Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adam's Turn

"Adam’s side of events following our first time swinging."

42
5 Comments 5
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Continuation of how we got into swinging."

Anna and I headed out to brunch with Beth and Matt when we woke up from our first time swapping. Things seemed good between everyone. We all had smiles on our faces.

After we parted, we returned home. Anna and I had several long discussions about how the night went and how it could have been better. We never really discussed doing it again. We just left it open-ended, however, it felt like she was not interested. The following Friday, I got a text from Beth.

"I'd love to play with you again," she sent.

"I am not sure Anna wants to meet up again. Things didn't go that well last weekend," I replied.

"Who said anything about Anna? Why don't you let me ride you all alone?"

"You think Matt would be cool with that?"

"He is begging me to!"

"Anna and I need some time. I just want to respect her."

She then sent a picture of herself wearing a black lace bra, matching thong with stockings, and a garter belt. Now, Beth was a beautiful, full-figured woman. She had nice full breasts, with nipples that let you know she meant business. She knew what I liked for lingerie because she nailed it. "You are so sexy! I want to, but I just don't think it is in the cards right now," I returned.

Beth continued to send me a dirty picture every couple of days with an accompanying text that said, "Ace of Clubs," then "Ace of Spades," then "Ace of Diamonds," the last one came with "Ace of Hearts. Now you have four of a kind, is it in the cards now?"

"You know I can't. I love the pictures, but Anna and I are not there yet."

"You might not be, but I bet Anna is."

"What does that mean?"

Beth went silent. The next day or so, Anna brought up Matt and Beth during sex. Talking about how much fun it was and we should do it again. I was taken aback as this was a complete flip from where she had been the last couple of weeks. Her change of heart seemed to come out of nowhere. I objected a little, saying, "I didn't think you wanted to do it again."

"Well, maybe It would be fun. I just don't want to upset you," Anna replied.

"It was just the condoms. That's all that upset me. It's funny you brought this up. Beth just texted me something about how you wanted to get together again,"

"Oh, she did, did she? You know she just wants to get in your pants again," she said slyly.

"I know she does, but is something else going on? The timing seems suspicious?"

"No, nothing is going on. It could be fun."

"Well, Beth doesn't want the group thing again. She just wants me."

"How do you know that?"

I showed Anna the text chain between Beth and me. She seemed excited after reading them. She asked me, "Do you want a night alone with her?"

"I don't think so. This was something we were doing together, I thought?"

"I don't know. I kinda like the idea of you taking Beth alone."

"Really! I don't know about this. Then you will want to have Matt all to yourself, and I don't know if I can handle that." I exclaimed.

"Let's just leave it alone. I don't want to upset you."

That was the end of the conversation about Matt and Beth. A few weeks later, we had mutual acquaintances hosting a party we both attended, not knowing the other couple would be there. Things were a little awkward at first. There was some tension in the room, which slowly turned flirtatious. Beth cornered me in the kitchen and asked, "Did Anna talk to you about us getting together alone?"

"She mentioned how we should try it again as a group. I told her you wanted me to yourself, but I don't know if I can handle Matt and Anna alone together," I responded.

"So she hasn't told you yet, huh?" Beth quipped

"Told me what?"

"She has already had her alone time with Matt."

"What? Do you mean the minute or two when they were together with us?" I asked, puzzled.

"Nope, two weeks after that," she snicked with a devilish look.

"What do you mean, two weeks?" I was cut off by Matt walking in the kitchen.

He pulled Beth back into the living room, telling her to quit bothering me. My stomach sank a little, unsure what I heard or if it was true. That was all I could think about the rest of our time there. Beth sent me a text as we were leaving that read, "Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your evening. I just want a turn. Matt met Anna near her work, at a private nature preserve or field, and fucked her in and on your car. She was supposed to tell you it was okay for you to spend the evening with me." I didn't respond to her.

On the drive home, Anna asked me what Beth wanted in the kitchen. I sarcastically said, "She was flirting, trying to convince me it was "our turn." She knew right then that I knew she had fucked Matt.

Anna quickly retorted, panicked, "Adam, I'm sorry, Matt enticed me. It was all so tantalizing, I was not thinking."

I cut her off and said, "I'm not mad. I'm disappointed. I would have agreed to it if I knew you wanted it."

"You were so upset that night I just didn't want to upset you again, and then I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry, so sorry." She started crying while talking.

She told me everything that had happened and showed me Matt and her texts. She even told me they didn't use a condom, and he filled her pussy. She was candid with me. Truthfully, it excited me to hear her recounting her encounter with Matt. "So what is next," I asked her.

lucky_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lucky_girl

"Do you want your turn? Beth wants a night alone with you, and I want you to enjoy her."

"Are you going to want more time with Matt?"

"Honestly, yes, it's thrilling to be wanted like that, and he fucks me really well. But I promise if you don't want me to, it's over. I want you to be okay with it."

"Come here," I asked. Anna came over to me. I pulled her close and told her that I loved her. I took her hand and slid it down my pants so she could feel how hard I was. "I think I'm okay with you and Matt. What do you think?"

As she was feeling me up, she nodded in agreement. "I think you love it!" She pulled down my pants and freed my cock. She dropped to her knees. "Let me thank you for being so understanding," She said as she slid me in her mouth. She took me so deep down her throat I could feel her throat muscles tighten around the head of my cock. The sensation sent me over the edge, and I shot my load down into her stomach. I pulled myself out of her mouth.

"I better text Beth," I said with a smirk.

I texted Beth and asked when her next free evening was. She seemed shocked when she replied, "Really?"

"Yep, it's our turn."

"I'm free on Thursday."

"Perfect, that works for me. I'll pick you up at six."

Thursday night rolled around, and Anna seemed nervous for me. She wanted me to have a great time but was worried I wouldn't. She was scared she wouldn't get another time or two with Matt if I didn't have a good time. I assured her I would have a great time. I showered, got dressed, and headed out for the night. I picked up Beth at six and headed downtown to a nice steakhouse for dinner. I informed Beth that I had rented a hotel suite around the corner as dinner was winding down. She was ready to go.

Beth was wearing a tight black dress with gold accents. I could tell she had thigh-highs underneath her dress, and her stilettos made her ass pop as we walked to the hotel. On the elevator ride, I moved close to Beth and placed my hand on her ass, holding it there for the entirety of the ride.

As we exited the elevator, I led Beth by the hand to our room. I walked to the large windows and kissed her as I pressed her against the glass. I slowly undid her zipper and let her dress fall to the floor, exposing her black bra and full breasts. The garter belt matched the black lace bra perfectly. She pulled my shirt over my head and fell to her knees, undoing my belt and sliding my pants off me. She freed my cock from my underwear with her mouth and slowly began feeding me inside her mouth with her tongue.

She continued to work up and down on me for a while. I pulled her up to meet her mouth with mine, unclasping her bra as we engaged in a tongue-heavy kiss, tasting myself still lingering on her taste buds. Her breasts fell free. I moved her towards the bed as our mouths stayed locked together. I was driving my hands toward her now fully erect nipples to squeeze them.

Our tongues untangled as she lay gracefully on the bed. I let my tongue travel down the nape of her neck and then circle her areolas with a little nibble on each nipple. I continued down to the top of her lace thong. I pulled it down off her legs, then traced her leg with my mouth on the way to her freshly waxed pussy not a trace of hair was left. She had wetness running down her leg already, but I wanted to taste her. My tongue split her lips, working up to her clit with a light poke, she squirmed. With a fat flat tongue, I worked her clit into a frenzy. She was moaning as I slipped my middle two fingers inside her, never letting up with my tongue. With a gentle come hither motion, I sent her over the top. She muffled her cries as she didn't like being vocal. After the wave of passion subsided, she lay motionless on the bed, trying to recover. After a minute or so, I asked with a devilish smile, "Did you bring any condoms?"

She opened her eyes and chuckled, "Get that raw cock in me now, and don't you dare think about pulling out."

I positioned myself at the glistening wet opening of her pussy and slid in as deep as I could. I pulled out, paused, and slammed back in, causing her to cry out involuntarily. I repeated, pulling out, waiting, and slamming back in, shorting the pause each time. I could feel her begin to tense and tighten around my cock. She held her breath as she came. Feeling her tense and shake, I erupted inside her, filling her womb with my hot seed. As I slid out of her, my cum came with me. She handed me her phone and wanted a picture of me dripping out of her, which I obliged. After which, she sent Anna and Matt a picture that said, "Now we are even."

I looked Beth in the eye and exclaimed, "We are not even yet!"

She giggled and replied," I have got all night."

We proceeded to fuck until we passed out, both coming multiple times before dawn. As we headed home in the morning, Anna texted me, "Looks like you had fun last night?"

"Yeah, I think we can both enjoy this lifestyle."

She sent back some photos Beth had sent her throughout the night. "Do you like what you see?" I asked.

Come home and find out…

Published 
Written by cfwc86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments