Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome to The Den

"Max needs Chelsea to help him get into an exclusive club where things go unexpectedly..."

18
6 Comments 6
13.9k Views 13.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
“No way! That is the single weirdest idea you have ever come up with!” Chelsea squealed, laughing her ass off at me.

I’ll start from the beginning. I had just gotten a new job writing for a website. This website was pretty popular and had a lot of great writers so it was pretty hard to get noticed with the average story. I got this idea for a great field piece after I heard a story from a friend of mine. He had successfully used Craigslist to hook up with some girls. I had always thought those things were just spam robots posting ads to get email addresses or bored teenagers trying to dupe strangers into sending dick pics. Or hookers, of course.

My friend had actually found some lonely, horny women - usually married and bored - looking to get fucked by strangers. I didn’t believe him but he showed me the pictures - forty year old women laying on his bed in various acts of sluttiness. The one that really got my imagination running was a group session he had gotten himself involved in. There he was, balls deep in some lady while she sucked off another guy. In the background I saw other couples - probably ten people total - going at it in different positions.

I started looking through Craigslist ads, knowing there was a story in there somewhere. I admit, the idea of finding some stranger to hook up with was a part of it, but at the end of the day, the women my friend was finding were not exactly model material. If I could find some twenty year old yoga instructor, sure, but I was more in it to write a good story.

I came across the MW4MW section of the sight which is couple swaps - a section I didn’t even know existed. This section seemed to be the most genuine. The pictures of older couples with blocked out faces asking for younger to come over and fuck them silly.

Night after night for about a week, I sent emails introducing myself as a reporter looking for an anonymous story. I got no replies. None. Not a complete shock but I thought promising anonymity would entice these people to tell me their stories. On Thursday, I had come across an especially interesting post.

Couples ONLY

Phoenix’s newest meeting place

Clean but wild and fun

Very discrete

Looking for new members

Weekly parties

Good friends/good times

Info, rules, 

Send stats, pics, contact number

We're looking for fit friends for adult fun - just watch or join in!

I sent an email without really expecting a response.

Hello,

Found your ad on CL for the ‘party’. I’m a 6’3, 200lb male in good shape. My girlfriend is 5’5 and about 120lbs - very slim, with brown hair. Can I have some details on the event?

The next morning, I found the following email in my inbox:

Hello,

Glad you found the post. I have one slot open for a couple. I need a picture ASAP to hold it. The price is $1000, cash at the door and the address will be sent to you once we approve the picture.

I was stunned. This was my big chance. I looked through my Facebook for a good picture of myself. Finally, I came across the perfect picture, and it wasn't because of how I looked. The picture was of me and my best friend, Chelsea. I had known Chelsea since high school and we were even roommates for our junior and senior years of college. We were more like brother and sister and even managed to never hook up despite many nights of heavy drinking and dry spells with the opposite sex.

“Chels, I need a favor.”

“Sure, what’s up?” She asked.

“I need you to go to a swingers party with me… for work,” I replied. “I know it sounds insane but you don’t have to do anything but show up, sit at the bar, and see some naked people. I promise.”

“No way! That is the single weirdest idea you have ever come up with!”

“Come on! This can be my big break. I want to chat with these people and get a good story out of it.” I pleaded.

I heard some hesitation on her side of the phone, then finally, she gave in, “Fine. When is it?”

*The Next Saturday*

I picked her up around 9pm and we were on our way. I was kind of surprised that she went all out for me - she wore a tight red dress that hugged her slim frame and showed off her 34C tits and perfect ass. We may be best friends but I know a near flawless body when I see it. Her brown hair was up on a messy bun and her make up was a little more exaggerated - slutty even - than usual.

“Damn, Chels, you sure you’re just going to watch?” I joked.

“Hey, fuck off. I have to play the part if I’m going to be there. By the way, you’re buying my drinks all night, Max.” She shot back.

“Fair enough, you know I appreciate it.” I said sincerely.

We pulled up to the address and were greeted by a valet parking attendant. He opened the door, we got out, and I tossed him the keys. We walked up to the door, looked at each other, and took a deep breath before entering. Here goes nothing!

Once inside, we were greeted by a distinguished looking woman behind a table. She asked for our names and then led us into a small room off the main foyer.

“Welcome to The Den,” she said, “there are some rules and regulations that I must make you aware of before I let you into the party. First, I’ll need the payment.”

I handed her the thousand dollars, given to me by my editor with the promise of an incredible story. Chelsea shot me a quick look of disbelief and I winked back.

“Now that we have that out of the way,” the woman continued, “Rule one: No speaking. This is a very private club and while we appreciate you may want to talk to others, we do not want feelings getting in the way of actions. This is strictly enforced and there are punishments. Rule two: Consent is given by walking through those doors.

AgataSunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataSunny

You are here to fuck and be fucked. Of course, you may observe but there is no such thing as being picky if approached. Do not worry, our members are very considerate and will not force anything upon you. Finally, Rule three: Leave your modesty in this room. There is no clothing at all allowed for men and women may only wear panties, no bra. Are these clear?”

Chelsea looked at me without expression. She was playing it cool despite being pissed at me for not knowing these rules. “Yes,” we said in unison.

“Good, now for one last thing before I allow you to enter,” the woman said, “We have had issues with non-couples trying to sneak in. To combat this, we have instituted a test. You two will follow my instructions without question if you wish to enter. Remember - at this point, there is no refund.”

We looked at her and nodded.

“Remove each others’ clothing.”

I looked at Chelsea, who appeared calm, and stepped towards her. She spun away from me to let me at the zipper on her dress. I unzipped her, seeing the black strapless bra as the zipper went past her mid-back. It was sleeveless so the removal was easy. I peeled it away from her and slid it down, revealing her black, lace thong underneath. Christ, she really was hot. Next, I reached for her bra, unhooking it and pulling it away, slowly. She now stood with her back to me, completely nude, except for the thing piece of material covering her genitals.

She spun around, seemingly unfazed by her nakedness, and approached me. She knew she was hot and was going to torture me. She got a little too close and maintained eye contact as she unbuttoned my shirt.

“Is this what you wanted?” She said, sexily with a wink, as if to say Don’t worry, I’ll play my part but you fucking owe me. She finished unbuttoning my shirt and untucked it, then slid it off my shoulders and tugged it off me. This was having unintended consequences. I was getting hard. It was impossible not to. It was all wrong - this stranger was in the room, Chelsea was a sister to me, and this was supposed to be work - but I was powerless. She fiddled with my belt and pulled it through the loops. Next she unsnapped my pants and unzipped my fly. Slowly, she lowered my pants to the ground where they gathered at my shoes.

Chelsea then got on her knees and untied my shoes. I swear she was doing this on purpose - the agonizingly slow undressing. She pulled my shoes and socks off one at a time and I stepped out of my pants for her, leaving me in just my boxer briefs. Still on her knees, she looked up at my groin, then shot a surprised look up at me and mouthed “What the fuck?” when she noticed the sizable lump in front of her. She took a deep breath and peeled down my tight underwear. My cock sprang out, now hard as a rock. Chelsea just kind of stared at it with a confused look for a few seconds before standing back up.

At this point, the older women approached us and stood between us. She reached down with her right hand and placed it on my cock, squeezing and stroking while looking Chelsea in the eye. Her left hand then found its way down to Chelsea’s vagina and began to caress it, while switching her gaze to me. Chelsea, god bless her, kept cool as ice through all this.

“She’s soaking wet, you know.” She told me, “Come see.” With that turned us to face each other. “Now,” she continued, “touch each other's bodies. Feel each other’s excitement. Get one last feel before you enter The Den.”

Chelsea had a smile on her face. It was mischievous. Was she enjoying this - watching me squirm on the inside while trying to be cool? She grabbed my dick and pulled me towards her by it.

“Come here, honey,” she said sweetly, “let me feel that hard cock.” She would never talk to me like this. She was deep in her role and began jerking me off at a moderate pace - not too hard but enough to make it a show. I decided to jump in too. I reached down to her panty-clad pussy and felt her wetness through them. After a second, I moved them to the side and began flicking her clit. Mystery woman was right - Chels was dripping.

“Hm… I’m not convinced,” The woman told us, “Let’s see a little sixty-nine.”

Still holding my erection, Chelsea led us over to a small couch. “Finger me and suck my clit. This is a test,” she whispered to me. I laid down and she threw her left leg over my head and lowered her honey pot onto my face. I pulled her panties to the side again and slipped my middle finger into her hole. Chelsea moaned and sucked my dick head into her warm mouth. I felt her take the whole length down her throat. I’m not huge - six inches or so. I wasn't ready for this and felt that familiar feeling and knew she was going to make me cum sooner than later. With that, I sucked her tiny clit into my mouth and began flicking my tongue over it as fast as I could. Chelsea was moaning with the tip of my dick in her mouth, stroking me up and down quickly.

Suddenly, she stood up off me and squeezed the base of my cock hard. It stopped me from cumming and was even a little painful. I looked at her, stunned. She was about to blow our cover by not letting me blow my load! She had gone this far and didn’t want me to cum in her mouth? That thought was interrupted almost before it was complete by Chelsea swiftly sliding my cock into her pussy in reverse-cowgirl.

“Fuck me, you son of a bitch.” She growled, in a tone I’d never heard and began riding me like a mad woman. I didn’t last two minutes. She yelled out as I felt her orgasmic contractions squeeze my cock like a velvet clamp. Her orgasm triggered mine and I exploded inside her. As I softened inside her, she pulled off me and spun around. She leaned down and gave me a long french kiss and winked.

“Alright, that was quite the scene. You’re in.” The woman told us, “Max, you can follow me this way. Chelsea, you wait here. Sandra will be in soon to escort you.”

What happened next was life-changing for both me and Chelsea. We’ll get to that in part 2…

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments