Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tricia Has A Bad Day

"My boyfriend makes me feel better."

23
20 Comments 20
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I had the worst day at the office. I was so glad it was finally time to leave. I called my boyfriend and he told me to hurry home. He planned out a very sexy evening for the two of us. He wanted to get my mind off of my bad day. He’s really good like that.

I left the office and drove home to our condo. My boyfriend and I have lived together for the past year. We really love each other and enjoy living together too. We have talked about getting married, but for now, we’re just going to be living together. I know my family wishes he’d give me a ring, but I’m quite happy with this relationship.

A marriage certificate really isn’t going to change the way we love one another. Michael is the most amazing boyfriend ever. He’s so romantic and even packs my lunches and leaves me little notes in my lunch. He always texts me with sweet messages or sends me pictures of things he knows that I like.

A few times, he has even written me poems and sprays them with my favorite perfume and puts them under my pillow, for when I wake up. He’s the biggest romantic I’ve ever met. My friends are often jealous of all the nice things he does for me.

I finally drove into the parking lot and parked my car. I got out of the car and walked to our unit and opened the door. When I walked in, the room was lit with lots of candles. My boyfriend was standing near the door with a dozen roses.

“Babe, these are for you. I know you love white roses.”

“You’re so amazing, Michael. You always know what will make me happy.”

“You’re my girl and I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Michael.”

We kissed deep and passionately and then I went to put the flowers in a vase. I then walked into our living room, which was pretty much all in candlelight. Michael had an amazing fire going.

“Sit down, Tricia. Have some wine and just relax.”

Michael handed me some wine and I sat down on the couch.

“To the most beautiful girl in the world. Cheers, darling.”

We clanked glasses and drank the wine. We held each other and shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our hands were all over each other, while we were kissing.

“I know what will make you feel really good. Let me help you undress and I will give you a little present.”

I stood up and Michael helped take my dress off. He unzipped my zipper and removed my dress. I was then left in my black bra, black panties and stockings. 

“I want you to sit down and I will take your stockings off. After that, spread your legs."

I sat down and Michael took off my stockings. He then got on his knees and pulled my panties down my legs. My bald pussy was now in his view. He took his fingers and moved them all over my pussy. It felt amazing as he played with my cunt. He put several fingers inside of my pussy and finger fucked me fast.

I was getting very excited and could feel my juices stating to drip out of me. That’s when Michael removed his fingers and replaced them with his mouth. He was slurping and sucking on my wet pussy. He was making all kinds of munching noises, as he ate my wet cunt.

“Michael, that feels so good.”

I played in his hair, while he licked my pussy. Then he grabbed his wine and stuck his fingers into the glass and wiped the wine all over my pussy. He was licking the wine off of my cunt. It was so erotic and sexy and made me excited. He pushed his tongue up my cunt and tongue fucked me fast. I wrapped my legs around his neck and started to grind on his face.

I was bucking and squirming and I was very excited and came on his face. Michael drank my juices down. I was convulsing and shaking, while I had a strong orgasm.

“Babe, that was so hot. I love when you come on my face.”

I was still trying to recover, after he licked me into frenzy. He always made me come so hard.

“I want to pleasure you now. You sit down and let me suck your cock.”

Michael stood up and I undressed him. He then sat down on the couch. I removed my bra and knelt down in front of him.

I moved my hand up and down his shaft to get him nice and hard. It didn’t take long at all. I wrapped my glossed lips around his cock and took him down my throat. I held and rubbed his balls, while I sucked and slurped on his cock.

My cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of my mouth. Michael started to buck up and I kept pace with him. My mouth was stuffed with his cock meat.

Michael was playing with my nipples, while I was sucking his cock.

“Ride me, cowgirl. I’ve got to fuck that pussy of yours.”

I stood up and guided his hard cock into my wet pussy. I eased down on him and rocked and moved my pussy over his hard shaft. We were kissing deep and passionately.

kimberlyfor4TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyfor4TS

My pussy was soaking wet, while I rode him hard. My breasts were bouncing up and down. He put his hands on my ass to lift me up onto his cock.

“Fuck, you’re so wet. I’m going to come in your cunt. Fuck!”

I moved my pussy all over his cock. We were in great rhythm with each other. His cock was deep inside of me. It felt fucking great. His hands were all over my firm breasts.

“Come for me. Come for your lover.”

I continued to move my pussy up and down over his hard cock. My pussy was making all kinds of squelching wet noises. I was so excited and had an orgasm. My juices were pouring out of my cunt.

Michael then started to buck up inside of me and matched me with his thrusts. He let out a huge scream and came inside of my pussy. I was filled with come.

“Fuck! That was incredible. You’re so sexy. Let me clean you out now. Get up and show me that cream pie. Sit over there and spread your beautiful legs.”

I got off of Michael’s cock and moved to the chair. I opened my legs and he watched his cream ooze out of my pussy flower.

“I love watching my come ooze out of you.”

Michael then licked my pussy like you would an ice cream cone. He licked his come from my cunt. He took his wine glass and dumped the rest of the wine all over my pussy and licked the wine and his come off my pussy.

“Michael, you’re so sexy. You’re incredibly romantic. How do you think of these things?”

“I know you love that. I have another idea for some fun. I melted some chocolate and thought we could paint ourselves with it.”

“That does sound like fun.”

Michael then went into the kitchen and came out with a big bowl of melted chocolate, whip cream, sprinkles, and cherries. I knew this was going to get messy, so I ran upstairs to get a sheet to put on the floor.

"I always enjoy when we play with food. It’s always a very sexy time."

Michael handed me a paint brush. He then got on his back on the floor and I took the brush and painted his cock with the chocolate. He was laughing a little, while I carefully put the chocolate over his cock and balls.

When I was done with the chocolate, I sprayed some whip cream on his cock and balls and put two dollops on his nipples. I put a cherry on his nipples and then sprinkled sprinkles all over his cock.

“Michael you look so sexy. Let me grab my camera and take a picture."

Michael looked incredibly sexy laying there covered in chocolate, whip cream, sprinkles, and cherries. I then got between his legs and licked his cock up and down. He was really hard and it just made it even better. His cock tasted amazing covered in cream. But, that wasn’t even the best part. The best part was the chocolate. I licked and sucked on his cock and got all the wonderful chocolate off his cock.

The whip cream and sprinkles tasted amazing too. I was really enjoying sucking him off and having this delicious treat. Michael was just loving all the attention to his cock and balls. Eventually, after I cleaned him, he stood up and I was on my knees. He started to really fuck my mouth hard. He was holding my head in place. His cock was thrusting hard into my throat.

I was gagging a little, but after a bit, he had an explosion in my mouth. I swallowed all his hot come down. It was really hot and very tasty. I love giving him blow jobs.

“Babe, it’s your turn now. I want to decorate your body now."

I got on the floor and Michael took a paintbrush and drew circles all over my breasts in chocolate. Then, he sprayed the whip cream all over my pussy and sprinkled sprinkles over my cunt. He sprayed the cream on my nipples.

“Michael, take a picture.”

Michael grabbed my phone and took pictures of my body. He then got between my legs and licked my whipped cream cunt. His mouth explored my folds, while he licked and swallowed all the cream. I was very excited as he ate all the whip cream off of me. I got so excited and had another orgasm. Michael always made me come.

“Fuck, you came again. I just love when you come on my face.”

“You have the most amazing tongue. I just get so excited.”

Michael then ate the chocolate off of my breasts and nipples. It was such a sexy evening. I had totally forgotten about my horrible day at the office.

“You always know how to make me feel better. I had the best time tonight. I love the roses. You’re so sweet to me.”

“You're my girl. I love you, babe.”

“I love you too.”

We held each other and kissed deep and passionately.

“Let’s take a shower. We really need to get cleaned up.”

“Okay, let’s do that.”

Michael and I cleaned up and then went to take a shower. Afterwards, we just went back downstairs and drank more wine and just made out on the couch. It was a very romantic and very sexy evening.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments