Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Favor Fire

"Paige attempts to melt the heart of the man giving her the cold shoulder"

8
5 Comments 5
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
I had been shivering all day – and not only from the weather.

Reid had been cold to me since we woke this morning, but it wasn't so unusual; it happened at least once a year.

I have been with Reid for four years now, ever since our first year of college. Even then, my usually jovial Canadian flame would brew in cold anger, and nothing I could do would make him come around. Reid would ice me out, as if I were the reason for his discontent. I can assure you, I'm not – not directly anyways.

We knew this day was coming, and just as we always do around these times, we headed to the bar together. I tried to push away the chill with layers of clothing for me and warm kisses for Reid, but he wasn't having any of it. There was only one situation that would turn this day around, and it was entirely out of my hands.

As it was, the complete opposite situation occurred.

The walk home was silent and bitter as we pushed through the flurries with our heads down. The angry wind bit at the exposed flesh of my face, as if it too wanted to punish me.

I had to admit, I was in a very good mood and was lousy at hiding it. My cheer only served to drive Reid further into his cold shell. When we got home, he wouldn't even come in with me, choosing instead to endure the harsh winter storm on a long, brooding walk.

He wasn't himself, and it made me shiver knowing my sexy, passionate fire-starter would be buried in icy resentment for the next few days. I couldn't handle these cold-spells anymore; I had to do something.

Trying overcome my bone-deep chill, I immediately set myself to the task of warming up. I dumped my frost-coated clothing at the door, stripping completely. After a steaming hot bath and several minutes curled in front of the fire, wrapped in my thickest blanket, I felt sweltering.

Reid still wasn't home.

I had steeled myself to sit there and watch the door in my overwhelming heat, knowing that when he came in, he could use some warming up. I was preparing to thaw both his body and his temper.

It was nearly midnight when Reid stumbled clumsily indoors, a gust of frigid wind and a swirl of snow following at his heals. He had not been as sensibly dressed as I, and he was visibly shaking, fingers fumbling to remove his garments. His hair was glazed with crisp snow, his jeans crusted with it. He finally succeeded in removing his jacket and shoes, leaving them in the soggy, melting pile I had started at the door.

“Reid,” I said, calling his attention across the room to my kneeling, bundled form.

His ice-blue eyes watched me coldly as I stood and dropped the blanket around me, revealing my naked body, flushed and glistening with warmth in the firelight. He took in my lean legs, angular waist, and large breasts as if the sight had never made him feverish.

I didn't shy away from the coldness – I pushed against it.

“Come to me.”

My whisper traversed the tense void between us. It reached his ears, causing him to smile icily.

“Oh, Paige,” he hissed. “You shouldn't have done that.”

Come to me he did, striding with predatorial purpose. The look in his eye froze me to the spot – easy prey.

His fingers threatened to touch me, hovering at the base of my throat. Reid hadn't been wearing gloves, and I shivered just from the thought of them making contact with my balmy skin.

“What are you doing, Paige?” Reid whispered scornfully, looking down at me. “Trying to get me to warm up to you?”

I swallowed, trying to ease the tension in my throat, and nodded.

Reid laughed coldly. “Then you don't mind if I do… this?”

He trailed the tip of a single finger down my neck, between my full breasts, and down my quivering stomach, leaving a bitter-cold trail in its wake. I shook from chill and the anticipation of where that finger was headed as it continued its descent.

Much too soon, Reid plunged his icicle finger into my steaming-hot pussy, making me cry out in anguish. I shivered savagely from the artic intruder at my burning core, gripping his shoulders for support. He smiled, removed his finger, and replaced it with another, colder one. I yelped again and bit my lip.

“Okay there, sweetie?” Reid taunted.

I nodded, allowing him to drain me of the warmth I had worked so hard to infuse myself with in the last couple hours. If this was what it took to bring him back, I would handle it.

Reid tilted his head down to mine, his cold lips brushing my ear. The tips of his hair grazed my cheek, dripped down my face.

“Such a hot little cunt,” he whispered. “Should I warm all my fingers this way?”

The thought had me trembling with anticipation, and not only of the cold. No matter what Reid's intentions were, as long as he was touching my body, I knew I would relish it.

“No,” he said, answering himself. “I have other plans for you.”

He suddenly pulled away and sat in the armchair in front of the fire. He patted his snow-caked lap and grinned icily.

“Don't be shy, Paige.”

I gritted my teeth, then turned and lowered my bare ass onto his frosty thighs. It took three tries before I could actually sit, and even then, most of my weight was still on my feet.

“Relax, sweetie,” Reid laughed harshly. “Lean back.”

Before I could make the move on my own, Reid's hands came up to my breasts and pulled me back against him. My nipples instantly and painfully hardened, my ass and thighs bitten by their full contact with Reid’s snowy lap. But I was in his arms – we were getting somewhere.

I made an uncontrollable sound of discontent, shivering against Reid's stone body. His cold fingers entered my pussy once more, making me gasp, while his other hand fondled my breasts. I clenched my body against the cold for three whole seconds before my pleasure began to creep over me.

“Oh, Reid,” I sighed, leaning my head back against his shoulder. His hands may have been cold, but they were beginning to make me hot.

Reid's head was bowed over my body, and icy droplets of water fell from his melting hair, sizzling against my hot flesh. I welcomed the agony of their sporadic slaps, the prickling numbness of my ass, and the icy clasping fingers alternating on my nipples. The ones inside me had already begun to warm, but were stroking with cold precision.

Reid knew how to work my body, and even as he kept himself aloof, I was rising to his arctic touch.

My body was a hot ember sitting in his hands; glowing, warming with each stroke, despite the bitter cold I was being exposed to. I ached for release, prickling with the overwhelming sensations inflicted upon me. As my cheeks and thighs began to thaw and sensation crept back into them, I pushed my ass against the now-perceivable bulge in Reid's jeans. I arched my back more, thrusting my breasts towards his hand.

I panted and I moaned, showing my lover how hot he was getting me. I knew giving me an orgasm would fill Reid with sweltering satisfaction. That was my goal.

“Feeling warm yet, Paige?” Reid whispered in my ear.

Yes,” I groaned, hoping he did too.

“Good.”

Suddenly Reid stood, scooping me up in his arms. My heart leapt with joy, thinking he would toss me onto our bed, or better yet, lay me down in front of the crackling fire and take me.

He did no such thing.

Before I knew it, we were back across the room near the front door. Reid dropped me on my feet unceremoniously, then yanked open the curtains of the large window next to us. I barely had time to catch my breath before he was pressing me up against the cold, dark glass, his hot mouth crushing mine.

Immediately, my body began to shiver again, and I clung to Reid's lips for comfort. I moaned, both disappointed at the setback and uncontrollably aroused. He had my arms pinned against the window along with most of my back. My ass was mashed up against the surface for any midnight strollers to see.

Reid's slushy leg pushed up between mine, forcing my thighs apart.

IvoneFisher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoneFisher

I ground my hips against him, uncaring of how much colder it made me. I knew it was making him hot. Really, really hot.

I could see it in his eyes whenever he pulled away to look at me. I had gained enjoyment today from the very thing that had caused his torment, and now he was turning the tables. A fire was blazing deep inside him, and the more I suffered, the stronger it grew.

Reid suddenly dipped his head, capturing one of my stone-cold nipples in his steaming mouth. I whimpered with pleasure, and soon both his hands were on my body, one groping my ass, the other my free breast.

My tits melted in his mouth, one by one, as he sucked and nibbled at my nipples, sending shivers of pleasure through me. I grabbed his head and pulled him closer, causing shards of ice to fall from his hair and melt against my heaving chest.

“You're so fucking hot,” I growled in his ear, hoping to drag the wild beast further out of him. “You're making me so wet.”

Reid released my nipple and grinned wickedly up at me.

“You mean like this?”

He began to trail kisses down my stomach, purposefully brushing his dripping hair against my skin. My whole body was already glistening with hot and cold sweat and with melted snow, but Reid was doing his best to soak me all the more. Even his tongue added to the wetness of my skin, skittering across my flesh as it made its way down, down between my thighs.

I gasped when it pushed through my folds and against my clit. My fingers tangled in his damp hair and I threw my own head back.

Reid worked his tongue gently up and down my slit, lingering teasingly on my nub on each stroke. When I pulled him further in, he sucked it up between his lips and began his merciless tyrant on it.

“Oh, that's it you fucking bastard,” I moaned. My face was flushing fiercely, and I turned my head to press my cheek against the window. With each labored breath, hot steam rolled from my mouth, feathering the surface.

My toes began to curl, and I jerked my hips violently as my climax approached. Here it was – finally. I was so relieved that hot tears escaped down my face.

“Don't stop,” I pleaded desperately, knowing that, in the right frame of mind, Reid could be cruel enough to rob me of this. “Please don't stop, baby. I need you, I love you. I need to come for you!”

Reid's answer had me howling gratefully. His tongue worked even faster and his fingers plunged deep into my sex, matching its rhythm. My pussy throbbed with eagerness; sensitive and tender, and totally under my lovers spell.

“You beautiful fucking man,” I gasped. My body felt entirely buoyant in Reid's hands, and he finally pushed me over the edge.

I cried out his name, grinding my hips desperately into his face as I twisted my fingers in his hair. My body was on fire, crackling with pure pleasure.

As soon as Reid had wrung every last sensation out of me, I yanked wildly at his shirt, pulling him to his feet and his lips to mine. I could taste myself on him, and it was maddening. He returned the kiss with such hot passion that I knew my Reid was back.

I wrestled clumsily with his pants, eager to get them off. Between the two of us, we had Reid as naked as I in no time. I kissed his hard chest appreciatively; it wasn't as cold as I had expected. Reid held me to him, watching as I licked across his flesh. He growled savagely when I bit his collar bone and nipped at the flesh on his neck.

“Fuck, you're so damn sexy, Paige,” he said, his voice a low rumble. “When you come all over my face like you did, you make me so hot.”

“Do I?” I purred, snaking a hand down to grab his hard, thick cock. That certainly was hot. “Would you like to come on mine?”

Reid snarled, sweeping me up into his arms. He tore across the room and laid me down in front of the fire, just as I had hoped for earlier. He looked me over with hungry eyes before slowly lowering himself down to me. His hot breath tickled my ear as his cock nudged less gently against my leg.

“As beautiful as you would look with my hot come all over your face, I would rather pump it deep inside you.” Reid bit my earlobe and pressed a surprisingly hot palm to my belly. “I want to warm you from the inside out.”

Oh yes, my Reid was back.

I pulled his lips to mine with one hand and grabbed his cock with the other. As our tongues lashed sensually against one another, I rubbed his head along my slit to get it wet. I lined it up with my entrance, then pulled Reid's head back to look at me.

“I want you to take my body and use it, Reid,” I said, staring him fiercely in the eye. “I want you to make me scream. I want the fucking neighbors to hear.”

“Of course, sweetie,” he whispered. He kissed me tenderly on the forehead, then slammed his full length into me.

I arched my back and howled from the sudden penetration. I felt so full with Reid inside me, stretching me so wide. He stayed buried in my pussy for a moment as we savored the feeling before he withdrew almost completely and speared me once more. I grunted loudly, but this time Reid didn't wait. He continued to thrust into me, splitting me open with blunt force. It felt as though he were getting deeper and deeper towards the core of my being with each punch.

Blissful pain stabbed at me each time he hammered against my cervix. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around him, opening myself entirely to him. I clawed at his back and dug my heels into his ass, pulling him deeper still.

I couldn't remember the last time it felt like this.

I was burning for him. I drove my hips up to meet each thrust, wanting him to burn with me. Our deep carnal friction was sparking something intense between us. I could see fire in Reid's eyes as he wailed on me. This was savage, and liberating – a fucking inferno.

My cunt began to clench tightly around Reid's cock, spasming with need. I was so ready to come.

“Come on, you bastard,” I hissed through gritted teeth. “Faster!”

Reid growled in response, speeding to a punishing rhythm. I squealed and threw my head back, exposing my neck to Reid's hungry mouth. The pressure was building inside me, getting ready to burst. His expanding cock pressed unbearably against the walls of my pussy.

“I'm going to come!” I wailed. “Come with me, baby. Come with me!”

I let out one final shriek, lifting my shoulders off the ground and cradling Reid's head between my breasts. My cunt gripped his thrusting cock, milking it of all it was worth. Reid blasted me with a jet of searing come, sending scorching pleasure rippling violently through me. He held himself deep inside me, shaking through three more powerful spurts before we both collapsed heavily on the floor.

Our chests heaved as we breathed hot and ragged against each other. Our sweat mingled and glistened against our flushed skin.

I felt warmer now than I ever had before.

“Congratulations,” Reid finally said, kissing the nipple lying just beyond his lips.

I breathed a laugh. “For what?” I said. “For the game or for getting you to thaw out?”

“The second,” he growled, glaring up into my eyes. “You've gloated enough about the game.”

Yes, the game; the catalyst to Reid's despair. The one between our favorite teams that meant so much to him. A bitter rivalry that meant almost nothing outside our relationship.

This time: Pittsburgh Penguins – 4, Calgary Flames – 1.

He sure took his hockey seriously.

“It's not my fault my team always beats yours,” I teased.

“One of these days,” Reid hissed, wearing a grim smile, “the Flames will beat your damn team and you'll be a hot, livid mess.”

I barked a cynical laugh, then apologized sweetly, for the look Reid gave me was incinerating. Better than a chilling one, I suppose.

“And if that ever happens,” I cooed, running my fingers up and down Reid's naked back, “you'll be here to cool me off.”

Published 
Written by AdventurousReader
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments