Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You're all wet

"Molly gets Luke wet and he returns the favor"

4
1 Comment 1
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Luke pulled into the driveway in a cloud of west Texas dust. He'd been out all morning checking cows and fixing fences. He was hot dirty and ready for a cold beer and lunch. As he walked around the front of the truck he caught a glimpse of his wife, Molly.

Molly was watering her flowers in the front yard. She was in her usual summer Saturday kick back clothes, bikini top cut-offs and those well worn white topped boots she loved so much. She was usually more modest unless it was Friday night and they were headed to the bar. But out here was a different story. Out on the ranch fifty miles from anything Molly could care less. It was not too uncommon for Luke to come home and find her lounging on the couch or sitting on the porch in the shade topless.

Luke stopped to admire her for moment, her tan slim body glistening in the sun, how good her ass looked when she bent over to pluck a pesky weed from around her flowers. He found himself a little aroused watching her. He adjusted himself to try and hide it as he walked over towards her. "Enjoying the view?", Molly asked with a little giggle.

"You know I am," Luke laughed.

"I can also see that! Looks like your a little excited. Too bad your all dirty, or I might be tempted to do something about it."

Molly looked at him and a nasty little smile flashed across her face as she looked down at the hose in her hand and back at Luke. He knew exactly what she was thinking. He held his hands up and glared at her. "Molly, don't you dare!" he snapped.

Too late! Molly had already put her thumb on the hose and started hosing him down. Laughing hysterically. Luke couldn't move fast enough he felt the cold water shock his body as she soaked his shirt. "Dammit Molly!" he yelled.

He tried to run but she wasn't letting up. She was still laughing and soaking every inch of his body. Finally he was so wet he didn't care and turned and ran straight for her. Molly let out a startled shriek as she dropped the hose and tried to run away, not fast enough she felt Luke's wet shirt sleeves wrapped around her chest and tightened around her. Her feet left the ground as she screamed, "Luke don't you do it! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

She twisted in his arms enough to see a boyish smile on his face as she felt the two of them falling toward the ground. Squoosh! Their bodies hit the wet grass both of them giggling. Molly rolled over and looked into his eyes smiling. "I'm glad your home baby... I missed you all morning."

"I missed you too," he said as he leaned in and kissed her lips.

"You want a beer? And I made some sandwiches, I bet my man is hungry."

"That sounds great, honey," Luke said as he sat up a little.

"Ok, I'll be right back." With that Molly jumped up and ran into the house, Luke watching her cute little butt as she ran.

Luke moved himself over to sit against the trunk of the big cottonwood tree growing in their yard. Luke sat there enjoying the cool breeze in the shade. His wet clothes made it feel a little cooler. He was so relaxed, he almost dozed off but was snapped out of it by the sound of the screen door slapping as Molly came busting out of the house with a little cooler in one hand. Luke smiled noticing her tits bouncing as she came closer, her little bikini top struggling to keep them covered.

She came over and sat down right next to him and opened the cooler. She grabbed a beer opened it and handed it to him. He took a long drink. She smiled at him as she opened hers and took a sip. She handed him his sandwich and stared at him. Luke didn't notice. Molly pulled her knees against her chest and rested her chin on them still staring with a little school girl grin. Luke looked up."What?! Do I have something on my face?"

"No, I just love you," she replied.

Luke smiled and said, "I love you too."

Molly put her hand on Luke's thigh. "Oh baby your all wet!" she exclaimed sarcastically.

"Hmm, I wonder who's fault that is," a hint of playful sarcasm in his voice. 

Luke finished his sandwich and took another drink of his beer. Molly moved over next to him and put her head on his chest. She gave his shirt a little tug and unsnapped a couple of snaps and slipped her hand in and started rubbing his chest. They lay there for a while just enjoying being with each other. Molly felt a slight tug on her bikini string and before she could react she felt it slip off her breasts. "Luke!" she said kind of whining.

"What? I didn't do anything."

He smiled at her and his hand found its way to her bare breast and he started to caress it and pinch her already hard nipples. Molly squirmed a little and gave a tiny moan. She looked down and could see the outline of his cock growing under his wet jeans. Her hand slid down his chest unsnapping his buttons all the way down. She reached the button on his pants and with one quick motion she had them undone and unzipped. She could just see the tip of his wonderful dick sticking out above his waist band and he wasn't completely hard yet, but she would fix that.

Molly licked her index finger and started stroking the underside of his head. His cock jumped and pulsed at her touch. She moved around between his legs and looked up at him as she started shimmying his pants down. She got them down to his knees before she leaned back and pulled his boots off. Luke couldn't take his eyes off her tits, the cool breeze made her nipples hard and the tugging on his jeans and boots made them jiggle. Molly knew how bad he wanted to touch them so once his jeans where off she crawled back up to him and grabbed his head and shoved it between them.

LuzBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuzBella

Luke took one tit in each and started to squeeze them. As his kisses and tongue found their way to her nipples, he licked around her areola and bit her nipples.

Molly's back arched and she moaned in ecstasy at his touch. She reached down and started pulling and playing with his balls before moving a little higher and stroking his cock. Luke was still playing with her tits when she pulled back and leaned down to taste his hot hard shaft. Luke's hand fell to his sides. He watched as Molly's tongue swirled around his head making it glisten with her spit. Then she slowly took him in inch by inch. Luke's head fell back against the tree and he let out a deep moan.

Molly loved doing this to him; she felt so in control with his cock in her mouth. Like she could tell him to do anything and he would do it to ensure she didn't stop. She felt his cock flex in her mouth. His rod felt so hot and she could taste his precum. She took him in as deep as she could go a couple times to make sure it was good and wet. Although judging from the feel of her panties it wouldn't matter. She let his cock slip from her mouth pausing at the tip to give his head a hard suck before letting it slap back against his stomach.

Molly stood up in front of him and he grabbed her thighs as she unbuttoned her shorts. Luke grabbed her shorts and panties and jerked them down. Molly could see the passion and want in his eyes as he grabbed her ass cheek and pulled her to him until her pussy was in his face. He lifted one of her legs over his shoulder and let it rest there. Then he took her ass in both hands and shoved his tongue into her hot wet pussy. Molly let out a little squeal as his tongue flicked her clit. It felt so good and her hips started to move. Luke moaned his approval as she rubbed her pussy on his face and tongue. Molly was so wet she could feel it running down the leg that wasn't propped on his shoulder. It wasn't long before she couldn't take anymore and she had to have him.

She let her leg slip off his shoulder and slowly knelt down pausing just a little to let her tits rub his face. She reached down and guided the head of his big stiff shaft into her wetness as she stared into his eyes. She moaned as it slid deep into her. Slowly she started to move up and down never breaking eye contact, concentrating on feeling every inch of him inside her. Luke moved both hands to her ass and started to move her hips faster. He gave one of her cheeks a little smack at which Molly let out a short scream and then went crazy, her hips almost a blur. She started to feel an orgasm building. She looked at Luke,"Oh baby bite my nipples! Smack my ass!"

Luke took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked and bit it as he gave her a hard smack on the ass. With that Molly's body erupted into an intense orgasm and she screamed, "Oh fuck, yes!"

Luke felt her pussy tighten around his cock as she rode out her orgasm, he could feel her hot juices starting to run down his shaft and his balls, she was so wet that he could feel it running down his hips. The orgasm subsided and she rested against him as she let herself wind down. Luke was enjoying the feel of her bare breasts against his chest and the feel of her breath on his neck. She caught her breath and slowly started rocking her hips and kissed his neck up to his ear and whispered, "I want your cum baby."

Luke's cock twitched as the words rolled off her tongue. "Where baby?"

She slowly started to slide up of his shaft as she grinned and whispered, "My mouth I want to taste you."

Luke's cock twitched again as she said it. She raised up to her knees. "Stand up for me baby."

Luke stood and leaned against the tree. He looked down at her, she smiled at him as she stroked his thick eight inch shaft still shiny, covered in her juice. Her other hand found its way to his balls. She rolled them in her hand and tugged them gently. Luke's head fell back against the tree and he let out a moan. He felt her warm mouth envelop his cock as she started to suck him.

Her hands moved to his hip as she started to push and pull encouraging him to fuck her mouth. She looked up at him as he placed his hands on both sides of her head and tried to match her rhythm with his thrusts. She was gagging just a little but she was still controlling his speed and force with her hands on his hips. She could feel his cock harden even more and she knew it wouldn't be long now. She knew exactly how to push him over the edge, she pulled back and let his cock fall from her mouth and started stroking it with her hand. She looked up at him and moaned, "Give me that cum baby I need to taste it now."

With that she slid his entire length back into her mouth grabbed his hips and started pushing and pulling furiously. Luke couldn't hold back one more second as he felt himself release. Shot after shot he filled her mouth with his hot salty sweet cum. Molly opened her mouth slightly to let a little escape and run down her chin and drop onto her firm tits. She milked every last drop out of his twitching cock, and let it sit on her tongue for a moment before swallowing. She loved the way he tasted and loved the feeling of his thick cum sliding down her throat. 

Luke slumped back down to the ground and leaned back against the tree. Molly moved and lay down on her back, her head on his lap. "A perfect afternoon," she said, absentmindedly playing with the cum on her tits with her finger.

"Mmm, hmm," was all Luke could muster as he leaned his head back and caught his breath.

Published 
Written by DrakeDawson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments