Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happens in Vegas.....

"Meeting up with an old flame in Vegas."

3
1 Comment 1
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
“Ladies and gentlemen, we are now beginning our descent into Las Vegas. Please return your trays to the upright position and fasten your safety belt. We will be arriving shortly. As always, thank you for flying Delta Airlines.”

I was getting antsy. This three hour flight flew by and I felt that my skin was on fire. I was mere minutes away from Las Vegas, my very first time, and a very special surprise was waiting for me in my hotel. It had been years since I had seen him, but since a random email arrived in my inbox two weeks ago, I found myself back where I was five years ago as a blushing 20 year old girl.

We could never deny the electricity between us. It was an insatiable, desperate passion that set both of our bodies on fire. Within minutes of meeting him, my lips were on his, his hands gripped my hips and pressed me against the wall. I felt his cock growing against my leg… it made my pussy throb and dampened my panties. Our motions were wordless, just touch and breathy kisses, devouring each other more and more. He hooked his fingers inside my thong and pulled it down, pausing briefly to dip his thick finger inside me. Bringing my taste to his lips, I hungrily lurched at him, shoving my tongue into his mouth, desperate to taste my hot pussy.

“God, you’re fucking beautiful,” he said, as I flashed my best Cheshire cat smile, taking my shirt over my head and letting my heavy, full breasts fall into his hands. He’d always been a tit man, obsessed with them, touching and sucking and torturing them… and I admit it, it made me hot. So hot to look into his eyes while I screamed out in pain from his fingers pinched and pulled and sucked and bit my huge tits.

Passion like that is a once-in-a-lifetime passion, but it’s usually only workable in the bedroom. In real life, two alphas turn on each other quickly… not enough room for two huge egos, even if the electricity and passion brings you to your knees on a daily basis. It was a dangerous mix, to be with someone so much like me, and I was utterly heartbroken when it ended.

But here I was, five years later and much wiser, no longer a pink-cheeked 20 year old, relatively inexperienced, college student. Receiving an email from him, opening up the passion I had tried to bury for years, and flirting steadily for weeks, and convincing him to meet me in Las Vegas as I traveled alone for a wedding. It was perfect. Yes, I had a loving boyfriend at home, but what happens in Vegas….

As I checked into my hotel, the clerk handed me a plastic key and smiled, “Your husband arrived earlier today and has already received his key.” Goosebumps rose on my skin and I smiled back, nodding and taking the key.

I rounded the corner and found the room… 232. Breathing in deep, I let myself into the room. There he was… silently sleeping on the bed, as handsome as ever. He had aged a bit, five years older, specks of gray above his ears, but oh-so-handsome lying there in his boxers. I couldn’t resist… I gingerly reached into the boxers and pulled out his meaty cock… God, it was so much bigger than I remember. Kneeling down, I took him into my mouth, his body reacting immediately to my warm and wet mouth. He stirred, smiling, watching my mouth work around his thick cock as it grew.

“Hey stranger,” he said, shifting his head onto a pillow to watch me work my magic.

I paused, smiling as I stood, inches from his hard cock, brushing against it with my leg.

DrenaBlow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DrenaBlow

Undressing and unbuckling my bra, letting my breasts fall out, he sighed.

“That’s my girl,” he said, grabbing my thick hips and making me straddle him.

There it was… that electricity. God, it was still there after so long. Kissing, biting, devouring again… he reached down and guided his hard cock into my drenched pussy. My tight cunt wrapped around him, letting him go deep, deep inside me. I gasped at the fullness, such a satisfying feeling, being filled to the hilt, the maximum that my body could take. Such a pleasure, the head of his cock reaching my G-spot, pressing hard and making me moan.

“Ooohhhhhhh,” I let out an exasperated sigh, remembering how great it was to feel him inside me.

We moved in sync, one hand wrapped around my waist, one clutching my breast tightly, teeth and lips and tongue on my neck as I rode him hard. Each wave of his cock flushing into me, a mix of pleasure and pain, sent me close to the brink. He was the only man that could ever get me to cum within a few minutes. All of my inhibitions were gone with him…

Suddenly, he raised me off of his cock, my pussy dripping, his cock glistening with my juices. Laying me down on the bed, he knelt in front of me, pushing my legs apart with his head, inhaling me, kissing my mound softly and slowly dragging his tongue into it. I opened up, feeling his hot tongue, needing more and more. My hands gripped his head as he lifted my ass and inserted a thick finger into my ass while he licked my clit and sucked my juices. He ate my pussy furiously, desperately needing every drop of me, as I got closer and closer to cumming.

“Cum for me, whore,” he said, knowing that I love to be called a whore and a slut during sex.

Feeling his big finger in my ass, pumping in and out, and my clit getting more and more sensitive, I knew I was there. We locked eyes and he took it, those last moments right before my orgasm. He shoved his finger in, hard, and sucked my pussy lips, flicking my clit with his tongue. I writhed, cumming on his face, exploding with years of pent-up sexual experiences I didn’t get to have with him, soaking his face with my wet juices.

He looked smug now… satisfied that he had made my body writhe in pleasure. But now, it was his turn. He looked at my hungrily, knowing he was about to get his. Gently rolling me over, pulling my hips to his cock, he spread open my ass cheeks, dragging his fingers into my pussy, readying me for his dick. Slowly, he put the head of his cock into my swollen cunt and forcefully shoved the entire length in. I groaned- it felt so good to be so full of him again! It had been too long.

His hands gripping my hips and digging his fingernails into me, he thrust into me, hard, desperate thrusts as I screamed with pleasure. I wanted to feel his cum inside me, and he knew it. Feeling his balls slap against my pussy heightened these feelings of ecstasy and I bit the pillow in front of me, the waves of pleasure rolling over me and not being able to handle it.

His body tensed, he was so close. I shoved my ass back into him, ready for it. He reached up and grabbed a handful of my curls, pulling hard as he exploded inside me, shooting hot, sticky, creamy cum inside my waiting cunt. Such a huge load I could feel inside of me, he was always such a heavy cummer. Releasing my hair, he fell limp against me, spent.

“Hello stanger,” I said, smiling coyly. The weekend was just beginning… we had a lot of catching up to do.

Published 
Written by lusciouslayla
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments