Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sparking Romance - Chapter Two

"Shannon & Mark make friends while in Cabo..."

53
10 Comments 10
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"100% Fantasy."

We woke up on Friday and went straight to the pool to reserve loungers with our towels and Lori’s beach bag. We headed to the large buffet restaurant where breakfast was served and enjoyed our meal.

We spent the next several hours at the pool working on our tans and had fun people watching. Our favorite game was “Guess Where They’re From?” There were guests from all over the world at the resort. Not only a lot of Americans, but from Mexico, Spain, Germany, and Canada. When obviously Americans, we’d guess what state they’re from.

When we were getting a margarita at the swim-up bar in the afternoon, we met a couple who were sitting a few loungers away from us. We learned they were from Canada, and like us, they visit Cabo often.

Joe and Mary were from Vancouver, British Columbia. Shannon and I were shocked to learn that both were fifty years old. Mary easily could have passed for forty, and Joe forty-five. We learned that both were high school teachers, and they had two kids in college.

We chatted with them for about thirty minutes while we finished our drinks. Soon Joe was handing everyone another margarita. We continued to talk and made plans to have dinner with our new friends that evening at the Italian restaurant.

Lori whispered in my ear that she needed to go up to the room. Between the sun and several drinks, she needed a nap. We said our goodbyes to Joe and Mary and confirmed our dinner plans.

**

During dinner our conversation with the Canadians the subject bounced around from one thing to the next. And then Mary told Shannon, “Joe is an excellent lover. He has a magic tongue. How’s Mark?”

A bit flustered, Shannon whispered, “He’s great too. He knows what he’s doing. I have no complaints.”

After dinner, before dessert, Joe asked me, “Is Shannon good in bed? I bet she’s a little minx, eh?”

I just went with it, saying, “Yep, a little minx. I mean, look at her. She’s stunning.”

“I wish Mary had big boobs like your wife,” Joe said under his breath. Leaning over to whisper in my ear, “Maybe we can swap wives tonight. We have two beds in our room. We’d all be in the same room.”

“They’re swingers!” I thought to myself. I looked across the table at Mary and had to admit she Is an attractive older woman with a great body. The way she flirted at the pool, I bet she is a lot of fun in the sheets.

I quietly replied to Joe, “I’m not sure Shannon would participate.”

“But you would?” he asked. “Mary would love to play with you.”

I cut the conversation short by getting the attention of the waiter so we could get some dessert. Each couple ordered an item to split.

“Shannon, I’m headed to the powder room,” Mary said. “Would you like to join me?”

Shannon jumped up and walked with Mary toward the restaurant restrooms.

Joe again pressed me about swapping. I told him that while I’d be interested, I highly doubted my wife would join in. Soon the ladies returned and after they sat down Shannon gave me a strange look.

She then mouthed the words, “Let’s go ASAP,” while shielding her mouth with her napkin. I assumed that Mary proposed the same idea to Shannon. This would explain why my wife wanted to leave abruptly.

“Well, we’ve had a great time over dinner with you two, but we’re really tired and we’re going back to our room,” I said.

The four of us all walked to the lobby together. As we peeled off to go to our building, Joe and Mary said they were going to the dance club. I saw Shannon’s ear perk up as she loves to dance.

As we made the short walk back to our room Shannon asked, “Did Joe talk to you about swinging?”

Laughing, “He sure did.”

“What did you tell him?” she inquired.

“I told him that the odds were about one percent,” I laughed. “What did you tell Mary?”

“I nicely told her I didn’t think we’d be interested,” Mary told me.

We were now in our room and were sitting on the couch with the tv on. I kept thinking about our brief swinging conversation. After about ten minutes I asked Shannon, “You told Mary that you didn’t think we’d be interested. We, the two of us. But would you like to try swinging and sleep with Joe?” I asked gingerly. “Or another guy?”

“Would you?” she fired back.

“As a guy, sure, I’d love to fuck Mary. She’s very attractive. But we’re married. If we thought it would somehow benefit our relationship, I’d give it more thought.” I said. “What about you?”

“Could it benefit us?” Lori asked.

I took a moment to compose a sentence carefully. “Two things. One, I think it would be hot to watch you with another guy. Or girl. Two, if we tried other partners, it might improve our sex life. Say, new positions or learning tips for oral sex perhaps.”

“First of all, you know I’ve never been with a woman. I have no desire to eat pussy or make out with a woman,” Shannon said. “Second, I agree with you, it would be hot to watch you with another woman.”

We both just admitted we’d like to see our spouse with another partner. We both looked at each other silently for about five seconds.

Shannon broke the silence, “I’m so turned on right now my pussy is getting wet. Let’s have a quickie. We’ll sleep much better,” she said.

Laughing, “Look at my cock, it’s hard.”

Shannon rubbed my cock over my chinos. That was like the starting gun for a one-hundred-yard sprint, we were all over each other kissing passionately. We were soon naked on the couch and Shannon was laying on the couch as she sucked my cock. I returned the favor by moving one of her legs to the top of the couch and the other down on the floor giving me great access to her kitty. She had an orgasm in less than two minutes.

“You need to fuck me now. Move and get into the sitting position,” Lori directed.

She mounted my cock facing me, with her knees bent as if she were kneeling on the couch. Shannon rocked on my dong as I roughly groped her tits. Her pussy was so wet, every time she’d rock down on me there was a wet squishy sound.

“So, do you want to fuck Mary?” she asked.

“She’s got a great body,” I stammered as I thrusted in unison with her rocking. “Are you going to suck Joe? Swallow his load?”

“Yes, but I want him to cum all over me. Wouldn’t that be a better thrill for you?” she said.

“OH fuck yes it would. Watching my wife get sprayed with another mans jizz would be hot.” I told her. “And I’ll cum on Mary!”

I was so turned-on fucking Shannon and talking about swinging that I knew I was close. My wife then sent me over the edge.

“And then Mary and I can lick our husbands cum off the other woman!” she exclaimed. The visual of that was the final straw.

“I’m cumming!” I yelled.

Shannon sat down on my cock as I filled her pussy with my spunk. I had several nice twitches of my manhood as I emptied my balls deep inside my wife. I leaned forward a bit and wrapped my arms around her.

“Let’s tell Joe and Mary we’d like to try it,” I whispered in her ear. “But if either one of us gets uncomfortable we say “Stop-Stop” it’s over.”

“Agreed,” Shannon said.

We cleaned up after our quick romp and went to bed.

**

As we ate breakfast the next morning, we saw the Canadian couple enter the restaurant and look around. I waved, catching Mary’s attention. They were soon sitting at our table with their meal.

After about twenty minutes to chatter, I blurted out, “OK, we want to try this swapping with you two.”

I caught Joe mid-swallow of his eggs and he almost choked. I thought I might have to do the Heimlich to get him breathing correctly. Thankfully he caught his breath.

Mary spoke first, “And you both agree. Not just one of you?”

Shannon spoke, “Yes, we both want to do it. We think it could help our sexual journey. Plus, we both want to watch each other with another person.”

“OK, how do you two want to do this?” Mary asked.

“Well, Joe said you have two queen beds in your room, so that seems like the logical place. Other than that, I don’t know. Just sit on the bed and start kissing and go from there I guess,” I said.

Joe, with small tears in his eyes from choking, “OK, when?”

“This afternoon,” I said quietly.

The four of us talked for several minutes about ground rules, basically any “don’ts.” Shannon’s only don’t was no anal penetration from Joe, rimming and fingers are ok. Joe did express that he’s “situational bi,” meaning if the scene is hot and he’s into the guy he’s open to oral with a man. I told him I had no desire to be with a man. Since we’d be on separate beds I didn’t see this as an issue, but I was glad it was discussed.

**

We met at Joe and Mary’s room just after 3:00 pm. Everyone was freshly showered. Mary offered us champagne, but we declined, as Shannon and I had agreed not to drink this afternoon. After some chit-chat and a quick reviewing of the “don’ts” we paired up.

As mentioned previously, both Joe and Mary look much younger than their age. Joe is six-foot, medium build, with brown eyes and hair. He is toned from his time in the gym. Mary stands five-nine, medium build and a size 8, 34C breasts, with light brown hair with golden highlights, and blue eyes.

Mary and I started kissing while sitting on the couch, while Shannon and Joe went to one of the beds. Instantly I knew my experience with Mary was going to be a sensual time. She was a very soft and slow kisser. I waited a few minutes before placing a hand on her boob, gently squeezing. She followed by teasing my cock by lightly grazing over my cock in my Nike gym shorts.

Whispering in my ear, “Let’s take off our clothes and move to the bed,” Mary told me.

As we moved to our bed, I could see Joe and Shannon were in a passionate make out session, rolling around on their bed. Both Mary and I took off our own clothes. That was when I saw Mary naked for the first time. She was shaved with a small triangle patch of short pubes above her clit. I took another look at the other bed and watched as Joe undressed my wife.

I started kissing Mary passionately, pulling her next to me, on our sides. I felt her hand grab my already erect cock and slowly stroke me. I moaned softly. Mary moved and before I knew what was happening, she was lowering her pussy on my mouth in a classic sixty-nine position.

Her warm wet mouth wrapped around my member, and it felt like heaven. She had just the head in her mouth as she sucked. She then stopped, keeping the head in her mouth and started circling around the crown with her tongue. I was digging the feeling, but I really wanted to watch her go down on me.

“I want to watch you suck me,” I said.

“What?” someone said. I looked to my left and saw my wife looking at me as Joe was licking her pussy.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“Yes, I’m fine,” Shannon replied.

During that exchange Mary had moved and was now between my legs. As she stroked me, she licked my balls and then up my shaft. We made eye contact and I smiled at her.

After a couple minutes of oral Mary told me to pull my legs back. She then went lower, beyond my balls, and slowly rimmed around my starfish. This was a first for me, and it felt amazing. I moaned, “Ooohhhhhh, yes.”

ScarlettWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettWood

Mary proceeded to rim my ass several more times before she started licking across my exit hole. That also felt great. She then probed her tongue into my rosebud. This made me flinch. “YES!” I exclaimed as I started slowly stroking my own dick. “Eat me,” I mumbled.

She licked, kissed, rimmed, probed, and slurped my browneye for another minute as I moaned and muttered more adjectives. When she stopped, I opened my eyes to see Mary lick her finger and I knew what was going to happen. She slowly pushed her finger into my ass, also a first-time experience.

I glanced over to the other bed and now watched Shannon deep throating Joes’ cock. I wondered how big he was, because she could never take my six inches. As she slowly rose, I saw that Joe was definitely smaller than me. Maybe five inches, probably smaller. Shannon started licking his cock and balls and then I was brought back to my physical pleasure as Mary was rubbing my prostate.

“Holy shit, I like that,” I told her. I could feel my cock get extra-hard. After ten seconds I asked Mary to stop, “If you keep doing that I’m going to climax,” I said.

Mary stopped and moved up the bed and kissed me. “Eat my pussy and lick my ass, please,” she whispered.

I admitted to her, “We’ve never done ass play. I loved what you did to me, it felt amazing. But, yes, I’ll lick your ass.”

I heard Shannon lightly moaning so I took a look as I moved between Mary’s legs. She was on all fours and Joe had his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks. His face was smashed into her crack and was giving her ass oral of some sort. By the look on her face and her moans, she was enjoying it.

I went down on Mary and pulled out all my tricks. Over fifteen minutes she had two orgasms. I knew Shannon had at least one by her sounds. Mary asked if I wanted more oral so I could cum. I told her no, but when we fuck, I wanted to finish on her face. She smiled and said OK.

“C’mon, Mark! Fuck my wife. You’re in for a real treat,” Joe said. “Shannon is fabulous. We’re having a lot of fun.”

I looked over again, Joe had Shannon’s legs back by her head and was kneeling as he thrusted his cock in, and slowly pulled out, leaving his head in her. Shannon and I made eye contact. I told her loudly, “You look so hot getting fucked, baby!”

“I was watching you go down on Mary. I was so turned on,” she admitted.

I looked at Mary and told her softly, “Give me a minute. I’ll be right back.”

I stood up and moved three feet next to the other bed. I was holding my cock and told my wife, “Suck me.”

Shannon took hold of my dick and started sucking and bobbing on my knob. After ten seconds, Joe asked, “Shannon, do you like two cocks in you at once?”

“Yes, I love two cocks,” she stammered as she licked my shaft.

I shoved my dick back in her mouth with a big thrust, telling her, “OK you vixen, keep sucking my dick.”

After Shannon bobbed several times, I pulled out and went back to Mary. “What position?” I asked her.

“Cowgirl,” Mary said.

I lay on the bed; she mounted my pogo stick and proceeded to bounce on my cock as she sat tall. Her nice perky tits were bouncing all over the place until she took hold of them.

“Play with your nipples,” I told Mary. I then licked my thumb and started rubbing her clit as she was still upright.

“OH, yes! More pressure,” she said.

Twenty seconds later I felt her walls quiver. I sped up my thumb motion and watched her. Mary had her head back, her long beautiful hair bouncing in the air as she rode me. She let go of her breasts and leaned forward, bracing herself with her hands on my clavicles. I could no longer rub her nub, however.

This new position now gave me access to her tits, so I took hold of both  and started sucking on her right boob. As I sucked, I flicked her nipple. That was all Mary needed.

“OH FUCK! I’m cumming!” she exclaimed. Her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise. As she spasmed I kept thrusting, hoping I could bust my nut.

“Shannon, your man is wonderful baby,” Mary said as she tried to catch her breath. Quietly, she asked me, “Are you close? New position?”

“I’m close. Keep going.” I stammered as I kept thrusting.

Mary then started talking dirty to me, my weakness. “Cum for me Mark. Give me your load.”

I could feel my orgasm building. I also remembered that I wanted to spray my load on her face. “Get on your knees,” I told her.

Mary quickly dismounted and got on her knees between the two beds. I stood and Mary took my cock in her mouth, tasting her own nectar. She got my cock sloppy wet. As I started stroking Mary returned to dirty talking.

“Cum on my face, Mark! Paint me white. Give me your jizz!” she said.

Then Joe added, “Ya, cum on her face. She loves spunk!”

My balls tingled and buzzed; my load was making the short distance from my balls to my crown. As I stroked, it hit, “I’m cumming!” I yelled.

Mary’s mouth was wide open and her tongue out. She was holding up her beautiful boobs as well. My first blast was a large one, landing barely in her hair and trailing down her forehead and over her left eye finishing on her mid cheek. “YES!” I exclaimed as my second gusher hit Mary’s nose and down her lip into her mouth. “UGH!” I grunted, trying to empty my balls. The third and fourth shots were much smaller. One landing on her tongue the other had little distance but fell on her right boob.

As I took a few deep breaths, Mary softly took my cock and milked it, expelling a large blob of pearly cum on my head. She looked up at me and smiled, then licked my crown clean of my seed blob. Mary took my half erect dick in her mouth again, cleaning my shaft with her tongue.

Just then I noticed Joe tell my wife, “Your turn. On your knees!”

I sat on the edge of the bed while Mary remained on her knees toward the end of the bed. Shannon was kneeling near the nightstand between both beds, and Joe was on his feet between Shannon and Mary.

Shannon licked Joe’s cock several times and bobbed on it twice. She sat back and opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as Joe jerked himself.

“Cum on her, Joe!” Mary said. “Make her look like me. Spray your jizz, baby!”

I was mesmerized. My wife was on her knees about to get her first facial, and not from me. I was a bit jealous, but what I was watching was so fucking hot.

“Right in my mouth! Cum in my mouth!” Shannon said, bouncing her tits in her hands.

I saw Mary move out of the corner of my eye. She moved right behind Joe, spread his ass, and started rimming him. Now I was really jealous of Joe.

“Give my wife your load Joe! C’mon, Mary is eating your ass! Bust your nut, dude!” I said.

Joe glanced at me, then returned to Shannon when he grunted, “AGH!” He shot a small rope right on my wife’s tongue. The second landed on her chin and hung dripping off. His final blob was on her left tit. “Oh shit, that was fun,” he said.

Shannon started to milk his cock, producing a ball of jizz. She flicked her tongue across his head before her tongue returned to her mouth. “Tastes good,” she said. She looked at me and smiled. “You’re right, this was fun and hot. The sexual pleasure was good, but I love you.”

“Hey girls, why don’t your lick your husbands cum off each other?” Joe suggested.

Both Mary and Shannon said something to the affirmative at the same time. Mary moved a few feet next to Shannon. “Want to kiss?” She asked.

My wife didn’t even answer, she just leaned forward, and the women were swapping spit in a long, slow passionate French kiss. I was surprised, but happy to see Shannon opening herself up to new experiences. I then saw Joe taking photos with his iPhone.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked.

“Believe me, you’ll want these photos,” he whispered.

The girls kiss ended, and Mary started licking Joe’s cum off Shannon. Both were giggling. I noticed I had a boner. Shannon then cleaned off Mary. All the while Joe took a handful of more photos.

Shannon looked at me, noticing my hard cock, “You must have enjoyed that kiss and licking?”

“I did. Come suck me, please,” I said.

Mary looked at Shannon, “Will you share? We can both suck him at once.”

“Great idea!” said Joe. Looking at me he said, “You’ll really want these pictures.”

The next thing I knew Shannon was licking my shaft and Mary had one ball in her mouth. Both ladies were still on the tile floor, so I suggested we move on to the bed. I was now on the bed, with several pillows behind my back as I watched two women give me oral. They switched several times, each giving me head and pleasuring my ball sack.

Shannon had a ball in her mouth as Mary was slowly teasing me with a sensual stroking method, twisting her hand as she went up and down. Shannon then started flicking my balls and licking the whole scrotum.

“Give us another load,” whispered Mary. “Let her swallow your cum.”

“Yes, faster” I muttered.

Mary started jacking me faster as Shannon licked my balls rapidly. “C’mon Mark, bust your nut!” Mary said.

“I’m cumming!” I said. “Shannon….”

Just as my small orgasm hit my wife had her mouth over my purple head just in time. I shot several small blobs into her mouth. When finished, Shannon opened her mouth and showed everybody. Before she could swallow, Mary said, “Kiss me. I want some of that delicious jizz.”

The girls kissed again, swapping my seed from Shannon to Mary.

“Oh, Mark, you’re going to love this video I took of the three of you,” said Joe.

Shannon’s ears perked up. “You took video of us? Delete it,” she said sternly.

Joe calmly told her, “I’ll send it to Mark and delete it. Hell, you can delete it off my phone. And delete the trash.” He paused, “Mark I’ll air drop these to you. Get your phone.”

While Joe and I did the photos Mary and Shannon went in the bathroom to clean up. I then heard the shower and giggling. When Joe and I were done we walked in the bathroom to see our ladies in the shower, all soaped up, and making out.

“She’s never been with a woman,” I told Joe.

“Mary’s been experimenting with ladies the past year or so,” he told me.

“I doubt Shannon will do more than kiss,” I whispered.

“Don’t bet on that. You kissed my wife, she’s a great kisser,” Joe said.

“True,” I told him.

We went back into the main room and got dressed. I noticed it was almost 5:00 pm. Joe and I made plans for the four of us to meet for dinner.

“Maybe we can try threesomes or a fouway tomorrow,” I said.

“We’d be up for that. We’ve played with three couples in the past. But we leave in the morning,” Joe said.

“Bummer,” I said.

Joe looked up from his phone, “We could always come to California and meet you somewhere. We’ve never been to the Bay Area.”

“That’s a possibility,” I said. “We’ll have to see how today all shakes out. Shannon might change her mind in a week.”

The girls came out to the main room after drying off and we briefly discussed our idea of maybe meeting in the future and having a threesome or a four-way. Both women agreed that we’d need to discuss it in the future.

I told Shannon, “Joe and Mary leave in the morning, but we’re going to dinner together tonight.”

That evening we had a wonderful dinner at the Steak and Chop House, and afterward the girls took us to the dance club. Everyone returned to their rooms afterward and we made plans to see Joe and Mary off in the morning.

At 9:00 am, before Shannon and I went to brunch, we met Joe and Mary in the lobby as they were departing for the airport. We said our goodbyes and agreed to talk in a few weeks about trying to meet up in the future.

As Shannon and I walked to brunch holding hands, out of the blue, she said, “Next time, I want to try eating Mary’s pussy.”

 

The End.

End of Story.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments