Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind The Flats.

22
5 Comments 5
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The weeks and months of the endless flirting, teasing and stolen glances at her legs and ass end as my warm hand slides up under her short skirt and encounters silky smooth thighs. I feel a rush of excitement as she issues a soft moan as my fingers glide across the warm and wet piece of silk covering her pussy.  

The heavy velour house curtains are closed so the sound of her soft moaning travels no further than the main stage. All the flats are up and painted and the muslin cloth in their wood frame also acts as a sound barrier.

Now getting caught would spell disaster from both of us; parents would be contacted as well as the school administrators. Then there would be the nonstop gossip about us would start. It's only a minor worry as I've locked the stage door behind. Even if someone were to breach the locked door we are almost invisible between the flats and the medium-weight tormentor curtain. As a precaution, I've angled that curtain it so you could walk by us and we would not be seen.

Soft cherry red lips attach themselves to mine and we gently suck each other's tongues as my right arm that is around her slender shoulders pulls her closer to me. The heavy wooden chair that was rescued from the old library creaks slightly under my weight and that of the slender brunette in my lap.

I feel her pulling away and I release my hold on her. Her teeth gently bite my lower lip as our lips separate and she stands up. Soft brown eyes lit with desire stare into mine as she slowly begins to unbutton her blouse from the bottom up. Once the last button is undone her blouse parts to reveal a silky white bra and my hands eagerly caress her firm breasts under it.

She indicates that I should stand without saying a word and I watch as her small hands undo the buttons of my shirt. She tosses it aside and begins to pull my t-shirt up; I stop her long enough to finish removing it myself. She embraces me again and rubs her silky bra cups against my naked chest as my hands run over her slender shoulders and down the naked expanse of her back. 

Another jolt runs through my body and causes the lump in my pants to grow harder as I feel her small hand gently rub the now visible bulge in my pants. Seconds later both of her hands are attempting to unbuckle my belt. I step back and finish the job for her and my slacks side down my legs to reveal the black boxer briefs underneath.

She doesn't move forward again until she has unzipped her skirt and allowed it to slide down what I can only describe as the best looking legs in the state. Hidden underneath the plain black pleated skirt is a pair of black thong panties. She had ditched her pantyhose prior to her arrival which is a shame as I would love to caress her legs through the filmy material.

"This is madness; you're on school property during school hours," I tell myself.

That brief concern vanishes as she steps in and wraps her slender arms around me and places her lips to mine again. We commence to aggressively suck each other tongues as our hands run over each other's bodies. We ignore the wooden chair and slide down to the warm wooden floor.

Once on her knees, she reaches around behind her back and unfastens her pretty white bra and tosses it aside. She then places her hands behind her back and I am given an unobstructed look at her firm young breasts and hard nipples. Her soft moans become a little louder when I begin to kiss her soft silky breasts and suck on her hard nipples.

 I embrace her again and we continue kissing as we resume our slow journey to the warm wooden stage floor. I break away long enough to recover the throw that normally graces one of the many couches in our storage department. I had placed it on the back of the wooden chair just for this purpose and now I spread it out on the floor.

Megan_devon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_devon

Once she's on her back, I take a moment to admire the erotic sight of the stunning young female clad only in her thong before my eyes.

"There is no way this body belongs on a high school student; it should be on a college co-ed, " I say to myself.

I slide down my boxer briefs and my imprisoned cock is finally free. Her eyes grow wider at the sight of it and a heartbeat later she loses her thong. I stare at the thin strip of hair between her legs and at the sight of her fingers running across her pink slit. Her soft moaning along with the non-stop requests for me to fuck her fill my ears.

I locate my slacks and recover the sealed condom package from the side pocket and quickly place it on my rock-hard shaft. I approach her and she slowly spreads her beautiful legs to allow me to place my body between them. I run the head of my cock up and down her swollen nether lips until her small hand takes a hold of it and places it at the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh yes," is all she moans as I push myself inside her.

She is hot, wet and very tight. Perhaps the tightest I have ever had. I begin a slow gentle in-and-out motion in between kissing her lips and breasts. She places her warm silky legs across my back and uses her core muscles to pull me in closer. She kisses my chest and allows her small pink tongue to lick my hard nipples.

After a minute or so she takes my face between both of her hands and stares into my eyes.

"Harder. Fuck me harder," she moans.

I increase the speed of my ride and soon I am slamming my body into hers. Each savage thrust is met with a soft moan from her parted red lips. I lose track of time and space and feel the eyes of all the actors and actresses that have ever trod these boards watching us.

"I'm going to cum," she manages to say between moans and I begin to grind myself against her in between my thrusts.

Less than a second later I feel her internal muscles grip my cock and a long sustained yet soft moan escapes her lips and she arches her back. The sight and sound of her orgasm push me closer to mine. I withdraw my cock from her slit and once on my knees I tear off the condom.

"Look at me," I hiss as I grab my still-hard cock and commence to jack myself. 

Her eyes open to take in the sight of my jacking myself off. She then scrambles around behind me and moves my hand off my manhood and gently grasps it. She pushed her firm young breasts into my back and I can feel the heat and wetness of her pussy against my butt cheeks.

She gently kisses my ears and neck while her free hand runs over my arms and chest. Her small fingers gently pinch my nipples as she urges me to my finish. When I announce that it's my turn she recovers her discarded thong from the floor and wraps it around my swollen manhood. The second I feel the cool material against my cock I let loose and fill her tiny panties with my seed.

We collapse on the floor again and embrace each other. There are soft kisses and talk as we float down from our orgasmic high.

"Still feel funny about balling one of your seventeen-year-old students?" she asks.

"Do you feel funny about balling your thirty-year-old teacher?" I respond.

We both say "No" at the same time.

She gathers her clothing and heads to the dressing rooms backstage. I get redressed without bothering to clean up and remove any evidence of our being there. When she reappears she looks like she did when we entered the stage area. There is no evidence of her having just fucked her Drama teacher.

We share one last long kiss before we head to the stage doors and exit heading in different directions.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments