Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Fucking Valentine's Day!

"It should have been a romantic Valentine's Day..."

93
50 Comments 50
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"Tony wanted to make it the perfect romantic Valentine's Day for Val, but things turned out much differently than he had planned."

"Honestly, Val, who spends Valentine's Day hunting all over the city for a damned Ouija Board?"

"Did you or did you not specifically say that we could do anything I wanted today?"

"Well, yes. But I assumed that meant going to see a chick flick or an art museum. Not scouring the town's resale and consignment shops looking for a ridiculous board game. Why can't we simply go to the department store or toy store to purchase a new one?"

"Because, Anthony, it needs to be an original board!"

I stopped and took a deep breath in, letting it out slowly. I know I'm in trouble when my wife calls me Anthony instead of Tony. The last thing I want to do is to be in the doghouse on Valentine's Day. So, fuck it! If she wants to waste the day searching for a needle in a haystack, then that's what we’d do.

"Are you sure you don't want a second round before we leave this cozy bed?"

Val sighed. “Well, you were a very generous lover in round one. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to reward you before making you tag along on what might feel like a wild goose chase.”

She gave me a seductive look and slipped under the covers and between my legs. I thought I was thoroughly spent from our earlier lovemaking, but from the first moment her wicked tongue met my flaccid cock, it was as if her saliva was a magical elixir.

"Oh, Val!" I moaned. "I love growing in your mouth."

"Mmm hmmph," was all she could manage with her mouth full of my hardening shaft.

I closed my eyes and gave into the euphoria caused by Val's tongue as it swirled around the head and dipped into its tiny opening.

As she fondled my balls and moved my rod deeper into her throat, my loins hummed with desire and lust. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife's pussy, but if I could only ever have her oral skills as a means to achieve orgasm for the rest of my life, I'd die a happy man.

She licked and sucked, moaning as if she were devouring some delicacy. Maybe that was part of why this was so enjoyable. She genuinely enjoyed oral sex. Past lovers had been adequate at best, opening their mouths and leaving me to do most of the work, making me not want to bother more often than not. But Val's mouth made love to my cock and balls and always left me feeling wasted.

When she felt the telltale signs of my imminent climax, she reached for my hands and guided them to her head, saying something unintelligible. But we've danced this tango enough times for me to know she was inviting me to push her head down onto my cock and take charge for the final act.

I grabbed two handfuls of wavy red locks and thrust my dick into her throat, fucking her face as though she were a dirty porn star. Her moans encouraged me as I sped up and enjoyed the obscene noises my cock made each time it lodged itself, cutting off her air.

As my sac constricted, I continued my erotic assault of her mouth until my balls let go, shooting my seed deep into Val's throat. She choked down every drop, curled up into my chest, and said, "You’re welcome."

I laughed and pulled her in close. “Thank you seems rather pale after that mind-altering experience,” I panted.

“I love sucking your cock, Tony,” she said in a sleepy voice.

She’d worn herself out with that amazing head and left me in a dream-like state of utter contentment. Needless to say, we drifted back off to sleep.

When we woke again an hour later, Val was annoyed that we were getting a later start on the rest of our day than planned.

“It’s your fault; you wore us both out with that oral workout. Well worth it, too, if you ask me.”

“You’re incorrigible. Let’s get a move on before the whole day disappears while we lollygag in bed.”

“You say that like it’s a bad thing,” I said as I let a single finger trace gently along the soft skin of her full, luscious breast.

“Anthony!”

“Okay, okay,” I laughed.

Another hour later, we were showered, dressed, and on our way out the door.

“Why can’t we just call all of these places and ask if they have an old Ouija Board?”

“Because they might not have the specific one I am looking for,” she answered as if I were utterly dense.

“But at least if we call ahead, we will know whether or not they even have a board worth looking at.”

I could see that I was finally making sense to my sassy, stubborn redhead. She agreed, and we split up the list of vintage, resale, and consignment shops.

As it turned out, there were five Ouija boards in Manhattan. There was one in Brooklyn as well, but the shop's owner confirmed that it was a much newer version.

The first three shops were a bust, and the fourth one, although promising at first, turned out to be a Volo Talking Board, created by the same man who’d invented the Ouija Board but with a different configuration. It was a cool piece, but not what Val was looking for, so we moved on from The Salvation Army Thrift Shop and Donation Center with one more stop in our quest.

The final store was the Vintage Thrift Shop. I poked around, looking at all kinds of would-be treasures while Val went to find the manager. When she didn’t come back for a while, I went in search of her.

I found her in a small office examining an original Ouija Board, created circa 1890-1891 by the Kennard Novelty Company. It was in mint condition and precisely what Val was looking for.

I grinned, “Well, that didn’t take nearly as long as I thought it would. Let’s get this purchased so that we can be on our way. We still have plenty of time to do something romantic for Valentine’s Day.”

But the manager shook her head. “I cannot sell it to you. It is too dangerous.”

“Look, um, Nadia,” I read her name tag. “You have an item my wife wants, and I have money to pay for it. So, tell us the price, and let’s get this transaction completed.”

“This is not for sale, it has been used to summon Zburator, and you would be risking allowing this impropriety into your home,” she said in an accent I surmised was Romanian.

Val looked intrigued. “What is a Zburator?”

“Is it some sort of monster?” I asked.

“No, not a monster; a deity. Zburator is a dragon-like demon who makes himself look like a man.”

“And what makes him dangerous?”

“Zburator torments young wives and maidens with intense feelings of desire and sexual obsession. It is said that he slides into the beds of young women, especially recently married ones, and does indecent things with them, although he cannot be seen by other people.”

It took every ounce of energy not to burst out laughing. Even Val rolled her eyes.

Nadia continued. “You think I am a foolish old woman believing in wives’ tales. But there are stories in my family of how this is true.”

“Okay, is there some way that we can fix the curse? I don’t have any interest in your seductive dragon god. I just want to summon one of my ancestors,” Val whined.

ChloeH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeH

“It cannot be fixed.”

I was losing my patience. “I will give you a thousand dollars for the game.”

Nadia looked conflicted. “It’s not a game. And I should refuse your offer. But if you are willing to give such a large sum of money, I will sell it to you. However, you must understand that I take no responsibility for anything untoward that happens. Do not come to me later and beg for your money back.”

I reached for my wallet and pulled out my credit card.

“No credit; cash only.”

Inhaling sharply, I tucked the plastic back in its slot and pulled out the wad of cash I had taken out of the ATM the day before to bankroll what I thought was going to be a day of Valentine’s romance. I forked over the bills with a grimace and asked for a receipt.

“Do not come back,” Nadia warned again in an ominous voice as we left.

“Not planning to,” I answered curtly.

But the look on my wife’s face reminded me that this day was all about her, not me. So, I smiled at Val and said, “Well, that took less time than planned. What’s next?”

“Let’s go home,” she suggested, excitement in her eyes and her voice.

My cock twitched. “Whatever my fair lady wishes.”

But when we got home, it was evident that while I wanted to play with her body, she wanted to play with her newly acquired game.

“Is there a way to play strip Ouija?” I asked.

That earned me a massive eye roll, so I sighed and resigned myself to playing along.

“So, I looked up this Zburator character and found he is part of Romanian lore. I can’t find any connection to the Ouija Board, so Nadia must have been making that up to boost the price.”

“Gee, you think?” I asked sarcastically.

“You don’t need to be so snarky; you’re the one who blurted out the thousand-dollar offer.”

I nodded. “You’re right. I’m sorry. Now, if we aren’t gonna conjure some Romanian god to invade your pussy, what’s the plan with this game?”

“I know it’s not what you had in mind for Valentine’s Day, but I’d like to have a séance and try to speak with my great-great-grandfather,” Val said, biting her bottom lip.

“Seriously?”

“Well, yeah. Please! It’s corny, I know, but his name was Valentine, and he died on this day in 1852. I was named after him.”

“He’s a few more greats then if he was that old,” I said, blowing out an exasperated breath.

Then I sighed; this was my fault. I’d gotten her interested in this whole genealogy thing by giving her a membership to Ancestry.com for Christmas. So, I sucked it up.

“Okay, what needs to happen?”

Thirty minutes later, we’d set the scene with a spooky-looking candle. It was part of our Halloween decorations and was the only candle I could find. It seemed fitting, though, since we were trying to talk to an old dead guy.

She did the cleanse thing with salt water since we had no sage, and then we sat in chairs facing each other with our knees touching and the Ouija board resting on our laps.

“Put your pointer and middle finger on the planchette.”

“The what now?”

“The planchette; this pointer thingy.”

“Got it.”

Val shot me a look that reminded me to take this seriously. So, to humor her, I did.

“We call upon the spirit world and welcome any kind spirits to talk to us,” she said. I wanted to warn her that maybe we should be more specific so as not to conjure up that Zburator dude accidentally. But before I could, everything went dark.

“Damn it, the power just went out. Must be the ice on the electrical wires coming into the house.”

“Could it just be the circuit breakers?”

“I don’t think so. Look, I really need to check it out. We won’t have any heat if the power stays out, and I don’t want the pipes to freeze.”

“Fine, I guess we can finish this later. Need any help with the power?”

“No, but thanks for offering. You can just stay here, cozy on the couch. Hopefully, it’s something I can take care of; I’ve checked on my phone, and it doesn’t seem to be a local outage.”

As it turned out, several breakers had tripped. I wasn’t sure why, so, to be safe, I went outside and cleared the ice away from where the electrical entered the house.

When I came inside and went back into the living room, I found Val lying naked on the couch, looking well-used. Her hair was disheveled, and her mascara was smudged.

“What the fuck?”

“Oh, my God, Tony. You were amazing! I didn’t mean to doze off while you fixed the power, and I thought you’d be mad, but you were so aroused! Stripping me slowly and seductively was such a turn-on. So much so that I couldn’t resist your decadent fingers pummeling my pussy. God, you made me cum so hard.”

I stood there, confused as fuck.

“Which is why I gave you that amazing blow job and sucked on your balls. Although you lasted so long, I eventually stopped, bent over the couch, and begged you to take me from behind. I’ve never cum so hard in my life!”

I rubbed my eyes and tried to make sense of everything she told me.

“But the best part was when you convinced me to take your cock up my ass. Holy hell, the way you pumped into my backside was so feral. Who knew that anal would become my new favorite? I think I want my ass fucked every night now. Isn’t that crazy?”

“Val, what are you talking about? I never touched you.”

“Don’t be silly. I didn’t dream something that incredible. I mean, your staying power was insane!”

Suddenly, the candle that had still been burning from the séance blew out. I looked at Val, and she looked back with her eyes wide with disbelief.

“No, I mean, just no. I didn’t summon Zburator. We didn’t even finish the…”

“No, we didn’t.”  

The directions had been clear.

When you’re done, close the board. This is an important step. After your session, slide the planchette to “GOODBYE” and remove your hands.

“Oh, God, Tony? What have I done?” Val cried, mortified at the thought that she’d allowed this demon to enter her.

“It’s okay; it wasn’t your fault,” I reassured her. “By leaving the board open, we must have allowed Zburator to enter your dream while I was out fixing the lights. Other than the fact that you had some amazing sex dream, there’s no harm done, right?”

Val nodded. We agreed to put the game away in the closet. And that should have been that.

But after Zburator, our sex life was never the same. I wasn’t seductive enough, my dick wasn’t big enough, and I didn’t want to ravage her ass every night. It was a fucking nightmare!

So, now, because I love my wife, during the week, she puts up with my less-than-stellar lovemaking (her words, not mine), and every weekend we use that cursed Ouija Board to summon that fucking demon guy to keep her happy.

Happy Fucking Valentine’s Day!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments