Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fantasy

"This is it, this is what I want for my birthday!"

36
12 Comments 12
16.7k Views 16.7k
784 words 784 words

“Emma.” I shouted, “I know what I want.”

“And what is it that you want?” She asked, emerging from the shower room into the bedroom.

”For my birthday, not now.”

I shuffled down the bed so that my legs dangled off the end. Emma finished drying herself before dropping the towel on the floor. Her large breasts dangled before me as she walked between my open legs.

“Your birthday is ages away. So, why the urgency?”

“I just want you to know, that’s all.”

“Does it involve you buying me a new corset? Or nightie? Or leather gear? Or maybe a new cane!”

“Trust you to think of a cane. No, it involves food, of sorts.”

“Food? What, like the fridge scene in nine and a half weeks?”

“Not that much food, no.”

“What food then? Tell me.” Emma scooped my cock into her hand and started to stroke it.

“Honey.”

“Honey. Go on…”

“Lots of honey, poured all over your tits and body.”

“Not Manuka honey, that’s so fucking expensive and it would be such a waste.”

“No, squirty honey. Acacia squirty honey. Easy to apply, like baby oil, only much nicer.”

“All over my tits.”

“Yes.”

“And what will you be doing while this honey is slithering over my tits?”

“Waiting for it to drop into my mouth. Swallowing it before I lift my head to suck on your nipples.”

“Honey… all over my tits, yeah!” Emma wiggled her shoulders from side to side.

I could visualise the honey dripping from the ends of her stiffening nipples.

“And what would I be doing?”

“Fucking me.”

“So, let me get this straight. You want me to pour honey over my tits so that you can suck it off while I fuck you.”

“Yes.”

“Cowgirl, I take it.”

“No, you will be fucking, me.”

“Yeah! Well, that has to be Cowgirl then, if your licking the honey off my tits!”

“No, Emma…”

I grabbed her breasts with both hands; my fingers making a beeline for her nipples.

“Have you ever heard of pegging? Emma.”

“Yeah, but…”

The penny started to drop and Emma’s mouth formed a perfect ‘O’. Her hand tightened on my stiff cock as she squeezed involuntarily.

“You want me to actually fuck you?”

“Yes.”

“Up the arse!”

“Where else would you fuck me.”

“Ok, that was stupid of me, you want me to fuck you with a strapon, with honey dripping off me.”

“Well, sort of, but no.”

“Will you try and make sense. What then?”

“A kind of strapon, it’s called a Feeldoe.”

“A what?”

“A Feeldoe. It slips inside you and it has a long cock on the outside. When you fuck me you will feel all sorts of nice sensations.”

“Riiiight…”

Emma nodded slowly, taking it all in and trying to imagine what the device looked like. At least she had renewed her attention on my cock, and my fingers were now twisting at her nipples.

Emma climbed on top of me. I shuffled up the bed and she followed, crawling up my legs and thighs; her breasts swinging underneath her. I finally reached the headboard and sat upright. Emma straddled me and lifted my head up to face her.

“Let me get this straight. I don’t want to make a mistake understanding this. You want me to sit you on the edge of the bed, right?”

“Yes.”

“My breasts covered with honey.”

“Yes.”

“Sporting a Feeldoe, from my pussy, that will fuck you, up your arse.”

“Yes.”

“Honey will be dripping down off my breasts and covering your cock, right?”

“Yes.”

“And, presumably, my cock as well.”

“Yes.”

“Before I then slip it inside you.”

“Yes.”

“With you, screaming like you’re having a baby.”

“No. You’re gonna be fucking gentle with it, right!”

“I am?”

“Yes, you are.”

“Right. And what will you be doing with your cock.”

“Nothing. You will be wanking it.”

“Right, so while I’m fucking you, I’m wanking your honey drizzled cock until you cum.”

“Yes.” I nodded enthusiastically.

Emma raised her body and slipped her pussy down and over my throbbing cock. She let out an enormous groan as I slid inside her. Her breasts fell into my face and I eagerly sucked on her tit flesh. Her nipples found my mouth in an instant; first one and then the other. I then squeezed both of her breasts together so that I could get both nipples in my mouth at the same time.

Emma moaned into my ear.

“Buy it. I can’t fucking wait until your birthday!”

I smiled.

“And by the way, you will be wearing stockings as well!” She added.
 

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments