Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Touch of a Man: Part Two

"She had an instant quiet orgasm and she felt the warm fluid flow out of her vagina. . ."

1
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
She got up from where she was lying and sat on the bed’s edge. The towel was still under her so she stood up and removed it. As she did, she saw the huge puddle of her cum laying on top of her bureau and the droplets of it on the front of the drawers. She took the towel and wiped her bureau clean and she felt the stickiness between her legs. She needed to shower.

While she was in the shower, she started thinking to herself. She finally had hit that point where she could no longer please herself. She had often wondered if that would happen and it finally did. She had never felt so empty. Even though she had climaxed, the barren feeling inside her was like a pit deep in her stomach. She was almost sick over it.

She tried not to dwell on it, but the feeling haunted her. Even while she got dressed to go out to where she did not even know. She just had to get out for a while and clear her head. There was a new feeling inside her and she had to deal with it. Or not deal with it. It was her choice.

She found herself sitting inside a small coffee shop just outside of town. She had seen it a couple of times, and decided to try it. She found the ambience inside very meditating as she surveyed the shop. She sat at the booth in the corner and pulled out her book. The young waitress came up and took her order. She ordered a caramel macchiato with extra cream. As the young waitress walked away, she began to read her book. She had only read about a paragraph when the hot beverage she ordered arrived. She thanked the young waitress and took a sip of the smooth sweet concoction and went back to reading.

She was deep into the book and halfway done with her macchiato when she was startled by a voice she had only heard once. She looked up and there, smiling down at her, was the gentleman that had helped her purchase the television she had been shopping for before she ended up in the department store where he worked. He was dressed in his work attire, however, the tie hung loosely from his neck. He was quite handsome and dapper in his stature. He definitely was worth second looks.

She put her book down, smiled at him and said, “Hi there. Would you like to join me?”

“I don’t mean to intrude. I was just on my way home from work and I always stop here afterward. When I saw you, I had to say hi,” he said in the most charming of manners.

“Oh, don’t be silly. You won’t be intruding. Here, sit.” She said and motioned with her hand for him to take the seat opposite her.

It was nice to have some company for a change she thought to herself. He was very nice and very handsome and for some reason, she felt comfortable with him. Not just because he sold her a television, but because he seemed genuine. Something that she had never experienced before. She had only been with guys that used her. She knew that was the reason for her having pleased herself and learned how to do it well. But now, it told on her and the evidence was earlier when she felt empty.

“I take it you don’t come here often?” he asked with a smile.

“First time, actually,” she answered as the waitress came up to take his order. “It just looked like a nice place to sit and read.”

“It is. It helps with de-stressing after a long days work also,” he said and told the waitress what he wanted and she walked off.

“Well, I was just bored at my apartment. There wasn’t a thing on the new television you sold me anyway!” she said with a flirty smile, although she had not been bored earlier until afterward.

“By the way, the new television works fine?”

“Oh yes. You did well when you sold it to me. It fit perfectly into my decor and it works great,” she said and had a thought that hoped did not show.

He looked at her and smiled. At the same time she had that thought, he had the same thought.

amaraink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaraink

He was not going to say anything or try his luck, but he thought, what the hell and responded, “Maybe one day I could see it.”

After he said that, a jolt ran though her body. It was a jolt that she had not felt in a very long time. It was like an energy running through her that started deep within, but finished in one spot and one spot only. It felt wonderful to her and she knew what it meant.

Without hesitation, she looked at the handsome man opposite her, and said, “In that case, come on, lets go to my place. We would have more privacy.”

“Before we go, may I ask one thing first?” he asked as he grabbed her hand.

Perplexed, she looked at him and said, “What is that?”

“What is your name? I never go home with a woman without knowing her name.”

“Cassie Raye. And yours, again? I know I read it on your name tag in the store that day, but I can‘t honestly remember.” Cassie Raye answered with a smile.

“Dylan.”

“Well, Dylan, now we know each other, so I think it’s safe for you to walk me home,” Cassie Raye said and smiled at she got up

There was a new feeling inside her. A feeling that she had not felt in a very long time. A very very long time. She was enjoying it. Enjoying it so much that she felt the beginning of arousal between her legs. Something that had not been brought on by a man for a while also. She was very happy about that. What she was more happy about was that she would have a real reason now to wash her panties.

As she walked out the door with Dylan, she could feel the slickness where her slit came together. It was all she could do to keep walking straight. Not only was she now wet, Cassie Raye could feel her clit rubbing on the liner of her panties. She never thought her body would be reacting in this way, but finally, it was reacting the way it should. And when Dylan actually took a hold of her hand, that was it. She had an instant quiet orgasm and she felt the warm fluid flow out of her vagina and coat the liner of her panties. She just hoped it pooled there and somehow did not escape and run down her smooth legs. The last thing she needed to let Dylan know is that she had actually came just from his touch.

Although she reveled in the feeling and was actually happy about it, the moment scared her. She began to think to herself that, when the time was right, she would not be able to react the same way. She began to doubt herself. She began to really wonder if it was actually a man that she needed or if her body just could not be satisfied anymore. Then she thought of how her body reacted when Dylan had touched her. That thought brought her right back to the present.

It was a good thing they were walking up to her door. She could feel how wet her panties were, soaked by her orgasmic fluid and she was squeezing her legs together and almost walking like she had to pee trying to conceal what leakage she could. She could not wait to get in the door, tell Dylan to have a seat and make himself at home, while she went and got out of her wet undergarment.

She led Dylan into the living room and there, she directed him to the couch and he immediately sat on it.

“Dylan, just make yourself at home. I’m going to put my things away and I’ll be right back,” Cassie Raye answered and Dylan smiled and nodded.

As soon as she had made it to her room, she did not waste any time getting out of her damp panties. And she did not even sit to take them off. She spread her legs and reached up under her skirt and grabbed her panties where they were soaked and pulled. As she did, she felt her fingers brush her rigid clit and a jolt ran through her body. She became very hot inside and almost did not put another pair of panties on because she was scared she would soak them as well. But she did and walked out of her room and joined Dylan sitting on the couch. She was hoping for his touch.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments