Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sheer

"Could this dress unlock her stifled passion?"

25
11 Comments 11
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Something for someone who loves sheer clothes. <p> [ADVERT] </p> You know who you are."

I am the impulse purchase for being horny and having too much lunchtime wine. A fatal combination, and now you are convinced. The tedious rendezvous last night set up by your well-intentioned friends? That was the final straw. Divorce is a blessed relief; you seek adventure, not pity. Yes, you can be a sensual creature and a vivacious woman… be one with me.

It is time, no more procrastination, and you shall live again… vicariously like before. Experience the things you put aside and kept hidden; set them free again. Forget the insults that dented your confidence.

I am sheer because nothing looks as good as sexy feels.

You almost convinced yourself not to do this. You were young and experimental back then; these are not the acts of someone ‘grown up’. Your sexuality which you denied, and lied about, is who you really are.

I am sheer, soft, and opaque. Imagine a caress; I will not steal it from you. I am sensual and provocative and fit like a gossamer glove. I do not crease on your slender body. I cup your breasts at my transparent best and flare slightly to lift over your womanly hips. 

Ines… that is a very naughty thought.

I am the reward for your sacrifice, for not overindulging, for the long runs, the yoga, and the careful diet. You cannot wear a brassiere, only some skimpy panties underneath me. I require the best of you, Ines; you will need courage to wear me. You will speak a thousand words about your desires without your lips moving.

I am sheer, and that tingle you feel… embrace it. Take me there, and show yourself. Of course, hide me for a while. Your summer coat is an excellent disguise.

In the taxi, I can feel your jackrabbit blood beneath me, with the prickle of excitement and nerves. It will not be easy because nothing worth having is. Oh, and they will have you tonight, Ines; how could they resist?

You knock on that blue door in black patent heels, hold-ups, and me. Naturally, they let you in. You are made for this iniquitous den with that megawatt smile that hides your unease.

Discard your coat, and walk tall with confidence.

I am sheer.

-=-

Feel my sway on your legs, look into their eyes, see their approval, and guess their thoughts. Meet the admiring smile, reciprocate, and be demure, but not too much. A little humility with that lingering coquettish smile… perfect.

You read people so well; you always do, use that, see that gesture and smile widely. Let the others feast their eyes upon you, let their base minds freewheel and imagine what they might do to you… and what you might do to them. I know it swells within you, that turmoil and heat. I will not burden you nor trap that warmth.

I am sheer.

As she looks to the darkened corner, shepherding you with her eyes and that covetous smile. She is attractive, with raven hair in luscious waves that hides one eye, and slinky underwear captivates her hourglass figure. He is built for power, not speed, tall, rugged, rough perhaps. I can feel you tremble at that thought as your arousal softens your gait. The soft music soothes with each seductive footstep; you are the prodigal libertine. Glance to her lips, muse with your eyes feasting on him, and overtly think of the possibilities.

The shiver from her touch, the downcast eyes that return to yours, and that first kiss is a plunge into pristine waters. All the old angst and denial rinsed away as tender hands beguile faint recollections, pushing all else aside. Like attracts like. As your embrace entwines and your tongues dance, he is on his knees, removing your panties.

HalseyDiva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HalseyDiva

Under these low crimson lights, I cast shadows that haunt their lusts. They ease you to the edge of the bed. You are undone by their kisses. Fizzing with their caress, trembling with need, she whispers words that melt your last inhibitions. Feel the soft rustle of fabric and its elasticity; my graze on your upper thighs is nothing like her first kiss on the pillows of your sex.

Her lips cup it and caress her hair when your appreciative eyes meet. Wrap your hand around his implacable shaft. Stroke him, indulge her as she watches, feel her approval on your gloriously wet cunt. I got you here, now; show him what you can do with your mouth.

I promised you all these sensations as your sensitive nipples succumb to her touch.

I am sheer.

The sensation of their touch is a reward to inspire more, exploring your every curve. He is so livid and erect, and I cannot take all the credit as you pant and fidget whilst she sucks on your clit. Whimper for them, groan, and let them carry you away with the potency of this delicious act. Let it vibrate through you. Give in because it should overwhelm you.

You banish your past for an intense future in those yelped cries and gratifying convulsions. Blow that loose lock of hair out of the way, smile, and giggle. Compliment them for a delicious entrée in this feast of pleasure.

Do not cast me off; wear me as a belt. Free your mind, let instinct take over, and revel in the sweetest pleasure. Drift at the apex of this unfamiliar joy, and set yourself free. Let their pawing hands and their sensuous kisses make you writhe. Look into her eyes as she petitions you to take her husband’s shaft. Show her how the heft breaches your sex, and caress her breast when she brings it to your mouth.

Rest alongside her as he takes you in spoons and you explore each other’s bodies. Tease her sex, demonstrate your sapphic experience, and witness how her gaze softens when your words overwhelm her.

You are their temptress as he lays you prone and lofts your legs high and wide. Clasp at her thighs, pull her to your famished mouth, eat, lick, gorge yourself with your tongue in her folds as he rifles your flooded sex. Enjoy how he ploughs your cunt with fluid grace, the effortless liquid thrusts that crank up the pressure, and moans onto her sex as she smears it over your mouth.

Stifle your cries, lapping at her sex. Grasp and convulse in climax, you can still shudder when the stimulation is this good. Be the woman that creates an unforgettable memory for your lovers. When she takes him from behind, hold her to your feverish sex, undulate on the ebb and flow of bliss. Show your admirers watching from the doorway; you are the woman in the see-through dress, getting her sex eaten, and your slender lover gets her just desserts.

Scented by hot perfume, clasped together, your moans and groans as a chorus when your eyes meet hers, and you know she is close. Smile as he cripples her in climax, flushed and crying aloud. Both of you are too much for him. Combine your feminine wiles, overpower him, and force his capitulation that he gifts to you in long, heavy, sticky ropes.

At the denouement, kiss her, revelling in the zest of his essence. So carefree, glowing with relief, it plants the seed of an idea.

It will flourish, the promise of so many nights like these.

Hang me in your wardrobe, wear that wistful smile instead, and make everyone wonder what put it there.

It was I.

I am sheer.

Published 
Written by AmuseBouche
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments