Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Coming Of Age Part 1

"Poor confused Thomas heads to a masquerade"

4
4 Comments 4
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I can see it in your eyes. The lust. The want. The need. Confusion. I can sense the rise in your arousal as I walk by you as if you don’t exist. I can hear your heart race, and see you break out in a sweat. I can sense every twitch of your cock, and feel you resist the urge to stroke your cock right there in the cafeteria, surrounded by your classmates.

But what I sense the most is your confusion. You don’t understand why you’re attracted to me. I’m not your type. Never have you seen anyone like me before, but the unbridled lust you feel is almost too much to bear. You like petite women, usually blonde, with small boobs and a round ass. I know that this is your type. I’ve seen you with them before. They fall all over you and tell you how amazing you look. How your hair is just ‘so cute’ and they can’t help but touch it. They turn you on, and marvel at the size of your cock making you swell even bigger. Yet, every time, you walk away still unsatisfied. Still with a need for release that you can only find with yourself. And now, here I am and you are raging with lust.

I am the complete opposite of anyone you would ever consider beautiful. But yet something about me compels you like a moth to the flame. I’m 5’5”, light mocha skin, with freckles across my nose and cheeks. I have small, but lush full lips, and hazel eyes that can see into your soul. My curves would make any man salivate with my size 20 hips, heart shaped ass, and G cup chest. The swell of my chest over the sweetheart neckline of my top sends more blood to your cock. Paired with my thigh high boots, you fantasize about what you would do with me given half a chance.

Once you realize that you have been staring, you see me staring back at you.

“It’s not nice to stare,” I whisper to you.

You face contorts into even deeper confusion. How can you hear me whisper, when you never saw my lips ever move? I smile and laugh inwardly. You hear my laugh in your head, it sounds like musical birds paired with tinkling bells. And quickly, you turn around. You have no idea what’s going on, but you know that you are harder than you ever been. You quickly get up, grab your things, and leave your friends with some excuse as to why you suddenly need to leave. The whole time you walk back to your dorm room with your coat hiding your raging hard on.

Once you reach your dorm you immediately grab a towel and get in the shower. Vigorously you stroke your raging cock thinking about what I look like naked. You think of what it would be like to impale your eleven inch cock deep into my pussy and my tight asshole. You think about how I will moan and call out your name. You think of me taking the entire length of you deep into my throat and you spilling all your seed into my throat. And with that final thought, your balls pull up and you release your seed into the shower. You moan with every jerk and twitch of your cock, watching all of your seed spattering all over the walls of the shower. Panting, you finish washing, clean the shower. Drying off, you wrap your towel around you and exit the bathroom.

You walk over to your computer and sit down. Flipping it on, you check your email. You see an email, marked private, from an unknown email address. You open it and see an invitation for a masquerade ball on the 5th of November, 2014 for the 25th birthday of Eva Lily Singleano. Who is this person, and why did you get an invite? You read on seeing that the ball is at the famous Singleano Mansion at the top of Midnight Hill on the other side of town. Reputation and rumor said that the place was haunted and that the only people that lived there were ghosts and the grounds man.

You go to delete it, thinking this was some sort of joke that your friends are playing on you. But, you can’t. You seem unable to move to delete it. Pushing it to the back of your mind, you get up and get dressed. You still have to sit through two more classes today, and you have a test in one.

The rest of the week passes by uneventfully, though you notice my absence in the cafeteria.

antonella_2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonella_2

‘Where are you?’ you wonder day after day. You want to catch just a glimpse of me, yet I keep my presence hidden from you. There is too much at stake to give in to what I am feeling, and what you feel too. I stay hidden away in my mansion, preparing for my coming of age celebration.

Today is the 5th and you have no classes since it is Saturday. You decide to sleep in and relax. It was a tiring week, and frankly, studying had no appeal whatsoever. Looking at the clock, you see that it is 6pm. You suddenly hear a knock on your door.

"Go away!" you yell.

You have no interest in getting up right now. You were dreaming of me, naked beneath you, as you caress my curves with my nipple in your mouth. Such a vivid dream that felt so real. The knock turns to pounding, and up you get angrily. Throwing open the door, you growl, “What the fuck do you want?”

"Are you Signor Fellington?” the man asks with a thick Italian accent.

“Yeah,” you answer with belligerence, for being rudely awaken from your dream.

“Signora Singleano requests that you wear this to the ball tonight so that she may recognize you as her guest of honor,” the man said.

He hands you the package, bows and leaves. It is a large black box, wrapped in a red bow with a note attached with your name scrawled in a flowing cursive you’ve never seen before. Exotic. Sexy. Feminine.

You stare at the package. A mix of fear and anticipation course through your veins. You had forgotten all about the masquerade tonight. And what did this guy mean as 'guest of honor'? You dismiss the thought and move to the bedroom. Laying the package on the bed you open it. Inside you see a note with your name on it. Opening it, you read:

Thomas,

I hope you think me not to forward for choosing your choice of dress for tonight. I just wanted to make sure that you were properly outfitted so that I may find you at my party tonight. You are my guest of honor, and should be respected as so. I look forward to properly meeting tonight instead of stolen glances across the cafeteria. At least tonight, I’ll expect you to stare.

Yours,

Eva


Stunned, you realize who I am. The girl in the cafeteria, the one you lusted after, but never knew her name or who she was. You sit the note down and look in the box. Everything you need is there, all the way down to the black silk boxers. You note the exquisite softness of the suit and think about how it must have cost a fortune. ‘I can’t wear this,’ you think. But, your intrigue and curiosity force that thought out of your mind. Blindly, you shower, and get dressed. You look at yourself in the mirror and can’t believe how well it looks and fits. And the silk boxers rub gently against your cock, almost as if I am brushing my fingertips along your cock. You shake your head at this thought and move toward the door to leave, grabbing your mask on the way out. You have a half hour to cross town and make it to Midnight Hill to arrive on time.

As you arrive, you see lots of expensive cars. You even see old American Muscle Classics like yours, only nicer. Like they were new right out of the factory from 1969. ‘What a great year for cars!’ you think. You pull up and hand the valet your keys, and he hands you a ticket. Tucking it safely into the pocket of your suit jacket, you look up at the mansion. Built of stone, similar to a castle, it is truly a sight to behold. The massiveness of the towers and the expert masonry work by themselves are overwhelming. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice a shadow in the window. When you glance that way, I hide so that you can’t see my shadow. It is my coming of age ceremony, and my excitement grows now that you are here. I turn to finish getting ready, tonight has yet to even begin.




This is my first posted story. Please be honest with your thoughts, and I will hopefully post the rest of the story if it is liked. Thanks.

Published 
Written by LusciousLexyy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments