Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Seduction Of The Vampire

"The way his hand trailed down my arm made my pulsating cunt wet & made me moan pleasurably as he dug his vampire fangs into my neck"

21
8 Comments 8
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

My name is Charlotte Bennett, and it was the year 1912, London England when I met him. The demon from hell named Daniel Somerhalder.

I had been working as a bartender at the local pub serving customers, who were loud, cheerful, and merry after a few drinks. It was that same night, as the full moon shone down in the night sky, that he walked in. Daniel Somerhalder, the demon from hell.

Sure, on the outside he was a very attractive man dressed in a dark suit and hat with chiseled cheekbones. But he was the devil in disguise. I hadn't known he was the devil when I first met him a month ago when he arrived in town and I took a liking to him. But I had seen him one night draining some woman's neck with his fangs. He had blood dripping down from his mouth. I knew then that he was the devil himself.

He sat down on a stool at the bar and asked for a bourbon as he took off his hat.

As I prepared his drink, my hands trembled. But I took a deep breath and then breathed out to control myself. I got myself together and handed him his drink. I turned to leave, but his hands clamped down on mine and I faced him.

"Do not be afraid of me," he said in a Canadian British accent staring deeply into my eyes. "I shall not harm you."

I blinked my eyes and smiled at him, feeling the attraction between us.

He stayed until closing and sat on the stool and watched as the last punter left. Daniel watched as I was about to lock the door.

"It's closing time, time to go," I said.

Daniel stood up and placed his hat on his head and walked towards me and pinned me against the door. He caressed my right cheek with the back of his hand sending a sensation down to my pussy making me moan with pleasure.

"How did you do that?" I ask with curiosity.

He just smiled. "I have lived for a very long time and learned a thing or two about pleasing a woman with just one touch," he replied. Daniel trailed his fingers of his left hand down my arm making my body tremble and I let out a moan of delight.

I looked at him breathing heavily. I wanted him there and then.

Daniel leaned forward to whisper into my ear. "All in good time, my dear." He looked at me, smiled, and then touched his hat. "Good night, Charlotte." He opened the door and walked out

I watched him lustfully, walking away down the dark street. How did he do that? How did he please me with just a single brush of his hand? Was it a devil thing?

I lay in bed tossing and turning trying to get to sleep, but all I could think about was him. Touching, caressing, and kissing me in places that would make my body tremble and explode with pleasure.

I was beginning to dream that Daniel was in my bedroom kissing me, getting in between my legs, with his lips over my bare heaving bosoms. His lips trailed down my slender, but curvy figure down to my wet cunt that wanted his dick deep inside me. I gripped the sides of the pillow and arched my back as I moaned pleasurably as he put his face to my pussy and flicked his tongue. My body heaved up and down in ecstasy as his tongue flicked faster. I felt an orgasm building up inside me and then I exploded and cried out.

My eyes flung wide open and I jolted upwards. What a dream! I glanced at the window and jumped when I saw Daniel standing there by the window in his suit glancing out the window.

Daniel turned to me with a cocky smirk curled around his lips. His left hand was in his trouser pocket as he leaned against the wall. "Hello, Charlotte," he said.

CorneliaDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CorneliaDoll

"How did you get in here?" I asked.

He just smiled and walked over to me pushing me back against the bedpost. "I am a vampire," he told her casually. "I can do many things."

"You're not going to kill me, are you?" My body began to tremble with fright.

"I told you earlier, I won't harm you and I keep my promise," Daniel told her. "You have my word."

I gulped.

He sat down on the bed beside me. "You were dreaming about me, weren't you?" a smile crept around his lips.

My chest heaved up and down as my temperature began to rise. I cried out in pleasure as a single touch of his hand on me made me turned on. I watched as his left hand travelled up in between my legs underneath my white nightgown to my wet cunt and began fondling it. I arched my back with pleasure as I pointed my toes with ecstasy. My body trembled beneath his touch as I orgasmed hard. I breathed heavily.

Daniel undid his suit jacket, throwing it off and then took off his white shirt to show his toned bare chest.

I sat up and kissed him hungrily with passion. My fingers undid his trousers and they slipped off. I leaned back against the bed and watched as Daniel towered over me. My eyes lingered down to his hard cock and then sat back up and began stroking it along the shaft then took him in my mouth.

He groaned loudly with pleasure as his right hand pressed down on my head to go deeper. Daniel threw back his head and moaned louder. He threw me back against the bed roughly and moved swiftly in between my legs. Daniel watched my face as I gasped in pleasure as he thrust deeply into my wet cunt.

I wrapped my legs around his waist for deeper penetration. I didn't realise as I had my eyes closed that we had risen in the air together as one. When I did open my eyes, I saw his beautiful face and saw his eyes turn black as night, then I screamed loudly in pain as I felt his vampire fangs dig deeply into the side of my neck. My eyes trembled as we fucked harder and harder.

We lowered back down to the bed and fucked harder and faster making the bedpost bang loudly against the wall. Daniel and I fucked so hard that it felt like an earthquake shaking. The bed thudded and squealed beneath us. He rolled us over and he took me from behind gripping my hips with his hands.

I had never ever had wild and satisfactory sex before, until now. I moaned and moaned with pleasure. "Harder!" I practically screamed out.

Daniel fucked me harder and then rolled us back over so he was in between my legs again and his dick was still inside me and hadn't slipped out. Not once. He dug his vampire fangs back into my neck as he fucked me harder and faster still.

I moaned and moaned. "Oh, God! Harder!"

He moved faster and harder still. I wondered how he could keep going for so long. Maybe because he was already dead, his sex drive was heightened. Daniel fucked me harder and faster as he moaned loudly. His hot breath on my face.

The bed was thudding and squealing so hard that I thought it was going to break.

"Harder!" I screamed. I was on the verge of orgasm.

Blood trickled out from my neck just as our bodies convulsed together as one a few minutes later, as we reached the sweet heavenly bliss of climax.

The bed broke beneath us but that just made us giggle.

Having sex with a vampire was phenomenal!

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments