Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Swing Story Pt.1 The Sensual Strip

"A swinging story in three parts"

16
5 Comments 5
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

We had started going to an online swingers group local meet and greet. It was held every other week at a local bar. They would let us have a little fun if we heeded their warnings when given.

We hadn’t actually had sex with another couple yet and were wanting to get to know some couples who might like to get together.

There were quite a few couples who checked most of our boxes, but only a few checked them all. Rick and Lena checked them all. We were about the same age. We both had grown kids, we lived just far enough apart that we didn’t have to worry about 'crossover' into our personal lives, but not so far that it was a real effort to get together.

When we first met, we chatted for an hour or so at the bar. That meeting had progressed to using Messenger to chat and send photos back and forth, then moving to short videos and conversing about when we wanted the next step, the big step to happen.

My name is Wade. I am six foot four and about two hundred sixty pounds with brown hair and a goatee with some gray throughout both. I consider myself to be handsome, but not a pretty boy, rugged I suppose, wielding a thick, five-and-a-half-inch cock.

My wife, Cassandra has an average build, huge DD tits and a killer ass. She’s curvy and voluptuous. She has strawberry blond hair and a lasered smooth pussy and the most penetrating, hazel bedroom eyes. My favorite of her assets is her illuminating smile. It melts hearts.

Rick is what I would say right at six-foot-tall, outdoorsy handsome, slender build, seven-inch, slender prick and brown hair and a thin goatee. No fucking gray and we are the same age. Asshole. Ha!

Lena is a tall, sexy woman. She has a set of D-cup breasts and a great ass on her blonde five-eight, alabaster-skinned, Rubenesque body. She really looks like she walked right out of his paintings. I was smitten; so was Cass.

We had all decided we would get together at their house and see how everything progressed. Feel out the situation, if you will. Pun intended.

When we arrived with wine and pastries, they had just finished setting the table and placing the food. We sat through the obligatory meal and conversation when I picked up my cannoli and licked the crème out of it and gave a loud "Mmmm" while doing so. This made Lena laugh and so Rick had to give it a go and got a giggle from the gals as well.

We got up and moved to the living room and the conversation turned to the real reason for the get-together. We talked about our sexual preferences, specific rules for each of us and then we drained another bottle of wine.

Cass had worn a black thin-strapped satiny dress hemmed mid-thigh. It fit tight across her chest and just loose enough past the hips to have some movement. Underneath she wore no bra as always and only a spritz of body spray on her belly and thighs, no panties.

Ji_Yu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ji_Yu

Lena was wearing a lacy pink top, semi-sheer with a pink lacy bra under. Her skirt was a darker pink mid-length number with a slit up to about six inches from the waist. Her left cheek was almost hanging out when she sat.

Rick and I were dressed 'business casual'.

I started rubbing on Cass’ leg and up her dress. I was moving her skirt up her legs with each caress. I slipped a strap off her shoulder as I urged her to stand in front of me as I continued my work. As she moved in front of me, she stood facing me. I ran a finger up her inner thigh and grazed her wet slit. I licked the sweetness off my finger and turned her to face the other couple in the room. I slipped the other strap off her shoulder and started to slowly move the dress down her torso.

When the dress started to move down her voluptuous breasts her large erect nipples popped out, one then the other, a light pinkish tan color with silver dollar size areolas. Then, as it slipped below those wonderfully large mounds of pleasure flesh, I let my fingers lightly rub the outer edges of them, which caused her nipples to stand up even more and tighten up her areolas, and she shivered as the goosebumps cascaded her body.

I moved the dress down her midsection to her hips and slowly slid it over her hips. I was sitting again and kissing her ass cheek and reaching around her love box.

It was so exciting knowing someone was--no, two someones--were sitting just a couple feet away and watching everything we were doing.

I started to touch her pussy as Rick started to begin his quid pro quo stripping of Lena.

He started by unzipping the skirt and dropping it from her waist to a revealing a pair of white lacy thong underwear with the pearl string running through her pink and glistening pussy lips. He rubbed her ass as he stood up behind her. He pulled the lacy top up and over her wavy blonde hair to reveal the cute pink bra that was holding back those two large breasts that Cassandra and I were longing to see.

He kissed her neck as she was facing us and undid the hasp on the bra and slipped it off her arms and dropped it to the floor. They were as glorious as I had hoped. Cassandra moaned a bit at the sight before her. She licked her lips and pressed the back of her head into my chest as I caressed and massaged her breasts while we both looked at this beautiful sight in front of us. We turned slightly to be side by side with Rick and Lena. He was beside Cass and I was beside Lena.

Cass started unbuttoning my shirt as Lena started on Rick's. Both our shirts were off at about the same time. Next came the slacks and let me tell you, I was excited. My dick was hard, I could feel the precum dampening the inside of my pants.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by titz2luvtx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments