Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Contract Signed In Blood

5
19 Comments 19
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was Halloween night and Gina Rogers was waiting for her cab.  Her friends had all hooked-up with men and Gina was alone.  It was not that she was ugly, but she lacked self esteem which made her awkward.  She talked to a few guys, but they eventually talked with other women.

She drank a bit and was feeling a bit tipsy.  There was a full moon, and it was late.  Her car arrived and they drove her to her residence.  Luckily, the driver did not make small talk with her.  She was upset and feeling quite down.

When she got home, she undressed and made some tea.  She lay on her bed naked and opened her drawer where her vibrator was.  She played with her pussy with her fingers and rubbed at her clit.  When her pussy was wet, she turned on her vibrator and slipped it into her pussy.

The vibrations felt nice in her warm dark hole.  She rammed it into herself while she licked at her breasts.  She wished she were with a real man while she pleasured herself.  She was fantasizing while fucking herself.

She played until she made herself cum.  Her legs shook when she reached her peak, and her warm juices ran down her legs.  She pulled her toy out and rested it on her table.

She lay in her bed dreaming of having a man love her.  She was twenty-five and still had not found love.  She felt so low after having her orgasm.  It was not like being with a real man but at least she could make herself cum.

She got into her bed naked and drifted off to sleep.  Around three o’clock in the morning, she heard whispering and there must have been a storm.  A branch that hung on a nearby tree was banging into her window.

A voice was calling to her.  Gina was scared and pulled the blankets up to her eyes.

“Gina, wouldn’t it be nice to have men love you?”   

Gina did not notice anybody in her room.  A strange hypnotic voice spoke to her which made her scared.

“If you will sign a contract with me, I will make you attractive to every man on earth.  How does that sound?”

"Hello.  Who are you?  Show yourself!”

Suddenly her room became quite hot.  It was so hot she took off the blankets.  She lay naked on her bed and suddenly could not move.  Her body felt so heavy and there was smoke in her room.  Not smoke like a fire just like a smoke machine.

A man with red skin that was leather like and who was quite tall approached her bed.

“Who are you?  What do you want?”

“You know who I am.  I am willing to make you a deal.  I will turn you into the most desirable woman on the planet.  You will have so much love and attention thrown at you.  Every man and woman will want you.  Does that sound interesting to you?”

“Yes.  It sounds amazing.  But how would you do that?”

“We will seal the deal with intercourse, and you will sign a contract in blood.  On the day you die of natural causes, your soul will belong to me in hell. 

“Hell?  Are you Satan?”

“Yes.  I am Satan.  The deal will take place after you die.  After we have sex, you will wake up and be the most desirable woman alive.”

The red man held a contract in his hand.  He had an old-fashioned quill pen and some blood in a bottle.  He handed the document to her.  He looked at her naked body and licked his lips.

“The clock is ticking my dear.  Does this sound interesting and do you want to be the most desirable woman in the land?”

“Yes.  I want to sign the contract and have sex with you.”

“Lovely.”

Satan pulled Gina from her bed and took her to a desk.  He gave her the document and showed her where to sign. 

“Take this needle and prick your finger.  I will need your blood for identification purposes.”

Gina signed, took the quill pen, and dipped it into what appeared to be blood.  She signed her name and pricked her finger with the pin and let the blood ooze out of her finger onto the paper.

Satan took the contract looked it over and the document broke out in flames.  He smiled at Gina and his transformation started.  He got much taller and his clothes ripped off him.  He was now at least seven feet tall.  His skin was red and scarred.  He had sharp teeth and his legs were long and his feet had hooves.  His arms were long, and his penis was enormous, and horns grew on his head.  He had black eyes and his head looked like a ram, but he was a man.

He was quite muscular, and wings grew and were attached to his back and were black with red tint.  He made snarling noises and sort of looked human and like a creature.  One thing was for sure his cock was enormous.  It had lots of veins and looked like it throbbed.

He went to her in her bed and spread her legs wide and let his long snake-like tongue wander over her pussy.  Gina was squirming on the bed while he licked her pussy in every direction.  He pushed his warm tongue into her and tongue-fucked her.  His tongue felt like it was inside of her whole body.  Gina came several times while Satan drank her juices.  His wings flapped while he made her have multiple orgasms.

AlisonWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonWilliams

“Get on your hands and knees.  I want your pussy and ass!”

“Please be careful.  Your cock is the biggest I have ever seen.”

“Don’t worry pretty lady.  I will go so slow and you will love my devilish cock.  You will love how you will feel after we make love.”

Gina was on her hands and knees when Satan pulled her buttocks apart and licked at her pussy and butt.  He slowly pushed his dick into her cunt.  She moaned and groaned and screamed while the Satan made love to her.

His wings flapped when he pushed his hot rod into her pussy.  He slapped her buttocks and fingered her butt while he fucked her pussy hard.  The room was as hot as hell and Gina’s body was sweating.  Satan pulled her hair hard and rammed his cock into her pussy.

“You are quite a slutty whore.  Beg me to fuck your butt!”

“Fuck my ass.  Fuck me with your hot cock.”

“As you wish!”  Satan cruelly laughed.

He pulled her buttocks apart and entered her tight butt.  He pushed a few inches at a time until his cock was comfortably inside of her.  He may have used some magic so her buttocks could accept his monster-sized cock.

He thrust himself into her buttocks.  She screamed in pleasure and pain while the devil used her body. 

“Yes, that’s it!”  Fuck me harder!”   Gina screamed.

Satan pulled out of her butt and jammed his cock into her pussy and went back and forth between her holes.  He wanted to fill her mouth with his cum.  He made love to her for what seemed like hours. 

“Get on your knees and suck my cock.  I want to fill your body with my cum.  Drink it slut!”

Gina stood in front of the huge creature.  She opened her mouth and bobbed her mouth on his huge dick.  She felt the veins pulsate as he fucked her mouth.  She made all the cock-sucking noise when one gives blow jobs.  Satan would pat her head while she continued to pleasure him with her mouth.

Satan released what seemed like a gallon of cum.  He made her swallow it all down while he emptied himself.  Gina’s body was completely used.  Her belly was filled with his cum.

“When you wake up you will be the most desirable woman on the planet.  Enjoy your life, Gina.  Live your life carefully because when you die your soul belongs to me.  Your life will be spent in hell.”

When Gina opened her eyes.  Satan was gone.  He was not in her room anymore.  Her body was exhausted, and she fell asleep, and when she woke the next day she went to her mirror.

She looked like herself except she was thinner and had large breasts.  Her body was curvy, and she had a round butt.  Her hair was longer, and her teeth were whiter.  She had all new clothes and a new car. 

She liked how she looked and was excited for her new life.  Although, when she would die her soul would be collected by Satan and her eternity would be spent in hell.  She would not think about that until she died.

~~

Months passed and Gina had men and women throwing themselves at her.  She had sex all the time and was the happiest woman in the world.  She had many marriage proposals but just played the field.

She enjoyed her new body and the love and attention that she was given.  She was successful in every way.  Unfortunately, she made bad choices, and on Halloween night ten years later, she drove drunk and hit a tree, and died instantly.  

She saw the pearly white gates on the left and Satan was standing next to the other sign that said ‘Hell.'

He held out their contract and took her happily into the cave filled with flames.  

“My darling, I hope you enjoyed your life.  Now you are mine and you will live the rest of your days in hell.”

Gina enjoyed her life but wished she made better choices.  She followed Satan into the cave.  She had no idea how her life would be.  She imagined it would not be like if she went to heaven.  She saw people being hit with whips and creatures chasing them and there was so much screaming.

Satan's voice spoke and his evil laugh was heard in the cave.  The flames were so hot and the cave appeared to be on fire.  Satan took Gina's hand and they walked into the flames.

The moral to the story is make changes in your life.  Do not wish for things that are unattainable.  You can live a life that you want to live.  Do not sign contracts with beings that claim to be Satan.  They always collect!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments