Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fairy's Tale, Chapter 1

"She would do anything and risk everything for her one true love!"

17
12 Comments 12
5.8k Views 5.8k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Recommended Read
Gaeldess, the pixie fairy, glanced back as she flew swiftly through the trees. Although she couldn't see him, she could hear the forest troll Maalik, grunting and crashing through the trees and bushes as he charged after her. 'When will that horny old troll leave me alone!' she thought to herself. She flew faster, weaving in and out of the trees, trying to get far enough ahead of the hideously ugly Maalik so that she could hide from him. Her tiny six inch tall size came in handy for hiding, but that's about all it was good for. She was certainly no match for the brutish Maalik, who was twice her height and many times stronger.

Gaeldess had to fly fast but carefully - pixies like her could not stand to be in direct sunlight. So they couldn't fly above the treetops, which would have made things a lot easier. Instead they had to stay close to the ground where the forest shadows were and that meant she had to weave her way through the many obstacles found there. Maalik, on the other hand, didn't dodge much of anything, choosing rather to simply charge through whatever got in his way. Trolls like him were not known for their tact and delicacy! As she flew on she looked back once more to see if she had lost him but no - he was still hot on her trail. "Damn fairy sprinkles" she said aloud "They are leaving a trail anyone can follow!" She turned around again just in time to see the large tan chest as she bounced off of it.

"Hide me! Please!" she said, climbing up his shirt front and tucking herself inside his full dark beard. Completely hidden in the bushy beard, he could feel her tiny body trembling as Maalik clomped through the bushes towards the woodcutter and approached him huffing and puffing from the chase. Gaeldess held her breath, hoping the woodcutter would keep his mouth shut.

"Where did she go?" Maalik demanded, looking up at the much taller man.

"Who?" the woodcutter asked, looking down at the small, but ugly little troll.

"The little fairy Gaeldess," he responded, jumping up on a handy tree stump so he can address the man better. "That little troublemaker has to be here somewhere. I was right behind her."

"I haven't seen any fairies, " Taren said, feeling the slight tickle of the fairy's wings against his neck. He didn't know the reason she needed to hide, but he wouldn't give her away. He would keep her secret until he learned more.

"You lie!" Maalik accused angrily, pointing a crooked little finger at him. "You couldn't have missed her, she leaves a trail of fairy sparkles everywhere she goes," he said. Looking closer at Taren, he continued, "and your chest is covered in fairy sparkles!"

He looked down. "Yes I suppose it is," he said with a slight smile. "I don't know how that came to be, though. I did not feel anything."

"Hmm..." Maalik said, eying him. "I guess you wouldn't feel her, you are much too big to feel such a small thing like her. My apologies, Sir, I'm just desperate to find her."

"Why might that be?" he asked. "if you don't mind my asking."

"She's mine," he said simply. "She's just being shy." he huffed.
 
"How do you mean she's yours?" the woodcutter asked.

"I caught her here in the forest a few years back and I keep her in a golden cage at home. I caught her so she is mine. And I want her back," he said, crossing his little arms.

"How did she get out if you keep her in a golden cage?" Taren asked.

"The little trickster fooled me! I only turned my back for a second and she was gone! I saw her fly out the window and I have been chasing her since!" Maalik said.

"Well as I have said, I have seen no fairy. Good luck in your search though," Taren said. The troll hopped down off the stump with a snort and headed off through the forest still crashing through the bushes as before. After he was certain the troll was gone and out of earshot (trolls have very good hearing), Taren carefully lifted his beard to reveal the still cowering Gaeldess.

"He is gone," he said. The fairy flitted up and hovered before his face.

"Thank you for helping me like that," she said, giving him a light kiss on the nose. Though he barely felt the touch of her little lips, the heat still went through his body. "I'm sorry to involve you, but it was the only way to get away from that oaf."

"My name is Taren," he said, holding his hand out flat with the palm up. The little fairy saw his hand and smiling she lowered herself until she stood on the palm of his hand. Then she sat down on the swell of his thumb.

"My name is Gaeldess," she said getting comfortable.

"You are welcome to hide in my hair anytime you need Gaeldess," Taren said with a smile. "A fairy as beautiful as yourself probably needs to hide often."

"Thank you," she giggled. "But Maalik is the only one who insists on running me down." She flew up from his hand and around him, taking in his handsome form. Taren was strong and tan, his wavy black hair hanging to just brush his shoulders. His big, green eyes were bright and lively, and his face was kind and handsome.
 
"Why is that?" Taren asked. Gaeldess's beauty captivated him as no other had before. She was so tiny, she easily fit in the palm of his big strong hand. Her shapely little body was nude as most pixies like her are, but she thought nothing of it - as if was the way things were supposed to be. Her fragile, translucent wings were invisible as they fluttered rapidly, like a hummingbird. Her blond hair and blue eyes added to her beauty.

"He captured me four years ago and wishes to have me as a bride," she said, hanging her head, "But I am not interested in him."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well I was out one spring day four years ago enjoying the weather and flicking from flower to flower - I love flowers. Anyway, I was on this one beautiful wildflower when suddenly a net came down over me. I didn't even see it coming! Maalik captured me and took me back to his home under the giant elm tree. I haven't seen my parents since then. I escaped early this morning and am trying to make my way back home to my family." she explained. The sadness in her tiny voice was obvious to him.

"Where is home, Gaeldess?" he asked.

"Across the forest by the edge near the Great Lake," she said, "A long journey I am afraid, and with Maalik out looking for me..."

"Do not worry about that troll, my beautiful little fairy. I will see you home safe myself," Taren said. He picked up his axe and his knapsack and Gaeldess flew up to take her seat on his shoulder.

"I can't thank you enough for doing this for me, Taren," she said as they began walking towards the Great Lake. As they walked, they talked and got to know each other a little better.

"Where is your mate?" Gaeldess asked, hoping there would be none. Her heart beat fast in her chest, her stomach in knots.

"I have not found one yet," Taren said, "The life of a woodcutter is not one many women would take to. And you? Where is your... what do you call male fairies?"

"Fairies." she said with a giggle. "I do not have a male."

"But you are so beautiful. How could you not?"

"Well thank you Taren, but I could ask you the same question. Look at you... so big and strong handsome - you should be the envy of all your women."

"I have not found the one to cause my heart to sing," he said. Then he stopped and turned his head slightly and softly said, "Until now."

"Me?" Gaeldess said with a squeak.

"I do not know why, Gaeldess, but my heart beats for you."

"As does mine for you, Taren," she flew up to his lips and kissed him softly. "But how will this work for us? I mean you are so big and I am so small," she asked.
 
"I don't know and I don't care, Gaeldess," Taren said, caressing her gently with a finger. "All I know for sure is that I love you. You are the one I want by my side the rest of my days."

"Does it normally happen like this... so quickly?" she asked, grabbing his finger and sitting on it. "Can two creatures so different as us fall in love and so quickly, for my heart is yours forever."

"Yes, my love," Taren said. "Love is love - it doesn't care who or what you are, and it doesn't matter how long you have known each other. When you find the one you're meant for, it is instantaneous."

"Oh, Taren, I do love you... but what about... sex?" Gaeldess said, turning completely pink as she blushed.

"I love you and you love me, Gaeldess," he said, cradling her in his big hand,"we do not need to mate to seal our love."

"But I do wish we could, though." she said, looking up at him. "For I love you so, and you deserve your offspring."

"I understand you cannot bare my children. That is fine. As long as I have you by my side, I am complete," Taren said.

"But Taren, what of your... um, needs?" she said, glancing down.

Taren laughed a deep, rich laugh. "All I need is your love," he said, running a thumb up and down her back. "And your needs? How can I fill your needs, Gaeldess?" He rubbed her back, making her feel all warm and tingly as he massaged her. His thumb moved a little lower and began rubbing the small of her back then over her tiny ass and the backs of her thighs. Gaeldess turned over and lay on her back in his palm.

"You are so beautiful," he said "I love you so much, my little fairy. I only wish I could show you just how much." He began slowly rubbing her little breasts with his finger. She lay her head back, allowing him access. The sensations running through her body more intense than she had ever felt.

"Ohhh..." she moaned, shivering as his calloused finger ran over her tiny mound. She spread her legs, opening her swollen clit to his caress.

"Ah, so I have found how to please you." Taren said softly, feeling her warm juices drip onto his hand beneath her. She gasped as he rubbed between her legs with his pinky finger, trying to get as close to her pleasure zone as possible. He lifted her to his mouth and gently ran the tip of his tongue over her mound. She gasped, lifting her little hips in pleasure. She moaned aloud as he licked her again and again, tasting the light tiny flavor of her. She stiffened in his hand, and he felt her quiver as her juices flowed freely over his tongue.

"Taren." she said after she caught her breath. "That was...incredible, my love." she said, sitting up. "But what about you?' she asked, flying down and seeing the gigantic bulge in his trousers. "How can I please you?'

"Just by being happy and sated." he said. "I do not need to feel the pleasure to be happy."

"Please let me try, Taren. Take yourself out... please?" she asked. He saw the sincerity in her tiny face and he took his hard cock out of his trousers for her.

Gaeldess flew down to his gigantic hard cock, and licked it. "Did you feel that?" she asked.

"Feel what?" he asked.

"Damn," she said, flying back up to him. "I licked it with my whole tongue. You didn't feel it?"

"No, I'm afraid not."

"How about this," she said, flying down. She lay on it, wrapping her arms and legs around it as tight as she could and began to fly back and forth. "Is it working?" she asked.

"I feel you, but what are you doing?" he asked.
 
She flew back up to him. "I was trying to rub you," she said.

"It felt like you were jumping up and down on it." Taren said with a smile. "Don't worry my love." he said, "I am serious when I say I love you. No matter what."

She sat on his shoulder, thinking hard. "But you deserve to feel the pleasure you've given me." she said, pouting. He reached up and pulled her to his hand. He nudged her legs apart and began to rub her again.

"This is all the pleasure I need." he said as she began to breath harder under his ministrations. He pulled her to his lips and licked her again, using barely the tip of his large tongue. Soon she was shaking and moaning, her body clenching and covering his tongue in her cum. He continued to lick her, even though he knew she had reached completion. He licked and licked, bringing her up again, he looked down on her, the pleasure in her face sending sparks of desire through his body. His already hard cock growing harder and beginning to hurt. He rubbed his little finger through her legs again, smiling as she flooded his hand again. "I was wrong, my love," he said,

"About what?" she asked, panting heavily from her second tremendous orgasm.

"I am in need of release myself." he said strained. "It is beginning to pain me."

"What can I do, my love?" she asked, looking at his engorged erection. He smiled, taking his precious fairy and placing her safely in the crook of a nearby tree.

"Just watch me, my love," he said, reaching down and grasping himself. "You will be safe here," he said.

She leaned back against the tree, out of his way as he began to pump himself, his pleasure contorting his face. His enormous hand gripped his cock with firm strength, his head thrown back in delight. She could see his muscles jumping and ticking with ecstasy as he moved his hand faster and faster. His breathing had become a rapid panting as his lust grew. Wishing she could do more, Gaeldess watched as he gasped, paying more attention to his face than his cock. Finally he gave a mighty groan, shooting his load onto the ground a sizable distance from where he stood, now shaking and wobbly on his feet from the force of his orgasm.

Taren sat down on a fallen tree and Gaeldess flew down next to him. "I love you so much, Gaeldess," Taren said, picking her up and kissing her. "You are my world."

"And I love you, Taren. Forever," she said as she curled into his hand, snuggling against his thumb.They rested there for a bit before continuing their journey to Gaeldess's homeland.

* * * * *

"She what?" Maalik bellowed at his friend.

"She's gone back home," Lavanor cawed. "She is with some human." Lavanor was a nosy busybody crow that Maalik often used to keep informed to the goings on around the forest. "Can you imagine that? A teeny tiny fairy and a big huge human... I wonder what they are up to?"

"I don't know, but I plan to find out and put a stop to it!" Maalik growled, pounding on the table, angered that his beloved had found another. "Do you know where they are?"

"I'd imagine in the fairy village, about 30 miles north of here on the Vilkar River."

"I'm going after her." Maalik said. "She was mine first."

"What are you planning to do, Maalik?" Lavanor asked. That is when Maalik told Lavanor his evil plan.

Taren and Gaeldess had arrived at the fairy village but due to his size, he couldn't enter the village. To a pixie fairy like Gaeldess, Taren was a giant! So Gaeldess went in through the gate and walked through the village towards her home. Of course when she got there her parents were ecstatic to have their daughter back home after all this time. Gaeldess explained what happened to her and how Maalik the troll had captured her and caged her up for the past four years. Gaeldess's mother told her how her father had searched for her high and low for her since she had been gone, never giving up and always hoping to find out what happened and where she was. After many tears, hugs, and kisses, Gaeldess wanted her parents to meet Taren. She led them both to the village gate and out to the field where Taren was relaxing.

"Taren, this is my mother Lalel, and my father, Adasser," she said, showing off her gigantic "boyfriend".

"So you are the one who rescued our girl from Maalik?" Adasser asked.

"Well she had already escaped, but he was chasing her and I stopped him from catching her again," he corrected the story.

"That's good enough for me! Thank you my friend, you have made me and her mother very happy!" Adasser said, "Please, we don't have much to offer one your size, but feel free to relax here outside our village for as long as you want.

Ava_Squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ava_Squirt

We will see you are fed and cared for while you are here."

Taren accepted their hospitality and made himself a place to sleep for the night. Gaeldess stayed with him while her mother and father returned to their little home.

"Don't worry, my love," Taren said as Gaeldess sat there frustrated as ever. "I've told you before, I really don't care. Please, when are we going to stop discussing this?"

"When I find a way to solve this problem," Gaeldess said. "it just isn't fair. You make me feel so good, but I can't do a thing for you."

"That's not what's important in life," Taren said, trying to pick her up and hold her, but she just flew away. "I love you baby, nothing will ever change that. I don't care if I can only get release by my own hand."

"Well, I do," Gaeldess said, flittering up. "I feel robbed that I cannot bring you any pleasure." she flew up and sat on a branch. "Nothing I do works. I'm just too damn small. I hate this!"

"You're perfect the way you are honey." Taren said, trying to comfort his beloved fairy.

"I love the way you feel in my hand." Taren said, licking her, "The taste of you on my tongue." she spread her legs and sighed in contentment. "The look of utter ecstasy on your face as you cum on me." he licked and licked, running a finger over her perky little breasts. He licked up her body and lightly sucked on her tit. He could feel his desire raging through his blood. He had to admit, it would be nice to bury himself deep inside his dear fairy, but there was no way. He did wish her to carry his children, but even if he could get his seed in her, she would likely explode from the size of their child. He reached down with his free hand as he licked her, grasping his throbbing cock in his muscled hand. They'd discovered it was better this way, he could get her off as he relieved his own needs. He felt her stiffen, heard her soft cry as she came on his tongue. He continued to lick and lightly suck as he stroked himself. She moaned again, the pleasure building faster each time he licked her teeny clit. She felt his breath on her, heard him groan as he pumped himself faster and harder. This time, when she flooded his hand with her juices, he came at the same time, sending a stream of thick white liquid arcing through the air to land on the ground in front of him..

Later that evening, Gaeldess sat outside her parents hut with her head on her arms. She loved Taren so much, and she wanted him to have all he deserved. He deserved more than she could give him with her tiny size. As she sniffed, one of the village elders approached her.

"Why do you cry, young one?" he asked.

"Worry not, Elder Calaeron," she said, lifting her head and sitting up straight. "It is a problem all my own."

"But it brings your tears, therefore it is a heavy problem," he said, sitting down next to the girl. "You should speak and lift the weight."

"It's just..." Gaeldess began. "I feel terrible. I cannot please Taren. Cannot give him the children I know he wants."

"That you knew from the start," Calaeron pointed out.

"I know," Gaeldess said, "But I did not know it would hurt this much."

"Perhaps I can be of help." he said, "There is a great sorcerer by the name of Merticai that lives atop Kreios," he trotted back and forth as he spoke. "He is known for his magic and caring heart. He may be able help you. How, I do not know. That would be up to him."

"Really?" Gaeldess asked, hopeful now as she listened intently to the elder's words. "How do I get there?"

"Follow the old trails. They have faded, but are still visible." Calaeron stared intently at her. "But it is a long and perilous journey, not to be taken lightly. Kreios lies far to the north, beyond the borders of our forest here, past many fields and villages. Are you certain you are up to such a journey, young one?"

"I am certain. I must seek this sorcerer out and see if he can help me. You will speak not of this?" she asked, "I do not want Taren to follow me."

"It shall remain between us. Go where your heart tells you to go."

"Thank you, Elder Calaeron."

As the village elder went his way, Gaeldess flew into the house and packed a few things she thought she would need for the journey into a tiny knapsack. She grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote out a short note. She placed the note on the table where her parents were sure to find it. Then she flew out the dorr to where Taren lay sleeping in the fields outside the village. She hovered above him "I love you, Taren," she whispered and lightly kissed his cheek before slipping away in the night.

It was several hours later when Taren was awakened by a tremendous uproar. The whole village was abuzz but Taren couldn't quite hear what the turmoil was about. Then Gaeldess's parents came racing out of the village towards him.

"What is all the hubub?" Taren asked upon their approach.

"Oh Taren, our Gaeldess has left! She must have taken off last night after we went to bed. She left this note on our table for us to find this morning!" Lalel cried, waving the piece of paper at him. Taren picked up the piece of paper but the writing was so small he couldn't read it. So he handed it to Adasser and he read it aloud:

My Darling Taren,
I have left to find a way to better myself for you. Please do not seek me out. I will return when I can. I love you so much, that is why I have left. Please do not worry, and do not feel sad. I promise I will return as quickly as I can. This is something I must do. For me and for us. All My Love,
Gaeldess


Tears sprung to his eyes as he heard her words. Gaeldess had left. He had to find her, regardless of what she requested. He couldn't let her wander around alone in the woods. Who knows what may become of his beloved Gaeldess? He quickly threw together his few belongings and was just about to head off after her when the village elder Calaeron came up to him.
 
"Where do you run in such a hurried pace?" Elder Calaeron asked as Taren threw the last things into his knapsack.

"My dear Gaeldess has left," he said. "I must find her."

"But she does not wish to be found."

"You know where she went, don't you?"

"That I do."

"Tell me!" Taren roared angrily at Calaeron.

"I swore to her that I wouldn't."

"Damn." Taren said. "Bound by your word, I cannot force you to break. Why did you let her go?"

"It is what she needed. She will return, Taren. Do not fear. She has not left you for good. She merely seeks to improve herself for your happiness."

"I will still seek her out," Taren said. "she is everything to me." He turned and sped off, following the faint sparkle trail glittering on the ground.

Gaeldess had come to the edge of the forest. From here on out she would have to be careful. She would have to travel at night and hide during the day to avoid exposing her wings to direct sunlight. So she waited in the shadows of the big trees until the sun was safely below the horizon before venturing out and continuing her travels. Fortunately because pixies stay in the shadows, they are blessed with very good night vision so she was able to navigate easily by the light of the moon and stars. She traveled over meadows and fields, hiding in the tall grasses and under shrubs when the sun was up. She passed over small towns and villages, their lights illuminating her way and helping her travel. She tucked up under the eaves of roofs and under porches when needed to avoid the sunlight as well.

Finally, after a week of arduous travel, she found herself at the edge of a small grove of trees, staring up at the formidable Mount Kreios. The mountain was enormous and rocky with very little vegetation on it. She would have to think about how to get to the top before the sun made it's appearance. She waited there in the tress until the moment was right... the sun had set enough to where she wouldn't be struck by its rays. She gathered her strength and began flying up the mountainside. Resting a few times as she climbed (she was a woodland failry and not used to the higher elevations and thinner air) she finally made it to the top just as the sun was beginning to get perilously close to rising. She knocked on the door, but her small size made her knocking very hard to hear. She knocked as hard as she could but still no one answered the door. Looking behind her, she could see the sun's dangerous rays quickly approaching her and she pouded furiously on the door. If she was hit by the direct sunlight oout her in the open it would sear her wings and she would fall, then the sun would begin burning her skin. It would be fatal to poor Gaeldess and she would never see her dear Taren again.

Gaeldess was pounding on the door while looking for someplace she could hide - but there was none. Just when she thought she would never return home again, the door opened and someone pulled her quickly inside and shut the door.

"Oh thank you, I was afraid I was a goner!" Gaeldess said.

"Who dares trespass?" a deep, gravelly voice called from the shadows of the room.

"Uh, my name is Gaeldess." she said nervously. "I need some help." Then, emerging from the shadows, came a small thin and very old looking man, about four foot tall, with a long white beard that practically touched the floor. He was dressed in a long gray gown and carried with him a crooked stick with a glass ball at the top.

"I am Merticai, what kind of help do you seek?" he asked.

"I have a problem with my size. I was told you may be able to help me."

"You wish to be smaller?" he asked.

"No," she sighed, flying in circles. "I wish to be of an acceptable size for my love, Taren. I am too stinking small, I wish to be bigger."

"You are indeed a small one. Your Taren is not a fairy then?"

"No, he is a human... a woodcutter in the forest where I live."

The old sorcerer laughed long and loud. He held his stomach and bent at the waist. "How do you mate then?"

"That is the problem," Gaeldess said sadly. "I wish to be of a size that I could please him and bare his children."

"This I can do," the sorcerer said, stroking his long white beard. "On one condition."

"Let me guess, you want my first born?"

"Not exactly, my dear," the sorcerer said, "I will enlarge you permanently, if you agree that one year from this date you return to me and bear me a child as well. I need to have a progeny - someone I can pass on my wisdom and powers to. I am getting old and my time grows short on this earth."

Gaeldess thought for a moment, weighing her options. "It is a deal," she said after a long pause. "On one condition."

"Yes?" Merticai said quizzically.

"You rid me of these dratted sparkles as well."

"Done," Merticai said. He took Gaeldess's hand and led her to a bed. "Lie down here," he instructed. Gaeldess did as he said, and then he took his staff and struck the floor with it. As Merticai chanted a mystical spell, the fire in the fireplace swelled:

"Gadurm sinur dolibix sinur,
Akular damen akula,
Hakon a ast tsaran,
Lethodar suh kyrnawi jalaran sinur!"


The sorcerer stepped up to Gaeldess, circling her with the tip of his staff. The glass ball began to glow and she began to feel a warmth tingle at the top of her head. As the sorcerer chanted and thumped his staff, the warmth spread over her entire body. It felt as if thousands of warm hands rubbed her all over. She began to feel the room spin, and she felt like she was floating under an invisible force. The tingling warmth intensified throughout her body. Her stomach began to knot as the invisible hands suddenly focused on her wet pussy. She threw her head back and moaned, arching her back as the pleasure coursed through her. She felt it build, tighter and tighter until she felt like her body would explode, ripping her to pieces.

"Ohhh..." she moaned. She felt like she had to cum but he hadn't touched her. The feeling of an impending orgasm grew stronger and more desperate. Gaeldess needed to cum so bad...

"Please! Oh please..." she cried as her body twisted and bucked in an effort to relieve the raging need within her loins.

She woke laying on the floor, her body still humming from the intense pleasure. She slowly rose to her feet, her eyes widening as everything seemed a normal size, not as gigantic as before. She looked down, marveling at how far away the floor was now. She blushed as she realized she stood naked before the sorcerer.

"Here," he said, tossing her a light brown robe. She slipped it on, stunned into silence as she looked down at her new, large body. She stood tall, maybe 5 foot 6 inches tall now. She was still slender, her breasts just as perky as before. Only now they were the size of cantelopes instead of pinheads. She twirled, her laughter filling the room.

"Thank you so much," she said, stooping a bit to hug Mericai's neck. Her new size would fit Taren perfectly.

"Remember our deal," the sorcerer said. "One year from this date at midnight you will return to me and bear me a son. If you do not, I will seek you out and extinguish your husbands life as well as any children you may have."

"I will return, Ancient One," Gaeldess said, bowing. "my appreciation is unexplainable."

"Be gone," Merticai said. "Your Taren searches for you. Go to him."

Gaeldess ran out, having lost the ability to fly, but not caring. She could finally please Taren. She ran from the hut and down to the edge of the mountain. Looking over the edge, she saw how far down it was. "Hmm, guess I didn't think this through completely!" Looking around, she noticed a old path behind the hut. She carefully climbed down the mountain and began making her way back to her home forest to reunite with her love and show him her new body.

Taren stared up at the bright midday sky with the unrelenting sun. His heart ached to hold his dear Gaeldess once again. He had been searching fruitlessly for many days now and her trail had ran cold. There were no more shiny sparkles in the grass, no more clues to lead his way. Gaeldess was flying, so she left no footprints to track or bent grasses as she passed by. She traveled at night so no one witnessed her passing and could tell Taren which way to go. And she had left no destination in her letter so he would know where to find her. It was looking utterly hopeless. He sighed, sadness filling him. He began to walk again, his short rest over. He followed the old trails, hoping against hope to find her somehow along the way.
 
As he crested a small grassy hill, he saw a lone figure approaching him. The tall, shapely figure was obviously a female. 'What was a female doing out here in the middle of nowhere alone?' He wondered. As he neared, the figure stopped, and he could tell she was staring at him...

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments