Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freeing Samir

50
44 Comments 44
8.0k Views 8.0k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Supernatural Sex Stories
I’d waited so long because I knew it was the last time. We were in the special place I had created. The sea lapped against the shore and the sun was setting on the horizon. It was casting beautiful warm colours across the sky. His hot, naked and toned body pressed against mine beneath the white cotton sheets.

On our four-poster bed, surrounded by sheer drapes, my paradise island was around me, but the location didn’t matter because all I could feel was his huge phallus penetrating into my very depths. My nails clawed at his back in an desperate effort to keep him inside me. I knew the moment wouldn’t, couldn’t go on forever, but to his credit he was trying to make it last as long as possible.

I looked into his perfect deep green eyes. They were slightly obscured by his long, soft brown hair, which fell forward with every plunge of his magnificent cock. Never before had I seen a man that was so perfect. He was everything I’d ever looked for and he was giving me the greatest pleasuring of my life.

Without saying anything we both knew the moment was upon us. He tried to slow his pace to give us more time, but it was always going to be impossible to stop something that was inevitable. No matter how much either of us wanted it to continue the rules were clear. A single tear ran from the corner of my eye and my body shook not only from my impending orgasm, but from the sadness of knowing that I would never get to see him again.

“Thank you, Samir. I will never forget you,” I managed to croak out.

He smiled down at me and held a hand to my face. I was unable to hold it any longer and as the first shockwave of pleasure burst free inside me I felt him erupt and shoot his load. The previous two times had been incredible, but I had never felt anything like it in my life. It rolled on and on. Just when I thought the feelings were slowing another wave would hit and my body trembled from the pure love and joy that I felt.

He held me and I clung to him, desperate to keep hold, but even then I could feel him fading. I knew in moments I would be taken away from my paradise island and would be back in my reality. Part of me worried that I’d never meet a real man who could live up to what Samir had given me, but then I also knew that if Samir had not given me the confidence I wouldn’t even be going out to look.

My eyes grew heavy and instead of fighting the urge to close them I let my lids drift shut. My last glimpse of that world was of his smiling face and the soft sound of his voice, “Goodbye, Gloria.”

***

The explanation should have been easier; he’d certainly had to give it enough times over the past god knows how many thousands of years, but no matter how many times he had said the words he always dreaded the reaction of his new keeper.

“My name is Samir. I am a jinn spirit and at the command of my custodian…”

He was about to reel off the rest of his spiel, but found himself at a loss for words at the beautiful woman in front of him. Her chestnut locks surrounded the perfect heart shape of her face, which took his breath way. Around her slender neck she wore his pendant. It was open and she had obviously worked out how to free the catch, but then he wouldn’t be out from his prison if she hadn’t.

Her mouth was gaping in shock, but she didn’t seem frightened by his sudden appearance in front of her. “Oh my god! She wasn’t lying,” she said when she’d finally been able to find her voice.

He was standing still as she walked around him. Her shock had turned to an amazement and intrigue. He felt strange being subject to such close inspection. She reached out tentatively and touched him on the arm.

“You seem to have an understanding of what I am already,” he said.

“Gloria left me a note with the pendant.”

His face lightened and a smile came to his lips.

“Gloria,” he remembered fondly. “Is she okay?” he asked.

“Oh, well… I’m afraid she died a month ago. I was with her when she went and it was peaceful. I cared for her towards the end, what with her being on her own and all. She had lived in the apartment opposite me since I was a little girl.”

“Had she always been alone?” Samir asked with a real sense of concern in his voice.

“She never mentioned anyone… Well, she often spoke of you in her last days. At the time I thought they were just confused ramblings of an old woman, but now I see she was speaking the truth… Except, you don’t look how she described.”

“How old was she when she passed?”

“Eighty-Six.”

“Oh my. Well she kept hold of the pendant for many years after I last saw her. She was twenty-two when we were together.”

Samir turned and regarded himself in the mirror over the mantelpiece. He ran his hands through his well-cut, short, dark hair and he stared into his piercing blue eyes. Even though they had been every possible colour they always looked like his eyes to him. He smiled when his gaze moved from his own reflection and took in the full picture with her next to him. They did make a striking couple and he thought that her taste was well suited to her own beauty.

If he had been able to choose his own appearance and not be transformed into the dream of the woman in front of him, then he probably would have picked something similar. He’d been so many faces over the years that he had forgotten what his true face actually looked like.

“There are a lot of misconceptions about my kind. We don’t all have the same purpose. Most of us aren’t even trapped in a prison. We are of your world, but most of us decide not to show ourselves. My purpose is to give pleasure, so naturally I appear as someone that is pleasing to you.”

“And there was me worrying you’d come out blue and have a predisposition for bursting into song,” she said, with a smile.

Samir looked confused and was about to question her on why she thought he’d be blue when she told him of a letter that Gloria had left with the pendant.

“One of them was for me explaining what would happen if I opened it. The other was addressed to you.”

She walked over to the coffee table and picked up a small white envelope. After handing it to him, he opened it up and read the letter out loud.

“Dear Samir, I tried my hardest to set you free from your prison, but I am afraid that my heart would not forget and I couldn’t let go of what we shared. Your words gave me the confidence to go out and try and find a man. I looked high and low, but could never find anyone that matched up to you. I hope you’re not sad for me, as the thoughts of times shared with you were enough to lighten even my darkest of days. I knew from a young age that I would pass the pendant onto Audelia, but I couldn’t let go of the pendant until I really had to. She a strong girl and if anyone can help you, it’s her. I will always love you. Gloria.”

He took a seat in the chair that was behind him and just regarded the letter for a moment, before speaking. “I always hoped she’d find someone. Not so that she could set me free, but because I knew she’d always feel like she’d let me down.”

“I don’t understand. Why would she have let you down?”

“Sit Audelia. Let me tell you.”

“Just call me Delia, please. Only Gloria and my Father called me Audelia. I never really liked it.”

He nodded and she took a seat, waiting for this mystical man to explain how he’d ended in her living room.

“As I explained, not all jinn spirits are bound to a prison like your pendant. Most of us live in the deserts away from people. The elders don’t like us interfering with your lives. The trouble is when a jinn watches you it’s hard for us not to want to use our powers to help, or sometimes even hinder what you’re doing.”

“I don’t understand. How is it we can’t always see you, or where you live?” she questioned.

“Can you see the air you breathe? No, but you don’t question its existence. There are lots of different planes within this world, but your senses aren’t tuned into all of them. We have the ability to be able to travel between them.”

“Okay, that makes sense, but how did you end up in a prison?”

“A long time ago I was betrothed to marry a very powerful sílā jinn priestess called Alima. She found out on our wedding day that she had lost my heart to a mortal girl, whom I had been sneaking off and spending time with. Alima was understandably furious and hurt, so she cursed me. I was to spend the rest of my days giving pleasure to mortal woman. Using her powerful magic she trapped me in the pendant. Each new keeper received three wishes for me to pleasure them in whichever way they wanted.”

“That doesn’t sound so bad.”

“On the surface it might seem like a great thing, but when the women fall madly in love with you, only to have their hearts broken, never being able to see me again after our third encounter and end up spending a lifetime alone, the deal doesn’t sound so great.”

“But, Gloria mentioned in her note that there was a way to get you out.”

“It’s true, there is always a way to break the priestess’s curse, but Alima was clever and made it almost impossible to achieve.”

“How? How do you break it?”

“After having the most amazing three experiences with me, you have to completely let me go. Find a new man to love and love him with all your heart.”

“Wow, that’s a lot to put on a girl and not to mention the man that’s got to follow you. Couldn’t you have just made yourself really ugly, or something?”

He laughed and it sounded like music to her ears. “If only it were that simple. No, you see I have no control over what I look like, or where we go. That’s completely up to you and your desires.”

“What if I just said, no? I just won’t do it. I mean, I don’t have to take my three wishes do I?”

“You can’t pass on the pendant until you have, so it sort of puts me in limbo.”

“Oh, okay. Well, maybe you won’t be any good. How do we do it?”

“You just imagine where you want to go and I’ll make it happen.”

“That easy, huh?” She thought for a moment. “What about the beach where you took Gloria? That always sounded so beautiful.”

“That came from Gloria’s mind, so it wouldn’t be exactly the same. You’d never be able to imagine it quite like she did.”

“Oh yeah? Want a bet?” she said, with a cheeky grin. He was caught up by her infectious excitement for the situation.

“Okay. Close your eyes.” She followed his instruction. “And open.”

“Holy Fuck!” she screamed, as she got up off the sandy beach floor and looked around in amazement. She had been instantly transported from her dark, stuffy living-room, to a sunny beach, with the cool salty air blowing in from the sea.

“How did you get it so close?” Samir asked her.

“Gloria became quite the artist and would often paint different landscapes from her time with you.”

“She obviously never painted the bed because that parts missing,” he said smiling, as he looked behind them.

“She may have done, but she never showed me that one. So, you’re saying if I just close my eyes and imagine something it will appear?”

“Yeah, that’s pretty much how it works,” he chuckled. She closed her eyes and he could see the concentration on her face.

“Ta-da!” she beamed.

He turned around interested to see what her imagination had come up with. Gloria’s had been simple, with a solid four-poster bed on the sand. The soft red and orange drapes blew softly in the breeze and at night when the sun was setting candles would surround the bed.

Delia’s creation was a little more substantial. Her bed, which was also four-poster, was made out of thick solid dark wood. Her drapes were pure white, but she hadn’t stopped at the bed. To the right was a large seating area with comfy looking chairs and a bar. There were sun loungers and a grill with food barbequing.

“You can’t expect a girl to free a jinn spirit from a thousand year old curse without eating first, can you?” she said, before she ran barefoot through the sand to get some food from the grill.

He followed and couldn’t help but laugh, as she dug into some sticky barbeque ribs.

“Arh man, if sex with you is as good as these rib then you need to be prepared to be stuck in that pendant for a bit longer.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

You not eating?” she said, between mouthfuls.

“We draw our energy directly from the earth’s elements, so we don’t really need to eat to survive like you do.”

“Oh, that sucks for you,” she said, while tucking into some more ribs.

When she’d finished eating she had fun chasing him around the beach with her sticky fingers. She squealed with laughter when she almost caught him, but he used his genie magic to vanish with a poof of smoke. She was clever though and spun around to see him sneaking up on her. She was about to smear the sticky sauce across his face when he used his magic to clean her hands.

“That’s cheating!” she declared, as she practically rugby tackled him to the sand. They rolled around tickling each other, laughing, while the sea lapped at their toes. When they both couldn’t breathe from laughing so hard they stopped. Their bodies entangled in an embrace they looked up at the clear blue skies.

“Can’t we just stay here, forever, like this?” she asked.

“It’s a nice thought, but what about your life back in your world. There has to be people that would miss you. And, when we both… well once we’ve finished having sex, you will be transported back to your world and I will be back in the pendant.”

“It’s so unfair. You couldn’t help who you fell in love with!”

He held her tight to try and stop her hurting. He didn’t want her feeling bad for him, too many innocent mortal girls had been hurt because of his mistake in the past. He hated that they’d got caught up in his punishment. Alima had known it would hurt him more.

He had to make this as painless for Delia as possible. He knew that meant getting it over with as quickly as he could. The more time they spent together the more she would fall for him. He carried her from their place on the water’s edge back up to the bed. She didn’t speak; she only clung to his body with her arms wrapped around his neck, looking deep into his eyes.

***

I knew as I looked into his eyes, like all the other girls before me I was falling for his charm. It wasn’t just that he was incredibly gorgeous and everything I ever looked for in a man physically, even though that certainly played its part. It was the genuine feeling that he had a good heart and really cared for the women that had been caught up in a revenge attack that wasn’t their fault.

He gently put me down on the bed and with a grin; I gave him a wink and closed my eyes for a second. When I opened them by the power of thought I had removed all of my clothing and was lying naked on the bed.

He smiled and shook his head at my silly ways, but things soon turned serious when he towered over me and started planting softly placed kisses across my entire body. The feel of his soft lips against my skin felt like heaven. I relaxed back and listened to the waves gently lap at the shore, as he kissed every inch of my body.

Time had no meaning in my paradise and I couldn’t tell you how long he lavished my body with caresses and kisses. All I can tell you was by the time I closed my eyes and imagined him naked, my body was aching with desire to a point that I never knew was achievable.

As desperate as I was to feel him inside me, I wanted to feel his tongue on my most intimate area. No sooner had I thought it had he slid lower down my body. I could feel his breath against the wetness of my slick sex.

My moans mixed with the sound of the breaking waves as they crashed against the sand. His expert tongue glided back and forth over my swollen bud and his fingers sunk into my watery depths. My legs clung to his head, trying to pull him deeper, as my body squirmed with pure delight.

I was close and desperate to reach my climax, but he stopped. He came up to kiss my lips and I could taste my own desire on his tongue. His long, hard cock was nestled against me and my hips involuntary ground, mashing my aching pussy against his solid shaft.

I needed him inside me. With our lips still locked in a passionate embrace his drove his cock deep inside me, filling me completely. I was in heaven. Before the thoughts of what I needed had even formed in my mind he was giving it to me.

His fingers interlocked with mine, as his slow, powerful, thrust sent jolt after amazing jolt of pleasure through my body. With an ever increasing pace I knew we both wouldn’t be able to last much longer. The urge to hold off and make the feeling last forever was incredible, but part of me knew that was probably part of the curse, so I let go.

My body tensed and I let out a feral scream of pure ecstasy. I felt him cum deep within me, even though my own orgasm was tearing through my body. It was amazing, just indescribable in words.

Eventually, my fast beating heart and quick breathes started to calm. I held him tight in my arms and as I felt him starting to fade from my grasps, I whispered, “Until next time, Samir.”

***

He was sat in the dark, emptiness of his prison thinking about how Delia was coping in her world, when a sudden blinding light signalled his pendant had been opened.

He was back in Delia’s living room. She was pacing about in front of him, swinging the pendant around her neck.

“Oh good, you’re here. Listen, I’ve had an idea.” She was really animated and seemed to have been drinking a lot of coffee by the number of empty paper cappuccino cups around her.

“Since I got back I’ve been trying to think of a way to get you out of there. It drove me a little crazy to start with,” she rambled on, “but then, after I took a walk to get some coffee and I saw some ladders I got it. I know how to get you out!”

“I’m confused. Slow down, sit down and start again. How are ladders going to help me?”

He was glad when she took a breath and sat down.

“Like I said, I was out walking and I saw some ladders. Well, you see the thing is my friend, Julia, has a phobia of ladders. She proper freaks out if she sees a set, like full blown panic attack. Weird I know and this wouldn’t be an issue most of the time, except she only went and bloody married a window cleaner. So, she had to find a way to get over her fear. She went to counselling and it turns out it stems from a childhood memory of falling off a ladder. Anyway, the way she got around it was by going to see an hypnotherapist and they just made her forget the memory.”

She was wearing the same expression she’d worn at her ‘Ta-da’ moment at the beach.

“All I have to do is go through the three experiences with you and then get a hypnotherapist to make me forget you. That way I can move on and find love. Alima used magic to get you in there. Why can’t I use a human form of magic to get you out?”

“Well, I don’t know if it will work, but it’s worth a try. Where do you want me to take you for the second time?”

“Can’t we just get it over and done with here?”

“I wouldn’t recommend doing it here; it can be too difficult to forget if it’s a place that you have to spend a lot of time in.”

“Okay. I’m ready. I know where we are going.” She closed her eyes.

When she opened them again they were back on Gloria’s beach, but this time instead of Delia’s extravagant bed stood Gloria’s simple design.

“After I got back I remember you saying about Gloria’s bed and I was intrigued to find out if she had done a painting. I’ve been putting off clearing out her apartment. She’d left her place to me in her will. I decided to move over to that apartment. It’s bigger and lighter and has a beautiful little sun terrace. When I was clearing out her bedroom I found a painting of you and her cuddling on this bed watching the sun set.”

“She must have been an amazing painter because this is just how I remember it.”

“Do you mind me bringing you back here? I don’t want to step on your memory of Gloria.”

He hesitated and she must have picked up on it, because no sooner were they on the beach had she moved them to a cliff top view overlooking the island.

“Let’s just get it done quickly,” she suggested. He understood her reasons. And before he knew it they were making love. He didn’t spend the time teasing her like he had done last time; instead he just thrust straight into her. Even though he hadn’t warmed her up his cock slipped easily into her pussy. He found his pace and her hand came to rub her clit, as he pounded into her.

Soon she was above the clouds in more than the sense of being on a cliff top. Her cries of delight signalled her climax and he was back in the darkness of his prison.

***

I opened my pendant and waited for Samir to appear.

“Can you see him?” I asked Doctor Franklin, who was stood beside me.

“Yes! My god! That’s amazing,” the doctor responded.

“So, now can you tear up the papers to have me sectioned and promise that when I get back you’ll perform the hypnosis for me?”

I was happy to see him rip up the papers in front of me. Samir was just standing in a shocked surprise at what was happening in front of him.

“I want to get this over and done with. I think Alima might have put something in the curse that is making my love for you even stronger. I can’t stop thinking about you and even when I sleep you torment me in my dreams. Doctor Franklin has agreed to help us, but he says the longer this goes on the harder it will be for me to completely forget you.”

Samir nodded his head to say he’d understood and I closed my eyes.

I knew from the last times that no matter how quick we made it, the feelings of desire were still going to be increased. I had taken us to a blank white room. The doctor had suggested that it would be easier when it came to removing things.

I led him over to the bed and sat him on the edge. Straddling him, I took his head in my hands and rested my forehead against his. “I’m going to get you out of this Samir. You have a good soul and you don’t deserve what Alima has done to you.”

I kissed his lips; those soft, beautiful lips that had brought me so much pleasure. I lined his head up at the entrance of my wet and ready sex and let my weight go. I slid down his entire length. As I slowly started to ride his impressive phallus I looked him in the eyes and told him, “I can do this Samir. I will do it for all the girls before me. I will do it for you to be free and I will succeed, so I can find happiness without you.”

I pushed him flat on his back and rode him harder, panting as my will to succeed increased with every bounce. With the over powering feeling of desire building to epic proportions inside me I knew my will was strong enough.

I took a long look at the face that I soon hoped to forget forever and came with an incredible scream.

***

She was walking along the street and talking on her phone when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

“Listen, I’ve got to go. I’ll be home soon. I love you.”

She hung up her phone and turned around to see an old man behind her. She didn’t know him, but there was something in his eyes that made her think for a second that she did.

“I think you dropped this,” the elderly man said, with a smile. He handed her back a pendant.

Her hand went to her neck when she realized it was gone, before taking it from the man.

“Thank you. I was so busy talking to my fiancé on the phone I didn’t even notice. I would have been so sad to have lost it. A dear old friend left it to me in her will. The catch on the pendant is broken and now the catch for the chain keeps coming undone. I keep thinking I should get it fixed, but I never seem to get around to it.”

“Some locks are best left opened I think,” he said with a wink.

She got the funny feeling she knew him again, but shook off her thoughts when her phone started ringing.

“Sorry, It’s my fiancé again,” she said as she rejected the call. “I’ll call him back. I’m getting him some ingredients for him to cook me a special anniversary dinner. When I moved into the apartment across the hall, he moved into the one I used to live in. We sort of hit it off straight away and both fell madly in love with each other. Sorry, I don’t know why I told you any of that.”

The old man just smiled at her, before turning to walk away. Her phone started ringing again, but she was somehow drawn to the old man again.

“Thank, Mr… Wait, I don’t know your name,” she called after him.

The old man continued walking away, but before he got to the corner he turned and replied, “My name is Samir and I thank you Delia.”

With that he was gone. Had she not had to answer the ringing phone she may have stopped to wonder how he knew her name.

Published 
Written by Jayne33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments