Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of my first swinging party"

I left them to it, and as I got back, I realised Wendy and Zoe were now in a 69, giving it everything they had. It was worth watching for a while until Wendy asked me to take out her butt plug, lube up my cock, and put that in its place. As the butt plug came out, I realised it was only half my length and also half my girth, and I wondered how I would fit. She had buns of steel, and I grabbed a handful of each cheek, pulling them apart and trying to offer myself up.

It took ages to get the head in, but Wendy didn't stop licking Zoe or Zoe licking her. As Wendy reached orgasm on Zoe's fingers and mouth, her bucking hips drove my cockhead in. The rest was just patience, lean in for a minute, then rest, repeat until the whole of my "monster cock’ was inside the hostess. I slowly started to move backward and forwards on Wendy's' ass.

I noticed that Wendy was still making an effort in the 69 with Zoe, but after a few strokes of my cock in her ass, she started to lose interest or, more to the point, focus. At some point, Zoe stepped away and suggested that Wendy come up to give her better access. Sophie had shown me a sort of frog position, especially for ass play, and I adopted it now. This gave Zoe plenty of room to dip in from the side, lick Wendy's' clit and get two fingers on her g-spot.

As she did so, Wendy encouraged me to fuck her a little more harder and faster. I followed her request, and with Zoe's' help, she was soon tipping into a long, endless orgasm that had her screaming at the top of her voice. Halfway through it, Claire came back into the room. Initially, she told us the poker game was starting, but seeing the state of play dove between Zoe's' legs, whom soon had shortness of breath.

Wendy finally finished her long orgasm and moved to the chair in the room to recover as Claire had me lay out on the bed before sitting on my face. Zoe slowly lowered herself onto my cock, and as I filled the pussies of both women with my cock and tongue, they made out and touched each other's bodies. After a while, they got up and swapped over, but not before I noticed that Wendy had disappeared. She went to help with the poker game, the woman told me.

Before they sat on me again, they explained that the guys would play poker after they were done at these parties, leaving the women to keep at it upstairs. That way, everyone got something out of it. We usually have a box of vibrators and dildos to use on each other, but with your cock, we don't need them. Claire then sat on my cock and Zoe on my face, and another block of time disappeared in pleasure.

It was quite a bit later when Wendy returned and told us that all the guys (except me, obviously) were now playing poker, so we were moving to the main bedroom. Audrey, Sophie, and the other two women (whose names I never found out) were on the bed as I got inside. There was a big box of sex toys at the end of the bed. I moved over to chat quickly with my stepmom; she was theoretically my date for the night.

She asked me if I had enjoyed myself and if I thought I had done an excellent job. I replied yes twice. She then explained that, generally, there would not be a guy up here during this part of the evening. Pointing out the two ladies, she mentioned that they were bi-sexual and didn't want to fuck me. However, you do need to fuck Audrey now. So I moved over to greet her, and she smiled, and very soon, we were making out.

Only for a short while, though, because she told me she wanted to ride my cock, so I laid out on the bed, and Audrey sat on it, facing towards me. A few seconds later, Wendy sat on my face, and I lost my sight and most of my hearing. I could not fail to hear a succession of orgasms over the next while. The other five women were getting themselves off, either with each other or using toys.

I tried very hard for it not to affect me; the legs over my ears did help until after Wendy had just had a relatively long and intense orgasm, she got off my face. Audrey had worked herself fully inside me by this point, and I suggested that her pussy might want a more intense workout. So she got on all fours and slipped behind her. I slowly pushed myself right inside. In this position, I was able to see the other women licking, caressing, and generally having a great time with each other.

Dirty_kats
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dirty_kats

It was very horny, and as I started to pick up speed, Sophie moved by me and told me not to bother with being polite and careful with Audrey. She was a horny slut, just like herself, and the best thing a big cock could do was to make it fast, hard, and deep to intensify the experience. So I started to "bang her", and the effect on her was to make her scream in delight almost straight away.

The other women seemed to want to make her experience the best possible as hands appeared to play with her skin and breasts, and someone was on her clit. Sophie told me to get my thumb in her asshole, so I did so, using it to hold her in place whilst I banged the shit out of her. It was like I was inside a porn movie, and I wondered how Colin would react. I was sure he would not believe a word I told him, and I thought I should get him involved as a mate (as we were to each other).

That thought kept me a little detached from the feelings in my cock. Although I had already come earlier to Zoe, I was starting to get to the point where I wouldn't last much longer. I caught Sophie's attention and made her aware of my position. She responded, not in the way I was expecting, by grabbing what I found out later was a Hitachi wand and clamping it to Audrey's' clit. She responded almost immediately like a firecracker, bucking wildly and screaming at the top of her voice.

I put my hand over her mouth and rode out her violent orgasm until, a few seconds later, she shuddered and went limp. I was only a minute away from coming, and after pulling out from inside Audrey (we moved her to a chair), I returned to the bed. Sophie told me to lie down on the bed, and Zoe and Wendy fought to get my cock in their mouths. Claire made out with me and pinched my nipples. Sophie stuck two fingers in my ass.

I didn't last very long; the intensity of their ministrations was quickly the best of my sex life so far, and before long, I was coming. Wendy covered my cock with her mouth to take all my jizz, whilst Zoe was sucking and massaging my balls to get every last drop from me. When it was all over, and I lay there totally sated, I watched as Wendy kissed Sophie, transferring half of it. They then kissed Zoe and Claire, passing it around again.

When each of the four women then kissed me in turn, I got to taste my come. It was pretty nice, actually, and the whole sexiness of it had me hard straight away. The rest of the evening was a bit of a blur as I moved around the bed, finding a hole I had not tried yet. The seven women worked themselves into three pairs of play. Some were in 69; some were using a double-ended dildo, and there was one strap-on harness that was in use.

This left one woman spare to be fucked by me. By the time the poker game finished downstairs, I had taken roughly in order Zoe's' ass, Wendy's' pussy, Claire's' ass, and finally the ass of Audrey. Sophie told me I could fuck her when we got home, and the other two didn't want to partake. Between the fucking, I got a partial blow-job from the four women, just to say I had taken all three of their holes.

The variation between the time they took me in their mouths was terrific. Zoe used me like an ice cream lolly, long strokes up each side, sucking my balls. Claire took me into the back of her throat, which was pretty amazing. Audrey sucked my cockhead and used her hands. Wendy had already taken my come, of course. All in all, I came twice more, in Claire's' ass and Audrey's' mouth. My now relatively small deposit just went around the mouths as a token.

Then, the husbands all appeared from their poker game. They were smiling, and all looked a little drunk. Then the limo arrived, and we all piled in. Sophie, Audrey and Zoe were still naked and made out with each other as we made the short trip home. We got dropped off last, and I put Sophie's' coat around her naked body as we rode upstairs in the lift. I'm sure the limo drivers had seen it all before.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments