Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lapse in Judgement

"Arriving home early has unexpected results for Lizzie..."

64
16 Comments 16
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I was shaking as I stood looking out the kitchen window, a freshly poured glass of wine in my hand as I heard the soft footsteps behind me.

“Did you enjoy the show, Mrs T?” the quiet voice said as she entered the room.

“Wh… what?” I stuttered as I turned to see Julia, my son’s girlfriend, enter the room dressed in one of his rugby shirts. On her diminutive frame it was almost a dress.

“The show… what was it you went to see again?” she asked as she stepped up to the cabinet beside the sink and opened the door reaching up for a glass.

“Oh…” I began feeling the colour rising in my cheeks, as my eyes descended, “It was… Equus,” I answered.

****

It had been a good evening with my best friend Wendy albeit not as long as it would normally have been as she’d been called in to work to cover a shift in her hospital the next day. I’d already known about the play from the film years previously and had enjoyed the look of shock and then lust on my friend's face when the nude scene began. Afterwards I wished that I’d filmed her even if the theatre management had a strict no-tolerance policy regarding phones and cameras.

So it was only just gone eleven when I let myself in. I was slightly surprised that my nineteen-year-old son, Ethan and his girlfriend weren’t still up watching Netflix. Phil, my husband, was working a night-shift doing maintenance on the Underground so I knew that I wouldn’t have a warm bed to snuggle into so set about pouring myself a glass of wine as a nightcap before heading up the stairs.

I texted Wendy to say I’d made it safely home and looked out across the back garden bathed in moonlight as I thought back to the nude actor on the stage, idly wondering just how big his cock would be when erect. I silently cursed my husband for working as I felt a familiar itch inside my underwear. I also cursed Ethan for being home from university as I knew I wouldn’t be brave enough to switch on my vibrator while he was in the house. I grinned, thinking that Julia, a delightful young lady (who was probably far too good for my son) would be shocked if she heard buzzing emanating from my room.

I rinsed my glass and headed for the stairs. I was almost at the top when I heard voices coming from Ethan’s room and figured it was simply Netflix in bed. I was about to turn towards my bedroom when I heard the groan and looked towards my son’s door. “That sort of film?” I whispered as I eyed the crack of light from the slightly open door. Another low moan drifted down the corridor followed by “Like that”; I’d actually taken three steps in that direction before I stopped myself and thought about less liberal times and the rare chances I had grabbed with my own boyfriends when I’d been a teenager.

Ethan definitely wouldn’t appreciate his mother wishing him and his girlfriend goodnight in the middle of a raunchy scene on his laptop.

“Yesss… fuck me, Ethan… fuck me!” Julia’s voice issued clearly down the corridor.

“Oh…” I breathed. I looked at the line of light before me and all at once realised it didn’t have that flickering blue hint of a screen. My son was fucking his girlfriend and by the sound of it he was doing something right!

“That’s it… drive your fat cock all the way in my… ahhh… cunt!” Julia called out hoarsely. I was frozen, I simply couldn’t reconcile the young, softly spoken, innocent girl I’d met with the demanding voice of a woman who knew how she liked to be fucked. In my mind’s eye I pictured the petite Julia sat astride my son, riding his cock for all she was worth.

“Harder, you bastard!” she called out and I could hear the faint sound of flesh slapping against flesh.

“Fuck,” I breathed and tried to push the image I had from my mind and then realised my hand was reaching for the door. My outstretched fingers pulled back into a fist as I looked back down the corridor with no memory of having taken the last five or six steps towards my son’s door.

“You’re so fucking tight, baby!” Ethan answered his girlfriend. “I love your cunt, so much!”

I felt a warm trickle run down my thigh and watched as my hand relaxed and my fingertips pushed softly on the door. Don’t do this, don’t do this I thought to myself as I moved closer to the door and looked through the gap.

“Yes… you fucker… pull my hair… make me scream!” Julia demanded.

My imagination had been wrong as the two of them came into view. Julia was on her knees, her hands gripping the headboard as my son slammed into her from behind, one hand on her hips and the other twisted in her hair as he pulled back her head. I couldn’t believe I was standing there watching my son fuck his girlfriend doggy-style. I couldn’t stop my eyes going to Julia’s vibrating ass cheeks and staring at my son’s shiny wet cock appearing and disappearing inside her.

“Yesss,,, you bastard…. Fuck your slut… Fuck your whore!” Julia cried out as Ethan slammed into her again and again: “Fill my… fucking cunt… do it! Give me your cum!”

I could feel my knuckles whitening as I gripped the edge of the door, could feel my lacy underwear saturated with my juices, the excess literally dribbling down the insides of my thighs and yet I was frozen, nothing else in my view but my son’s glistening shaft plunging faster and faster into sweet, not-so-innocent, Julia’s soaking wet slit.

All at once, Julia cried out as she released the headboard and her head dropped down onto the mattress stifling her moans and raising her hips high into the air. Ethan released his girlfriend’s hair and grasped both her hips, his fingers sinking deep into her flesh as he buried his cockhead deep inside his girlfriends’ womb. My own pussy flexed and twitched and a further surge of my juices ran down my legs as in my mind’s eye I could see my son’s glans erupting deep inside Julia’s cunt.

Just as I hadn’t remembered taking those last steps towards my son’s room I had found myself back in the kitchen slowly shaking of the fugue state I was in. The bottle of wine had been retrieved from the fridge once again and was shaking in my trembling hand as I stared at it. Even though it was there before me, the familiar label was illegible to me as all I could picture was Ethan slowly withdrawing from inside of Julia till his heavy, still swollen, yet soft shaft dropped from her slit.

The image of the multiple strings of fluid that linked cock and cunt were etched into my vision and my absolute desire to taste them, to drink them down, to suck them from a woman’s pussy and to clean them from my own son’s cock had seemed to be all there was of my mind. I actually licked my lips to check that I hadn’t actually done what I had imagined.

I sighed with relief as my lips and mouth and throat were parched. “What the fuck, Liz?” I admonished myself.

My heartbeat finally began to slow as I picked the glass off the draining board and topped it up once again before taking a sip and staring out into the night.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

I heard the soft footsteps behind me.

“Did you enjoy the show, Mrs T?” the quiet voice said as she entered the room.

“Wh… what?” I stuttered as I turned to see Julia, my son’s girlfriend, enter the room dressed in one of his rugby shirts. On her diminutive frame it was almost a dress.

“The show… what was it you went to see again?” she asked as she stepped up to the cabinet beside the sink and opened the door reaching up for a glass.

“Oh…” I began feeling the colour rising in my cheeks, as my eyes descended, “It was… Equus” I answered.

Julia’s ass was exposed as the Rugby shirt rose; Ethan’s finger marks still visible, etched on her left cheek and vaguely shiny trails descending down the inside of her thighs. I imagined my own thighs were even more streaked as I felt Goosebumps erupt on my own flesh and my heartbeat begin to quicken once again.

I failed to realise just how long Julia stood on tip-toes, not moving till she asked, “Or did you prefer the show upstairs, Lizzie?”

I pulled my eyes away to see her own were staring back at me. The look in her eyes wasn’t a part of the character I had known before this evening.

They were simply predatory!

“I… I… I d’…don’t” I stuttered.

“Please Lizzie… I’d recognise that Blue Rhapsody nail polish anywhere!” Julia stated and finally eased herself down from her tip-toes. She laid the glass she had picked up on the side and stepped across to the kitchen table. “It was a shame I couldn’t see you in the hallway; just too dark but I saw those nails as you gripped the door! Thank you! Knowing that you were watching… well that gave me a great fucking orgasm!”

I had slowly turned as she’d walked behind me, my mouth hanging open with incredulity at the ‘stranger’ before me and yet unsurprised as she hopped up on the table and spread her thighs wide apart exposing her slit. My hand was shaking and I just managed to put my glass down on the side as I watched her lean back completely unashamed of her pussy leaking onto the table.

“I would’ve thought you would have taught your son better, Lizzie!”

“I… I…” stammered, unable to comprehend what she meant; as far as I could tell he had seemed to satisfy the young woman before me.

“Did you not teach him to clean up after himself?” she asked, tilting her head as if it was a completely innocent question.

“Fuck,” I breathed as I stepped forward on shaking legs and dropped to my knees before her.

“Ohh you are such a good Mommy!” Julia declared as she lifted her knees over my shoulders and pulled my face into her engorged vagina. Her eyes burrowed into mine as I literally tasted my first ever pussy, completely unable to understand her control over me. If I thought I could simply ignore the salty taste within Julia’s juices she quickly put paid to that thought.

She pulled off Ethan’s Rugby shirt to reveal her nude body, one hand went to her small pointy breasts and pinched her hard left nipple tightly as her other fingers threaded themselves through my hair. “Ohhh… yesss… that’s it, Mommy, clean your son’s spunk from my cunt!”

I thrust my tongue deep inside her, swirling about as I sucked down their combined juices. I’d had the odd fumbling with a couple teenage girlfriends but had never got further than second base. It may have been the taboo knowledge of my son’s seed within as well, but I felt that I had cheated myself by not tasting pussy before. I loved it and ground my face harder, even without Julia’s insistent hand, into her cunt as I drank greedily from it.

Julia’s eyes closed and my gaze went to her fingers, pinching and stretching her nipple as the tendons on her neck began to stretch. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” she started to moan and as my left hand dived beneath my dress and pulled my sodden underwear aside I reached up with my other and sunk my nails into her right breast.

Her back arched hard ramming her crotch into my face as my fingers thrust into my own soaking pussy. Julia’s juices flooded into my mouth as her orgasm ripped through her and my own exploded.

I was lost as my body shuddered and ached and still I stuck my tongue as deep inside her as it could go. Her cunt pulsated around it delivering more and more of her cream into my eager mouth. What felt like a torrent of juices ran into my mouth as well as down my thighs till Julia’s leg muscles lost all strength and released me from their grip. As if my own ‘puppet strings’ had been cut I slumped down on the floor, my two fingers still buried in my quivering slit.

My conscious mind returned as I felt two soft gentle hands cup my head and a tender kiss was planted on my lips. I opened my eyes to look into Julia’s; “You are the best… Mommy!” she stated and stood up straight, still utterly nude holding Ethan’s shirt in her hand. “See you in the morning, Lizzie,” she said softly and walked away.

I would like to say it was a simple, solitary lapse of judgement.

I’d like to say it, but it would be a lie.

When I crawled into bed that night, I left my nightie on my husband’s pillow (my little sign for him) and was awoken wonderfully the next morning feeling his head between my thighs and then I rode his cock hard as the door to our bedroom opened a fraction.

I deliberately clenched my pussy holding all of his seed within me as I walked downstairs in my robe and into the kitchen where I found a kneeling, naked Julia. I dropped my robe and straddled her face as I pushed my husband’s seed out to dribble down into my son’s girlfriend’s wide-open mouth; I then rode her mouth and tongue, my hands gripping her head and nails digging into her scalp till I flooded her mouth with my juices.

The two of us then dressed in our robes and cooked breakfast, serving it to Ethan as if nothing had happened.

It also wasn’t a solitary lapse of judgement.

All these years later we are still lovers and neither of our husbands, both Phil and Ethan have a clue. We’ve lost count of the number of times we have shared their seed, even managed a couple of times to share after orally satisfying our partners and as for the number of times we’ve made love to each other even when they have been in the next room watching football we have no idea.

I have never had a desire to actually fuck my son and as Julia puts it, watching him and tasting his cum is a ‘grey area and then some’ but I still do it. Julia has admired the thickness of Phil’s cock and has fantasised about it on occasion while I’ve fingered or toyed her to orgasm but our secret love is worth so much more.

Julia confessed to me on the night before her wedding as we cradled each other in my marital bed that the following day when she would say ‘I do’ she’d be thinking of me and I told her I would also vow the same.

I know I should feel guilty but I don’t and now she’s about to give me my first grandchild and it seems Ethan has gone off vaginal sex with his wife so I’m doing my duty and keeping her happy and sated.

For the moment we just have to share Phil’s seed but I have a surprise for her tonight with a brand new toy that straps into place!

I think both of us enjoy spunk too much to give up our menfolk… probably…

 

 

Published 
Written by TonyNon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments