Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Skinny Dipping - Part Two

"Skinny dipping leads to more fun!"

101
48 Comments 48
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the conclusion of the skinny dipping story. It's just raw sex. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Not much in the way of storyline. I hope you enjoy it!"

My husband, Casey, and I had just enjoyed amazing orgasms while skinny dipping at the hands of our friends, Jon and Liza. So, we decided to be good hosts and return the favor.

Jon’s cock was hard as a rock and in dire need of attention, and I was only too happy to help out. I have to admit that I found it a little disconcerting watching Casey sucking on Liza’s nipples, but it was also very erotic.

Casey popped his head up when he saw me dip under the water and take Jon’s cock in my mouth. (I’d done that to him a few times, and he always loved it). Of course, I could only stay under for so long before I needed to come up for air, so it was like a slow tease for Jon.

Eventually, it was dark enough that Jon could sit on the edge of the pool deck, and I was able to continue pleasuring his cock while staying in the water.

I heard Liza moaning and could tell the exact moment that Casey’s cock entered her pussy when she said, “Oh, God, yes!”

I continued to lick and suck Jon’s stiff member while my husband fucked his wife. Listening to Casey and Liza was an incredible turn-on for Jon and, suddenly, he pushed my head down and said, “Choke on my dick, Janna!”

He came in spurts, shooting his cum down my throat, and finally allowed me to catch my breath.

“Holy fuck!” Jon shouted. Then he slid back into the pool and whispered in my ear, “That was the best fucking blow job I’ve ever experienced. But don’t tell my wife I said that.”

He reached for my pussy and began to play while Casey hammered into Liza. Casey came, but I could tell that Liza didn’t. So, I suggested we all dry off and head inside before the mosquitoes got too unbearable.

Once inside, Liza and I went to the kitchen to grab drinks for all of us. After more alcohol and dirty conversation, we decided that we would split up into couples. Jon and I got the upstairs bedroom and, Casey and Liza took the downstairs one.

I got on the bed and looked at Jon seductively. “What do you want to do with me?” I asked, letting my legs fall open for him.

“Honestly? I’d love to fuck your ass, Janna,” he said, never breaking eye contact.

I flipped over and wiggled my butt. “So, what are you waiting for?” I asked.

Since he wasn’t completely hard again yet, he rubbed his cock against my pussy and then fucked me doggy style for a few minutes. When his erection was full-blown and hard as steel again, he lubed up my puckered rosebud and pushed the head of his dick into my ass.

“Oh, fuck!” Jon shouted. “I’m gonna fuck your ass so fucking hard!” Then, he pushed himself in the rest of the way, grabbed my hips, and started pounding into my ass.

I could tell he was a little too preoccupied with how good my tight ass felt squeezing his dick, so I figured I would need to take care of my own orgasm. As he plowed into me, I rubbed my clit into a frenzy until my climax ripped through my body, setting off Jon’s explosion as he filled my ass with his cum.

When we collapsed on the bed together, we could hear Liza moaning. Jon said, “Casey’s mouth is gonna be tired. Liza has trouble cumming, and she’ll probably give up soon. He should just fuck her and cum inside her. That usually makes her happy even if she doesn’t have an orgasm.”

I frowned, and Jon said, “She says it feels good to get fucked hard. So, I’ve stopped worrying if I can’t make her cum.”

“I bet I could make her cum,” I blurted out.

Jon just looked at me. “You like eating pussy, too?” he asked.

“Yes,” I laughed. “And I’ve been told I’m very good at it.”

Eventually, we heard Casey cry out as he filled Liza’s pussy. She moaned along with him, but she never climaxed despite Casey’s efforts.

They came upstairs a few minutes later, and I could tell Casey looked bothered by the fact that he couldn’t make Liza cum with his fingers, tongue, or cock.

“Put her on the bed and hold her legs open for me,” I told the guys. They both grinned at each other and were only too happy to comply.

“What’s going on here?” Liza asked.

“You need to have an orgasm,” I said matter-of-factly. “And I’m going to make you cum.”

Liza sighed, “Look, it’s okay. Everything Casey did felt great. I had enjoyed it a lot.”

Agata_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Agata_Stone

I looked at her seductively and said, “That’s great. But now I’m going to blow your mind.”

She didn’t argue, so I said, “Hold her legs tightly, gentlemen. She’ll be bucking and writhing soon, and I don’t want her trying to squirm away.”

Then I looked at Liza and said, “Your pussy is mine. You’re going to let go and allow yourself to enjoy what I do to you.”

She just nodded. I began slowly kissing her inner thighs as she moaned softly. When I finally let my tongue draw wet circles on her mound, she bit her bottom lip. I stayed away from her clit, teasing her pink folds and occasionally dipping my tongue into her nectar.

I felt a sense of pride when her hips started to rock. I knew if I took my time with her, I would get her to cum for me. I let my finger trace the opening of her dripping wet pussy, and she gasped a little.

“I need…” Liza started, but she didn’t finish her sentence.

“I know exactly what you need, Liza. Trust me.”

She nodded again and started rocking to try to get my fingers to enter her.

“Hold her tightly, boys,” I commanded. “She’s gonna be hard to hold down any minute now. She’s a needy little slut, and I’m going to take her up to the edge and push her right over.”

My tongue moved deftly along her labia, swollen and slick by this time. Liza was panting a little, and I could tell I was on the right track.

I slide two fingers into her and flicked at her clit with my tongue.

“Oh, God!” she cried out.

“No, Liza, not God. It’s me, Janna, making your pussy feel so good. But you want more than good, don’t you? You want me to make your slutty little cunt explode, don’t you?”

“Oh, God, yes!” she said, nearly sobbing. “Yes, I need that so much!”

“That’s right; your delicious cunt is all mine. Mine to play with, mine to use, and mine to devour.”

“Yes!”

I moved the two fingers around until I knew I’d found her G-spot. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she started to move her hips rhythmically. I continued my sensual assault on her senses by nibbling and sucking on her clit.

She was bucking and moaning, begging me not to stop. I had no intentions of easing up. I was on a mission to make her cum.

Then her body language changed. I could tell she was shutting herself off from allowing her own climax.

“Oh, no, you don’t, slut!” I chastised her. “You’re not going to hold back on me. You’re going to cover my face with that slutty little cunt juice!”

Talking dirty to her seemed to be doing the trick. I kept my fingers moving in and out of her. “You like the way our husbands are holding your cunt open for me, don’t you? It makes you feel like a dirty little whore, doesn’t it?”

I added a third finger and started nibbling her clit. She began to thrash around, and I yelled, “Jon! Casey! Each of you, grab a nipple and twist it!”

They did as I asked, and I began devouring Liza’s dripping cunt. She screamed, “I can’t, I can’t! Oh, fuck! I’m gonna cum!”

Her entire body convulsed as she sprayed my face with her sweet cum. Her orgasm lasted longer than any I’ve had, and it left her sobbing.

I moved up on the bed next to her, and I shared her sweet cream with her in an erotic, sensual kiss.

“Thank you, Janna! Oh, my God, thank you so much!” she cried as she hugged me. “I’ve never experienced anything remotely close to that, ever!”

“That’s because you’ve gotten so used to being satisfied with a good hard fuck, or a little pop of pleasure, that you’ve denied yourself the pure joy of a mind-blowing orgasm,” I explained. “Next time you try to tell Jon that you’re fine without cumming, he’s going to ignore you and treat you like a slut. Then you’re going to allow him the chance to drink your sweet juices, just like I did.”

“Oh, my God, yes!” she agreed.

I winked at Jon and said, “Good thing you kissed me in the basement! Now you know the secret of how to get your wife to cum.”

Jon grinned, “Getting to see you in action with her would have been exciting enough. But knowing how to get her across the finish line is truly amazing. Thanks, Janna!”

When they left, Casey smiled and put his arms around me. “Did you really know that you could make Liza cum? Or did you just have a craving for pussy?”

“Both,” I said, grinning. “We should go skinny dipping more often!”

“Oh, fuck, yeah!” he answered.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments