Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth is Better than Fiction- Part III

"Riley was great. Her good daughter rocked my world. Her black sheep daughter almost killed me . ."

8
3 Comments 3
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Riley was the sister of my wife’s best friend. Samantha was her college-aged daughter, one of two. I had no intention of dating either one, but happenstance has put me in the right position at the right time on two separate occasions. So what are the chances I would get to nail the wild sister of Samantha?

My wife and I had a good relationship, but our sex life was pretty much dead. It hadn’t always been that way, but her puritanical upbringing had taught her that sex was solely for procreation, so when the newness and thrill of the conquest wore off, so did the thrill of the sexual adventure. I, on the other hand, saw sex as a must have need to insure my happiness.

Beth never questioned the time I spent away from the house. She probably suspected I was fooling around, but she didn’t seem to care, because she never once confronted me or said a word. For her, the important thing was that I brought in a paycheck and I was there whenever she needed something really important tended to.

Samantha’s appetite for sex seemed insatiable, so whenever she texted me and said “I’m bored,” I knew that was code speak for “I’m horny.”

Sometimes I followed up on the text, and sometimes I didn’t. Samantha pretty understanding, in this regard. Then Samantha texted and said “we are bored.”

“We?” My curiosity was peeked. The “we” was Samantha and her eighteen year old little sister, Madeline, who preferred to be called “Maddie.” Maddie was considered the “black sheep” in her family. She was the party animal, finishing high school in the summer after her graduating class had walked the stage. She smoked and she drank. She worked at Hooters and she had a defiant attitude, according to her aunt, who was my wife’s best friend.

Samantha asked if she and Maddie could drop by. Since Beth was gone to Amarillo for the weekend to take care of her aging mother, I saw no harm in having some guests.

If eye balls could pop from a person’s head, mine would have when I saw Maddy. She was short and well proportioned, with long brown hair, but her best asset was not her cute beguiling smile, but her cute little butt, which her shorts barely covered. Samantha made the introduction as she and Maddy stepped in to my house. Maddie smiled, then asked for the bathroom. “Two doors down on the left,” I remarked.

Samantha gave me a peck on my cheek as we exchanged hugs.

“I’ve got a favor to ask,” Samantha whispered. She bit down on her forefinger. I could tell she was nervous.

“Shoot,” I replied. Samantha interlocked her fingers together and placed them under her chin, like she was praying.

“A couple of my friends want to go see a movie, but we don’t want to drag Maddie along,” Samantha remarked. I did my best to give my disapproving look.

“Maddie is a party girl,” Samantha replied, “She just doesn’t fit in with some of my friends. Besides, I kind of paved the way and told her you’re cool and all.”

“Cool and all,” I repeated. Great.

Samantha pleaded. I could tell she wanted to go and that my choices were limited.

Maddy sauntered into the kitchen where we were standing.

“Cool place,” Maddie remarked. “Can I look around?”

“Go for it,” I replied.

Samantha gave me another kiss on the cheek and slipped out the front door as soon as Maddie slipped outside the patio door and on to the back porch. I slipped out on to my patio. Maddie was smoking a cigarette.

“Well, “ I remarked, “I guess it is just you and me.”

Maddie looked surprised. It didn’t take much for her to realize she had been dumped by her sister.

“The bytch!” Maddie extolled, “I hate it when she does this!”

Maddie quickly dialed Samantha’s number, but Samantha didn’t answer. “Bytch! You better not leave me here all night!” Maddie remarked.

“Well fuck!” Maddie added.

“She’ll be back,” I remarked.

“She better!” Maddy replied. I slipped back into the house and Maddy followed.

“Do you want anything to drink?” I inquired. Maddie turned down my offer, but as soon as I placed out the Crown and a bottle of Coke, she changed her mind. I grabbed a bag of chips from the pantry and some bean dip and headed back out on to the porch. I flipped on the stereo to provide a little party music.

Maddie took a patio seat opposite to where I was sitting and attempted to readjust her shorts. Her efforts were in vain. I could still very easily see what I liked to see. I offered her some chips. She leaned forward and grabbed a handful. I handed her the can of bean dip. Her shorts were right back where they needed to be. The view was simply amazing.

“We’ve got the munchies and no weed,” I joked.

“Like, do you do weed?” Maddie inquired. 

“You’d be surprised what I like to do,” I replied.

“I have a joint,” Maddie responded.

“Light it up,” I replied.

Maddie dug into her pants pocket and pulled out a small bag of weed. “That’s more than a joint,” I remarked.

“I don’t have any papers,” Maddie remarked.

“How can we smoke a joint with no papers,” I asked.

Maddie bit down on her lower lip, thinking. “We can go get some,” she said.

So we piled into my car and headed off to a nearby smoke shop about a block from the house. I paid for the rolling papers and as we drove back to the house, Maddie rolled four joints. It had been years since I had smoked a joint, but watching her pack that weed into the papers brought back some great party memories.

Maddie lit the first joint and took a deep drag on it. She held her breath and slowly exhaled, a light blue sweet smoke passing her lips and filling the car. I rolled the window down so the smell wouldn’t be trapped in the car.

She passed the joint to me and I took a long slow hit, the end of the joint firing red and bright. This was some great weed. Almost immediately, I go that familiar buzzed feeling.

“Wow!” I exclaimed, “Dat is some strong shit!”

Maddie laughed. “Yeah, I got if from a Mexican girl who lives in my apartment complex,” Maddy remarked.

“Is she cute?” I asked.

“As a matter of fact, she is,” Maddie replied.

I took another hit before handing the joint back to her. I pulled up in my drive way and we made our way back into the house.

“I can call her,” Maddie remarked.

“Sure,” I replied, “We might as well have a threesome.”

Maddie dialed her friend’s number and left a short message. We finished off the joint and our drinks.

“My sister said ‘you’re cool,’” Maddie remarked. “I was skeptical.”

I stepped off my porch and over to where I had mounted a volley ball pole into an old tire filled with cement. I rolled detached the net and rolled the tire and aluminum pole on to the patio. Maddy watched as I positioned the pole on the patio. I disappeared into my garage and emerged with a mounting bracket, set screws and my power drill in hand. I stood on one of the patio chairs and fastened the mounting bracket around the pole, securing it to an overhang on the patio.

“What the fuck?” Maddie inquired.

“I’ll give you twenty bucks if you can work that pole,” I remarked.

“You’re fucked up,” Maddie replied.

“You’ve got pole dancing in your blood,” I remarked. “Before the night is over, you’ll be sliding the pole.”

Maddie laughed. “I’ll slide it after you slide it,” she replied. I poured us both another drink and cranked up the music.

“Can I plug in my iPhone to your stereo?” Maddie asked. “My playlist is much better.”

Maddie followed me into the house and I watched as she hooked up her phone and then fiddled with her play list. Rap blared from the speakers. Maddie nodded her head in synch with the music. I stepped on to the patio and reclaimed my seat. Maddie stepped over to the makeshift stripper pole and checked it for stability. She wrapped one leg around the pole and spun around it, holding on with one hand, her long brown hair flaring out as she spun. She wrapped both her legs around the pole and shimmied up it a short distance. Suddenly, she let go and flipped upside down, holding on to the pole by her legs. Her shirt fell down around her shoulders, exposing her pink brassiere. She placed her hands out in front of her to greet the base into which the pole was mounted, as she slowly slid down the pole. She flipped back on to her feet and smiled.

“That’ll be twenty bucks,” Maddie remarked, holding out her hand. I fished in my billfold and took out two tens dollar bills and handed them to her.

“You’re pretty good,” I remarked.

“I should be,” Maddie replied, “I do it all day long.”

“Since when does Hooters have a stripper pole?” I inquired.

“I haven’t worked at Hooters in months,” Maddie replied.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

Maddie danced as we chatted.

“So how much is a lap dance going for these days?” I inquired.

“How much are you willing to pay?” Maddie inquired.

I looked in my billfold. “We may have to hit the ATM,” I replied.

“I don’t dance for free,” Maddie remarked, moving in closer to where I sat. I spread my legs and Maddie stepped between them. She bent forward at the waist, looking back at me, her cute ass facing me. I playfully slapped her butt.

“Sit down,” I remarked, "before one of us gets into trouble.”

“How long has it been since you were in a strip club?” Maddie inquired, taking up a position, sitting on my leg, facing me.

“It’s been a while,” I replied.

“You should come in one day and play,” Maddie remarked.

“But I am not a club player,” I responded. Maddie leaned forward. We were practically face to face.

“I would so make it worth your time,” Maddie whispered. She had the tease down good.

“I need another drink,” I remarked. Maddie’s eyes were glassy and red.

“I am getting so fucked up,” Maddie remarked.

“That’s the point,” I replied. I slipped my hand under Maddie’s shirt and gently massaged her lower back.

“That feels so good, “Maddie replied, arching her back as I applied pressure to it.

“I can give you a full body massage,” I remarked.

Maddie rolled her head from side to side. “I could use it,” Maddie replied.

I took Maddie by her hand and led her into the house and straight to the master bedroom.

“Get on the bed, on your stomach and get comfortable,” I instructed.

Maddie crawled on to the bed and positioned herself on her stomach. I slipped off my shoes and socks and crawled on to the bed. I sat on the back of her legs, just below her bubbled butt. I had free unabated access to her ass. I placed both hands on it and pushed. Maddie let out an audible moan.

I slipped my hands under her shirt and on to her back.

“This has to go,” I remarked, pulling at her shirt. Maddie crossed her arms and pulled the shirt over her head. I unfastened her pink bra.

“This too,” I remarked. She slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and past her elbows.

I tugged at her shorts. “These also,” I said.

Maddie arched her butt, and unfastened her shorts. I pulled them past her butt and down her well tanned legs. I spread her legs just enough to slip a knee between them, as I pressed my hands on to her back. She moaned as I slowly worked my hands back and forth on her uncovered and bare back.

“Hold on a sec,” I remarked. “I’ve got some baby oil in the bathroom that will make this easier.”

I grabbed the oil. I slipped out of my jeans, leaving on my underwear. I was rock hard. I slipped myself back into position, a knee between Maddie’s parted legs and another to her side. I moved Maddie’s long hair over her shoulder. I rubbed the baby oil in-between my hands and then on to Maddie’s back. Se moaned softly as I worked my hands along her shoulders, the spinal cord, under her shoulder blade and then to the lower part of her back. I skipped past her butt and worked my hands along the backside of her legs, casually dipping my fingers to the inside of her inner thighs, being careful to not venture into any areas that might make her feel uncomfortable. I could tell she was getting turned on by the all-too-familiar musty smell. I put my knee up against her vagina as I returned to massing her back and shoulders. I pressed down on her lower back, pushing her against my knee, in a rocking motion. Maddie moaned her approval. I slipped my oily hands under the edge of her pink lacy panties, on to her butt. Within seconds, she trembled and flooded her panties.

I positioned myself to Maddie’s side and rolled her on to her back. Her nipples were strong and erect. She smiled as I complimented her.

I straddled Maddie’s waist, my cock straining against the nylon fabric of my underwear. I poured a small amount of the baby lotion into my cupped hand then I rubbed my hands back and forth. I applied the lotion to Maddie’s bare shoulders and then worked my way to her breasts. She closed her eyes as I worked my hands over her perky 36C-cup all natural globes. I rubbed her stiffened nipples between my thumb and a fore-finger. I wiped my hands on the sheets to clean off the access lotion.

I repositioned myself, one of my knees on her side, the other one between her parted legs, pressing up against her vagina. She wiggled as I tickled her ribs.

“I’m ticklish,” Maddie remarked.

“And horny,” I added noted.

“Yeah, that too,” Maddie replied.

I worked past her pubic area and went directly to her highs. Maddie closed her thighs. I dribbled a small amount of oil on her left thigh and worked it, pressing down with the palm of my hands. I squeezed it in my hand, intentionally allowing my fingers to slide close to her vagina. Maddie hummed as I slipped a finger under the edge of her panties, which were soaked with a combination of sweat and her juices. I lightly fingered the very edge of her vagina to see how she might react.

She hummed. I knew I was good to go.

“These need to go,” I remarked as I slipped a finger under the sides of her panties. Maddie arched her legs and her back, allowing me to slip her panties from her. She was completely shaven. I slipped a finger into her moist vagina. Her humming became more intense as I found her clit and lightly pinched it between my thumb and a forefinger.

She took in a deep breath.

“Oh yeah!!” she whispered softly. “That feels so good.”

I leaned forward and lightly kissed her pubes.

“Oh my fucking gawd,” Maddie remarked breathlessly. I repositioned myself so I was right between her parted legs, laying on my belly, looking straight at her pussy. I slipped my tongue on to her slit and slowly inserted it against her clitoris. Maddie grabbed my head and held it in place. She moaned her approval as I alternated between using my fingers and my mouth to bring her to edge of a climax. I stripped out of my underwear and positioned myself practically under Maddie, her well toned-legs resting on my shoulders, my cock at the ready for entry point.

I teasingly slipped my cock around the outer limits of Maddie’s pussy and over her clitoris several times.

“Oh quit, god dammit! Put it in me!” Maddie instructed.

I slid my cock into her tight pussy, as Maddie let soulful cry- which was more like a whimper than a true cry. I pumped my cock in and out of her, as her boobs and her body rocked back and forth in front of me.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Maddie begged out loud. “Give it to me. Fuck me, oh fuck me, oh fuck me!

Maddie banged her fisted hands on the bed as I thrust my cock deep inside of her. The blood rushed from her face, and then as she climaxed, she turned a pale bluish colored. A few seconds later, as her entire body stiffened and shook, the blood flowed back to her face and she became a dark red color, then a purplish color.

I couldn’t hold back and shot stream after stream of cum deep inside of her. What had been a tight fit, suddenly became looser with the extra lubrication.

Maddie extolled, “Oh… my… fucking… gawd!” taking breaths in and letting them out with each uttered word. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

I parted her legs and pushed my body forward. I pressed my lips against hers. Our tongues met in a fiery burst of unbridled and uncontrolled passion. Maddie locked her arms around me and dug her fingernails into my back, as she trembled and shook. Her legs were locked around me as well.

“Oh... my... FUCKING... GAWD!” Maddy repeated, as tremor after tremor rocked her body.

I slipped out of her and on to my back. Maddie lie beside me, her hands still balled into fists.

“Oh my Gawd.... that was awesone!” Maddie remarked.

I rolled off the bed and stumbled into my bathroom. I returned with a towel, which Maddie dutifully placed between her legs.

We lie naked in bed for the longest time. After a few minutes, Maddie looked over at me and smiled.

“You owe me three joints,” she remarked.

“I guess I do,” I replied. “Maybe your supplier needs to come see me.”

Maddie smiled. “Maybe you just need to come see her. She works at the same place I do,” Maddy remarked. “I can hook you two up.”

My mind was racing... I always had a thing for Latinas.

I closed my eyes. Maddie tossed her leg over mine and snuggled up close to me. “You are awesome,” Maddie remarked.

“You’re not bad yourself,” I replied.

Maddie’s phone buzzed. I dug it from the back pocket of her shorts. She looked at the caller ID.

“You may not have to go to the club,” Maddie remarked. . .

“Rosie is in the partying mood...”

I looked at Maddie.

“Think you can handle it?” I inquired.

Maddie smiled. “The question is not whether I can handle it,” Maddie responded, “The question is whether or not YOU can handle it.”

I looked at Maddie and smiled. “Bring it on...” I replied, “Bring ‘er on!”

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments