Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young Mum Pushing A Buggy

"Grandpa meets young mother, and somehow it works"

41
7 Comments 7
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Johnny was sitting in the phone shop, getting his account sorted out because the app wasn't working, and the assistant had gone out the back to check something. A girl walked in pushing a baby buggy. She looked about twenty. Medium height, quite slim, long fair hair and quite pretty. She sat across from Johnny and he smiled at her. He was surprised when she smiled back, because people are so wary of one another these days, but Johnny supposed he looked harmless - as indeed he was - and for a man of sixty-five to smile kindly at a young woman really shouldn't be a cause for concern. After all, she was well over the age of consent (if that was to enter the equation) and she had clearly had sex at least once, because she had a baby.

She looked a bit lonely and quite grateful for the old man's polite attention, and as they both sat there waiting they occasionally glanced at each other. When they both did it at the same time, she giggled.

Eventually, the assistant solved Johnny's problem and he left the shop, walking up the quiet, pedestrianised street to the cafe at the top. He ordered a coffee and a slice of fruit cake, and sat at a table in the window. The place was almost empty; this was a dying town in the Scottish Borders on a cool Wednesday morning in September. Watching the world go by, he spotted the girl in the distance, emerging from the phone shop and walking up the street. As she got closer, Johnny took out his phone and looked at the sports news. He didn't want her to think he was watching her - and he wasn't really doing that anyway. She was part of the world he was watching going by, that's all.

She was nice, though, he found himself thinking. She was very real, but at the same time he saw she was a statistic, a small-town single mother with nothing much going for her, but she was respectable, polite and when she looked at him with her head lowered and her eyes peering upwards, and smiled that shy, wide smile, she touched his heart.

The cafe door opened and she struggled to manoeuvre the buggy in. Johnny leapt to his feet to help her but by the time he got there, she was in.

"Thanks very much anyway," she said, looking over at the table in the window. "Do you mind if we share your table? Deshaun likes it there, looking out the window. She leaned down and stroked the little boy's face.

"Sure," Johnny said. "What would you like to drink?"

When he brought the drinks and biscuits over, the girl and her son were happily ensconced at his table and Johnny felt a bit awkward, but the girl took charge.

"I'm Kelsey," she said. "It's very nice of you."

They began chatting and it was surprisingly natural and unforced. He discovered she was nineteen and had always lived in the town. She had a little flat half a mile away. Deshaun was eighteen months old and a good boy, she said. All her friends had nightmare little brats but hers was an angel. Quiet, went down for his sleep with no trouble and ate his baby food like he should.

Johnny walked Kelsey home and helped her carry the buggy up the steps to the front door. She invited him in for a rest and he was slightly offended until he realised he could really do with a sit-down.

She put Deshaun in a playpen and Johnny followed her into the kitchen, where she poured them a glass of milk each.

"Two bedrooms," she said proudly, quickly showing him into the little boy's quarters, then her own bigger room. The bed was unmade but the room smelled sweet with cheap perfume. There was no proper furniture, just a plastic-framed material wardrobe in which hung her clothes. In a little compartment was her underwear.

They sat in the front room and Johnny looked through some CDs of singers he might have heard of but didn't actually know. They all sounded the same to him and he had a terrible feeling that all the good songs had already been written and these people were making the most of the dregs. She asked him about his taste in music and he was careful not to criticise hers while reeling off the names of 70s bands like Led Zeppelin and Gentle Giant, his personal favourite.

"My grandpa used to have all that progressive stuff," she said. "That's what you call it, isn't it? Rick Wakeman and all that stuff. Van der Graaf Generation."

"Generator," Johnny said quietly.

"Sorry, yes, I knew that. I like some of that, actually. Tell you what, why don't you bring some round and we'll see if there's anything I know?" She was smiling at him with her head bowed again, shy and trying to hide, yet cheeky and naughty.

"Okay, when?"

"Tonight?" she ventured. "Deshaun goes down at seven, so half past?"

There was an odd spring in Johnny's step as he walked home. He spent the afternoon planning what music he would take, and wondering if this constituted a date. Him and a girl young enough to be his granddaughter. Was it illegal in some way? He thought not. Was it unnatural? Maybe a little. Weird? It might seem so to an outsider, but he and Kelsey had a connection. There was something about the way she smiled at him as if these were special smiles that not everybody received.

But how many old men had fallen foul of that kind of thing? Kidding themselves, imagining things, only to be brought up sharply in due course. He thought about that expression, in due course, and how much it resembled intercourse. And of course, he would love to have sex with her, but his saggy old body in bed with her pristine young one? He tried to put it out of his mind.

He bought a bottle of wine, bland and sweetish because he thought she might not be accustomed to wine at all. She probably drank vodka and coke.

At 7:35 he was on the settee with her and she had chosen H to He, Who Am The Only One, the Van der Graaf Generator album.

"Killer," she said as the first track began. "It's good fun, this one. And I like House With No Door. What's the album title mean, though?"

"Fuck knows," he said, his tongue loosened in advance by a few glasses at home before he left.

"Oh my God," Kelsey said, hand over her mouth. "You said fuck."

"Sorry," Johnny said hastily.

"No," she replied. " I kind of like it. You're just like me really. Just a lot..."

"Older," Johnny stepped in to help her out.

"Yeah," she said. "And you've had a few before you arrived. Just like I did."

They spent a happy few minutes passing this conversational ball around, both relaxing, relieved.

"How many women have you had?" she asked.

"Had?" he queried. "Married, lived with..."

"Shagged," she said firmly, head down and eyes up. "Go on, I bet you did okay for yourself."

"I've done, um, okay, as you put it," he conceded, both delighted and somewhat taken aback to be having this conversation.

"You can't ask me that," she said in mock admonishment. "A gentleman never asks a lady."

"And you are a lady," he replied.

"Am I? You think so?" she giggled, then paused. "Five. Including my ex."

Kelsey laid a hand firmly on Johnny's thigh.

"You're all right, you are," she said, and he, picking up her hand, kissed it.

"You make me feel so, I don't know, safe," she said. "Like your world is a good place to be in, but mine..."

"What's wrong with yours?" Johnny asked, melting inside.

"Oh, it's all a kind of struggle," she began. "Even before Deshaun it was tight, money I mean. but it's not just that, it's people."

"Don't get along with your parents?"

"They moved to Yorkshire. My dad's a policeman. Had enough of Scotland, got a job in Barnsley. Grandparents all dead. Friends unemployed. And as for Gary..."

"That Deshaun's dad?"

"He's the biological father," she said flatly. "He's not a dad. Has no interest whatsoever. And he's a waste of space in general. Waster. Useless in bed." Her eyes flicked up at Johnny for a reaction and the man smiled gently at her. "Are you good in bed, Johnny?" she asked seriously.

"That's not for me to say," he replied awkwardly. "Never had any complaints."

"D'you want to show me?" she asked, placing her other hand on his other thigh. Johnny couldn't believe how quickly this was moving. He wished he had recorded her invitation in case it all went wrong later. Yet somehow he felt he could trust her.

TalianaRoyce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TalianaRoyce

"There's another song," she said. "Kid Creole and the Coconuts. Table Manners, it's called. It's about if a man gets an offer, it would be rude to refuse." She was embarrassed.

"I've got it in my bag," Johnny said. "I know the one you mean. Look, Kelsey, you're a lovely girl and obviously a man like me would love..."

"Go on, then," she said. "Don't embarrass a lady." She took his right hand and placed it on her left breast. "If the food is good, eat some."

Johnny lifted her jumper and pulled her breast out of her bra. She watched as he moved in and took the nipple in his mouth. She sighed and stroked his head.

"Shit," she exclaimed. "That's nice. Did they have a lot of foreplay in your day?"

He gave her a big lick up her neck and replied, "What do you mean, in my day? Isn't it still my day? I'm sucking a girl's tits and getting a big boner."

"Are you now?" she said happily, unzipping his jeans. "Ooh! Look who's here. D'you want me to suck him?"

"Would that be foreplay or would it be sex?" he asked playfully.

"Put it this way," she said. "I would like more after this. So it can be a starter. You've had yours."

"I want a second starter," Johnny said, kissing her passionately. "And a third."

"Oh yeah," she said as she stroked his cock. "And what might they be? Maybe we should go in the bedroom."

Johnny watched as Kelsey undressed for him. She knew how much this meant to him and was determined to give him a good show. She stood proudly as her firm young breasts shone in his direction. She removed her knickers and allowed him to gaze at her trimmed pubic hair. Then, as she climbed into bed, he turned his back and quickly undressed before sliding in beside her.

"Second starter," he said as he kissed her down her chest and stomach before arriving at her parted legs. He licked her tenderly and methodically, building the tension by licking her crotch before placing his face squarely in her vagina. She gasped and sighed as he licked her lips, her vulva and her clitoris. This man was in love with her bits - and he had obviously done this before. She began to tremble as an orgasm revved up inside her, then she grunted a suppressed squeal to avoid waking the baby.

"Quite good," she said. "In fact, nobody has ever made me cum like that before." Johnny slipped back up to go face to face and kissed her so she could taste herself.

"Did you say there was a third starter?" she asked. "Or can't you count?"

"We are just coming to my favourite one," he said with a smile he couldn't disguise..

"What are you going to do, kiss my arse?" she said, staring into his eyes.

"Exactly," he replied. "I'm going to lick your arse."

"I was joking," she protested.

"I'm not," he said, staring back at her. "Turn over." She took a moment before her animal lust bored into his eyes and she assumed the position, bottom in the air.

"How d'you know it's all right down there?" she asked nervously.

"Did you have a shower before I arrived?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Have you had a dump since?"

"No."

Then we're in business," he said as he moved in behind her. He could tell six inches away that she was fine. Her bottom smelled like it should. He plunged in there and licked her long and slow up the sides, then right up the middle and she made happy noises.

"Why has no one ever done that to me before?" she said, breathing heavily. In a matter of seconds, she was writhing and contorting as she came again. He gave her a last sensual, proprietorial lick and moved back up to her face. He kissed her strongly so she had to, again, smell and taste herself and, satisfied that it was okay, she gave herself to the kiss.

"Okay," she said after a while. "Lie on your back and don't move." She went down on him with what he thought of as youthful enthusiasm, licking and sucking and jerking him in an unnecessary attempt to show she had skills as well. Then she looked up at him from her den between his legs and said, "I want to do dirty things to you too. What do you think I could?"

"Rub yourself on my face," he said calmly. Visibly pleased to have this instruction, she clambered up and lowered her crotch onto his face. She placed her slit on his nose and slid forwards and backwards.

"You are beautiful," he said, and she slid faster and firmer, gaining in confidence.

"How about this?" she said, moving her hands to support herself as she leaned back and brought her crack into the game. "You like that, don't you?"

Johnny's heart was racing as this lovely woman gave him the sensations, aromas and tastes of her early prime. She didn't think about it, but she had decades ahead of her to drive men wild with her natural assets, as long as her confidence and enthusiasm continued. Life and circumstances might put a damper on it at times, but sitting on Johnny's face was going to count as one of her greatest hits.

"Kelsey, you are absolutely gorgeous," he said. "Never forget that. You are as wonderful and sexy as any woman in the world."

"You wouldn't want to have Keira Knightley sitting on your face instead? she joked, breathing heavily. "What about having your nose in Helen Mirren's arse?"

"I am more than happy with you," he said, and it was true. He knew from experience that in the middle of a fabulous sex session, nobody else in the world mattered. Nothing could be better than what was happening right now.

"I'm going to shag you," Kelsey announced, removing herself from his face and straddling him. She impaled herself on his rock-hard erection and it penetrated her like she had never been penetrated before. She gave a little yelp when his knob reached uncharted territory, and eased up a little as regards depth but not intensity. She was banging him as if it were the last chance she would ever have. She struggled to control herself as a huge orgasm swept her mind away. She leaned forwards and gazed into his eyes.

"Want to cum in my mouth?" He gazed back at her, speechless, as she dismounted and turned around into a 69. As Johnny lapped happily at her cunt and reached up for her crack, she set about bringing him off with her mouth and right hand. Any of the boys she had known would have cum ages ago, she thought. So it was true what they said about older men: they could last longer.

For his part, Johnny was hoping he would get there eventually, because his body had gone past the longer-lasting stage and it now took a considerable amount of time and effort to reach orgasm. He tried to relax and just appreciate what was happening; he was having rampant sex with a lovely, sexy girl who really seemed to like him. Then he felt the familiar gathering of momentum in his balls and at the base of his cock.

"It's coming," he said in a strangled voice and Kelsey made sure he was deep in her mouth as he began to pump his semen into her. She was slightly taken aback at the amount of stuff he had. Maybe it had been a long time for him.

As they lay together afterwards, stroking and caressing, she said quietly,

"We're pretty good together, aren't we Johnny?"

"We are," he replied happily.

"What are we going to do?" she asked earnestly.

"I'm going to leave quietly," he said. "And we're going to think about it and get in touch if you want to."

"If I want to?" she said uncomfortably. "What about you?"

"I know I would like to," he said. "I would love to, but, you know..."

"Yeah," Kelsey admitted. They both lay still, their bliss spoiled by the thought of the challenges they would face if their relationship became public. Both of them began to develop a scenario where they had a plausible reason to be together. Maybe he was teaching her something, he thought. Maybe he works for Social Services, she mused. Whatever it was they worked out, they had to get together at least one more time.

Published 
Written by silverseeker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments