Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trucker Tails Ch.3 - RVers Cum to the Rescue

"A breakdown on the side of the road leads to a surpising encounter with a couple in a RV."

9
4 Comments 4
5.7k Views 5.7k
6.0k words 6.0k words
An old adage in the trucking industry says, ‘If it has tits or wheels, eventually it’s going to give you trouble’. Today, it was the thing with wheels that became the troublemaker.

I was cruising westbound on Interstate 40 in eastern Arizona with a load of corn flour from Lubbock, Texas bound for a big tortilla chip factory near Los Angeles. It was late Sunday afternoon and I was driving through the Painted Desert area near the Petrified Forest National Park. The low angle reddening sunlight made the stark beauty of the painted rock desert glow like an oil painting. I was settled back in my air-ride seat munching on sunflower seeds with my cruise control set at sixty-five miles per hour and just taking the view. Willie Nelson was playing on the stereo and I was just enjoying the spectacular scenery when the trouble began. The first sign was the icky sweet smell of burnt coolant. It started slowly, almost imperceptibly, until it became strong enough to finally register in my brain and break through my reverie of Willie’s rendition of ‘Moonlight Becomes You’.

I immediately checked my engine temperature gauge – normal. I checked the other gauges and warning lights but they all indicated that the truck was operating within all its proper parameters. I looked around to see if any other vehicle near me might be leaking coolant and causing the smell. Nope, I was all by myself for the moment. All my senses went into full scan mode and I started to look for a safe spot to pull off the highway. Out here in the southwestern USA highway intersections are few and far apart. You might have drive ten or twenty miles to just find an off-ramp and it could be fifty miles between service stations. I drive this stretch of highway often and I know that the next off-ramp is about twelve miles ahead. There is a truck stop about twenty miles away but I need to at least stop and check out the problem before attempting to drive that far.

The burnt coolant smell was steadily getting stronger and I kept an eye on the engine temperature as I searched for a shoulder wide and hard enough to support a forty-ton tractor-trailer rig. Here in the desert, you have to very careful about pulling off the pavement. The shoulder may appear to be solid but there is only a thin crust with deep sand below. Now you can add a tow truck bill to the repair costs to get the truck unstuck from the sand.

Another glance at the temperature gauge told me that the engine temperature was starting to climb toward the redline. I have to get shutdown soon or risk damaging the engine. Rebuilding a big diesel engine can cost up to $20,000 so this is obviously something I don’t want to risk. I finally spotted a pullout area that has been previously packed down by other vehicles. Just as I pulled over and came to a stop, wisps of steam started escaping from under the hood. Now I knew for sure that I had a coolant leak. “Dammit”, I muttered to myself. This could cost me a shit load of money and downtime. It’s Sunday afternoon and the twenty-four hour road service companies charge an after-hours premium to work on weekends and nights.

I shut the engine down, got out and opened the hood releasing a huge bellow of trapped steam. Once the steam cloud dissipated, the problem was obvious. A fine stream of coolant was squirting from a heater hose, hitting the valve cover and running down to sizzle on the hot turbo and engine block. I climbed up on the right steer tire to get a better look at the hose. I discovered that it had been chafing against the alternator pulley and had rubbed a hole through the rubber. The hose is supposed to be secured back from the spinning pulley by a metal brace and clamp but the brace had broken allowing it to chafe and then fail. I was relieved with the realization that this wasn’t a huge problem and replacing the hose is a fairly easy job that I could do myself … if I had the damn hose!

“Shit!” I said aloud as I realized my mistake. I usually carry a spare length of heater hose on the truck. The heater hoses carry hot radiator fluid to the heater core which extracts the heat so it can be blown into the cab. There are several heater hoses running around the engine, into and out of the cab and all the way back to the heater unit for the sleeper compartment. They are all the same diameter size so carrying some extra hose is a smart thing to do. However, a couple of weeks ago, I had changed out another worn heater hose and I never got around to replacing my backup supply.

“Shit! … What a dumbass,” chastising myself for letting this little detail slip my mind.

I can’t continue without a replacement hose so I called dispatch on my cell phone to get a road service truck on the way. I placed the required emergency reflective triangles behind the truck and got my tool kit from the storage area. I figured that I could at least save some time and money by having the old hose already off when the repair truck arrived.

I had just started removing the offending hose when I heard the crunch of gravel behind me. “There’s no way the repair truck could be here already”, I thought. I looked up and saw a big fancy class A motor home pull in behind me. This is kind of recreational vehicle that looks more like a tour bus than a RV. “What the hell do these people want?” I thought as I climbed down off the engine, wiped my greasy hands and walked back to see what they wanted.

The RV driver met me half way up my trailer. He looked to be the typical retired guy out spending his kid’s inheritance. He asked, “You having trouble?” but before I could answer he continued, “Anything we can do to help?”

“No,” I said. “I think I have everything under control. I’ve got a coolant leak and there should be a repair truck here soon.”

“Oh yeah?” he said as he walked around me up to the engine compartment. “Let’s have a look.”

“No Sir… it’s OK. I’m going to take the hose off and the service truck is bringing a new one.”

Still ignoring me, he reached up to move the hose off the alternator pulley and said, “Well, here’s your problem. This brace is broken and the hose rubbed on this here pulley.”

“Yes Sir, I know.” I’m starting to get a little exasperated with him. “I have it under control. Thanks for your help anyway.”

“You say you have a service truck coming? Damn, that’s going to be expensive,” he said shaking his head. “Probably be an hour or two before he even gets here.”

“Yep, it’s going to cost me about three hundred bucks for a five dollar piece of hose,” I replied.

“You know, I bet we can fix it right now and you can cancel the service guy … save you some money. Let’s see what I have in the rig”. I started to protest but he was already walking back to his RV.

I threw up my arms in mock surrender and followed him. As I passed the front of the motor home, I saw a lady sitting in the front passenger seat. I guessed she must be his wife. Late fifties or early sixties, long curly salt-n-pepper hair, and a pretty face. She looked up from the book she was reading, waved and gave me a very fetching smile. I smiled and waved back.

By the time I reached the rear of the RV, he had a big side storage door open and was rummaging around in it. The storage compartment looked like an auto parts store. He had spare filters, gallon jugs of oil, coolant, windshield washer fluid, batteries, fan belts, hoses, clamps and a huge toolbox. He emerged with a short piece of pipe and a couple of hose clamps.

“This ought to do the trick,” he said. “That’s a Cat 15 engine and, if my memory serves me, the heater hoses on that engine have a five-eighth inch inside diameter. I think this pipe is the right size to fit inside your busted hose. We should be able to splice it together and get you on your way.”

I reached out to take the parts and said, “OK, thanks …” But I was just talking to thin air. He was already striding back to my truck.

I almost had to jog to catch up with him and said, “Thanks Sir, I think I can handle it now.”

“Don’t call me Sir! I work for a living,” was his only response.

I hadn’t heard that comeback since I left the military. Sergeants take offence at being called ‘Sir’. You only call officers ‘Sir’ and sergeants by their rank.

He stuck out his hand and introduced himself, “My name’s Dick. I’m a retired Air Force maintenance tech. Been fixin’ just about every thing that rolls or flies for over 40 years.

We shook hands and I said, “I’m Joe. Nice to meet you. And, sorry about the ‘Sir’ thing. It’s just a force of habit.”

“Yeah, I know. But I had to bust your balls anyway. Now let’s see if we can make this work.”

Within minutes he had the damaged section of the hose cut out, the piece of pipe inserted into each end and the clamps tightened up.

“That should hold you until you can replace that hose and fix the brace”.

“Well, I don’t know how to thank you. Can I pay you for the parts and your time?”

“Hell no! It’s my pleasure. All I ask is that you pay it forward sometime. Help someone else who can use your assistance. That’s payment enough for me.”

“I can certainly do that. Thanks.”

We shook hands and he started back to his RV. Then he turned and said, “You might want to tie that hose back with something before you wear through the splice.” He climbed into his rig, pulled out onto the freeway and was gone in a cloud of dust.

I waved as they drove away and then used a couple of zip ties to secure the hose. I called dispatch, canceled the service truck, collected my emergency reflectors and continued down the highway. I had planned to stop for night at a big truck stop in the small town of Winslow, about an hour up the road. I spent most of that hour reflecting on how unusual it was to encounter someone like Dick who would go out of his way to help a stranger. And, how nice it would be to be retired and travel the country with no schedule, no dispatcher and no worries. I also imagined how lucky Dick was to be traveling around with such a pretty lady and a convenient bedroom just a few steps behind the driver’s seat.

I pulled into the truckstop and found a parking space in the back row. I like parking as far away as possible from all the other traffic where it’s quieter and I’m less likely to get hit by sleepy drivers pulling in or out during the wee hours of the morning. I grabbed a change of clothes and my toiletry bag and headed toward the building to the trucker showers. The better truckstops have a separate area for truckers with a lounge, laundry, restrooms and showers. The showers cost just a few dollars or they are free if you buy enough fuel or other services.

After the shower, I went to the restaurant. As I was waiting to be seated I heard my name being called out.

“Hey Joe.” My rescuer Dick was waving from a booth along the far wall beckoning me to come join them.

I walked over to them and they both stood up to greet me. Dick shook my hand and introduced me to his wife, Paula. I reached out to shake her hand but instead she embraced me in tight hug and a peck on the cheek.

“I’m more of a hugger than a hand shaker”, she said as she released me. “Much more fun that way.”

My first impression of Paula now proved to be correct. She is a very lovely mature women, taller than average with all the curves in the right places.

Paula pointed to one side of the booth, “Why don’t you sit here.”

I slid into the bench seat that she had been occupying and to my surprise, Paula slid in beside me. I would have thought she would sit on the other side with Dick. I glanced his way and he had a sly grin on his face. Paula surprised me further by sliding right up against me instead of leaving the usual polite space between strangers. Her right thigh and body were in full contact with me. I decided that convention be damned and did not slide away from her contact. I rather liked it in fact.

“What a nice coincidence seeing you here,” I said. “I can’t thank you enough for helping me out back there. I hope you will at least let me buy your dinner.”

“Well thanks, but it really isn’t necessary. I just like helping folks when I can … and this is a nice coincidence. We only have a short drive tomorrow to the Grand Canyon and thought we would stop early for the night. This looked like a nice place to park.”

We were quiet for a few minutes while we perused the menu and ordered our meals. Then we filled the time with small talk about each other. As I guessed, they were retired and living almost exclusively in their motor home traveling the country. We exchanged a few ‘war stories’ about things we have seen and done on the road during our travels. During the conversation, Paula seemed to move even tighter against me. Occasionally she would move her leg up and down slightly letting it rub against mine.

The food came and again the conversation lapsed as we ate. Paula was wearing a long peasant skirt and a white light linen blouse with the top two buttons open. Ample cleavage was visible above the top of her pink lace bra. My eyes kept drifting down to enjoy the view despite my efforts to maintain eye contact. At one point, I told a story about a funny thing that had happened to me awhile back and Paula laughed heartily and slapped my thigh … and then left her hand there pulling my leg tighter to her thigh. She was pressed so hard against now that one large soft breast was mashed against my arm. Paula and Dick seemed to exchange a look and it appeared that a silent message passed between them. There was an awkward pause in the conversation and I focused on the last bits of food on my plate.

Finally, Dick broke the silence, “You say that you would like to do something to thank us, right?”

“Yeah, you saved me a lot of time and money and I really would like to pay you back.”

That sly grin came back to his face and I was absolutely floored by what came next.

“OK then, first of all let me tell you something else about us. Paula and I are in the ‘Lifestyle’”.

I had no idea what that meant and I gave him a questioning look.

“I guess most people call it swinging or wife swapping. We prefer the term ‘Lifestyle’”.

He paused for moment for that to sink in. I sensed Paula looking at me but I kept my eyes on Dick trying to act casual.

“During our travels, Paula and I like to meet up with other like minded couples or occasionally singles and,” He paused trying to think of the right words. “We call it ‘playing’. You know, casual sex, no strings attached, friends with benefits and all that. We usually hook up through a couple of internet sites but sometimes we just meet someone like you who we think might be fun to play with.”

Paula moved her hand from my knee up to my inner thigh and gave me a squeeze. My cock instantly came to life and started to swell. I switched my gaze to Paula and her smile confirmed all that Dick was saying.

Dick continued in a casual tone like we were just discussing the weather, “Now, you need to know that I have erectile problems from Agent Orange exposure in Vietnam and I can’t give her all she needs. I don’t usually participate other than giving Paula some oral. I like to mostly watch and she likes to have a good time with virile guys like you.”

My gaze was switching between Dick and Paula as if I was watching a tennis match.

KristineAluxeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristineAluxeTS

Paula brought all my attention to her when she slid her hand up to my bulging crotch, cupped my swollen balls. She put her lips right against my ear and whispered, “So, you can thank us by coming out to our RV and fucking my brains out.”

I tried to answer but my mouth was so dry I had to take a sip of water first. All I could think to say was, “Umm, yeah, sure”.

“Great,” Dick said, “Why don’t you give us few minutes to freshen up and meet us at the RV … say in 15 minutes or so? We are parked over on the west side of the lot.

“Yeah sure, that works for me”. I replied hoarsely still experiencing a little dry mouth.

Before I could reach for the check Dick grabbed it, got out of the booth and headed for the cashier. I made a move to get up and chase him to offer to pay but Paula was still blocking my way out of the booth seat.

“I’ll get the check. I owe you guys that much at least.” I protested but Paula didn’t move to let me out.

Still pressing tightly against me she said, “Just cover the tip and I’ll take the rest in trade in a few minutes.”

She gave my cock another squeeze and kissed me full on the lips. “See you in a bit,” and slid out of the booth, caught up with Dick at the front of the restaurant and walked out hand in hand.

I sat there for a few moments contemplating what had just happened. “Is this for real?” I asked myself. I gulped down the rest of my water, laid a few dollars on the table for the waitress and walked out toward my truck. I needed to kill the requested fifteen minutes so I decided to freshen up as best I could. I had just taken a shower and had changed into clean clothes so I should be OK. I flossed and used some mouthwash to assure that my breath was fresh and then sprayed on some extra underarm deodorant. I still had a few more minutes to wait so I just sat in my driver’s seat taking some deep breaths.

The truck stop had a separate area for RVs and campers across the lot from the truck parking area so when the fifteen minutes were up, I made the trek across the multi-acre lot over to Dick and Paula’s RV. I knocked on the side door and Dick opened it and invited me in. We shook hands and he offered me a seat. The RV was like a small apartment. The driver’s area was up front of course and behind that was a living room type area. I took one the two captains’ chairs and Dick sat in one across from me on a couch along the far wall. Further back was a kitchen and dining area and doorway to the rear of the RV.

Dick told me about some of the features of the rig and we talked more about life on the road. Then Paula came through the rear doorway. She was wearing a floor length white satin gown with lace up the front and slits on the sides. The fabric was thin enough that her large breasts and erect nipples were clearly visible. I stood up and she walked to me.

“Hello Joe, I was almost worried we scared you off.”

“No, but I will admit that this is all pretty surprising. But, here I am and ready for whatever … I guess.”

We embraced and starting kissing. Her tongue pierced my lips and circled around mine. My hands slid down her satin covered body, cupped her ass and pulled her tightly to me. She worked her thigh between my legs and let out a soft moan as my hard cock pressed against her leg. We stood there for a few moments lingering in our embrace and passionate kissing.

Paula broke the kiss and pulled away just enough to softly whisper, “I think I should show you the rest of our home on wheels.”

I breathed in her warm breath as she spoke. With lips still just barely touching I said, “I just want to see the bedroom.”

She took my hand and led me through the dining area, past a small toilet/shower room and into a bedroom that spanned the whole width at the rear of the RV. A large queen size bed was on the left with a wall of closets on the right. Dick had followed us and squeezed passed when we stopped at the foot of the bed to embrace again. At the very rear of the rig was a sitting area and Dick sat in one of the chairs. I had never been watched while having sex and it felt a little strange. I had been in threesomes, and a even a foursome once, but all of us were involved in the action. No spectators.

I decided that this was just their thing and I should go with the flow. Paula and I kissed some more and then she started to unbutton my shirt. As each button came open, she kissed and licked her way down. She sucked and nibbled each of my nipples for a minute then drew a wet trail of saliva down to my navel. She lingered there as I shrugged out of my shirt and she started undoing my belt. I leaned back and closed my eyes as she opened the snap of my jeans and slowly pulled my zipper down. She grabbed the waistband of my jeans and eased them down passed my hips. As Paula pushed my pants down to my knees, her mouth came lower to the level of my cock which was now only constrained by my cotton briefs. She reached around to cup both butt cheeks and pressed her face into my crotch. She rubbed her lips, nose and cheeks up and down my fabric covered shaft inhaling deeply.

“I love a working man’s smell. It so pure and erotic,” she gasped between deep noisy inhalations.

One hand cupped my swollen balls while she stoked me with the other. I felt the warm wetness as she licked my shaft through the cotton. Pre-cum had formed a wet spot around the head of my cock and Paula sucked on it making a hissing noise as her inhaled breath and my fluid mixed to enter her mouth.

I started to get weak in the knees and turned to sit on the foot of the bed. Then I realized that my jeans where still bunched up around my ankles and I still had my shoes and socks on. Paula did the best she could to continue giving my cock her undivided attention while I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my jeans. In a move I have practiced for years, I removed my socks by stepping on the toe of one sock with my other foot and pulling my leg up to strip the sock off. My mind wandered to how funny it was to see guys in porn movies fucking with nothing on but their socks.

My mind came back to the present when Paula slipped her fingers into the elastic waistband of my briefs and pulled them down to my ankles. I lifted each foot in turn as she pulled my underwear completely off. Freed from its last restraint, my cock stood straight out throbbing slightly up and down with each beat of my racing heart. Paula pushed me down onto the bed, knelt between my legs and sucked the head of my pulsating cock into her mouth. I lay back onto the bed with my legs hanging off the end. Paula worked my cock over with a talent that she must have learned with a lot of practice. Her mouth followed her hand up and down my shaft taking me deeper each time her head descended on me. Her other hand was busy massaging my balls, gently squeezing them but stopping just at the point of pain. She knew what she was doing here also.

Her long wavy hair fell down on both sides of her head and softly flowed over my stomach and hips. I had to move it aside to watch her suck my cock. This has to be one of the greatest sights a man can see. But all too soon, she had me on the very edge of cumming. The feel of her soft hair caressing my stomach and her satin gown draping over my thighs added to the other sensations. Despite my best efforts at trying to prolong this wonderful blowjob, I knew I couldn’t hold back very much longer. I finally took her bobbing head in my hands and pulled her up. She kept sucking to the last moment and my cock came out of her lips with a wet “pop”.

I pulled her up to my face and kissed her deeply. I could taste myself on her lips. I really love doing this. Sending the message that I love what she is doing to me and willing to share the experience. After a long lingering kiss I moved all the way onto the bed and lay on my back. She stood and pulled the gown over her head finally revealing her body to me. A beautiful mature woman with large full breasts, wide sultry hips and a shaved pussy. She climbed onto the bed to laid alongside me. We kissed more and I caressed her breasts. Her nipples came erect in my fingers and I gently pinched one and received a low moan in response. I pinched harder and she bit my lower lip.

“You like that, don’t you?” It was more of a statement than a question.

“Oh yeah”.

I moved my head down to her breasts and sucked one nipple while pinching and twirling the other. She arched her back and moaned loudly. I sucked harder and grazed my teeth against the hard brown button. Paula grabbed the back of my head entwining her fingers in my hair, pulling it. But, not pulling my mouth and teeth off her nipple. I bit down harder and with a gasp she pulled my head up. I thought I had gone too far but she only moved my mouth to her other breast and I repeated my not so tender affections there.

With my mouth busy gently torturing her breasts, I moved my hand down between her legs. I was greeted openly with swollen labia lips and an extremely wet pussy that seemed to actually suck two fingers in. I couldn’t believe how wet she was. I stroked my fingers in and out; twisting and hooking up to rub her G-spot. She gyrated her hips to meet each thrust. With two fingers busy inside I used my thumb on her clit. I made little circles around her pleasure nub changing the pressure and speed until she was quivering. It didn’t take long with my mouth teasing a nipple, my fingers fucking her pussy and my thumb playing a tune with her clit to send her over the edge with a quivering orgasm.

Paula’s legs clamped together trapping my hand between her thighs and stopping my efforts to continue my manipulations. I just held her tight as the spasms subsided and her body finally relaxed.

I moved from her breasts up to her mouth and kissed her. Our mouths wide open and tongues wrestling. “I want to taste your pussy,” I said.

“Hmmmm, Oh God yes. I love that!” panted Paula.

I kissed and licked my way down between her heaving breasts, past her belly button to her smooth, wet, shaved pussy. Her legs opened wide and slid my tongue down to her dripping slit. The taste was musky, salty and intoxicating. I shoved my tongue as far into her as I could and slowly moved my entire face up and down her crotch. My nose rubbed on her swollen clit and she responded by raising her pelvis to press harder against my face. After a few moments of tongue fucking her hole I moved up to apply my talents to her clit. I spread her labia with my fingers exposing her erect bud which was just peeking out from its protective hood. With the flat of my tongue I gently lapped it up and down. I instantly felt her tighten up and a small gush of warm slick fluid hit my chin accompanied by a loud moan from Paula.

“Oh, you are a squirter”, I commented, pausing my tongue massage.

“Not always, just once in a while when she really gets going,” said Dick. “She must really like what you are doing,” he added.

Damn! That startled me a little. I had forgotten Dick was there. I glanced up and he was still sitting in the chair but now his pants were open and he was stoking his half erect penis.

I was now too turned on to care about being watched and resumed my tongue lashing on Paula’s clit. I licked, flicked, sucked and nibbled her clit until she rewarded me with an earthmoving climax and that rocked the RV and sprayed my face with her juices. I tried to continue but she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up.

“Oh God, Stop!!!” she shouted. “I can’t take any more. Come fuck me now!”

Not one to disobey the order of a turned on naked lady, I rose up and moved my pelvis between her open legs. My face was still wet with her cum and she pulled my face to hers and kissed me. While we kissed I lowered myself onto her and in one stroke slid my rock hard cock all the way into her wet pussy. I held my position deep inside her for a moment pressing as hard as I could. Her warm panting breath in my mouth told me how much she liked the sensation. I broke the kiss, rose up on my straight arms and started to fuck her with long slow thrusts. Staring down into her glassy eyes, I drove my cock all the way in and slowly all the way out until just the tip of the head was still in contact. Then slowly but firmly all the way in again up to my balls. With each successive thrust her eyes glazed over more and her head arched back until her entire body fell over the edge into another crashing orgasm. I felt another squirt of hot liquid and her pussy contracted so hard she squeezed me out like a cork from a bottle.

Her entire body went rigid as several spasms coursed though her. After a few moments she started to relax and I entered her again. I picked up the pace of my fucking and pounded into her as hard and fast as I could. Within seconds she had another massive climax and again her clinching vagina pushed me out along with a gush of sweet nectar.

“I want you to cum now.” She panted as she crawled out from under me and pushed me onto my back.

My cock stood up like a 7 inch flagpole glistening with pussy juice. Paula moved down and took my entire length into her mouth. She worked her mouth up and down while massaging my tight balls. I felt the bed move and looked up to see Dick joining us and going down on Paula’s freshly fucked pussy. Paula did not break her rhythm sucking me but put one hand on Dick’s head to grind his face into her wet pussy while her other hand continued to squeeze and stroke my balls. I felt her body quiver again as Dick gave her another climax. It didn’t take long to make me ready to explode.

“I’m cumming”, I warned, half expecting her to take my cock out of her mouth and finish me with her hand. Nope! She stayed right down and quickened her pace until I came. I filled her mouth with jism and she swallowed as much as she could but streams of white cream ran down her chin anyway.

Finally drained of cum and totally exhausted, my cock softened in Paula’s mouth and she let it slip out with a slurping sound. She laid her head on my thigh and as I started to relax, I felt the bed move again. Dick had stopped eating her pussy and came up to her face. I was surprised to see him kiss her full on the lips with my fresh cum still smeared on her face. Ok, I guess that’s their thing. They were obviously enjoying the moment so I just laid back and enjoyed my own afterglow.

After a couple of minutes, Dick got up and went to the front of the rig. Paula sat up beside me and stroked my now used up cock. “Thank you. That was great.” she said softly. “And thanks for letting Dick join in at the end. He likes to be cuckolded a little bit.”

“No problem,” was all I could think to say as I nodded knowingly. I had no clue what cuckolding was and I need to remember to Google it later. There was an awkward silence and I decided it was time to go. I quickly got dressed and Paula put her satin gown back on. We moved into the living room area and Dick was there with a beer in his hand. He offered one to me but I declined. I had to get back on the road in less than the required 8 hours and I needed to stay straight. We exchanged email addresses and promised to stay in touch and maybe get together again if we find ourselves in the same part of the country again. Dick and I shook hands and Paula and I embraced. We kissed and I enjoyed one last fondle of her breasts and luscious ass through her silky gown. She cupped my balls and gave them a goodbye squeeze. My cock started to respond but it was late and I had to go. I really didn’t have time for round two.

As I walked back to my truck I thought again of the old saying about tits and wheels giving you trouble. Now it was the thing with tits giving me a very hard problem. I guess I will just have to take care of this new problem myself back in the truck.

Published 
Written by hotairgasm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments