Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our New Lives - Part Eleven - A Secret No Longer (Chapter 19)

"Jill came down from her life-altering orgasm and, while lying with Malik in the afterglow, revealed a secret, after which the night continued with greater intensity."

32
7 Comments 7
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

""Thanks to all who have read Our New Lives. After Part Eleven, others will be a little slower in being published because I'm still working on many of them. So, I hope you'll be patient and perhaps put me in your Reader's Queue to be alerted of new parts. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you’re enjoying the story, would you please take a moment to leave a comment and/or rate it? I’d very much appreciate it. Thanks again."

Malik turned to Jill, lowered his face to hers, and kissed her hard. She eagerly welcomed his tongue probing her mouth. His hand kneaded her breasts and plucked her nipples for a few moments then it traveled down her body to her overflowed pussy. He dipped two fingers into her cum filled hole and then brought them to her lips. He rubbed his spunk-coated fingers around her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked the cum from his fingers.

“You like the taste of our blended sex, don’t you?”

“Mmmm, I love it! I want you to fuck more of it into me. I want more of your hot black cock, Malik. I want to feel you deep in me all night. Make me cum over and over.”

“Your tight white pussy is gonna get what you want.”

“There’s one other thing I want.”

“Name it.”

“I want Ken to come out from that room behind the mirror, crawl between my legs, and fuck my creampie!!”

“WHAT?” Malik exclaimed.

I almost fell off the chair. I was shocked. What the fuck was going on?

“I know he’s been watching us. Ken, come bring your cock in here baby. It’s time for all of us to play.”

I left the not-so-secret room and went into the living room led by my stiffened dick. It was amazing to see how beautiful she looked live instead of on the TV monitors. Malik’s magnificent black body lying next to my white, tan-lined wife, with her pussy leaking his copious load of cum. Malik looked shocked but was smiling.

“What did you know? How did you know? What the fuck, Jill? Malik, did you tell her?” I asked.

“Fuck no, man. I know nuthin', but I wanna hear this.”

Jill stroked Malik’s still-erect cock, and he kept fondling her tits and nipples while he smiled wickedly at me.

Jill said, “Come here, baby, bring that hard cock to me. I love you so much for agreeing to us opening ourselves up to others, especially urging me to surrender to this beautiful black stud. Kiss me, baby. Lick my cum covered lips and I’ll tell you what happened.”

And I did. I kissed her and licked the remnants of Malik’s seed from her lips.

“At the wedding, when Kat called me to come over to talk, she told me everything. Trev spilled his guts to her. He told her about your meeting with Malik Wednesday night. I was a little jealous that you got to have this beautiful black cock before I did. Trev also found out from Amil what was going on tonight and told Kat about it. So she also knew he was picking me up instead of you driving me here.”

“If you knew I was going to be here, why aren’t you pissed at me? You told me you wanted your first time with Malik to be just the two of you.”

“Kat convinced me I was wrong. She and Trev watched videos of her getting her first black fuck from Amil at the party.  After watching herself being blacked, the only thing she regretted was that Trev wasn’t there watching her and being part of it. She thought it would have been even more exciting if she knew Trev was right there jerking off while Amil fucked her. That’s when I decided I wanted you to watch me give myself up to black cock. Knowing that you were watching made this even more exciting.”

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

Malik interrupted, “OK, fuck any more explanations. Ken, I think Jill wants to feel your cock in her cum filled cunt.”

“Yeah, he’s right. Gimme your cock, baby. It’s gonna feel so good. Slide it into my juice-filled pussy and fuck me good.”

I moved between Jill’s legs and Malik changed his position so he was kneeling next to her head. Jill opened her mouth and enveloped his cock. She began moaning. Licking and sucking his cock like she was starving for it. 

I was beyond hot. Lust completely overwhelmed me. I looked down at her cum oozing gash and I couldn’t resist it. I buried my face between her tanned thighs and licked and sucked Malik’s black baby-making semen from her hole.

“Your white hubby loves my black jizz. He proved that the other night. Look at him eatin’ your fuck hole.”

“I love his tongue. It feels so fucking good. Lap it up, Ken. Lap it up, baby.”

After a few minutes, I lifted up. I wanted my dick inside her. I put my cock at her cum-filled pussy lips. One push forward and I was balls-deep in her.  Her pussy was stretched from Malik and offered no resistance.  It felt wonderful soaking my cock in her hot wet tunnel.

“Ahhh oh yeah, Ken. Oh yeah. Fuck me… fuck my blacked cunt. Add your cum to his. I’m so fucking hot… kiss me, baby.”

My cock was loving it, it felt so good I didn’t want it to end. I leaned down to kiss Jill’s cum-smeared lips. As I did, Malik withdrew his cock from Jill’s mouth.

“Show Jill what a sissy white cocksucker you can be. Show her how you worship my black dick. Show her how thankful you are to me for bustin’ her black virginity. Lick and suck my rigid dick while you fuck her. Suck the sperm from my nuts. Drink my essence of life. Do it… do it! Start sucking, white boy.”

Even with my cock buried deep in Jill’s pussy my urge for Malik’s cock reared its head. I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around his hard precum oozing meat.

Jill said, “Oh shit yeah! I wanna see you suck his hot black dick. That’s it Ken, fuck me hard and suck him… make him bust a nut in your mouth. Oh fucking God, this is so hot.”

I fucked her with a hard rhythm and knew there was no way I’d last very long. I was taking Malik deep into my mouth when I felt my balls start to percolate. I had to release Malik’s cock from my mouth then…

“Ahhh! Oh, FucK!”, I yelled as I shot spurt after spurt of my cum into Jill’s already overflowing snatch. Jill screamed and her whole body trembled and shook. She came and squirted cum out of her cunt all around my dick moaning like I’d never heard her.

Malik’s groaned, “Ahhh yeeaahh! FUCK FUCK FUCK!”, and he shot streams of cum onto my lips and face. His spunk dripped down from me into Jill’s gasping mouth. We were frozen for a few moments in ecstasy. Then we all collapsed together, a pile of sweaty, cum covered bodies.

We continued playing for much of the night until the early morning, then finally showered together, soaped and rubbed each other’s bodies. The three of us slept together in Malik’s king-sized bed.

It had been a night Jill and I would never forget. Our first of many such nights.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments