Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria: I'm Nineteen Now

"Jack said he wanted to wait until Victoria was nineteen. Now she is..."

8
4 Comments 4
3.4k Views 3.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is another story spun off from the "Supervisor and Cashier" series of stories with Ashleigh which began in June 2017. The main part of this story takes place during the third week of May 2018, on a Tuesday, and is the first Victoria centered story."

It was the middle of May 2018, and it was approaching a year since Ashleigh first started working at my store. Colleges were out for the year, and I had just graduated and was waiting to start graduate school in the Fall. She had left the previous August to go back to school in Illinois and had only spoken with her a few times since (more stories on Ashleigh to come later). Of course, if you have read some of my previous stories, you know Ashleigh shared some information about our experiences with a few other women at the store.

One of these women was Victoria. The term “woman” may be advanced as she had only just turned nineteen, and I had known her since she was seventeen. She started at the store between her junior and senior years of high school in 2016. Even though I was turning twenty-two at the time, I could acknowledge that she was a beautiful girl and was undoubtedly, easily one of the more attractive girls at any high school. Victoria worked in the online pickup section of the store. Since I worked in that department occasionally and she attended the high school I went too, we talked and became good colleagues – but nothing more for obvious reasons.

Fast forward to September 2017, and Victoria confronted Abby, a cashier and floral attendant, about some of the things she had heard from Ashleigh about me. Abby shared some of the details with Victoria (see “A Supervisor’s ‘Car Job’” for a snippet of their conversation). Victoria had questioned whether I had “looked” at her because of her age and if she was pretty enough. Abby reassured her that most guys had noticed her. That gave Victoria enough encouragement to approach me one day a few weeks later in October in the online pickup staging room.

“Hey, Jack!” Victoria said with some pep in her step.

“Hey Victoria,” I said, looking up at her as I sat on a floor-level shelf for the customer totes, “How are you doing today?”

“I’m doing well. What brings you back here today?”

“Guess you guys had two call-offs, and I was the best person available.”

Smiling, Victoria sat next to me on the shelf but didn’t pull out her phone as usual. I was reviewing some paper for future pickups.

“Jack… so… you know I’m eighteen now, right?” Victoria was flashing her smile as her brown hair fell covering part of her face.

I was caught off guard by the bluntness of her question, but confidently I responded, “Yeah. Did I not wish you a happy birthday back in May?” I said with a little joking sarcasm.

“Yes, you did, but,” she smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear before placing her hand on my knee, “I was wondering if you’d…”

Her voice trailed off, and her hand retreated to her lap. The confidence she had fifteen seconds prior was now gone.

“If I was wondering what, Victoria?” I said with my full attention on her. She perked up and looked me directly in the eyes.

“I was wondering if you’d like to come over for a dip with me in my pool and have some fun. Maybe we see where it goes from there?” Her voice indicated what you could imagine.

I was a bit stunned to be completely honest. I knew Victoria, like Ashleigh, had a boyfriend. But unlike Ashleigh’s boyfriend Andy, I had met Victoria's boyfriend, Conner. I also didn’t know that she looked at me in a sexual way. I always thought since I was five years older, that kept her from ever looking my way. But I gathered up my composure and answered her with exactly the way I felt about the situation.

“Victoria, you are a beautiful girl, and trust me, you will never have a problem finding a boy or man who wouldn’t want to have some alone time with you,” I said. “Yes, you are eighteen, and yes, that makes what you are talking about… legal… but I hope you understand what I’m saying when I say that eighteen is such a grey area age. Especially when I’m nearly five years older than you.”

I could instantly tell she was hurt. I’m sure it felt to her as if I shot her down for more than the reason I gave. Reaching for her hand, I continued,

“I promise you that I am not saying ‘no’ to you because I don’t find you attractive. In fact,” I paused and took a deep mental breath, “I find you very beautiful, Victoria.”

That made her smile and looked back up at my face. She squeezed my hand as I continued to talk.

“This may sound very strange, but let me suggest we revisit that offer when you turn nineteen. I’d feel more comfortable with any girl who was nineteen over them being eighteen. Not just you.”

Shaking her head and smiling, “Okay!”

Quickly she leaned towards me and kissed my cheek. We both smiled, and she said, “I’ll keep you to your word, Jack.”

“I’m sure you will,” I said, smiling.

Just then, the printer began to print out tags for people who submitted online orders.

“Looks like we have work to do. Let’s get to work,” Victoria said proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it was May 2018, and Victoria had turned nineteen on May 2 and I was going to turn twenty-four later that year. I had remembered her offer, but I didn’t approach her. Maybe I was afraid of rejection, or perhaps I was finding out if she had moved on. Nonetheless, I was going to let her re-extend her original offer.

She always had a late shift on Saturday’s like me, but the online pickup department always got off about two hours before me. One Saturday in the middle of May, she approached me when I was covering self-checkout for a break before she clocked out.

“Hey, Jack! How’s it going?” She asked.

“It’s self-checkout on a Saturday. It’s going crummy,” I chuckled.

She smiled and puffed out her chest.

“Do you remember our little discussion a few months ago?”

“I do,” I nodded.

“Well, I’m nineteen now. I know you know because you wished me a happy birthday.”

I nodded and said, "I did."

“I know you are off on Tuesday. So am I. Do you want to come over for that dip in the pool?”

I looked around and then back at Victoria before responding.

“Are you sure Conner won’t mind?”

“Maybe you don’t know, but Conner and I have an open relationship. Plus, we are somewhere between best friends and boyfriend and girlfriend. He won’t mind one bit, I promise,” she said very confidently.

I waited to respond for a brief moment, “Okay then, I guess I’ll see you on Tuesday,” I said, still not believing the words coming out of my mouth or the entire situation.

“Great!” Her smile was almost ear to ear. She held out her hand and said, “cellphone.”

I unlocked my cellphone and handed it to her. She punched in her number and texted herself. She gives my cellphone back to me before grabbing hers and texting me her address. “My place, Tuesday, at 1 p.m.,” Victoria said proudly.

“I’ll be there,” I said with a grin.

“I can’t wait,” she smiled and whipped her hair back. She strolled towards the time clock, and for the first time, I didn’t feel guilty, looking at her ass as she walked away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I rang the doorbell to Victoria’s house on Tuesday shortly before 1 p.m. There was no answer, so I rang the doorbell again. Still, Victoria didn’t answer the door. I was certain I was at the right house, and just as I was about to text her, she texted me, telling me the gate on the side was unlocked.

Turning the corner, I realized how nice and sturdy the privacy fence her parents had installed. Without a doubt, it would keep any peeping eyes away. I entered and walked a few steps and saw her lying in the sun on a lounger in a black string bikini. I continued to walk over to her as she got up to walk towards me. We met, and she placed her hands on my shoulder, stood on her toes, and we kissed.

“That was worth the wait,” she said with a big grin.

“Yes, it was,” I responded, glancing down and soaking in her body.

Victoria was around five-feet-seven and had a smaller athletic body. Her hair was light brown and when down, went to her lower mid-back. Her legs were slender but toned, from her years of cheerleading and tennis. Despite her small stature, she had what many would call a bubble butt, and it was very proportionate to her frame. The one thing I know she wished was different were her 34A breasts. That was something that we had discussed casually before this day, and I assured her that plenty of men would enjoy them – including me.

She was barefoot when she cocked her hips and said, “Enjoying the view?”

“How could I not? You are very,” I paused and made sure to look into her eyes, “you are very sexy, Victoria.”

I leaned in, placing my hand on her cheek as I kissed her. She purred and smiled like I was the first person ever to tell her that she was sexy. But she knew she was, and I’m sure Conner had said to her that if not others.

“Looks like someone came dressed to impress,” she said with sarcasm. I was wearing red swim trunks with a baseball t-shirt that was a few years old.

“What? You said we be going swimming and I said to myself, ‘Why bring regular clothes,’” I responded as I chuckled.

She smiled and grabbed my hand, turned around, and led me to the lounger. As I walked behind her, I admired her tan body like I was nineteen again. I was guided to sit at the head-end of the lounger, and Victoria playfully lifted my legs on it. The back of the lounger was positioned in a way where I was propped up. Victoria gazed down to my trunks and saw where a tent had developed. She immediately looked back up at my face and flashed her pearly whites at me before she gingerly straddled me.

With her pussy and my cock only separated by a few thin layers of fabric, I placed my hand behind her head and pulled her face towards mine to kiss. For the next few minutes, we kissed softly and intimately. My hands roamed her body, allowing me to admire the smoothness of her skin.

Occasionally, she would move her hips to tease my cock. I made what seemed like a bold move, to pull the string from her bikini top. Once untied, she helped remove it and leaned forward to set it on the table behind the lounger, allowing her left breast to slip into my mouth for a gentle kiss.

“I was wondering when you were going to do that,” she whispered in my ear.

Victoria then lifted my shirt off and flung it to the side. She kissed my chest, then my neck, and on up to my lips again. Every move we had made was intimate, gentle, loving, and soft – until this next moment. Nothing was rough, but it wasn’t intimate like we had been doing. Victoria slid down my body slowly and pulled my trunks down.

“Oh my, Conner may have some competition,” she said with a smirk, and she slowly dropped my trunks to the side as her free hand stroke my hard cock. “Stay right here,” she said as she dashed inside her house.

Moments later, she emerged with a realistic-looking dildo and got on her knees beside the lounger and held the dildo to my cock. I had no clue what she was doing, but I noticed a black line across the shaft. Before I could ask what that line was, Victoria spoke, “See that line right there,” and she pointed to it. “This is a seven and a half inch dildo. That line is Conner, and he is just shy of seven and three-eighths.”

She smiled, looked back at me, and said, “And you are just shy of that mark. Abby undersold you. She said you were seven inches, but by the looks of it, you are seven and a quarter,” with an added grin.

MarinaMu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaMu

“Well, I’m sorry we won’t be breaking a record today,” I said with a fake pout.

“An eighth of an inch. Pah. That’s negligible,” Victoria responded in a genuine way like it didn’t matter to her how big or small I was.

She stood up and set the dildo on the table next to her bikini top. Then she slowly, lustfully, removed her bikini bottoms. She had a small landing strip, but other than that, her pussy was smooth as silk. She climbed back on top of me, straddling her pussy just above my cock. Our eyes locked, and her sky blue eyes distracted me as she lowered herself onto my hardness.

Victoria gasped and moaned as my cock penetrated her for the first time. I moaned as well. Her tightness was nearly overbearing. Her hands were placed on my chest as she moved her hips up and down on my cock, slowly. Each time her hips fell, she took more of my cock inside her. Her breasts held firm as she gently slid up and down my shaft.

Like before, everything about this moment with Victoria was intimate and loving in a soft, gentle style. She, as was I, was savoring every second of our time together. When she slid my entire cock into her the first time, Victoria moaned and moved down to kiss my lips. It was a slow, passionate kiss as my cock stayed fully buried inside her. Now her hands moved off my chest and to my shoulders. My hands moved around her back to embrace her in a hug and to pull her tight against me.

My fingers ran through her hair as she slowly began to move her hips once again. We continued to kiss each other on the lips, cheeks, neck, and shoulders, but we moved slowly. Victoria purred and moaned quietly. Soon she stopped sliding on my cock, so I began to move my hips gently. My pace was slow, which allowed me to savor every part of her warm, moist pussy.

“Ohhhhhhh, Jack,” Victoria moaned into my shoulder.

Her breathing became shallower, and her pussy squeezed my cock harder.

“Victoria…” my voice trailed as the sensations her body was giving me sucked the words from my chest. My hands were resting on her back as our bodies meshed and moved together. I moved one hand behind her head and guide to lips to mine. She did not hesitate to place her hands on my cheeks softly. Her hips began to move once more as they found a rhythm with mine. As my left hand held her face to mine, my right hand found her left butt cheek and took a gentle hold.

“Mmmmm, Jack… my God… you feel so good,” Victoria said between kisses.

Suddenly her hand left my face and grasped the lounger cushion behind me. She pushed her body upward, pushing her body down entirely on my length. Her head hung above mine with her eyes shut. I continued to slowly pump my cock in and out slightly as she walked on the edge of an orgasm. Seconds later, she came hard and collapsed back into me. Her breasts crashed into my chest, and her head landed on my left shoulder.

I continued to gently slide my cock in and out of Victoria’s pussy before she wrapped her left behind my head and whispered, “stop,” in my ear. She had to collect herself from her orgasm. It was fierce and undoubtedly, the strongest my cock had ever felt. She had clamped down so hard that I thought my cock was going to shoot out from all the juices that had just coated it, or she was going to break it.

Once she recovered, she sat up on my lap with my cock still buried inside her. My hand fell from her back to her thighs, which I rubbed slowly. Victoria began to move her hips in tiny circles. As with everything else, they were soft circles. Our eyes were locked together, and her sky blues eyes were hypnotizing. I soon realized she never wanted to fuck me. Instead, she wanted to make love with me. I had obliged and never realized it, and I had zero problems with it.

“You are so beautiful, Victoria,” I managed to say.

She smiled and began to bounce softly across my length. I leaned up and slowly wrapped my arms around her, and her hands met my cheeks once more. I embraced her, and we kissed as she continued to bounce on my cock slowly. I broke off the kiss to get some air and move to kiss her breasts, shoulders, and neck. Victoria moaned as my cock throbbed inside her, and she moved her hips in circles.

Victoria had squeezed my cock multiple times, but I could sense she was approaching a second orgasm she squeezed harder and harder. I was also approaching my own, and I fell back down against the lounger. Laying down, I began to move my hips up and down as she danced circles on my crotch.

Our breathing became shallower together, and her hips stopped moving. I continued to pump my cock in and out as we both approached the end. I thrust upward in what was undoubtedly the hardest thrust upward yet but was not rough by any means. We both came right then, and I moaned as I came deep inside her.

Victoria let out a high pitched moan as she received my cum while she came all over my cock. Once her second orgasm subsided, her hands braced my chest. I reached up and pulled her down, embracing her with my arms, and we kissed for what seemed like minutes.

“That was amazing, Jack,” she said once she broke the kiss.

“I couldn’t agree more,” I said as I brushed her hair behind her ear.

Lifting herself, she wiped the excess cum from around her pussy and licked it off her palm. Giving me a delicious grin, she walked inside her house – and I watched her the entire way. I noticed my phone said 1:47. I couldn’t believe that Victoria and I had just made love for the better part of forty minutes. It had only felt like ten minutes. I thought to myself that, 'I guess that’s where the expression "time flies when you are having fun" originates.'

A few moments later, she exited with two glasses of water, handed me one, and sat on the edge of the lounger next to me. I thanked her for the water, ‘clinked’ our glasses together, and chuckled.

“My gosh, your cock is still hard,” she exclaimed loudly.

“I suppose so,” I said with a grin. “You have me very worked up.”

“Well, I need a break, so why don’t we take a dip in the pool.”

“Sounds refreshing.”

We finished our glasses of water, and each climbed in the pool – with no swimwear on. We lounged by the edge and exchanged stories from work, college, and high school. There wasn’t any sexual stories exchange, but after a while, Victoria did reach down and massage my cock and balls after a bit. She never said a word about it, and neither did I.

Once we had regained some energy, Victoria suggested that we play some one-on-one volleyball in the shallow end. She and her friends had little competitions, and I obliged. We had some long rallies, and we had some short rallies. The volleyball match lasted about a half an hour before we mutually decided it was time to get out of the pool.

Just as Victoria was about to descend out of the pool, I grabbed her, spun her around, and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and my hands fell to her butt. I picked her up, strolled to the side of the pool, and set her down.

“What are you doing?” Victoria asked with a grin.

I didn’t answer. Instead, I spread her legs, and I leaned forward to kiss her pussy. Looking up from the kiss, our eyes once again met. Her mouth was open as if she had just gasped. As I stared into her eyes, I gave her clit a small suck and kiss.

“Mmmmmm, Jack,” she moaned.

Her eyes had shut from the sensation, and I look back down at her beautiful pussy. Giving it a quick kiss, I turned to tease her by kissing her inner thighs. I kissed back to her pussy before enclosing her pussy within my lips. Her legs trembled as I began to suck. My tongue began to lap the liquids off her. Yes, there was some excess pool water and its taste. But I could easily taste her juices – and she tasted wonderful.

“God, Jack… that feels so fucking good,” she said, and her hips made small thrusts up.

Victoria moaned, and I could tell she was holding back the urge to scream. This became more apparent when I inserted my tongue into her pussy for the first time. It darted in and out just like my cock was earlier. I readjusted my position slightly to allow my hand to sneak up to play with her clit. My thumb and index finger circled, rubbed, and pinched her clit as my tongue continued to penetrate her pussy. She trembled and thrust herself into me in delight.

“I’m going to cum … I’m going to cum,” Victoria exclaimed despite being short of breath.

Rubbing her clit was driving her closer to the edge. My tongue danced in, out, and around her labia. Just before she came, her legs squeezed my head to her body before spreading again.

“Jack… Jack… Jack,” Victoria winced as her orgasm built up, and then she burst.

“I’m…. Cumming!!! Ohhhhh, fuck!” She belted out. Her body shook, and liquid shot out of her body.

I continued to suck her pussy as she squirted and repeated, “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

She had squirted twice before on my cock back on the lounger, but the sensation of a girl, nay woman, squirting you in the face is rush all its own. We even heard some of her squirt land in the pool when I moved my head slightly.

Once her orgasm had subsided, I gave myself the pleasure of licking her legs free of her juices. Then I licked her stomach, where some had either dripped off my face or ricocheted off it.

“Jack, I don’t know what to say other than thank you for that,” she said. “I have never cum so hard in my life.”

I won’t lie, that felt like a badge of honor.

“The pleasure was all mine,” I said.

Victoria started to sit up, and I climbed out of the pool, sporting a full-blown erection. I was out before she was on her feet, so I helped her to her feet.

“Oh, my what do we have here,” she said with a devious grin and took hold of my shaft.

“I get happy making women happy,” I smiled.

“You’ll like what your reward is then,” and we started to walk back over to the lounger. Then Victoria jokingly asked, “How many cheerleaders did you do that to in high school?”

“None,” I said with no shame.

“What? Really?” Victoria asked. “Not even Jenny Baxter or Carrie Norton?” They were a grade younger than me but were known to rarely said ‘no.’

“Nope. Not even them,” I replied.

“Well, I’m honored to be the first… And I’ll have to remember that for next time,” she winked.

I sat down on the lounger with my legs over the sides. Victoria got on her knees in the middle and wrapped her finger around my cock. She was just about to kiss it when her phone went off and looked at me with bulging eyes. “Oh crap,” she said.

She darted off the lounger and picked up the phone. It was her mom!

“Hey, mom… Oh, you are at Sammy’s,” she said. Sammy’s was a gas station five minutes away. She motioned me to get dressed, but she didn’t have to. I could sense the hint from the tone of her voice.

“Yes, I’ll take a Vanilla Coke… Okay great… See you soon.” She set her phone down and quickly began to put on her bikini again. I helped her tie the top as I had already quickly dried off and put my trunks and shirt back on. Once that was done, Victoria spun around and took my hands in hers.

“I do want to have you over again, Jack,” she said with a fake lack of confidence.

“I think I may want to come back over,” I replied with mixed nod and smile.

Victoria kissed me and then playfully hit my chest.

“You better. I’ll text you if I don’t see you at work before.”

I smiled in agreement and kissed her cheek before turning around and heading for the gate. Before I exited, I turned around, took another look at her, and said, “See you soon, Victoria.” I shut the gate gently, darted for my car, and drove off.

 

To Be Continued.

Published 
Written by Jack_01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments