bed. I bent one of my legs and put it up on the bed so that my leg spread enough that my small thong uncovered me and he could get a peak of my pussy Brazilian waxed pussy. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off with his boxers. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the ground. I got off the bed and turned my ass towards him and slowly lowered my ass on to his lap so he could touch it a little but not have it completely.

RubyQueenss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyQueenss

I remembered that was his favorite body part of mine.

I asked him how badly he wanted me and he almost couldn't speak. I saw sweat pouring down his face and beading up on his chest and I knew he couldn't handle it much longer. I got down on my knees and took his cock in to my mouth as deep as it could go. I ran my tongue all over the tip and down the underside while my hand worked its way to his ass hole. I started to tease him down there by applying the perfect amount of pressure and then stopping right as he started to moan. I knew he wasn't going to be able to take much more of this so I told him to get up and I crawled up on the bed on all fours with my ass just on the edge of the bed so that he could have control standing up. I told him to play with my pussy a little and he did it to perfection.

Massaging me slowly, he ran his tongue all over my back, down and around my ass and as far in front as he could get. I was trembling and my heart was beating so fast I could feel it. He then took his nails and ran them down my back and dug them deep in to my ass. I screamed with excitement and told him to fuck me as hard as he could. He took his rock hard cock, pulled aside my thong and stuck it inside me, I was so wet he almost couldn't keep it inside so he grabbed my thighs and pulled them back towards him. I was clenching the sheets with every ounce of energy I had left inside of me.

Sweat rolling down my back and down my ass crack. As he went in and out, he played with my ass hole a little, applying the same pressure I just applied on him. It was perfect, it was beyond perfect. I could hear him groaning and yelling for me to fuck him harder and I moaned and yelled louder and louder. I kept saying I was going to cum and wanted to cum with him. He banged me harder, in and out, in and out, skin slapping together. I turned my head around to get a look at him because I knew this moment may never happen again and I could see him watching my ass and my pussy as his cock rotated inside of me. I started to tremble and I couldn't take it any longer.

We came together. He finished off by staying inside of me but grabbing my tits and body in his big arms and hugging me from behind. Holding me as close as I have ever felt to a person both physically and emotionally. After taking a few minutes to catch our breath, we laughed a little and I think we both knew this was the start of a very dangerous yet exciting, "relationship".
Published 
Written by eroticamonica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments