Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under-the-Bed Restraints

"Any reservations she had about taking control disappeared as she used his body to get herself off."

10
5 Comments 5
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
She stepped back to admire her quick handy work. Somehow, she had convinced him to lie on the bed and let her tie him up. For her birthday four years ago, some of her crazy swinger friends bought her a set of under-the-bed restraints - she silently thanked them as she ran a finger from his arm down to his leg as she walked to the end of the bed. He was lying spread eagle on the bed with absolutely nothing on his body. His arms and legs were stretched to each corner of the bed.

As her finger trailed the hard lines of his body, she noticed his cock slowly stiffen. Apparently, she was doing something right. She trailed her finger back up his legs, lightly rubbing the pad of her index finger along his cock as she continued up to his chest.

She stood beside the bed and starting stripping as he watched. Slowly she lifted the hem of her t-shirt and slipped it off her body. Next, she undid the button of her shorts, pushed them off her ass, and let them fall to the ground before stepping out of them.

“Tease,” he whispered.

She smiled as she let her hair down around her shoulders. She slowly turned her back to him as she unhooked her bra with one hand. First, she slipped off the strap from her right shoulder, and then the left, letting it drop to the floor. Knowing his eyes were watching her intently, she slipped her panties from her body making sure to bend forward so he could get a full view.

He groaned behind her as she stood up straight again and turned around. “How are you feeling?” she asked him with a mischievous smile.

“Tortured,” he replied as he pulled against the restraints.

She crawled up onto the bed and straddled his hips - her wet pussy pressed against his strained cock. She placed her hands on his chest as she began to rub against his cock. She could feel his cock getting harder so she let out a small moan. Before she got carried away however, she leaned back so he could see her pussy. Slowly, she moved her hand down her stomach to her clit where she began to play with herself.

He tilted his head forward to watch. “This isn’t fair,” he groaned. She could tell he was very turned on, so she moved down slightly and slowly inserted one finger into her already wet pussy. Biting her lip, she let out a moan that made him arch his back. He tried to move his arms but was held back by the restraints.

She slipped a second finger into her pussy and starting pumping them in and out. She pulled them out, and began playing with her clit again. She tilted her head back and started moving faster as her breathing got harder. She could feel him trying to move beneath her, but she didn’t care. If she kept going like this, she was going to cum hard. She played a little longer, but stopped right before she was able to cum.

“Why did you stop?” he asked.

“I thought this was torture for you?” she asked as she slipped a finger into her mouth to suck her own juices off. His mouth dropped open as she playfully smiled.

“Please let me taste too,” he begged.

She removed her finger from her mouth and told him to suck her other finger dry. “Like that?” she asked. All he could do was moaned in response for her. She made him suck her finger until she knew it was cleaned off. As soon as he was done, she reached over to the bedside table and picked up a silk blindfold. She placed the blindfold over his eyes and tied it in the back. Once secured, she leaned over his body and kissed down his neck to his collarbone. Occasionally licking and nibbling, she worked her way back up to his ear lobe.

He strained his neck towards her in an effort to nibble her ear too, but she moved off him too quickly.

LuzBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuzBella

Before he had a moment to complain, she lightly trailed her tongue along the length of his hard cock. He groaned in response just before she grasped his cock in her hand.

He breathed in through his nose deeply trying to calm himself down as she sucked his length deep into her mouth. Already she could feel him hardening further. She moved up and down his shaft occasionally moving down his length until she was deep throating him to the point of gagging. She could hear his breathing increase in speed while she worked away with her mouth and hands. She starting increasing her speed as he tried to move his hips with her pace. Lightly, her fingers played with his balls while her mouth continued to enjoy his hard cock.

She removed his cock from her mouth with a loud ‘pop,’ so she could change positions. “How does that feel?” she asked him as she stroked his cock with her hand.

“So good… please let me touch you!” he begged. She responded by licking and kissing her way up his torso and chest until she was again straddling his body. With the blind fold still on, she kissed up his neck then kissed him hard on the mouth. His tongue swept past her teeth as she moaned in response. As she remained focused on his determined mouth, playing with each other’s tongues, she positioned herself right above his cock.

She broke off the kiss just as she lowered her wet pussy onto hard cock. They both groan out in unison as she began to slowly fuck him. She positioned her body so his cock was rubbing against all the right places making her move faster to reach an orgasm sooner. She leaned back slightly so she could use one hand to play with her clit. She could tell he was enjoying himself too. Her rhythm became quicker and slightly chaotic as she felt herself get very close. The idea of using his body for her own pleasure was enough to send her over the edge.

“I’m gonna cum,” she moaned. She lifted herself off his cock, crawled up his body, and then told him to eat her out until she came on his tongue. She straddled his head, and slowly lowered down to his mouth. He flicked his tongue out as she spread the lips of her pussy for him. She held on tightly to the windowsill above the bed as he worked her clit with his tongue. Lightly she began to grind her pussy against his mouth - she could feel herself getting closer to an orgasm, so she increased her speed and pressed down a little harder. His tongue then flicked out again and this time she was pushed over the edge as she screamed out. He continued sucking and licking her clit until she was finished.

She moved herself from the straddled position over her face, then leaned down and licked his bottom lip - tasting herself on his mouth. She then kissed him hard before taking the blindfold off his eyes. He blinked a few times to adjust to the light. “How was that?” he asked.

She moved to the other side of the bed and untied his left wrist. “Well I enjoyed myself,” she smirked. “Didn’t you?” She moved to his left foot as he untied his right hand. Soon he was completely untied.

She turned around towards the mirror as she self-consciously played with her hair. He walked up behind her and kissed her shoulder as his hands rubbed the sides of her arms. “I did…” he trailed off. “But I think I’ll enjoy what’s next more.” Before she knew it, he had grabbed her arms behind her back just as he reached around her body to her still-wet pussy.

“I hope you’re ready for part two.”

To Be Continued…

Published 
Written by LittleBlackBook
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments