Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This Is How We Do It

"Inviting you into our bedroom last night just to share what we enjoy with you."

19
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"I've realized we, as a society, don't talk about the very common act of lovemaking. I know how my friends dress, eat, clean up around the house, even wash their hair. But I don't know how they have sex. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So here's my start at changing that social norm. I present to you a blow-by-blow (pun intended of course) description of what happened last night behind our closed doors."

I finished up at the gym and headed to the restaurant. I was early since my wife would be another thirty minutes getting her hair done, so I grabbed a beer and settled into a corner table towards the back. I mostly just people-watched.

Sometime later, I noticed a woman come in alone. Initially, I was drawn to striking red hair but then was curious about what was under the layers of clothing worn against the freezing temperatures outside.

As she placed her order and then waited for it to be poured, she was removing those layers and I discreetly watched and enjoyed the strip show. It was, unfortunately, family-friendly and she stopped well short of what I wanted her to do, but the sweater she was wearing revealed some generous curves that brought a smile to my lips and some heat down below. The yoga pants she was wearing also allowed me to see those curves extended to generous hips and an ass that made my hand involuntarily start to reach out.

She got her glass of wine and started looking for a table. As she turned toward me, I could see the sweater had a plunging neckline. And surrounding that neckline were too sizable breasts that really got my heart racing. This bundle of curvaceous desire saw me and headed my way.

She walked straight to my table and reached in to give me a kiss. "Hi, honey. Sorry to make you wait."

I reached out and pulled my wife in for another longer, lingering kiss. "Worth the wait."

"Mmm, thank you." She put wine on the table and unloaded her excess jacket, scarf, and purse on a chair. "Sweet of you to say that. And that's before you saw my camisole."

She adjusted her sweater. I hadn't realized, but the plunging neckline went much further than I thought, nearly down to her belly button. And beneath the sweater, she was wearing a very sheer red satin camisole. This left the viewer with no doubt that her breasts were ample, a pleasure to hold and caress. Since I had decades of personal experience with those breasts, the view caused my briefs to get uncomfortably tight.

We chatted about this and that through dinner. More importantly, she continued to adjust her sweater throughout the evening to show off her camisole. Since she was sitting with her back to the corner, everyone and anyone passing by noticed the flash of red and large bust they were covering. My wife was usually very shy in public, so to have her in this exhibitionist mood was a rare treat for me.

We caught a movie after dinner. It was enjoyable, with talented actors, a pleasant plot, and generous amounts of humor. I'll admit, after a very long week and a few drinks, the comfortable chairs of the theater had me in a mood to just get home and curl up in bed. The metro ride and walk home in the freezing cold didn't help with my motivation, and when we finally arrived home I was ready to crawl under the blankets and have a nice sleep with no alarm in the morning.

She talked me into curling up together on the couch and we cuddled under the blanket. I had mixed myself a glass of Gatorade and she was drinking tea. She was warm and soft in my arms, and my eyes were already drooping. She put on the tv, and I heard Australian accents chatting and laughing. Opening my eyes, I realized she had selected a reality show. Basically, they put a group of extremely attractive twenty-somethings in a tropical resort, dressed them in the skimpiest clothes they could find, and had them play dating games. It wasn't uncommon for us to watch, but I suspected my wife had an ulterior motive tonight.

I wasn't against the idea. Getting an eyeful of the displayed tits and ass on the screen was slowly raising my energy level and making me appreciate the real-life tits and ass in my arms. My hand wrapped around her back and began stroking slowly up and down her side, and my other hand found its way through the blanket and robe to her bare thigh. I wasn't so crass as to tell her exactly which of the many perfect female bodies I was watching was my favorite, but I'm sure she knew the effect the show was having as my hand on her thigh slowly moved higher on her leg. The bulging biceps, pumped pecs and 6-pack abs on all the guys probably weren't hurting her libido either.

After a leisurely time enjoying the show, my hand moved a bit higher and I felt a soft fuzz on my fingertips. "Hmm, I think you forgot to put on pajama bottoms," I whispered in her ear.

"Oh, did I?" she not-so-innocently whispered back. Then her breath caught as I plunged my fingers through her bush to boldly wrap my hand around her pussy. Her legs had already been casually spread, but now she opened them wide, inviting me to explore more. I kissed her cheek, then turned my gaze back to the screen which was currently zoomed in on a perfect tanned ass accentuated by a pink thong walking next to the resort pool.

I was enjoying the treat for my eyes, but not as much as the feelings coming in through my fingertips. I slid my fingers through her wispy bush to find her clit. It was not yet swollen, so I spread her skin to find the nub and then gently massaged. I tuned in to her breathing and the slight motion of her hips to find the right rhythm. I mixed it up by feeling along the edges of her pussy lips, down the right side, up the left side. I gently pulled her lips, then massaged them, then dipped my fingertips into her cleft, then cupped her whole pussy with my hand.

I pulled my hand out and put my fingers up to her mouth.

"Oh, I'm wet. You just need to find it."

I put several fingers in her mouth anyway, and she obliged by coating them with a generous helping of her saliva. She sucked suggestively for good measure before I moved my hand back down between her legs.

Her lips and clit were still dry, but I believed what she had said. So I spread her pussy lips and slid a finger deep inside. She was right, the well was filled with her juices. I plunged my finger deep in her hole, just enjoying the intimacy of plunging my fingers as deeply inside her womanhood as they would reach. She sighed happily and rested her head on my chest as my hand stroked in and out, not only bringing her pleasure but spreading her juices all around her lips and up to her clit.

Once I had her properly lubricated, I really began working her knob. Knees flopped wide open, pussy exposed, head rolled back, panting heavily, she gave herself to the sensation of my fingers spreading her, my thumb rubbing her. My arm around her back held her close, keeping her firmly in position so that my other hand could work her pussy. I found the spot and just stayed in the groove, stroking and rubbing. After the long buildup, it didn't take long for her to cum.

It was a light orgasm and she hadn't even finished when she was asking to go upstairs to the bed. We quickly gathered ourselves and shut the door so the dog wouldn't interrupt. Her robe was off instantly, and my clothes went who knows where in my haste to get naked. I hesitated with the camisole. It was sexy. But not as sexy as her bare breasts, so it went on the floor too.

I tossed her on the bed and she landed in her favorite place; on her back underneath me, legs spread. I dove face-first between her legs, lapping up the now-freely flowing juices between her legs. My tongue went as deeply as possible into her pussy, flicking and pulsing to maximize her pleasure. She moaned and I moved to nibble and lick along her lips. Then I focused on her clit. My mouth is a much better tool than fingers, allowing me to suck while my tongue probes and my lips massage. Again her orgasm came, but this time more powerfully and she clutched my head with her hands as her body thrummed with the throes of her passion.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

I moved my hips between her legs, lined up the head of my cock, and slowly slid it into her pussy. I closed my eyes and relished the warmth as she enveloped me.

"I'm just going in for a few strokes."

She looked up at me contentedly, letting me know I was welcome to do anything I wanted with her body.

"I want you to taste yourself while you’re sucking my cock."

Her eyes lit up with lust at my intentions.

True to my word, after five or six leisurely thrusts into her pussy, I pulled out my cock, stood up, and walked around the bed. I aligned my hips above her head and then crawled on the bed in a 69 position. I watched her eagerly raise her head and engulf my erection with her mouth, indulging herself as she slowly sucked up and down my shaft. After enjoying the sight of my cock sliding in and out of my pretty wife's face, I went back in for more of her nectar. More leisurely this time, with my concentration taking turns between enjoying pleasuring her and enjoying receiving pleasure from her.

My hands wrapped around her ass to hold her firmly in position as I spread my kisses along her thighs and belly, and spent a bit of time flicking her asshole with my tongue. She occasionally had to pull back from my cock to moan with the pleasure of what I was doing between her legs. But then she would return to blowing her husband with gusto.

"Roll over," she commanded. This was her signal that she wanted to ride me, so I happily complied. I found a spot amongst the pillows and blankets that gave her plenty of room to straddle me.

She went straight to it, putting a leg on either side of my hips, grabbing my cock, aligning my head with her slit, and sliding down on it. My erection got even stiffer and she gasped at the bit of steel she now had inside her. Her head went back and her eyes closed at the pleasure as she started riding, bouncing her hips up and down with a little bit of a roll.

She raised her hands to her head and ran her fingers through her hair. I knew her real intent was to show off her generous boobs, and I encouraged her vanity by grabbing a breast in each hand. I massaged them roughly as she continued riding me, now eyes closed again as she just enjoyed the sensations coursing through her body.

For whatever reason, I never cum when a woman is riding me. But I do stay hard, so this works out well for my wife. She rides as long as she likes, using me like a sex toy. I get to have a beautiful naked woman bouncing herself on my cock, not to mention the view of the swaying boobs, which I can either watch or grab and play with. We enjoyed each other's bodies this way for a time.

I decided to up the ante and slid a hand between her legs, finding her clit. I found a good spot and stroke, elevating her moaning and breathing. My other hand roamed her body, first on her breast, then around to her ass, then up to her face to slide a finger into her mouth. I enjoy having her suck my fingers while I penetrate her, but her focus was between her legs. I withdrew my fingers and went back to enjoying having her ride my cock.

We both knew it was time, and she rolled off of me, flipped on her back, and spread her legs wide. I raised up, slowly and deliberately, getting myself into position. She looked up, no demands or expectations on her face. She was mine to do with as I pleased. Plus she had already cum several times.

I was kneeling between her legs and pulled her knees up so I could slide my bent legs under hers, bringing my cock into position to rest on her pussy. I moved my hips experimentally, testing the range of motion and the comfort of my thrusting. Satisfied with my spot, I gripped her thighs tightly and leaned in to push my rigid dick more forcefully along the outside of her nether lips. She gasped and then moaned, her relaxed look replaced instantly by another surge of pleasure mixed with lust.

One hand reached down and guided me inside. She was definitely puffy with all of the attention she’d received, but with the generous fluids flowing I had no trouble slipping all the way in. I was still taking it slow, leisurely sliding in and out, focusing more on listening to her breathing, watching her head roll from side to side with pleasure, feeling the warm skin of her legs as my hands slid up and down them. 

I focused more on those legs, pulling one up along my chest, straightening it fully so that the foot rested near my face. In the mood to tease, I twisted her foot around so that my mouth could wrap around her big toe. She has an anti-foot fetish, and as predicted she squealed when I started licking her foot. I continued for a while, and then mercilessly pulled up the other foot for the same treatment.

The shift in the position of her ass brought a noticeably deeper penetration. Feet forgotten, I reveled in the feeling of her warm moistness enveloping my shaft. A new surge of stiffness pushed me even further down her well, and we both gasped with the heightened sensation.

My lust jumped to a fever pitch. I pinned each of her ankles to my chest, then braced myself with one arm so I could straighten my legs and really start pounding into her. Hips pulling back so that just the head was inside her pussy, then slamming down balls deep with my body slapping into hers audibly. Slap, slap, slap, slap; my body beat out a quick tempo.

“I’m not going to be able to walk tomorrow,” she moaned as I pounded her.

I paused.

“I’m not complaining, don’t stop!”

Literally breathing a sigh of relief, I jumped right back into my rhythm. Slap, slap, slap, slap.

I assigned a small part of my brain to remember to breathe. I’d made that mistake before, of pounding away without breathing for several minutes and then suddenly doubling over with side cramps. I wasn’t going to let that happen today. With my body in good shape, I knew I was in ready to keep up this motion until the grand finish.

My whole being centered in on my cock. I closed my eyes, focusing on the simple pleasure of penetrating her pussy, her walls separating as I slid in and caressing me again as I pulled out. My cock surged to its most excited state, stiff and pulsing with the passion we were both feeling. I fucked with complete abandon, She was panting with her own excitement, bent double as her man used her to slake his lust.

The tingling in my balls became tangible and I knew the end was coming. The slapping of body-on-body continued, the wonderful warm wetness welcoming my penetration continued, and the tingling grew to pulsation. The pulse turned into a ripple of contraction along my shaft. I thrust in deep and held the position. We both felt the eruption of cum travel down my cock and my cum filled her. Spurt after spurt traveled from my balls into her depths.

After the first wave of eruptions, I involuntarily started bucking again to release the last of my lust. She whimpered with the overwhelming sensations of her now extremely sensitive pussy, but understood I was a slave to my own desires. The last of my seed flowed into her, and she purred contentedly as I dropped my torso down to my elbows, giving my heart, breathing, and cock a moment to recover.

Finally, I flopped over off of her, landing on my back next to her.

“Love you.”

"Love you too.”

Published 
Written by Lutherhurt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments