Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Second Time

"Our descent into swinging"

24
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
869 words 869 words

So it has been months since our first Swingers club visit and we really haven't talked about it yet! We are out to dinner with our swinging neighbors and I happen to mention that the "School Daze" party is coming up. They rant and rave about how much fun this party usually is. Then they mention how disappointed they were not going to make it because of an out of town wedding.

The next morning I am fooling around on the computer and my wife walks up and says, "Why don't you sign us up for the School Daze party?" I mention we haven't talked about our first visit and you told Ron & Ellen we would not be going back there again. She explains that this is home and what we do elsewhere does not come home with us, and none of our neighbors will know! Understood. So I promptly sign us up for the party and get us a room on the eighth floor where all the action is.

The next week a box shows up from a uniform/costume company. In it is a costume football uniform for me. Marie has this tiny little Catholic school girl uniform, tiny plaid skirt, see through blouse, and some thigh high white stockings. If she showed up at school in that, the nuns would drop dead!

When we show up at the party it looks like the same crowd minus Charles and Clarice (too bad). We have drinks and dance, there are more people talking to us this time and Marie is getting a lot of attention again! There is one couple that keeps dancing with us, John and Kathy. They are about half our age.

John looks like he just walked off the pages of GQ, and Kathy is so cute in her cheerleading outfit that she might still be in High School! They invite us up to their room to visit.

We all get undressed and Johnny GQ does not have a hair on his body. He is tanned, muscular, and dare I say very pretty! Kathy is this cute little pixie with perky little boobs, and bubble butt. We all get into the one bed and start fondling, kissing and exploring each other.

Johnny GQ and Marie start going at it, while the pixie climbs on top of my cock. We are going at it, Marie and I, on our backs next to each other while getting fucked by someone else. Johnny GQ is getting ready to orgasm. He pulls out at the last second and blows his load all over Marie's stomach and bottom of her tits. Just then pixie jumps off of me and starts licking the cum off Marie, and Johnny GQ joins her in cleaning off Marie!

LizaStefano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizaStefano

He keeps licking and kissing her and the pixie grabs my hand and stands me up at the foot of the bed, and starts putting KY jelly on my cock, then takes a dab and puts it on Johnny GQ's asshole! Johnny moves to the end of the bed and the pixie guides my cock into Johnny's ass! Well he is pretty so I start fucking him in the ass, my wife on one side and pixie on the other cheering me on.

After a short time I am ready blow my load and go to pull out, and the pixie keeps me from pulling out. So a few more strokes I bury my cock deep in his ass and blow my load deep inside. Then he has a huge orgasm. He really likes this! We all fall into bed and lay there resting.

After a little while I feel something cold and wet on my cock and Johnny GQ has a wet wipe cleaning off my cock. Marie has this bewildered look on her face, while the pixie goes down on her. Then Johnny GQ starts sucking my cock! Let me tell you, I didn't think I was gay but he is pretty good at it. I cum again and he swallows it. He goes to the pixie, starts sticking his tongue down her throat. It is bizarre.

Then after they get done we make our exit as quick as we can. I slip on my pants, Marie slips on my jersey and we leave. Walking down the hall I mention that these hotels have cameras and her ass is hanging out. Marie says with what goes on here, her ass hanging out is no big deal! We stop by the Hospitality suite. The naked bartender and bar maid are making out with a couple in the corner and don't even notice us, so we grab a couple of bottles of water and head to our room.

The next morning I wake up to Marie sucking my cock. I mention she is pretty good at it. She laughs and says she learned from watching Johnny GQ Last night. We make love, get dressed and head out. The drive home was pretty silent except for comments like 'I didn't see that coming', or 'that was bizarre!' The conversation ends as we pull into our driveway with, "I guess all the barriers are broken now."

Published 
Written by wifeslave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments