Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy's Roadhouse - Final

"Love is wonderful, fulfilling, and full of surprises."

84
27 Comments 27
2.4k Views 2.4k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"Final Chapter: We hope you like it. Read, Share and most of all, ENJOY! Maxx and Rachel"

Karen was asleep, curled in a ball. I let her sleep. I ordered a big breakfast for us and looked out over the Strip. Las Vegas was waking up. I thought about what Lisa had said. I was sure we would not fuck things up again as long as Karen and I were honest and true to each other.

I heard a siren and looked down at the strip, so I didn’t hear Karen as she slipped up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. She leaned in from behind and kissed me on the cheek. “Jason Williams, I love you so much. You are my only man!

Breakfast came, and we ate just having small talk, not about anything important, just talking, being a couple. We needed to pay attention to each other and discuss things that may not matter.

We had one more day in Vegas, so Karen planned tonight. I had no idea what she had arranged. I am sure it will be fun. We go home tomorrow, remarried, and dedicated ourselves to each other again. So, our last night would be fun, I am sure.

Karen and I spent the day by the pool. We made love in a private cabana bed I had arranged. Making love with hundreds of strangers just outside the curtains was incredible. We tried to be quiet, but from the comments and laughter we heard, the people just outside knew we were fucking and cheered us on. Then we walked back to our room to loud cheers and clapping. We showered and napped before getting ready for our night out.

Once dressed, Karen looked amazing in a small, sparkling, tight mini dress. She wore silver thigh-high stockings. Their tops would be visible when Karen sat or bent over. She looked so hot all eyes would be on her.  

I wore a pair of nice black slacks and an open-collared white silk shirt with three buttons open, showing my hairy chest. I felt sexy, and I knew Karen did.

Before leaving the suite, I pulled Karen to me and kissed her, “So, what is your plan for tonight?”

“Well, I thought we needed to have one normal night in Vegas, so tonight we are having a wonderful dinner, then we are taking in a show and doing some gambling after. Then we will see what happens. But we will talk about that later when the time comes,” Karen had a devilish little smile on her lips.

That got me wondering what her late-night plan was.

We were out the door and down the elevator to the lobby packed with people. Karen took my hand and let me across the lobby to Gordon Ramsay's Hell’s Kitchen. Karen knows I love his show on TV, so this was special.

We had an incredible dinner and amazing wine. The bill was also unbelievable, but it was our second honeymoon, so the cost meant nothing.

Afterward, we walked through the casino and watched some people gambling. Karen stopped me and whispered in my ear. “Babe, we have over an hour before we have to be at the theater, so I think you need to take me upstairs for a quicky.” She squeezed my cock, and I started to harden at her suggestion.   

I took Karen's hand and whisked her into the nearest elevator and our suite. She was all over me as we rode up, kissing and squeezing my cock.  She was like a cat attacking her prey.

The elevator door opened, and Karen ran down the hall, dragging me behind her.  I opened the room door, and she pulled me inside. She kissed me hard, pushing me back against the door as it closed.  

Karen was suddenly a wild woman. She stepped back and pulled me toward the bed, stopping beside it and pulling her skirt up. She dropped to her knees. Karen looked up and smiled as her hands busily unbuckled my slacks, and I heard the zipper slide down.

I looked straight ahead and felt my slacks puddled at my feet. Karen lifted my feet and slipped my trousers off, neatly folding them and placing them on the floor. Then my boxers slipped down, and the cool room air hit my hard cock.

It was quickly replaced with the warm breath of my incredible wife. I closed my eyes and visioned her mouth inches from my cock and felt her hot breath. Then her hot wet tongue slipped around my cockhead, and her hand wrapped around my cock. Karen hummed as she took me deep into her mouth, stopping when my cock pressed into her throat. For the next five minutes, Karen made love to my cock and brought me to the edge several times but backed off each time, not letting me cum.

My balls were aching, and my breathing was halted. I needed to cum badly, but I wanted her pussy. I knew Karen wanted my cock and needed to fuck. I moaned, “Stop, baby,” and reached down, pulling her up. I kissed her hard, spun her around, and pushed her over the bed. Her hands landed, and I kicked her feet further apart.

Her bare ass was before me, with her skirt up around her waist. I swatted each ass cheek, once, then again, making Karen moan, “Oh God baby take me fuck me hard fuck me good, fill my pussy with cum!”

I pulled her thong string out of the way and gripped my cock, rubbing it up from her clit to her asshole, wetting the whole area. I leaned down, licked her entire slit, and rimmed her asshole.

“Oh God, Jason, Fuck me!” Karen moaned, pushing back against my mouth.

I did! And pushed my cock into her soaked pussy until my balls slapped against her clit, and Karen groaned, “Dear God, yes!!! FUCK ME!!!”

I gripped Karen at the waist, pulling her back as I thrust forward, pounding her pussy with total abandon. Our bodies slapped together, and we moaned as sexual pleasure consumed us. Suddenly Karen slammed back on my cock, dropping her head to the bed, and shrieking into the covers. I heard Karen’s muffled voice, exalting, “Oh Fuck Yes, cumming baby, cumming on your cock, fuck me, fuck me!”

I relentlessly pounded Karen’s pussy, and she began cumming and cumming. She was moaning and whimpering as my cock slid deep inside her. Karen’s hands were over her head, gripping the covers in a ball. She was pushing back against me, taking all my cock each thrust. I was tapping her cervix, making her yelp.     

Then it happened: My balls seized up, and I came as hard as ever, blasting rope after rope of cum deep in Karen's sweet pussy. She reared up and slammed back against me as I emptied my load inside her. I was breathing hard and deep as I finished, and I fell onto the bed, pulling Karen over with me, my cock still inside her hot pussy. Karen was trembling as we lay apart, not wanting to mess up her dress more than it already was.

My cock slipped out as Karen rolled to face me. Her face was a look of total satisfaction. We kissed softly as we slowly calmed down, and our breathing became normal.

“I love you, baby, more than you will ever know. I hope that my behavior has proven that to you.” Karen passionately kissed me, then rolled away, standing and smoothing her dress. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. “So, this is what a freshly fucked slut wife looks like. I like it. I hope you do!”

 I moved to her, wrapping my arms around her. My bare cock pressed against her ass, covered by the sparkling dress. “Oh yes, I like it very much. Now, don’t we have somewhere we are supposed to be?”

“Oh yes, we have to go. Put your trousers on.”

I dressed, and we were off to the show, Garth Brooks, one of my favorite country singers.

We had great seats, and the show was spectacular. The energy in the room was almost overpowering. There was no way you could not have enjoyed his show. We sang along. We danced in our seats and had an incredible time. The show was so good it went by in a flash. Then it was over!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went out to the casino floor, which was bustling with gamblers. This was a gold mine. It was no wonder the mafia had controlled the early days of Vegas.

A little after 10:00 p.m., I followed Karen through the pit to a craps table. There were two spaces for us to fit into. I love playing Craps and understand the game well. We were standing with Karen beside the stickman.

“Baby, this is your game. I know you love to play Craps, so let's win some money.” Karen said excitedly.   

“Karen, I don't have enough money to play at this table. Let’s move to a cheaper table.” I told her.

“Nonsense, I have all the money we need.” Karen slipped her hand inside the bodice of her dress and brought out a black card I had never seen before.

She laid the card before the stickman, “$25,000, please?”   

I was stunned, “Karen, what is that card?”

The stickman returned the card to Karen and gave her $25,000 in chips. With a “Thank you, madam.”

Karen turned to me and kissed me. “I will explain later. Right now, we are going to have some fun and win some money!”

We started slow, losing a bit, but it was like magic when Karen got the dice and began shooting. She was amazing. Karen hit the number, then when coming out, she threw a seven, then another point, and rolled lots of numbers, not crapping out before she made the point. Time after time, this happened, and then she was rolling sevens and elevens. This went on for nearly twenty minutes. Everyone was winning, and we had brought over a crowd. We were betting on everything and winning all the time.

Karen finally crapped out with a seven before the point, and everyone moaned. It was my turn to shoot, so I had Karen blow on the dice before each throw. Her spell was still on the dice, and I was the shooter for another fifteen minutes. Everyone was winning again, and the table was wild.

I finally crapped out, and we went through two more shooters when it was clear that the table had gone cold. We had so many chips that needed to be colored up and racked before we went to the cashier window. We had won over $72,000 plus the $25,000 we started with. We put $72,000 back in the account and took the remainder in one-hundred-dollar bills.   

We ran to the elevator, and once inside, we were all over one another, kissing and feeling each other up. I only had one hand available; the $25,000 plus in cash was in a bag in my other hand.

The elevator door opened, and we ran down the hall to the suite and crashed through the door. Once inside, we grabbed each other and laughed very loudly.

“Oh my God, baby, we won a lot of money over $70,000,” Karen screamed.  

“Yes, we did. But where did you get the seed money from?” I was worried where it had come from.

Karen was starting to strip me as she explained. “After all the mess settled down, I was very pissed off at Joseph, so one week, when he was in town, I went to his office. He was not there, but I planted a seed. I needed to see him. The receptionist looked at me with an odd eye and asked what it was about. I explained it was a private matter. She smiled as if she understood and told me he would be back later in the day. I gave her my number and asked that she not mention that I had been there. She also agreed to call me when he was back in the office. I left, waddling out of the office.”  

“Waddling, why were you waddling?” I asked.

“Well, baby, an eight-month-pregnant woman always waddles.” Karen smiled. She had me naked and was taking off her dress.

“What… What pregnant woman.” I asked, very confused. Then it hit me. “What did you do?”

“OK, I was bad. I wanted to pay Joseph back for his cowardly behavior in my way. Nothing physical, just a powerful payback. I thought that if I were pregnant and made him believe it was his, I could really fuck with him. So, I looked online and found one of those fake baby bumps that make you look very pregnant and bought it. Then, I went to the theater department at the community college. A teacher there showed me how to use it, made me look pregnant, and said that if someone touched it, it felt real.  She also told me how to walk or waddle like an eight-month-pregnant woman.

Once I was comfortable that I could do this, I planned out my payback. I decided I wanted money, nothing more. I would guilt him into paying a flat amount to support and pay for his child's college education. $150,000 was the figure I needed to get out of him. The money had to come in cash and be deposited in an offshore account I had set up. I wanted no trace of the money so that none of this mess could ever get back to his wife. I didn’t want to damage her in any way.

Once I was ready, I went to college that morning, and Emily dressed me with the big baby bump attached. She made me look fatter in my face. I practiced walking a little, and once I was comfortable, I left for Joe’s office.”

“Wait, Wait, Karen, you did all this yourself? You thought this all out, and did it? Wow, I don't want to ever be on your bad side. But what if he didn’t believe you that it was his baby?” I asked, confused.

“I was surprised I could do all of this myself, but Joe had fucked up our lives, and yes, I was the other half of the cheaters, but Joe abandoned me and ran like a fucking coward, so he had to pay!

Jason, I found a DNA report online and downloaded it. I altered it to look like a real one from a mail-in lab in Chicago. I made it look like a baby, and Joe was a 99% match. It was fake, but when someone you used to fuck frequently without protection and you have cum inside her many times, you might wonder if it could be true. Add a real-looking DNA report showing the match, and well, it’s ‘Oh Shit!’

I am sorry, Jason, I had to describe it that way. That has to be the way Joe will feel and will remember it! You, OK?”

“So, what happened at his office?” I asked, dying to know how he reacted.

“His assistant called me and told me he was there. She also told me he was getting what he deserved but told me nothing more. I was waiting in a coffee shop down the street, so I waddled out to my car and drove to his office.  When I walked in, the girl directed me down the hall to his office without announcing me. She definitely had a grudge against Joe!

LunaHotty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaHotty

I stopped at his door and stood there building my resolve. I was fuming mad when I opened the door and flew into the room as fast as an eight-month-pregnant woman can move anywhere. I slammed the door and walked right up to him, sitting at his desk.

‘You sorry son of a bitch. Look at me. Look at what you did to me. My marriage is almost over, and you left me with this little bundle of joy and abandoned me. You sorry, piece of shit, how could you?’

Jason, I put on an Academy Award performance. Joseph was so shocked that he had no idea what to do. He sat there looking at my big belly, face, and belly again. Sweat broke out on his face, and he was having difficulty breathing. I thought he wanted to get up and run out, but where I was standing, I had him blocked in his seat.

Joe finally gathered himself, stood, guided me back to a seat, and sat me down. He leaned against the desk, trying to take control. He started to speak. I cut him off. ‘Joseph, I know what you are thinking. It is not your baby. Well, it damn sure is.’

I pulled out the DNA report and handed it to him. You should have seen his face; I wish I had a camera.  He read it, looked at my belly, then read it again. Then he looked at me. Joe’s face suddenly went ash white, and he slumped into the other side chair.

He looked at the report again. ‘Are you absolutely certain?’

‘Read the God damn report, Joe. This technology is foolproof, this baby is yours, you asshole. I didn’t tell you before now because I was trying to save my marriage, but that is going south, so I had to tell you. You have to step up and be responsible.’

Joe was starting to panic. He couldn’t speak or didn’t know what to say.  Then he piped up, ‘This will destroy my family and kill my wife.’  

‘Well, join the club, buddy. Look, what we did has almost destroyed mine. There is a thread of hope, but not much. Since the baby is not Jason’s, I don't know what will happen. I may be by myself raising our little bastard.’

‘I have a solution for you, Joe. It will protect your family from ever knowing about little Joe Jr. here. I patted my belly. You want to hear it. You will not like it, but it is the only solution I think will work.’

I explained to Joe that I did not want him in the child's life. The macho bullshit about being the father meant nothing. I went on to explain that if you and I split up, I would raise the child myself. I continued telling him the only way that could work was if he paid me enough money to ensure the baby would be properly taken care of and pay for its education. I would move away and make sure to never communicate with Joe again. He would never know where I was and would never see the baby.

Joe sat dazed, listening to me. He shook his head, ‘Wow, what a fucking mess we created, Karen. I cannot allow this to hurt my family. I am so sorry that what we did hurt you and Jason and your relationship.’

‘Joe, what we did was fun but reckless, and it hurt me more than you. I have this to deal with for the rest of my life. I rubbed my baby bump. Since you are responsible, you need to take financial responsibility. Can we agree on that point?’

Joe looked at me and the baby bump. After a few minutes, he nodded, ‘Yes, I am responsible, and I will financially support you and the baby.’  

‘Thank you, Joe. I am glad you agree that this is the right thing for you to do. Now, we have to produce the proper amount of support. I have worked on what amount it will take to provide this child's optimum life and education. I am not sure that you will agree, but to support this child for eighteen years, then through university with you paying half, it is a fair price at $150,000.’

Joe looked at me as if I were crazy. His eyes flared, and I saw anger in his face.

‘Joe, it is a lot of money but a fair amount. Actually, Joe, you will save money this way. You will also eliminate the chance that your wife will find a payment to me in the future. There is no paper trail to expose you. So, it never happened.’

Joe nodded, ‘Yes, I see it is just a lot of money, and I have to figure out where to get all of it and how fast so I can put this all behind me.’   

‘Joe, once this is over, we will never see or communicate with each other again. That will be best for both of us. I will be focused on saving my marriage and bringing this baby into this wild world. No other distraction will be necessary. Our secret will be safe from Jason and me. We will never share anything about what has happened with anyone. That is my solemn vow!’

Joe stood and moved past me to the safe in the office. He opened it and did something for a few minutes. He finally turned and handed me a bag. ‘Karen, this is $100,000 that I can give you today, and I will arrange to get you the balance within a few days. Is that acceptable?’

I quickly took the bag and put it in my large handbag. I was surprised that there was that much cash in the safe. I was happy Joe accepted his responsibility and agreed with my proposal.

Once we finished the transaction, I hugged Joe, and we were over for good. He held me tight. I pulled away, ‘No, Joe, never again. Go home and fuck your wife!’

I stood and walked to his office door and stopped. ‘Joe, in a few days, my representative will contact you to arrange a transfer of the $50,000 balance. Thank you for doing the right thing. We will never see each other again after this moment. There were some fond memories, yes, but also sad and painful ones as well. Goodbye, Joe!’

I walked out the door, waddling down the hall, extremely proud of myself for standing on my ground and pulling this scam off. As I left, I nodded to his assistant, and as the elevator door closed, so did the pregnant Karen vanish from Joe’s life and the world. Joe had to pay, and I made sure that happened.”  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shocked at the story Karen had told. We were sitting on the sofa in our suite, and I wondered who this woman was. She had changed over the past months since her affair. It was like Karen had matured into a real woman, no longer the young, fancy-free woman I married. These changes were all for the best and were what enabled us to save our marriage. Now, we both take our wedding vows seriously.  

The story Karen told me was something I never thought she could have done in her old self. I was proud of her, and it also scared me a little. I knew now that she could take care of herself. I had to ensure she had no reason to pay me back for anything.

A knock was on the door as I was taking all of Karen’s admission in.

Karen quickly stood and went to the door. She opened it and said something I could not hear, then stepped back, and a black couple walked in. I was surprised, so this was what Karen’s late-night plan was. Cool!

The man was well over six feet tall, well built, and was strikingly handsome. The woman was amazingly beautiful. She was tall, maybe five feet eight, and slim. Her breasts were big, and her body looked well-toned under her dress.

Karen smiled at me. “Jason, I told you we would talk about my late-night surprise. Well, here they are. This is Jamal and Wanda. They are a black escort couple I have hired for the night to give us pleasures we have never experienced.”

I stood, shook Jamal’s large, outstretched hand, and kissed Wanda on both cheeks.  Karen hugged and kissed Jamal lightly on the cheek and turned to Wanda. They looked at each other, and Wanda pulled Karen to her and kissed her on the lips.

That was interesting and made my cock twitch in my trousers.

I snapped out of my surprised mode and offered them a drink. We all sat and chatted, getting to know each other.  After one drink and thirty minutes of talk, it was time to get to business.

Jamal stood and looked at me. “Jason, can I speak to you alone, please?”  

Surprised, I stood, and we walked into the bedroom. Once inside, Jamal closed the door and spoke, “Jason, Wanda, and I are a Stud and Vixen couple. Are you familiar with those terms? We dominate with our customers. I am a Bull, and Wanda is a Cucktress. Your wife has hired us for me to be her bull and Wanda to be your Cucktress. That means I will first dominate the two of you and make you, your wife’s, cuckold for the night. You will be required to do some things you will probably not be comfortable with, and if so, the safe word is ‘Cherries.’ If you say that word, everything will stop.

Once Karen and I are finished, Wanda will be your Cucktress, and she will dominate you while you cuckold Karen. Once again, she may be asked to do things she is uncomfortable with, and if so, she can use the safe word as well.  

Jason, do you understand what I have explained? Are you willingly submitting to these activities?”

I understood most of what Jamal had said and was familiar with cuckolding. This was another adventure, so I was ‘good to go’ with it.

“Jamal, I am all in, so let's do it,” I said, not really ‘all in’ at all. I had to talk to Karen.

While Jamal and I were talking, Wanda had gone over everything with Karen. We all gathered again in the living room, and Jamal and Wanda went to the bedroom to get things ready.

“Karen, what the hell is this? Cuckolding me, you know, that is something I never wanted. I don’t want to see you fucked by another man. This is all for you, isn’t it not for me? I don’t want this! Especially with a big black man with a huge cock. I am sorry I can't do this.”

Karen looked at me and said, “Jason, I thought you would enjoy this experience once. I thought since we had played this fantasy in our bed, once live would be fun. Are you sure you do not want to do this?” Karen asked, almost begging me to go along.

“Karen, I love you, and the thoughts of you and Joseph are too close to the surface. Seeing you fuck another man now might destroy me completely. So, YES, I am sure I do not want this. Please pay them for their time and send them away. I will be in the bathroom until they leave.

I stood and looked down at Karen. There was a sad look on her face. I wondered if it was because she wanted to fuck the big black man or that she had disappointed me. I walked to the bathroom and locked the door.

I had been sitting on the toilet top scrolling through my phone for a few minutes when a knock came on the door. I opened it, and Karen was standing there in very sexy lingerie, looking extremely hot.

“I sent them away. I am sorry for upsetting you. That was the opposite of what I wanted to do. Now I am going to make it up to you. Come with me.”

Karen led me into the bedroom, with only the other bathroom light providing light. Karen reached up, “Open.” I did, and she popped a gummy in each of our mouths.

Karen stripped me and slipped to her knees. This was the beginning of a night of debauchery. We sucked fuck and ate each other throughout the night. Only stopping to nap and shower when we were too nasty to continue. The bed was so badly destroyed that the maid may have had to trash the bed.

Finally, at 5:14 a.m. I saw the clock for the last time. I was exhausted, as was Karen. She was sleeping now, and I followed right behind her. We had a late checkout at 2:00 p.m., so we slept till noon.

I was awakened by the familiar feeling of my wife’s hot mouth on my morning wood. She was gobbling me, taking me deep in her throat. I warned her, but she sucked me harder until I gave her what she wanted, the ‘breakfast of champions,’ a mouth full of my hit creamy cum.

I quickly rolled her on her back and went down on her eating her for brunch and making her cum violently.  We held each other, knowing our life would be different now.

Our plane took off, returning to reality and the new life we would make together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilog

It was nine months since our Vegas trip and a year since Karen’s last encounter with Joseph. Life was incredibly good, and the past was just that, The Past.

Joe had made good on the full payment of $150,000 we had put into the Grand Camen Islands bank account.  

We were in a normal couple’s routine now. Our lives revolved around each other, and we were doing all the things we wanted to do together.  But all that was about to change.

At 1:34 a.m., I was awoken, “Jason, we have to go. The baby is coming. I am in labor, and my water broke.”  

I bolted out of bed and quickly threw on the jogging suit I had laid out a week ago just for this time. I slipped on my shoes, grabbed Karen’s suitcase, and urged her along slowly, seeing what waddling really looked like. Karen sat down in the SUV just as another contraction overtook her.

“Hurry, Jason, this little bugger is coming very soon.” Karen gasped.

I sped off to the hospital, not caring about the speed limit. I made it there in record time.

Forty-three minutes later, almost before I could get into the delivery room, Elizabeth Anne Wiliams was brought into the world.

We brought Elizabeth Anne home two days later, and our full life began.

You really never know what life will deliver to you. We have learned that making the best of both the good and bad things is the only way to have a wonderful life.

 

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments