Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where's My Article? Part II

"Siobhan's boss has his way with her again."

16
6 Comments 6
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Siobhan ran up to the nearest elevator, only to find out that it was 'out of order'. She sighed heavily and took off her yellow stilettos. She flung them into her bag and took off up the stairs. She was only on the second floor when she became out of breath. As she was about to approach another flight of stairs, she heard a different elevator open its door. She quickly shouted to the old man in the elevator to keep the door open. Siobhan picked up her bags and legged it into the elevator.

She pressed the button for the fifth floor and the doors shut. Siobhan could feel something tugging at the cardigan. She turned around to find that it was stuck in between the door. She desperately tugged at her cardigan and tried to pull it out. The elevator began to go up, slowly pulling Siobhan with it. With one mighty pull, she managed to free herself and fell backwards, landing on her buttocks.

Her cardigan was slightly ripped and her hair had fallen out of place and flopped over her face. She was in an awkward position on the floor with her legs wide open. She tried to get up but she couldn't find the strength. Suddenly the elevator stopped at her floor and the door opened. A few heads turned to see Siobhan on the floor spread eagled, looking as if she'd just been attacked by the old man next to her.

Siobhan blushed with embarrassment and quickly stood up and staggered her way to her cubical. Just as she was about to enter it, Daniel peered out. He stopped and looked at her.

"You're twenty minutes late, Siobhan." 

"Yes I know... I woke up late."

"Seemed like you forgot to get dressed properly as well." Daniel mocked her.

Siobhan quickly fixed her cardigan and looked down at her feet. She had forgotten to put her shoes back on.

Daniel sighed. "I really don't know what's going on with you, Siobhan. You used to be such a great employee."

"I still am Daniel."

"I can't say I agree with that."

Siobhan clutched at her arm and looked away.

"However, I must admit you are great at one thing." Daniel moved closer to her.

Siobhan could feel his breath on her forehead.

"I better get to work..." Siobhan mumbled.

"No, I'd like you to run some errands for me today."

"Some errands?" 

"First I'd like you to sort out some files for my presentation tomorrow, then print off some copies of our code of conduct and make me two, black coffees." He ordered.

Siobhan tottered away and headed to his office.

***

Siobhan took the files for his presentation and sorted them out. Once she was done, she neatly piled them on his desk. Her next stop was to the canteen. She made her way down the canteen and made two black coffees, just like Daniel asked. Once she was done with that, she headed up to the photocopying room.

Siobhan placed the hot beverages on a table beside her and slipped the code of conduct sheet into the photocopier and turned it on. She stared blankly at the machine. Daniel hadn't told her how many copies she wanted. Siobhan rubbed her forehead and sighed in frustration. She could go to the main office and ask him how many copies he wanted, but she didn't want to waste any time. She tapped in fifteen and pressed print. As the machine got ready to make copies, somebody grabbed hold of her wrists.

"Don't move an inch." A voice said behind her.

Immediately, she knew it was Daniel.

He placed her hands flat on top of the photocopier and grabbed the two cups that were on the table beside them, and balanced the cups on her hands.

"Make sure these don't spill, okay?" He whispered.

Siobhan swallowed hard and stared at the cups. She could feel the warmth of the coffee.

Daniel ran his hands over her ass and gently squeezed it. Siobhan flinched and the cups wobbled on her hands. She bit her lip and waited for them to regain balance.

Daniel slowly pulled up her skirt and then pulled down her white laced panties, and pushed her legs apart.

"Stick out your ass." He said firmly. Siobhan did as he commanded and stuck out her bottom.

Suddenly, she felt Daniel stick something into her asshole. A few seconds later it began to vibrate. Siobhan shivered.

She closed her eyes and swallowed hard again. She had to concentrate on not spilling the coffee all over the photocopier. She tried her hardest to block out the loud sound of the vibrator in her ass.

Siobhan let out a sigh, it felt too good. Her pussy was throbbing, and she could feel her wet pussy juices trickling down her inner thighs. Daniel slowly ran two of his fingers up and down her slit, causing her to shiver a little.

"Daniel, stop...

AliceeSiimpson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceeSiimpson1

We can't do this ag-" Siobhan was cut off by her own moans as he began to play with her clit.

She bent her head over, almost knocking over the cups as she did so, and her messy hair flopped over her face. As Daniel played with her clit, he slid in another finger into her cunt. His cool fingers felt good as they wiggled about inside her hot pussy.

Siobhan shook her head as she tried to ignore the sloppy sound of Daniel's fingers ramming her pussy, along with the sound of the vibrator still stuck in her asshole.

He continued to finger her, and she began to pant. Her legs quivered as she could feel herself nearing an orgasm.

"Daniel, I think I'm gonna cum soon..."

In that split second, he extracted his fingers from inside her.

"No, you're not allowed to cum until I say so." He said sternly. 

Siobhan sighed heavily. Her pussy was still throbbing and dripping wet. She was so desperate for a good pounding. She felt him place one hand on her hip, as he unzipped her trousers and pulled them down, followed by his boxers. She waited to feel his cock enter her, but nothing happened. His hand still rested on her hip.

Daniel let out a tiny groan. She knew he was rubbing his cock. After a while Daniel cleared his throat and pressed his hardened cock against her pussy lips. He teasingly rubbed his cock up and down her slit, causing Siobhan to moan. He then slowly eased his cock deep into her cunt, pushing her slightly as he did so. The cups tilted on her hands. She gritted her teeth and hoped they didn't spill, but she was lucky again as they held their balance.

Daniel placed his other hand on her hip and gently began to fuck her.

He moved his hips back and forth, easing his cock in and out of her. He pulled out his penis and then rammed it back in, almost knocking the coffee over completely. He grunted as he pushed his cock deeper inside her. His nails dug into her hips as he vigorously fucked her.

The two growled and moaned as they had sex. Daniel bent over Siobhan and buried his head into her neck. As he pounded her, he lightly nibbled on her neck. She cried a little as the pleasure of his cock inside her pussy, and the vibrator in her ass took over her body. She wanted to cum all over him.

"Oh you're driving me crazy, Daniel, you're gonna make me-"

"No!" Daniel cut her off. "You can't cum yet." He said.

"Please, Daniel." She begged.

"Not until I say so!"

Siobhan whined as she held in her orgasm. Her body was hot and ready to explode. Daniel spanked her ass with all his might. Siobhan let out a huge cry, and he spanked her again. His grunts and groans grew louder and louder, to a point where he was almost shouting. Siobhan couldn't hold it in any longer, she bit down on her bottom lip and orgasmed. She yelled and panted as she squirted all over his cock, she collapsed further onto the machine and the cups spilled.

Daniel took out his cock and slapped her ass. He grabbed her by the wrist and turned her around to face him. He had a mischievous smile plastered onto his face.

"Get on your knees." He said.

Siobhan struggled to move, her orgasm was too powerful for her petite body. Slowly, she managed to get on her knees. She peered up at Daniel who then shoved his cock into her mouth. He held the back of her head and pushed it further onto his cock.

Siobhan gagged as he pushed his cock further into her mouth. He thrusted his hips back and forth.

"I told you not to cum yet, and you spilt the coffee all over my precious photocopier." said Daniel. "Now you're going to take my fucking cock in your mouth."

He continued to shove his penis in and out of her mouth. Siobhan grabbed onto his ass for support. Daniel grunted and hissed through his teeth. Without a word of warning, he extracted his cock causing Siobhan to slip forward slightly. He took a step back and jerked off his cock. Within a few seconds, he squirted his spunk all over her face.

"Come here and lick the cum off of my cock." He ordered Siobhan.

She scrambled to her knees and quickly licked off his cum. She enjoyed the taste of him and wanted to savor every moment of licking his dick.

Once she had cleaned him up he pulled up his boxers and trousers. He zipped up his fly. He stared at Siobhan and smirked. Her face was covered in white semen. He ruffled her hair and walked out, leaving her there in a sticky state on the floor.

Published 
Written by AvaMarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments