Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Beach Cove Encounter

"Matt has an unexpected encounter at the beach."

22
15 Comments 15
16.8k Views 16.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

 

It was the hottest day of the summer and all I kept thinking about was my favorite beach. I found this spot three days ago. After working outside all day servicing air conditioners, I decided to stop there for a refreshing dip in the cool water. It is located in a secluded cove and the hike to it is well worth it.

Arriving in the late afternoon, I quickly change into my swim trunks. Taking the twisting foot path over a tree studded hill, the gentle lapping of the waves can be heard as I approach. Emerging from the path, I run to the water, diving in. The cool water is a pleasant shock to my body as I surface and float on my back, enjoying the peace and quiet.

As I continue to float along the shore line, there is a just audible sound coming from around the bend. I stop floating and wade quietly in waist deep water just past the bend. The sound grows louder and I recognize the moans of a woman. Coming into view, I see a beautiful woman with her head resting back on the rock out cropping. She is wearing only white bikini bottoms and her white t-shirt in her lap.

Her eyes are closed and her long blonde tresses cover, yet show a hint of her breasts. With legs slightly parted and knees bent her hand is hidden from view.

"Oh God that's it, I'm cumming!"

I have removed my trunks and am masturbating as she comes. Before I can quietly slip away, she looks over at me, smiles. There is a strand of love juice suspended from her index finger as she beckons me over.

"Come on over here and see what I have to offer you."

She then raises her finger above her open mouth, letting the strand of love juice drip onto her waiting tongue.

"Mmmm, tastes so good."

I feel myself being drawn to her, it is like I have no control. The aura about her is intoxicating and I find myself standing next to her.

My hand releases the swim trunks from its grasp. "N-N-Nora, is that you?"

"Shhh, all in good time."

Her mouth wraps around the circumcised head of my cock. My ball sac is being fondled by her hand. Her other delicate hand wraps around my shaft, sliding up and down. Her tongue swirls around the head of my cock.

Within minutes I feel my cock throb as cum rises up the long, erect shaft.

"Oh Damn, I'm cumming!"

Nora pumps my shaft faster as I release the first load in her mouth. Somehow I come more than ever before, filling her mouth with my cream. Nora swallows every drop as my cock spasms until it is drained.

"Mmmm, delicious. Now lay on your back, Ma

It feels surreal as I lay on my back and Nora straddles my face. She brings her pussy to my waiting mouth and I lick the length of her slit. I suck on each swollen lip, swirling my tongue over the folds.

“Oh God Matt, shove your tongue in my pussy!”

Nora pushed herself down on my mouth even harder and my tongue slipped into her honeypot. I did not care how this woman knew my name, or that she looked like Nora. My need to taste the love juice of this woman was overpowering and I shoved my tongue deep in her honeypot.

“Oh yes, fuck me with your tongue!”

While I swirled my tongue in her wetness, she reached down and rubbed her clit as she took her other hand and stroked my flaccid cock until the stiffness returned. Her moans grew louder as my tongue licked her G-spot and her hand tightened around my cock she jerked the shaft.

“Oooooohhhh, that’s it. Lick me there.”

I swirl my tongue around her “spot” as her juice flow from her pussy. I swallow as much of her cream as I can, some trickles down my chin. She rubs her pussy over my mouth and screams out.

“Cumming, Oh Shit!”

Her body stiffens as she reaches the pinnacle of her orgasm. Her cream keeps filling my mouth in what seems to be a never ending flow. This woman who claims to be Nora, moves from my mouth and down my body. Her pussy leaves a trail of juice from my mouth to my now very erect cock.

Her pussy slides along my cock as she rises up on her knees. Holding my stiff rod with one hand, she slowly lowers herself onto my phallus.

tastyELLYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyELLYY

"Aaaaaahhhh, you're so tight."

Looking over her shoulder as she rides me she says, "I'm glad you like it."

Her pussy grips my cock hard as she slides up and relaxes as she slides down. Being in the reverse cowgirl position I watch her ass cheeks tighten while squeezing my cock. I suck on my finger, then place the fingertip against her anal opening.

"Oh yes, put your finger in!"

I push my index finger slowly in her ass, I can feel my cock moving in her pussy. The faster she slides along my cock, the faster my finger fucks her ass.

The two of us simultaneously come and I cry out, "Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!" as my cream fills her pussy. She cries out, "Oh God!" as her juice flows over my scrotum.

She lays back on me, my cock slipping from her pussy. I fell asleep and upon waking I notice I'm alone on the beach. Waking, I see that something was dragged in the sand to the water. Standing, I am naked and find myself drawn to the water. Wading in waist deep, I hear a loud splash and note that whatever it is, it's big.

Scanning the surface, I watch and soon enough something large jumps out of the water. I rub my eyes in disbelief when suddenly, I feel something brush my leg. Breaking the surface about twenty feet away in another leap out of the water, it's the woman who looks like Nora. Except, she has a tail!

"W-W-Who are you?"

"I'm Nora, your wife."

"T-T-That's impossible, Nora died last year when the scientific submersible she was in exploded. She was at twenty three thousand one hundred sixty nine feet in the Mariana Trench."

"I know it's hard to believe, Matt. At the instant of the explosion, the goddess Astargatis appeared. She offered me a life as a mermaid and promised I would see you one more time."

"I'm wearing the pendant you gave me the day before the dive and our matching wedding band."

With one flick of her tail, she is right in front of me. Holding up her hand, I see that it is indeed the matching band and the pendant I gave her of two dolphins kissing suspended around her neck.

"I don't have much time, Matt. This is my final farewell to you, my life is now the sea. I love you with all my heart and for all eternity. I will never forget you and every time you venture out on the sea, I will keep you safe."

"I love you with all my heart, Nora. Now and for all eternity. You will forever be in my heart and soul."

We kiss one last time and Nora swims away on her back, waving as the sun sets. I turn and wade back to the beach. I put on my trunks and take the twisting foot path back to my car. When I arrive home, there on the end table in the living room is a small box and a note, which reads;

 

"To my one true love who will forever be in my heart and soul. I want you to move on with your life and find someone to spend the rest of your life with.

Love,

Nora

 

I open the box and there is a lapel pin identical to Nora's pendant. I break down in tears and promise to always wear the pin.

This all took place four years ago and I still do not know how the note and gift came to be on that table. I go to the cove every day in hopes to see Nora, but to no avail. When I do go out to sea for some sport fishing, I swear I see her in the distance jumping out of the water, near sunset.

I have met a wonderful, supporting and loving woman whom I have shared this with. We are planning a future together.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

  **  

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1  

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments